00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zeketendo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,075,936 Views | 77,369 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 22:08:56

At 1/16/08 10:03 PM, batman64 wrote: you can ask Sam about my real lyrics since she has heard my band. Peace to all and KEEP IT HEAVY.

Skank On Your Face has to be my favorite ^____^

At 1/16/08 10:00 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
Yet I still have more balls you.

ARGHHHH. This doesn't work as well when you forget a word like 'than'

But it's still true, times 1000000.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 22:15:23

I couldn't help but giggle at this.

At 1/16/08 10:03 PM, batman64 wrote: This tired old man agrees with Idio regarding Metalcore. I myself listen to some of my son's Metalcore discs

Not to play the pedo here but how old is he?

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 22:17:48

Lately I've been listening a lot more to the following bands:

Quo Vadis
Kalmah
Anorexia Nervosa
Gorgoroth
Dark Funeral
Dark Angel
At The Gates
Dimmu Borgir
Emperor
Enslaved
Norther
Primordial

Just wanted to know if anyone could recommend some songs or other bands that remind you of any of these.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!

Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 22:19:46

At 1/16/08 10:15 PM, cornbin wrote:
I couldn't help but giggle at this.

IM TIRED AND FORGOT A WORD D: Leave me beeee

At 1/16/08 10:03 PM, batman64 wrote: This tired old man agrees with Idio regarding Metalcore. I myself listen to some of my son's Metalcore discs
Not to play the pedo here but how old is he?

Bill? 42 last time I knew. Iunno if he had a birthday since then D:

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 01:46:29

At 1/16/08 11:52 PM, Hellraiser wrote: NG hates me.

That's his way of saying he loves you.

?

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 02:34:57

At 1/17/08 01:46 AM, TakeNoPrisoners wrote:
At 1/16/08 11:52 PM, Hellraiser wrote: NG hates me.
That's his way of saying he loves you.

It's tough love, at it's best.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 02:48:10

At 1/16/08 07:49 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: Whose butthole did I lick?

Bill's, can't you fucking read?

and what's your problem, seriously?

You. You are my problem.

At 1/16/08 10:03 PM, batman64 wrote: Now for my rant, Ponos and Kidd chill the fuck out

Wow you know my nickname. Nice.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 07:02:35

At 1/16/08 06:47 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote:
At 1/16/08 08:42 AM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 1/16/08 06:45 AM, Kiddmeizter wrote:
At 1/16/08 03:57 AM, PenisClown wrote: Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Bill can't write lyrics for shit.
I think his lyrics are just.... potatoes.
Lolz, Not as good as mine though, Remember that whole Song about immortality Written in like 5 seconds for Ryan?
A couple of chords in Drop B later and it was complete.
NOOOOO!!!!
Not Chords! >:C

If I remember correctly, You said it would be Death metal!
DEATH METAL IS NOT CHORDS!!!!!

That's like saying Power Metal isn't all *wheedly wheedly wheedly* just because it has chords. (Except kinda reverse)

I am writing a 4 part song, which is possibly the most awesome thing ever.
Well, Frankly, With you writing it, I already expect some bad shit.
1 Metalcore bit.
Ok, It's gonna suck.

Yes, we know.

1 Death bit.
You can't play death! :S

Yes I can.

1 ghey acoustic bit to balance things out.
You can't play acoustic either, An Ghey acoustic songs are MY thing >:C

O RLY!?

And 1 power metal bit.
Ok, It's going to be an atrocity to music.

:(

Parts:
Part 1-I Matter (The Ideal Death)
Part 2-Hellfire Will Purge Your Soul
Part 3-Everlasting Shreds of my Sorrow
Part 4-From the Ashes I Will Rise
Those are fucking terrible song titles!
they should never be so long, and those titles make no sense and just sound uncool.

You listen to Nile, right?

I'm going to guess part 1 is metalcore, 2 is "death", 3 is acoustic, And 4 is powar.
I'd like to suggest some better titles, If you don't have lyrics down, Which I doubt, Since those titles suggest a lot of rhyming difficult words.
Part 1- I REFUSE TO NAME METALCORE, EVER

k then.

Part 2- Fire of Purification (songs about Fire& Purifying, are the most overused thing in metal,Lame.)

But it sounds awesome.

Part3- The Darkest Veil of Grief (The Sorrow Within)

Emo Icelander is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmo.

Part 4- Ashes, No More.

Sounds like Trivium.

Lol no Such thing as overly poetic, Stfu.

