00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

b0sszkr1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo

224,113 Views | 451 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-07-06 12:44:32

Wahooooo. What's up, ya'll? Checking a bunch of these out and GOOD JOB everyone!

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-07-29 23:45:37

Howdy all! Here is variety of voices in my arsenal that I can do, but not limited to:

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-07-31 02:29:32

Hey everyone, heres my demo reel https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/941106 if you need any voices for your projects please let me know id be happy to help.

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-08-03 02:33:49

Hi everyone!

I'm Aimee, a full-time, native Australian voice actress booking work across Australian/American/British dialects!

I voice for characters in MOBAs such as SMITE, Mobile Legends and Battlerite, and platformers such as Freedom Planet and Levelhead. As shown by the latter, I still voice for lots of indie games/animations and passion projects to this day, and Newgrounds was actually where I got my start!

Would love to continue contributing to the community, so please feel free to check out my Visual Character Demo Reel below, featuring some of my work across 2019, and shoot me an email at Aimee.SmithVA@gmail.com should you like a custom audition!

I look forward to *hopefully* working with you!

Aimee

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-08-04 16:42:49

Just starting out open to all feedback here. I hope the link to my demo works.

Voice demo

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-08-18 18:46:11

I'm looking to put myself out there, so here is my character demo!

https://youtu.be/9BZzw3tYhVc

I'm open to paid work, primarily, and I work on the low end of the independent scale! If you read this, I hope you have a great day! Aw heck, even if you didn't read this, still have a great day!

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-09-05 20:09:15

This is great you have a place for VA's to share their work, check out my demo below.

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-09-07 19:21:42

Hey there! I'm new to newgrounds as a voice actor and I'm open to anything! I'm always looking to gain experience in whatever I do. My mic is an AT4040 with a Motu m2 Interface, along with an acoustic blanket vocal booth.

Here's my demo reel!!

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-09-15 14:36:54

Little late to the party but hey it's worth a shot, here's a demo I just did

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-09-20 20:45:29

So let's do this. Here's my site for my voice samples.

Feedback is always welcomed!

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-09-23 21:06:08

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-09-28 13:02:41

At 9/20/20 08:45 PM, XaneKudo wrote: So let's do this. Here's my site for my voice samples.

Feedback is always welcomed!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, how do i post in this thread? I cant find out how to do it..is i cause im new here or? All i can do is just reply lol

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-10-10 02:21:27

Here's mine. A newcomer, I just started a Youtube for voice acting and this is a cheap intro for it.

If you like it, subscribe, I'll be making stuff almost daily with a plethora of different voices.

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-10-11 06:20:38

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-10-17 03:13:03

Alright here is a demo reel of 25 voices I created while messing around in practice. Mostly roughs with no clean up.

The other one only had 3 voices and I felt this was more par for the course.

Get in contact with me if you need a voice actor. I can create a voice through description.

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-10-21 06:55:10

Here's my reel, new to the voice acting thing but I had great fun doing this;

I'd love the opportunity to collab on some animation work, so hit me up if you think I'd suit your project.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-11-19 12:55:26

Well I very very new to the voice acting and also I record this 12 AM in midnight

so I need to low my voice now a bit I have very THICK Asian voice Im able to do the Asian Charcter

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-12-02 12:18:03

Haven't uploaded much yet, but here's one

BBS Signature

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-12-05 13:18:18

I'm petty late to this. I think I could get good at narration, especially stuff that's kinda solemn or haunting. I couldn't find any good public domain thriller or horror that I wanted to read for this though.

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-12-05 19:41:50

Here's my reel! Check it out. https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/985693

Arts & Voices, let's make bad choices.

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-12-20 17:42:30

My Demo Reels!

Id love to work with people, Learn more and keep training my voices. Maybe even discover some new ones! Feed back for a "newbie" even.

Oof.

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2020-12-22 12:44:16

I really enjoy working on games and animation projects. I have a mashup of some past VO projects.

https://vimeo.com/226766052/eb91ab1d03

Hello there, I'm Brittany Ann Phillips! I'm a Canadian freelance voice actor with 10+ years of experience. You may have heard me from places like Monomals on the Apple Arcade store, WarriOrb on XboxOne and Nintendo Switch, and various other works on Steam and itch.io.

Need a bright protagonist? A creepy crawly sidekick? A reliable RPG party member? Or perhaps a young boy that can't stay out of trouble? Check out my demo below, if you like what you hear feel free to contact me at brittanyannphillipsva@gmail.com for a custom audition!*

My portfolio can also be found at brittanyannphillips.com

✨🌞🌜 🌛🌞✨

Script by Sound Cadence Studios - soundcadencestudios.com

Directed by Kira Buckland - kirabuckland.com

Mixed by Arthur Tisseront - arthurtaudio.com/

Art by Yenthe Joline - artstation.com/yenthejoline

✨🌞🌜 🌛🌞✨

*I am happy to help contribute to original indie projects with lower budgets, feel free to contact me to inquire about rates. As a working freelance artist I'm unable to participate in fan-based passion projects at this time. Thank you for understanding!

"Use the talent you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best."

- Henry van Dyke

BBS Signature

Here is my demo! Let me know if you want to work together.

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/project/1577296

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2021-01-13 01:02:57

Finally have a character demo :) https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/995514

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Hello everyone, just got a new voice demo setup for the new year. If you need additional samples, or are interested in using me - feel free to send me a message! Click Here

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2021-02-23 07:41:47

Hey guys!

I'm new to the voice acting world and i finally mustered the courage to record an audition for a project (hurrah!).

Now, i have a lot to learn and i'm pretty sure my english articulation is bad so i really could use some feedback if any of you have some time!

I'm planning on uploading a longer practice reel with mulitple voice try-outs later as not to spam here haha~

Thanks for your time if you decide to have a listen!

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2021-04-09 16:18:27

Mine's on Youtube but here's my reel from 2020.

Somewhat adventureous

Response to Open Mic Thread - Post Voice Demo 2021-04-12 06:03:20

Here are my demos.