00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AaronOkami just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignia Sig Makers

291,006 Views | 7,350 Replies

Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 22:43:07

Insignia

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 22:46:02

-{Welcome to Insignia.}-
As stated above, this club serves only as an alternative to the BSM, ASM, SSM, and ESM. Insignia's main goal is to provide attractive and high quality signatures for use in the NGBBS. The signature you request may be done in a very short time, but speed isn't our primary objective.
In order to become a member of Insignia, you must request a trial, similar to the ESM. If you fail, you must wait 7 days before requesting again. If you pass, you will be allowed to accept sig requests. Upon successful completion of 2 signatures, you will be recognised as an Insignia member, and allowed to continue accepting requests.

As mentioned before, this is NOT a attempted replacement for the ESM. Insignia recognises the ESM as the highest pinnacle in sig making on the NGBBS. Insignia will mainly serve as an alternative to the ASM, because of it's high demand.

Rules are as follows:
------------------------------

1. Posting of signatures in this forum is restricted to members of Insignia.

2. There is to be no insulting of other users or their work.

3. When requesting a sig, please be clear about what it is that you want your sig to look like.

4. If you use the sig that is made for you, it would be greatly appreciated if you could credit the author who made your request, or Insignia, or both.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:08:08

Make me a sig if you want?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:13:19

i dunno if this club will survive. the other sig makers are real popular but u nvr no. anyway, i might join sometime if it survives.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:13:23

I cant make sigs but i can help you out with things if you want.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:14:03

At 9/19/04 11:07 PM, -Weasel- wrote: Hey! Ill take a sig, I dont have any special requests, just have fun with it. Maybe a Newgrounds Color Scheme though?

No probs. Check back in a while. Tell anyone else you find that wants a sig too. Cheers.

The Drunken Penguin

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:17:59

Do you want me to?

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:24:47

Well your sig is cool so I guess you are very good at it. So here is a request:
A sig with my name in any cool font you like with any cool backgrounds you have. Make it cool LOL
Thank you

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:29:20

i can make sigs that are great and powerful...............

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:34:57

At 9/19/04 11:17 PM, speedy1234 wrote: Do you want me to?

Would love it. If you can't make sigs, what would you be able to do tho?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-19 23:37:34

All right. I'm working on:

-Weasel-
SubKutz
KillaCo

Anyone want to join as a temp member to make sigs?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 00:05:59

-Weasel- > Here's my first. Just did it in my sort of style, with the whole yellow red orange thing. If you want anything changed, leave a note. If you use it, credit would be appreciated.
Cheers.

SubKutz> You're next. Any pointers of what you want though?

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 00:24:30

SubKutz> Here's one for you. Tell me if you need it changed. Again, credit would be appreciated.

KillaCo and F_E_Tisman> You guys are up next.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 00:28:26

damn those are some good sigs

but i kinda get the feelin your style is with lightning and similar things

since i dont want one with that type
goodluck and hope your club goes far

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 00:36:19

id like to have one of ur sigs make mine with blue fire and a kool border and could u have it emailed to me at darkshadow_9@hotmail.com and it has to be jpeg of course. thanx \\m//

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 00:45:38

All right guys. Here we go:

KillaCo> Yours almost finished. Trippy blue background, Evanescence type font.

F_E_Tishman>Just starting.

-MinX-> I don't just do lightning stuff, but I like it. If you were after something different, post your idea here, and I'll give it a go.

StarF68> Got some cool looks for yours already, but I can't do animated at the moment. Will give it a crack when I get home.

JohnnyTHM1> Yours is cool already, but I've got an awesome blue fire trick up my sleeve, will be emailed sooner rather than later.

Anyone photoshoppers want to come on board as a sig maker and help with the workload?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 00:50:28

At 9/19/04 10:46 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: As stated above, this club serves only as an alternative to the BSM, ASM, SSM, and ESM.

We need another one? Fucking hell, why do we need another one? Answer that.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 01:08:34

Cheesegod> As StarF68 said, there is a huge demand on the other clubs, so this is an alternative. No-one's forcing you to be here. But thanks for visiting.

KillaCo> Here's yours. Changed the font again, cause I thought it was funny and suited your name really well.

F_E_Tishman> Working on yours now. Be finished soon.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 01:13:27

At 9/20/04 01:08 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Cheesegod> As StarF68 said, there is a huge demand on the other clubs, so this is an alternative. No-one's forcing you to be here. But thanks for visiting.

Good reason I suppose, nice sigs btw.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 01:43:02

F_E_Tishman> Done. Got inspiration from Blade for this one. Thought you might like it. If you don't, post any suggestions, and I'll change it. Credit would be appreciated.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 02:07:37

At 9/20/04 01:55 AM, F_E_Tishman wrote: thats pretty cool so ill use it but theres two things 1 i might end upcutting off the eye cause im not feelin that part and 2 i was goin for something that i cant think of the word but that kindof had AAAAGGHH!! my name F. E. Tishman put together it says FetishMan i was going for something that had to do with that but other than that this is great and its loads better than the piece of shit im usin right now so thanks man!

Ok... I'll see if I can follow. Do you want your name put together to say Fetishman, or not? And i can get rid of the eye, but do you want anything else in it's place?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 02:15:44

At 9/20/04 02:00 AM, -Belmont- wrote: so do you want/need me? I can't do anything tonight it's too late but i will be on tommorow and so on.

Check your email.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 03:03:02

Cool. Work's slowed down a bit.

So, who else needs a sig?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 10:52:21

Ok guys. Approaching 1:30am in Australia. Heading off to bed now cause of work in the morning. But I will be making sigs all day tomorrow.

If you want a sig, you are more than welcome to leave your request here, and I'll get to it in the morning. Promise.

Please refrain from posting sigs tho. If you would like to become a member so that you can post sigs, please email me at insigniasigs@hotmail.com. Cheers guys.

See you in the morning.

The Drunken Penguin

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 11:36:32

At 9/19/04 11:37 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: All right. I'm working on:

-Weasel-
SubKutz
KillaCo

Anyone want to join as a temp member to make sigs?

sator
arepo
tenet
opera
rotar

i would like that incased in a box 2 of them 1 on each far side of the sig bunches of gothic red and black shit and maybe a pentagram with my name in the middle all in crazy black and red goth letters backgrounds etc if you could

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 12:55:54

At 9/20/04 02:15 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote:

I luv your work... could you make me one please...
have a look at my actuall and my ancien sig so you may see what kinda style I want in the sig.

If possible make a small animation in it.
Thanks in advance.

Insignia Sig Makers

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 18:25:49

Hey thanks for the sig. Looks very cool. Im using it temporarily but Im here to request a change of font. I didnt like the Coke font for my sig, although it would be cool for other sigs. Im currently using it but if you can change the font. Oh and do you want credit in my sig? I mean your rules say so so I guess but maybe you dont

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 18:29:50

Yeah sure, I'll join.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 18:30:43

k gimme a Diablo2 Sig. i want a border and i want Dark colors like dark blue n black. i want paladin on it and i want a border.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-20 18:34:23

At 9/20/04 06:29 PM, Chromius wrote: Yeah sure, I'll join.

Hey Chromius is the sig you have made by you? If so you are pretty good at making sigs