00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Theodoros419 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official "Review for Review" Thread

403,388 Views | 4,184 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-27 22:23:32

This thread is dying. I'm going to revive it, but if no one else pitches in, this thread will be forever sad.

Review one of these, I don't have the energy to choose one right now:

Maybe more options will encourage the revival. I don't know.

hey man, you uh you got something on your face right there, lemme just... ok, there we go, MUCH better, you are looking GOOD AS NEW

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-28 04:55:09

Don't worry numbers name guy. This thread is alive and kicking.

I reviewed this

Please review

p.s. ur gay

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-28 09:08:38

hey man, you uh you got something on your face right there, lemme just... ok, there we go, MUCH better, you are looking GOOD AS NEW

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-28 21:58:45

At 12/28/15 04:55 AM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: Don't worry numbers name guy. This thread is alive and kicking.

I reviewed this
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/659835

ffs

THIS IS A PLACE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-28 22:03:45

At 12/28/15 09:58 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 12/28/15 04:55 AM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: Don't worry numbers name guy. This thread is alive and kicking.

I reviewed this
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/659835
ffs

THIS IS A PLACE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

nice joke man

p.s. ur gay

At 12/28/15 10:03 PM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: nice joke man

Thanks, I worked very hard on my "joke".

Reminder for new people that this is next in line:

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-29 09:11:21

At 12/29/15 09:06 AM, 1f1n1ty wrote:
At 12/28/15 10:03 PM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: nice joke man
Thanks, I worked very hard on my "joke".

I was talking to Sequenced, can't you see that my reply is a direct response????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

p.s. ur gay

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-29 09:50:36

At 12/29/15 09:11 AM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: I was talking to Sequenced, can't you see that my reply is a direct response????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you fell for it

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-29 09:51:31

At 12/29/15 09:50 AM, 1f1n1ty wrote:
At 12/29/15 09:11 AM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: I was talking to Sequenced, can't you see that my reply is a direct response????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
you fell for it

gj, you made yourself look like a dipshit, dipshit.

p.s. ur gay

At 12/29/15 09:51 AM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: gj, you made yourself look like a dipshit, dipshit.

k, i don't think i really care at this point
i'll just stop talking now

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-29 10:01:31

At 12/29/15 10:00 AM, 1f1n1ty wrote:
At 12/29/15 09:51 AM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: gj, you made yourself look like a dipshit, dipshit.
k, i don't think i really care at this point

The fact that you replied proves otherwise.

p.s. ur gay

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-29 23:27:19

At 12/29/15 03:55 PM, dem0lecule wrote: @1f1n1ty

XD

MrSmash is rite tho, this thread needs to get Back On Track
which means I'll stop replying now

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-30 14:07:17

composing 8-bit

O.K. Here. I am trying to make this music featured for Geometry dash so i can finally make level with my music.

Stream Of Light by DJ Neat (me)

Energy Blast by DJ Neat (me again...)

I will wait as long as needed, i just want to make it usuable for GD

Official

At 12/31/15 06:43 AM, GGMiXsiMusic wrote: O.K. Here. I am trying to make this music featured for Geometry dash so i can finally make level with my music.

Someone broke the rules. Let me remind you about the rules which you obviously didn't read:

1. The title of the thread is "Review for Review". You have to REVIEW THE PREVIOUS TRACK to ask for a review.
2. This is a place for reviews, not for scouting. NEVER EVER EVER ask to be scouted.

At 12/31/15 09:16 AM, 1f1n1ty wrote:
At 12/31/15 06:43 AM, GGMiXsiMusic wrote: O.K. Here. I am trying to make this music featured for Geometry dash so i can finally make level with my music.
Someone broke the rules. Let me remind you about the rules which you obviously didn't read:

1. The title of the thread is "Review for Review". You have to REVIEW THE PREVIOUS TRACK to ask for a review.
2. This is a place for reviews, not for scouting. NEVER EVER EVER ask to be scouted.

Sorry, I actually did read the rules, but the text you spent an hour on it to write all of that (No offending) was too long for me to remember... I will go trough the rules carefully again and again before posting a song on a topic.

PS. I didn't prey or ask to be scouted, i said that i am going to wait as long as needed, i don't use this site only!
PPS. I am going to edit the post, just explain to me what means to review the previous track. (I am from Serbia, i don't know English 100%)

At 12/31/15 12:00 PM, GGMiXsiMusic wrote: PS. I didn't prey or ask to be scouted, i said that i am going to wait as long as needed, i don't use this site only!

Point taken.

At 12/31/15 12:00 PM, GGMiXsiMusic wrote: PPS. I am going to edit the post, just explain to me what means to review the previous track.

~~~How To Review The Previous Track~~~
~~~~~~~~~a tutorial by 1f1n1ty~~~~~~~~~

Step 1: Find the previous person who claimed to review a track in the thread. In this case, it'd be wyver9.
Step 2: Make sure this person has followed the rules. Click on the track they claim to have reviewed and make sure that the user has written a review in the Reviews section of the track that is at least 2 lines long.
Step 3: If the person has followed the rules, click on their track which they are requesting. If the person did not follow the rules, see step 1.
Step 4: Listen to their track. Like, the whole thing.
Step 5: In the Reviews section, write a review. Make sure to point out to the composer what you liked and what you didn't like. Do not write a one-line review.
Step 6: Post your song in this thread along with the track you reviewed.

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-31 13:45:30

Sorry for breaking the rules last time!

Here is last: Beat 'em up Level (8-bit)

Here's mine DJ Neat! - Energy Blast

Again sorry.......

At 12/31/15 01:45 PM, GGMiXsiMusic wrote: Sorry for breaking the rules last time!

Here is last: Beat 'em up Level (8-bit)

Here's mine DJ Neat! - Energy Blast

Again sorry.......

This is kinda funny. Please try again, but this time make sure your review is AT LEAST 2 LINES LONG. You should follow 1nf1n1ty's tutorial above. Well... At least you tried o.O

It is ioplop, not Loplop >:C. (Capital i looks like L)

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2015-12-31 15:15:30

At 12/31/15 02:38 PM, Ioplop wrote: 1nf1n1ty

Gosh dang it.

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2016-01-01 16:36:43

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2016-01-01 17:14:25

I reviewed this:

I would like to see a review on this:

Electronic Music composer || Click on my signature to visualize my profile!

Electro // Dubstep // Hip-Hop Beats (under my side alias Gansh) // House // DnB

BBS Signature

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2016-01-02 15:43:03

Reviewed

Please review

BBS Signature

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2016-01-03 13:45:29

Reviewed this:

Need a review about this:

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2016-01-03 19:06:21

Reviewed this bitta baddassery-in-progress:

And would like a review for this fun project I did in my spare time between breakfast and second breakfast:

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2016-01-03 19:07:22

I reviewed this song:

I would like this song to be reviewed:

Thanks in advance!

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2016-01-03 19:08:17

p.s. ur gay

Response to Official "Review for Review" Thread 2016-01-03 19:22:59

At 1/3/16 07:08 PM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: reviewed
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/662057

1. That guy skipped someone
2. You gave him a one-liner (he deserved it, but still against the rules)

That being said, I'm reporting him right now.