Tell that to Matt Hearfy and try to leave with the security not on your ass.

c whut I did thar?
I cannot write solos to save my life.
Ok.
I am just about to Give you some of the best advice, You will ever hear in your life.
PEOPLE, THAT CAN'T PLAY OR WRITE SOLOS, SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO WRITE SONGS WITH SOLOS IN THEM,IF YOU DO, THAT SOLO WILL SUCK, AND A BAD SOLO CAN BRING DOWN THE REST OF THE SONG FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY "omfg that was good advice"

Christ, if you're going to give me advice, give it to me after you destroy my self-esteem in its entirety.

Now, I know this Post has sounded just like I'm trolling you or being a dick for no reason, But I seriously doubt that you are working on Said songs, Since you have claimed to be working on Songs countless times, That never turn up.

That is because I am a twat. And said demos of songs are residing in my room, hidden in my Band of Brothers box set, if I remember correctly.

YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF WHAT A FUCKING SONG IS, Your "Songs" don't contain any beat,Any Structure at all, It's just random Power chords in Drop D, and I mean fucking random, I don't think you ever repeat the same note. EVER.

Let me explain something called, 'Disguising something pulled out of your ass on the spot as a song by giving it a title and put it on Youtube.'

Anyway.
YOU ARE NOT A MUSICIAN, YOU ARE A MALLKID, THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE AND THAT IS WHAT YOU SHALL BE.

No. I am not.

You, on the other hand, happen to match that description. I have seen double amputees with more guitar skill than you. And I for one, do not think that Black Metal is metal. It's basically a bunch of fuckers in corpse paint whining about how much they love bumming Satan and how dumb Christians are. Then about how they burned down a church that was built for worshipping the Norse Gods because they are too retarded to read, let alone look up the history of a particular line of Churches.

In fact, reading over that last paragraph, it appears that Black Metal is a satanic equivilant of rap, only with less musical skill required. And for the minority of Black Metal bands that have musical skill? I could care less. As it appears to be comparable in size to Scientologists with an IQ above 50.

And I loved how you ignored the fact that I have been playing the guitar for less than a year and have a minor case of amusia.

So I shall now close with this. I think I can find something better to do than come here all day. Peace fucking out. All of you.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 08:51:50

At 1/17/08 07:02 AM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: In fact, reading over that last paragraph, it appears that Black Metal is a satanic equivilant of rap, only with less musical skill required. And for the minority of Black Metal bands that have musical skill? I could care less. As it appears to be comparable in size to Scientologists with an IQ above 50.

urm what..? i always felt that the majority of black metal was either nihilistic or pagan... sure they mention satan but that doesnt make it satanic just as mentioning god in lyrics makes a song christian

in terms of musical skill it depends what you define as musical skill, look at burzum's one riff songs in one light that takes no talent but in a different light its incredibly talented because those songs dont get boring and suck you in. Then there's the symphonic bands and the atmospheric ones that can send a chill down your spine despite the fact that you are sitting comfortably in your own home.

then you cannot deny the people in black metal are thoroughly interesting, Gaahl for example lives out in the middle of nowhere, he went to school with one other person for 18 years and the other guy killed himself, or varg what thoughts go through a mans head that makes him have to drive to another town to kill a man, or like silencers singer who was sectioned and his crazyness was apparent in the lyrics written by him

black metal is drama and its awesome to watch it unfold like all the stuff surrounding Kanwulf and of course the Burzum thing, black metal is far more then a genre, due to the insane people who are drawn to it and it becomes almost a lifestyle. the best part is that it can be interpreted anyway you want it though, my view is my own. the feeling black metal gives me is unlike any other feeling that other styles and genres of music ever have

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 09:50:36

At 1/17/08 07:02 AM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
Let me explain something called, 'Disguising something pulled out of your ass on the spot as a song by giving it a title and put it on Youtube.'

Let explain Something called"You suck at lying, Cut it out"

The Quotes are already Fucked by now, so Your shit is in Italic.

You, on the other hand, happen to match that description. I have seen double amputees with more guitar skill than you.

Ok, I challenge you.
Play any of my songs.
ANY, It can be Benni or Anything, I will provide perfectly correct tabs, And even Teach you through it.

You suck so much,There's not a chance in Hell You'll manage even that, And if you do, I challenge you to a guitar duel.

And I for one, do not think that Black Metal is metal.
Idiot, Hypocrite, And Elitist, All in one.

