00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tdpreston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

427,039 Views | 4,077 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-27 01:29:43

Hi, Im Octavio, im a 14 YO Chilean Artist, i enjoy Lego and Drawing so i draw my own minifigures designs for fun, even though my account is from 2016 i never used it because i didn’t know too much about Newgrounds, i made the account because of those funky shark rampage games, i came back because of Fnf of course as everyone lately, my favorite part about NG is that it’s centered on the artist and content creator, its cool to not have a creepy algorithm bombarding you with ads and repost, i love Ng ( I hate my nickname but i cant change it) Lol

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-27 05:58:56

Hi!

I'm Celeste, and I'm a furry/anthro artist. This is my first time on Newgrounds, but I've been an artist on Furaffinity since 2012.

I'm planning on uploading all my art from this year so far, one a day, until I'm caught up. So, I hope you'll like it!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-27 09:42:04

At 4/27/21 01:29 AM, OctavioPlay wrote: Hi, Im Octavio, im a 14 YO Chilean Artist, i enjoy Lego and Drawing so i draw my own minifigures designs for fun, even though my account is from 2016 i never used it because i didn’t know too much about Newgrounds, i made the account because of those funky shark rampage games, i came back because of Fnf of course as everyone lately, my favorite part about NG is that it’s centered on the artist and content creator, its cool to not have a creepy algorithm bombarding you with ads and repost, i love Ng ( I hate my nickname but i cant change it) Lol

Hi, my name's zoid, im a 16 years old chilean artist, i often do ms paint art, but im planning on doing better art the moment i get a drawing tablet, when i was 10 years old i made a character called zoid and it became my main OC, but i even made more characters!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-27 10:02:04

Ayy, That’s cool, I’ll definitely follow you

*waves*

Hello, I'm an old fan but a new member, dragged in by a cool new rhythm game, a game genre which I have a totally huge weakness for. I know 98% of the vocal fandom is insane (like many fandoms tbh) but I promise I'll be good. Look, I even got that little S thing by my name.

I've been drawing for longer than newgrounds has existed, and will continue to draw so until my arm literally falls off my body. So that's what I'll primarily be doing here. Also checking out games other than FNF, yeehaw.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-27 16:42:52

Hello All ! I have been aware of newgrounds since I was wee and playing games you all create has brought me joy! I figure since I'm learning programming for future endeavors id dip my toes in and finally make an account !! I hope to work with yall sometime :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-28 20:16:28

Hello. It's really to be here ever since Febuary.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-28 22:36:02

Hello! I'm Realty/prsnwhocantshoot.

I knew about Newgrounds for a while now, but recently I decided to make an account and such. I really have a passion for playing games and learning about different communities.

Currently, I'm working on producing music and I love to edit and make youtube videos. I don't know how to draw or have a lot of knowledge of it, but I love working with people and working in audio and music. I honestly wish I joined earlier because Newgrounds seemed like a cool and friendly place, so I'm glad to meet you all :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-29 12:55:30

What ya do, fellow members?

PsyCalibur here!

I'm a college student currently studying Information Technology, from the Philippines. Aside from student, I'm an avid PC gamer (formerly a console player but whatever).

I found Newgrounds when I was just a teen. Before I get hooked into Steam, I played countless favorite Flash Games in here, to the point where it's my stress-reliever to play such.

Hope we do well, people! And stay safe.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-29 14:03:54

Morning :P

I'm Arika as you can see :P

I don't really know what should I write about myself.... but I really want to :P

I registered on this page in 2017 and in october will be my account 4 years old :P

I found the page because of @PuffballsUnited who made the Henry Stickmin series.

I was searching for the musics what he used in these games and found he's page on NG.

From that day NG started to take a bigger part of my life. I didn't upload anything just had fun and listened to musics.

Last year I made my first "track" called "Első lépés" which means "first step" in hungarian :P

My native language is hungarian so I try to use it as most as I can because my english is really bad.... my language skills are that as well :P

Any way since that day I come up every day to this page if I can :P

Also a bigger "thing" in my life is that I'm almost blind. I was that already when I registered. This is caused by an illness called "I don't know the english name eye sickness" :P

I got it when I was 11 and since that time my sight is reducing

I won't get blind I guess but maybe I'll lose my right eye soon

However I can use this page "very well" we can say :P

I use a screen reader program to browse around and to use my computer

I always wanted to make musics but I can't really find any DAWs which can be used with my software. At least I found Bandlab.com which relatively works with it but I can't make own melodies and can't use instruments because these need to be seen. I tried to make some tracks any way and now I have 7 submissions :P

Mostly they are kinda shit and I feel that all of them are the same on an other way.

