00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

technomantics just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,793,591 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-21 22:30:03

Technical Question? (DJ)

Hai Guize,
I had a quick tech question for DJing. I'm looking to buy some CD turntables and I was kind of hoping to find a package below $500 USD. Does anyone know of any?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-21 23:26:13

You could always try some nice cheap Gemini's. But I will say that their cheap cuz their not really built for quality or durability and their kinda limited on features. They get you from track A to track B though I guess.

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-21 23:39:55

Technics are the way to go...I stay by them like I do Native Instruments products.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-21 23:50:57

At 2/21/10 11:39 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote: Technics are the way to go...I stay by them like I do Native Instruments products.

Yeah except that they are quadruple his budget. I do love their feel though.

Ahh, classic 1200's...

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 02:23:22

Been too long
Since I harassed this thread.

Gentlemen </french accent>

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 05:59:21

At 2/22/10 02:23 AM, MaestroRage wrote: Been too long
Since I harassed this thread.

Mentlegen </french accent>

fix'd.

But yeah, long time no see Maestro! Was wondering where you went. What've you been up to recently anyways with you making it big(ger)?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 07:15:31

Hi Maestro, missed you.
How's life ?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 08:12:39

At 2/22/10 07:25 AM, Bjra wrote: my voice

my voice has become considerably deeper since since I started working out. I will show u geiz my muscles when they r biggr

Cause your testosterone goes in you blood stream more.
You do realize that when you'll post your muscles you'll be next on Chron's list of "must have" :))
I'm also workin' out a bit.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 09:34:45

Now what will happen if girls work out? Will there voice get higher? :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 10:47:10

Working Out

I do that, but not at the gym. I was going to a gym and boxing for 4-5 years, but later I got tired of punching people in the face and receiving the same thing back.

I have some weights and I do different exercises so I am always in good shape. I won't become fat, but I ain't a mountain of muscles lol

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 12:56:14

I stopped working out for now. I am going to start soon, once I move in my new house I will be able to walk to the gym and get buff. I need to order more protein though.

Bench Press

My fingers slipped and the weights fell on my chest :/

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 13:07:16

Table Soccer

I owned a guy in table soccer at school today (I arrive at school 1 hour early every day so that's all I have to do...). We did around 6 matches or so, and I won each one ^^. It's actually really simple to win. While your opponent has the ball, shake your hand to make your players move their legs forward and backwards really quickly, and when your opponent kicks the ball onto one of your players, since you've been shaking the player's feet forwards and backwards, if it hits one of your player's shaking feet, it automatically gets reflected back to your opponent, and he obviously won't see it coming, which leads to an easy point as the ball rolls into his goal so suddenly.

Anyone here a fan of table soccer, or am I the only one?

Sorry for the useless conversation. The forums are moving pretty slowly today...

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 13:36:41

At 2/22/10 01:07 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: I arrive at school 1 hour early every day

Why? :p

Also, i am not really a fan of table soccer. It's fun when you have nothing better to do, but there's almost always something better to do.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 13:44:19

At 2/22/10 01:36 PM, MH16 wrote:
At 2/22/10 01:07 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: I arrive at school 1 hour early every day

I wake up at 5:30, lol :P. It's because the van driver who takes people from my area to the school (which is by the way 45 minutes away from my house) HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO >(.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 14:24:08

At 2/22/10 01:44 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 2/22/10 01:36 PM, MH16 wrote:
I wake up at 5:30, lol :P. It's because the van driver who takes people from my area to the school (which is by the way 45 minutes away from my house) HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO >(.

Hmm, i don't follow your logic.
If the van driver gets up earlier then he could get up, i'm pretty sure that he has something better to do after that. Because why would you get up so early if you have nothing better to do? :p

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 14:36:25

At 2/22/10 10:36 AM, Chronamut wrote: I dunno man, my tastes appear to be getting more.. specialized.. I'm almost entirely bear with giant wide jaw attracted to now.. that and knowing BJRA sicne he was like 13 is just kinda creepy if I think of him in that way now..

Well, all people over 13 were 13 at one time in their lives...
And yes, bears... he is growing a beard and muscles... he'll be a bear soon :)) LOL

just joking, don't take me seriously

BTW, how is this change in your tastes affecting your creativity ?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 14:38:14

At 2/22/10 02:36 PM, sorohanro wrote: Well, all people over 13 were 13 at one time in their lives...