It's basically a bunch of fuckers in corpse paint whining about how much they love bumming Satan and how dumb Christians are
Wtf?
Black metal is Almost always Pagan or Nihilist, Well the stuff I listen to.
Also, Stereotyping.

Then about how they burned down a church that was built for worshiping the Norse Gods because they are too retarded to read, let alone look up the history of a particular line of Churches.

They don't make songs about that you Fucking idiot. :S
Also, moar StereoTyping.

In fact, reading over that last paragraph, it appears that Black Metal is a satanic equivilant of rap, only with less musical skill required.

Black Metal is not Satanic.
It's Anti-Christian.
Also, Now you're stereotyping again.

And for the minority of Black Metal bands that have musical skill? I could care less. As it appears to be comparable in size to Scientologists with an IQ above 50.

And I loved how you ignored the fact that I have been playing the guitar for less than a year and have a minor case of amusia.

So?
I've been playing for 3 years since Christmas, And I was able to play this and this in FAR less than a year, By one and a half year, I learned this by a year and a Half, The Last song I Learned, Was Necrophagist-Culinary Hyperversity , I Don't like to learn a lot of songs, I like to write stuff instead.

So I shall now close with this. I think I can find something better to do than come here all day. Peace fucking out. All of you.

For the..... 98576948763745246786545th time?

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 10:18:37

*rubs temples*

This place isn't going to shit because our lack of talk of metal, it's because you guys are acting like 5 year olds.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 10:25:22

Personally, I came back to MH to talk about Metal again, on a casual basis. Something I don't do in real life that much because of the friends I have {All metalcore/emo/korn freaks, but I luff them}.

I'm starting to regret doing so already. Reason? All the arguing going on publically taking attention away from the music itself. I think we should have a rule where-by if two members have any disagreements that start getting personal, they should take it to PM and stop waging a war on the Club pages for everyone to see and then comment on.

If the four Horsemen or GoatChrist don't agree with this idea and enforce it, then that's fine. If they do, they do but they have to enforce it. If the arguing publically continues so openly on a daily basis here either way this club may lose one more of the old members. This time not because of internet problems, but a permanent loss.

I'm just tired of reading such dribble, and I know someone will kick a fuss, but fuck you. If people are going to take such a childish attitude over something and can't even be adult enough to leave the rest of us out of it by going onto NG's PM system then there's little point even bothering to try and have normal conversations. That's just my two cents on it anyways.

END RANT

Anyways, in other news.... My band have started to finally come together as a unit. Our cover music isn't really the sort of stuff I see doing in a few years time, despite the fact I like Korn, Bullet for my Valentine e.c.t, I want to play more Metal than hardcore/metalcore. However, our own song has come out pretty brutal sounding, using pig squeels and low level growls from Scott and using my background in Black Metal screeches to come out with some seriously deamonic sounding stuff. It all seems very grindcore-ish with a hint of death metal. Unfortunatly, the recording on our MySpace board was done with a phone at our band practice last night. It's crap sounding, to be honest, and does the music no justice.

The 'quality', if you call it that, of the recording wasn't my fault either. Our bassist/agent/manager/band leader extroadinair Ben Elliot {Who shouldn't even be the band 'leader' considering it was Adam and Ben Hawkins, a.k.a Bubbles, who started the band} thought it'd be a good idea. But oh well, you may hear atleast bits and pieces on our band page of what it sounds like. Please ignore the videos, I'm not in them and I personally don't like covering those songs when we can write our own stuff that is real Metal! Click my sig for the link.

{Currently listening to: Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse- Dimmu Borgir}

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 10:32:59

At 1/17/08 10:25 AM, Shalashaska-1 wrote:

END RANT

AGREED

The 'quality', if you call it that, of the recording wasn't my fault either. Our bassist/agent/manager/band leader extroadinair Ben Elliot {Who shouldn't even be the band 'leader' considering it was Adam and Ben Hawkins, a.k.a Bubbles, who started the band} thought it'd be a good idea. But oh well, you may hear atleast bits and pieces on our band page of what it sounds like. Please ignore the videos, I'm not in them and I personally don't like covering those songs when we can write our own stuff that is real Metal! Click my sig for the link.

There is always time to do more proper recording. I wouldn't worry about it too much right now. At least you have something right?
But if it really bugs you it's bad quality, why not set up some recording time to get it done properly? Or you can wait till you write you're own metal songs.
Listened to your demo you have on auto play, of course it's hard to hear, especially the vocals, so it's hard to judge anything, too staticy sounding, but the videos do let you hear it better. Like to hear what the actual guitar, drums, bass etc..
But at least from the videos I can say you guys don't sound bad instrumentally.
Go get a good recording :P

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 10:40:38

DRAMA!