Maybe one day I'll find a good teacher who can help me to learn play the guitar :P

I'm really interested in rock and metal musics And I always wanted to play the guitar but I never started to do it :P I don't know why....

I always try to be funny and.... "strange" we can say :P

Sometimes I write pretty sick poeths in hungarian so if you're interested you can check them out :P

You won't be able even to read them :3

However I really love this page and the opportunities that it gives to practice and helps to get some feedbacks if you're doing right your choice of art :P

That's all I think....

Send a message if you have questions or just would like to hang out :P

Disability is funny :3

Remember to this :P

P.S.

I'm unisex faceless and ageless :P

Bad english, sorry.

Árvíztűrő tükörfúrógép

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-30 13:01:31

heya, just a new person to this wonderful site, nice to meet you

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-30 19:26:06

I'm Butter Ocelot, I'm shit at art, but I'm trying to get better. New stuff fairly soon.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-01 09:04:30

Been on Newgrounds for a while,never really chatted with others! But I enjoyed all the time I have regardless!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-01 11:24:03

Hey people, I'm Nometa. I make music, mostly Hardstyle music, and try to improve every day. Nice to meet you guys!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-01 14:16:02

HAPPY PICO DAY EVERYONE!

this is what i made for pico day 2021

iu_293574_8697829.webp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-01 21:51:23

welllllll....i guess i might as well introduce myself......

hi! my name is lana and im very new to the forums! i've been using newgrounds since i was very young, around 5? but i never made an account for obvious reasons lmao. newgrounds was the only site i would visit for YEARS. i was a huge ng kid :)

i cant remember what happened or why i fell out of it, but thanks to fnf (yeah yeah i know i know you can leave your complaints in my complaint box) it helped me rediscover the joys of this website, and now i actually have the brain capacity to enjoy the mascots instead of just being like "lol flash game site funnie" (although i really enjoyed madness and blockhead as a kid)

im an artist, you might've seen me on the frontpage today ;D STILL stoked about that tbh

so if you'd like to show my art stuff a little love please feel free! i'm always willing to make friends here!!!

so uhhhhhh, yeah! that's about it, uhhh to fill some more space ill list some other stuff i like

my favorite ng creators are johnnyutah and krinkels

i like the taste of ginger ale

my favorite game on ng as a kid was interactive buddy

i also was super into super mario bros z

i learned about what 9/11 was thanks to newgrounds

alright that's REALLY it. happy to be here :D

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-02 09:23:11

hello! i'm rust! i haven't exactly used this account for a good while now since i was occupied with other platforms, however now with newgrounds being more prominent as of late i think now's a good time to get used to this site again. over the last few years i've been steadily improving with artwork, done a few animations (those of which i do not know if they meet newgrounds guidelines, but here's an example), and on the occasion i do some video editing, although normally in a YTP sense

i'm not sure when i first checked newgrounds out. i think the flash site i used to go on was like. any? i never had a "go-to", rather it was something like. a mental list. here's what i remember!

• ninjakiwi (btd5 only, but i do remember giving btd4 some time)
  • stickpage (the SHOCK series is still a personal favorite)
  • Y8 (this site really did fall from grace honestly. such a shame to see it now. wait how did fnf get on this)
  • tetris friends (GOD TETRIS FRIENDS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE US... WHY)
  • kongregate (i had an account on that. then i didn't. i think i played learn 2 fly on that)
  • addictinggames (the worlds hardest game is still an interesting concept to me i just think having it be "the hardest" ruins a good chunk of it)
  • arcadeprehacks (fuck you i'll hack papa's freezeria ALL I WANT)

series like madness combat and super mario bros z i actually went and watched on youtube. it's a sad fate, yes, but i'm definitely willing to go and check it out now in the purest format possible, right on where it started. i think. i'm actually not confident about it.

least the music's nice here

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-02 23:06:05

I am on Newgroundsa because I heard everyone talking about it.

And it was a flash site I used when I was like WAY younger.

So I started playing games from here, later creating an account.

I like the videogames here.

I will go take a massive shit.