I was never that young.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 14:46:13

At 2/22/10 02:24 PM, MH16 wrote: Hmm, i don't follow your logic.
If the van driver gets up earlier then he could get up, i'm pretty sure that he has something better to do after that. Because why would you get up so early if you have nothing better to do? :p

The van driver comes for me and people in my area really early, so I have to get up early. I don't see why he does this, since some of us complained to him. He came for us half an hour later just once after we complained (which shows that he can come for us early, but for some reason he doesn't want to), and then reverted back to really early again :S. Then, at school, I spend an hour waiting or playing ping pong/table-soccer/billiard.

It's probably not my logic which you're not following, it's my driver's.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 15:00:30

At 2/22/10 02:38 PM, loansindi wrote:
At 2/22/10 02:36 PM, sorohanro wrote: Well, all people over 13 were 13 at one time in their lives...
I was never that young.

You were born already 13 but you don't remember anymore.
I know that Americans goes from 12 to 14 directly but this apply only to buildings... you're not a building.
:p

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 15:04:42

At 2/22/10 03:00 PM, sorohanro wrote: You were born already 13 but you don't remember anymore.

Nah dude. I spent some time around high schoolers last week... I was never that young. I refuse to believe it

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 16:16:05

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 18:50:14

I also see this link but I never click it. I guess I should go to page one to determine what Im supposed to say in here lmao, but I look on this page and it all seems so random lol.

But yeah, yay for my first post in this thread. Go me. Hi everyone, hopefully no one hates me.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 18:55:49

You'll never know what a "Terbo Crumpus Vocal Infrizulator" is... NEVER I say.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 21:39:18

Hey guys. I'm kinda new to the Audio Forum. I'm pretty much a flash reg. But when I first started up on NG all I did was review audio. Then I found the BBS and I've hardly reviews anything since.

So anyways, I'm gonna start being here a bit more.

SoOoOo. What are we talking about.....

Lulz

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 22:33:37

hooooly shart, guys. some amateur producers are seriously incapable of not taking everything personally, especially constructive criticism.

D:<

so, how's everyone else's Monday?

(professional) singer. songwriter. smartass.

{Facebook} // {Soundcloud}

Latest releases: Optic Echoes // Starclad

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 23:48:38

At 2/22/10 09:39 PM, windowskiller wrote: SoOoOo. What are we talking about.....

Anything really...this forum is open to practically anything.

At 2/22/10 10:33 PM, Liralei wrote: so, how's everyone else's Monday?

I love Mondays, I only have one class at 9:10am to 10:10 am and I'm done for the day! Same with Wednesday.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-22 23:52:16

Video games are t3h win.

At 2/22/10 11:26 PM, LaForge wrote: And by that you mean pretty much everyone on the NG audio forums?

and then some. Someone elsewhere got butthurt as hell because I implied they had room to improve, then accused me of brushing their track off just because I didn't like the synths they were using, and that I wasn't working with them cos they weren't signed. Shit, man, if I can't do vox for you, I at least try to offer con-crit so it wasn't a waste of your time & mine, because everyone has room to improve & it's how we all progress.

Apparently, that was beyond unwelcome. *facepalm*

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-23 00:10:02

At 2/22/10 11:52 PM, Liralei wrote: because everyone has room to improve & it's how we all progress.

lies I'm the best there ever was and the very pinnacle of musicianship

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-23 00:37:33

At 2/21/10 11:50 PM, djInTheDark wrote:
At 2/21/10 11:39 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote: Technics are the way to go...I stay by them like I do Native Instruments products.
Yeah except that they are quadruple his budget. I do love their feel though.

Ahh, classic 1200's...

Ahh, I see, well I figured out what I'm getting, that is within my budget. Its called the stanton SCS3.d and the Stanton SCS.3m
It's all fucking multitouch.....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-02-23 01:06:58

At 2/23/10 12:14 AM, LaForge wrote: I get that a lot. I actually haven't reviewed anything in a long while because I tend to give con-crit and people took it the wrong way.

fair enough. I tend not to on NG anymore, but I made the mistaken assumption that since this wasn't on NG, I wouldn't get that reactions. Whoooooops.

By the way, you do vocals?

indeedy! /points to sig/ most of my pro stuff is for electronic music, but my roots are in everything else. and there're a couple of NG collabs I did way back when that are floating around in my favorite audio.