DRAMA!

DRAMA!

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 10:43:59

At 1/17/08 10:32 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
There is always time to do more proper recording. I wouldn't worry about it too much right now. At least you have something right?
But if it really bugs you it's bad quality, why not set up some recording time to get it done properly? Or you can wait till you write you're own metal songs.

Monies is in short supply and phones are all the recording equipment we have. Even the videos are phone recordings, lol. We are soooo ultra low budget!

Listened to your demo you have on auto play, of course it's hard to hear, especially the vocals, so it's hard to judge anything, too staticy sounding, but the videos do let you hear it better. Like to hear what the actual guitar, drums, bass etc..

I'll try and bug 'Him', a.k.a Ben Elliot, to record some stuff atleast by plugging the guitar into the computer, however it's done {the mighty 'He' says it can be done so I won't even try and argue} and use a cheap CHEAAAAAP mic to do the vocals and see if we can't clean it up somehow. The only problem is the drums, Adam hits his kit hard and loud, so it's difficult to get a clean sound using our fourth world technology without losing the 'quieter' -coughlolcough- elements like the snare. The symbols drown everything out recording wise, so you have to actually 'be there' to hear the kit properly.

But at least from the videos I can say you guys don't sound bad instrumentally.

Instrumentally I'm proud as punch of my band. Bubbles has been playing guitar since forever and he's only sixteen. Adam's twenty one, and I'm twenty two weeks time, so we've been in a few bands before and as such have a tad little more experiance in what we do. Ben is seventeen and has only been playing bass little over a year and can play damned well. He learns purely by ear, scarily...

Dan, the rhythm {sp?} guitarist is the youngest and probebly the weakest player, so we need to just give him the time to get his technique together before doing the complex stuff Bubbles can pull off at a whim. For a band that's been together for only about four months, we've not done too badly in terms of the typical 'teen' metal band.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 10:45:46

At 1/17/08 10:40 AM, D3NTATUS wrote: DRAMA!

DRAMA!

DRAMA!

It's like Metal Hell with an injection of that disgustingly crap, but strangely addictive, Emmerdale. Good old British soaps!

I hope to get off this nasty addiction to daytime t.v soon! Being a part time student gives you waaay too much free time.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 10:52:43

At 1/17/08 10:45 AM, Shalashaska-1 wrote:

It's like Metal Hell with an injection of that disgustingly crap, but strangely addictive, Emmerdale. Good old British soaps!

It use to been so nice here, even when we ran out of metal to talk about at times. So anti drama. Then certain people came around and it's been non fucking stop crap.
Just simply non stop!
I just hope it cools off when school starts, or something. D:

And ya, I say you're doing good for a band of four months, and young people. I say you're instrumentals are doing great. Especially in my experience of hearing many young bands, some of even my friends, and being like OH GOD< PLEASE END THIS SET SOON.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 10:58:20

At 1/16/08 09:29 PM, Bonemill wrote:
At 1/16/08 10:08 AM, ShogunNemesis wrote:
At 1/15/08 08:04 PM, Bonemill wrote: Anyways, any of you guys here like Agalloch?
Aye, Agalloch is awesome. I have 'Pale Folklore,' 'The Mantle' and 'Ashes Against the Grain,' all of which are really good, especially 'Ashes.' I never would have thought that this kind of metal would come from a place like Portland, Oregon, but what do I know? I hope the White EP is as good.
Ashes against the grain is amazing. So is the mantle. I have them all and those are the two I listen to the most.

The new hate eternal album? Fury and Flames? You can check out one of those songs on the net they have it up its called Bringer of Storms if you want add me to MSN or AIM and I will send it, pm me about it.

The new belphegore album? DO SOME SPLAININ PL0X

I've heard the new Hate Eternal, it's pretty fucking badass. Of course I'm biased, what with Webster doing bass duties on the new album. But yeah, 'Bringer of Storms' brings the fucking win.

And the new Belphegor album isn't out. They're recording right now, unless I'm mistaken. And if it's anything like Goatreich or Pestapokalypse, it'll rule something fierce.

"Most people with low self-esteem have earned it." - George Carlin

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 11:00:24

At 1/17/08 10:52 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
And ya, I say you're doing good for a band of four months, and young people. I say you're instrumentals are doing great. Especially in my experience of hearing many young bands, some of even my friends, and being like OH GOD< PLEASE END THIS SET SOON.