And nobody can stop me.

Sup, I'm DreamSpectre, friends call me MK!

I float around the net in search of art spaces to hang at. I've been using Newgrounds forever, but just recently decided to make an account.

I like scary things, zigzags, pixel art, exaggerated lines and cute girls.

Fun facts about me are I'm a colorblind artist and I made the Mr. Needlemouse romhacks.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-04 14:09:08

Hi! Im Chokz/Chaps, both are fine. I've indirectly known NG since i was a kid from youtube uploads of Madness Combat, mini games and such. I never really got into the site because of my lack of english at the time. I hope it's not too late to jump in! And hello to old and new users :-)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-04 18:41:13

Hi I'm Chrys. I like things but I also like stuff. I might check the forums out idk yet.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-04 23:10:10

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

ok cool i am epic funny pro gamer! indeed.

i found newgrounds through friday night funking (yes i put a g and yes i am one of those people)

i didnt exactly join it until i discovered madness combat, that stuff was really good

eventually i joined newgrounds and now i want to create stuff like that

so yea cool

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-05 00:45:52

I might as well introduce myself.

Hello! I'm Tommy! I came to Newgrounds after hearing things about it especially that it was more of an artsy place if anything. As an artist, I feel I should fit right in. I draw more anthropomorphic animal art, but I can draw people and humanoids too. I try not to limit myself to one type of...species? I love to talk a lot, too, if you couldn't tell.

Hope to meet you all! I'm happy to be here.

𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽 - 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓭𝓪𝔂!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-05 14:59:42

Made an account recently because I wanted the medals for fnf lol. Other than that I've been lurking and playing games every now and then on the site back when pico was used as the rating system. Feels good to be active on the site and I should have done it sooner :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-07 20:12:55

Hi. I'm Graywulf, and Ninjamuffin99 brought me here, as well as my edgy teenage ass not having anything else to do. So now I'm here, playing games, watching animations, and being an all-around doofus. I just downloaded Pencil2D animator to make a nice little animation/shitpost while I'm here. Nice website, great people on here, and I think I might stay.

Your (former) resident furfag on NG!

"SHAMWOW IS NOT OXYCLEAN, A DOG IS NOT A BROTHER. HOW DARE YOU SHRUG CLYDE'S LOSS OFF SO EASILY." ~ Billy Mays

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-08 17:46:53

Ayy lmao

Call me Moses, all I can say is I review stuff and do art

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-10 07:15:26

At 5/7/21 12:46 AM, IndianGuy6 wrote: Hi my name is Taurun and I'm young and stupid. I made an acc mostly cuz of FNF (saw it first from JackSepticEye), and now I come to this website to look at art (and cool movies), play games, and prob to create stuff in the future.

Hey there Tauran! Welcome aboard! Here is the place we all grow old and wise on eventually. :P

Good call. Plenty of such pastimes to find here.

At 5/8/21 05:46 PM, lmaoMoses wrote: Ayy lmao

Call me Moses, all I can say is I review stuff and do art

lmao! XD Welcome aboard Moses!

Good stuff. We can always use more reviews here too.

At 5/7/21 08:12 PM, GraywulfDaDolf wrote: Hi. I'm Graywulf, and Ninjamuffin99 brought me here, as well as my edgy teenage ass not having anything else to do. So now I'm here, playing games, watching animations, and being an all-around doofus. I just downloaded Pencil2D animator to make a nice little animation/shitpost while I'm here. Nice website, great people on here, and I think I might stay.

Welcome to the Grounds Graywulf! It is a good place to be! May those positive first impressions never shift and the enjoyment here be as endless as our creative reach. :P

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-10 07:19:55

At 5/5/21 02:59 PM, Ghostedtoast wrote: Made an account recently because I wanted the medals for fnf lol. Other than that I've been lurking and playing games every now and then on the site back when pico was used as the rating system. Feels good to be active on the site and I should have done it sooner :)

If you start craving more medals now: https://www.newgrounds.com/gameswithmedals

Welcome to the site!

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-10 09:22:42

I’m technically now new here, because I made my account back in like 2017, but I’m Blue Bolt! I’m some college student who likes to draw on and post it internet (generic bio #918389282929). I hate freedom, video games, and fun >:( lol!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOPPPPPEEEE!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-05-10 20:04:13

hi, im new to the community, not exactly to the site, im having a good time exploring the music and games here