Thank you. I have no pretentions of us being a great band or anything, but it's something to do on Wednsdays and weekends xP

I also know the feeling for some bands, I went to an under age night just coz it was free and I wanted to mosh and the only decent band that night were an old school Misfits style band, and they were all around twenty. The younger bands were all quite same-same and unoriginal. Me and my mate Tim got so bored we started a fight pit just to keep ourselves entertained.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 11:01:12

At 1/17/08 10:58 AM, ShogunNemesis wrote:
And the new Belphegor album isn't out. They're recording right now, unless I'm mistaken. And if it's anything like Goatreich or Pestapokalypse, it'll rule something fierce.

If it's like fleshcut or lucifer incestus, i'll be even more happy.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 11:11:45

At 1/17/08 11:01 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote:

If it's like lucifer incestus

If it's ANYTHING like the said album, it'd be the Belphegore equivillent of a moderator style NG 'win' post.

Pure fucking ownage.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 11:19:19

in other news look what arrived today, i am very excited for this to come around as by then my exams will be over :D and the place is a 5 minute walk from my house so no transport fee's

for those interested the special guests are two bands ive never heard of before but here are their ma pages

Suicide Silence

Devilish Impressions

Metal Hell

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 11:38:02

At 1/17/08 11:19 AM, Charon wrote: in other news look what arrived today, i am very excited for this to come around as by then my exams will be over :D and the place is a 5 minute walk from my house so no transport fee's

for those interested the special guests are two bands ive never heard of before but here are their ma pages

Suicide Silence

Never really heard much of their stuff

Devilish Impressions

Very epically huge Satanichaosymphonic band {If you know Devilish, you'll get where I stole that word from!} Basically, very good stuff to play alongside Behemoth's crunchy, multi-textured sound.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 11:45:35

At 1/16/08 07:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: Ok...You're pickier than I am when it comes to death metal, and I thought I was the pickiest one out of 'em all.

Well, it's because I can't stand the usual death vocals.

At 1/16/08 10:17 PM, OVlez wrote: Primordial

awesomeness

Just wanted to know if anyone could recommend some songs or other bands that remind you of any of these.

Perhaps you'd like Myrkgrav, Empyrium, Rivendell, Summoning, and Raventhrone. I can't think of much right now. sorry. :( I have other stuff on my mind.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 14:46:31

At 1/17/08 10:40 AM, D3NTATUS wrote: DRAMA!

DRAMA!

DRAMA!

My thoughts exactly on the last few pages. I'm beginning to find it pointless to come here if it's nothing but pointless bitching.

Perhaps it was just like myself and Nev a while ago, but w/e
At 1/17/08 11:45 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: Well, it's because I can't stand the usual death vocals.

I'm OK with death vocals. What I'm not OK with is when they sound the same on almost every track. That's my problem with death metal.

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 15:04:54

You know,cancel my request to join,I'd rather join a lesbo club than this one here cuz you guys are arguing like kids and you refuse to accept Slipknot as metal.Well tell me,if Slipknot isn't metal,WHAT IS IT?Just cuz some book said they aren't,it won't prove a thing.

Credit for my sig goes to Torkelson. +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++Link in my sig goes to Earfetish's website,which has the best stories ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 15:06:49

And honestly,why did I bother posting that I want to join at the first place,since noone noticed.

Credit for my sig goes to Torkelson. +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++Link in my sig goes to Earfetish's website,which has the best stories ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 15:11:25

At 1/17/08 03:04 PM, Reapertonn wrote: You know,cancel my request to join,I'd rather join a lesbo club than this one here cuz you guys are arguing like kids and you refuse to accept Slipknot as metal.Well tell me,if Slipknot isn't metal,WHAT IS IT?Just cuz some book said they aren't,it won't prove a thing.

*swings in window on vine attatched to ceiling*
LIke hardcore punk with small (like, REALLY small. Smaller than a bettle turd) grind and nu metal influences.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 15:19:50

Alright,fine,I agree,but I still don't wanna join anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-17 15:28:17

At 1/17/08 03:11 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
*swings in window on vine attatched to ceiling*

Well that's a rofl moment!

Anywho, what are people's thoughts on what might be in store for this year's Download? It's only the biggest metal festival in britain, so I think it's a good idea to start talking and saving up for it now.

BBS Signature