00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegasTyson54 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

424,219 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-26 08:41:54

Hi I'm Deshiel and I'm looking for a girlfriend.

one condition
- she must not have a dick.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-26 11:54:38

Hello. I've had an account here for almost 2 years. A drop in the bucket compared to a lot of users, but I have been checking out the site since... 2007/08 maybe? Loads of great content new and old to see, so get a jump on it!

or not, no pressure.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-26 11:59:55

At 2/26/15 11:57 AM, SubliminalVirus wrote: first...What differentiates you from all the other johns out there?

Not too much... I guess you could say I'm just [USERNAME DROP]

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-26 13:03:04

I'm new to the forum, that counts I guess...

Ceci n'est pas une signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-26 13:32:04

Ironically, most of you are not new and you're just posting cheesy jokes at eachother.

BBS Signature

Hi I am koopahermit.
I am looking for a girlfriend.
One condition:
She must have a dick.
I will also date effeminate guys.
One condition:
He must have a dick.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-27 08:43:29

Hello!

Rice tastes awesome

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-27 09:41:00

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

thanks m8 good to have helpers for newbies on newgrounds

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-27 13:03:01

At 2/27/15 09:41 AM, GH0ST13EPIC wrote: thanks m8 good to have helpers for newbies on newgrounds

Welcome to Newgrounds, spooky ghosty.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-27 15:22:39

I am not new, I am not free, I am not here, I am not you, I am not the great savior, I have been forgotten, free me

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-28 05:51:01

Hello my name is Fei and I am irredeemably homosexual.

I decided to make an NG account again because... Ehh. Dunno. So I could upload art and audio? Ehhhhhhh.

I've got a funny feeling they've got plastic in the afterlife.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-02-28 22:51:51

At 2/27/15 12:33 AM, koopahermit wrote: Hi I am koopahermit.
I am looking for a girlfriend.
One condition:
She must have a dick.
I will also date effeminate guys.
One condition:
He must have a dick.

I meet all those conditions, honey.

I know of a nice dumpster behind Wal-Mart, wanna come see?

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-01 11:26:53

HI I'm Tony, death to the 201X users!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-01 13:34:58

Hi,
I'm new here, I'm from Scotland and I make music...generic yada yada.
Also I like this site, it's awesome.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-01 13:46:45

How's it going? My name's Garrett Dare. I'm not new to Newgrounds, but it has been many many years. I used to visit newgrounds every day back in middle school. I even saw Tom at Comic Con in his Alien Hominid outfit, back in 2004 I believe.

Anyway, I always wanted to animate/create fun things, but I never had the patience to learn as a teenager. Video games got in the way, but that's okay. I doodled and played music instead. Also, I did end up making sketch comedy videos, and doing some writing. I've tried to always have a creative project going.

Recently (August 2014) I wrote a little comic about an alcoholic, anti-hero snail named Gastro. I quickly realized how fun it would be to bring him to life as a cartoon. I spent a few months learning to animate as I created the episode. It ended up being split up into two 5 minute episodes. (www.youtube.com/user/garrettdare) I am now bringing in the talent of my friends, as well as my own, to make a 3rd episode. I'm hoping it will be MUCH better than the first two, but still charming in its simplicity and stupidity.

I would love to hear any and all feedback from a community that I've always respected and would love to become a part of!

Garrett Dare

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-01 21:49:13

Hello Newgrounds! I am a peace loving painter. My favourite painting techniques are watercolouring and technical sketching. I am very fond of European architecture. I'm German born but studying in Wien. My dream is to someday create a master race of a work, that the world will look up at in awe, as the world looked on works of Leonardo and Raphael. But right now my agent Goldenberg is giving me a hard time with my royalties so I've been struggling a bit as an independent artist.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-02 10:35:48

Hi nice to see you all :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-02 11:26:31

At 2/26/15 07:31 PM, Gooch wrote: I feel like I'm new here after my long hiatus.

Ain't that the truth. Nice to see the place is still kicking.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Hello i`m from Bulgaria 31 years age male.My favorite Games are:
Strategy Games,Survivor Games,Adventure Games,Action Games,Hack & Slash Games,Horror Games,Click & Point Games,TD Games,Puzzle Games,Indie Games. Also interested from Game Books ,Comics,Manga,Enigmatic,Sci-fi,Fantastic,Brains,Game Design.I `m glad to be here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-02 15:21:11

I'm not what you'd consider new, I was here during the days of 05 and 06, and I helped write the direction of one video. However I never participated on the forums much, and after browsing around a bit, I'd like to call this a place to rest my sack.

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-02 15:49:20

Pachira

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-02 16:37:35

Watch out for toxic users and dangerous criminals Pachira. They will try to manipulate you for their own personal gain

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-03 07:23:05

I didn't see this introduction thread lol okay let's do this again, I’m Rue and I’m a frequent visitor of this forum. I finally decided to sign up and join the fun. Looking forward to learn from all of you here.

At 3/3/15 07:23 AM, demurerun wrote: I didn't see this introduction thread lol okay let's do this again, I’m Rue and I’m a frequent visitor of this forum. I finally decided to sign up and join the fun. Looking forward to learn from all of you here.

This is a good example of advertising accounts like demurerun who aren't run by robots.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-04 02:04:13

I am Garth, I come here to promote some of the flash games that we make back in the old site.

Mini-games are not implemented yet so it's the best to submit here if it's flash based.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-04 06:15:35

Hey guys, I am a new guy. Joined a couple of days ago. I remember when I was young and playing a lot of the games on the site, and I hope to return the favor with shitty, terrible flash games.

tgif

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-04 18:25:06

Welcome to Newgrounds, @TomFulp

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-04 19:36:10

At 3/2/15 01:48 PM, distainfulpanda wrote: my name is michelle i just joined. i was looking for a site with cool games/art and came across this one in google. hello =]

Hello again.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-04 20:27:15

At 3/2/15 01:48 PM, distainfulpanda wrote: my name is michelle i just joined. i was looking for a site with cool games/art and came across this one in google. hello =]

welcome :^)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-03-05 08:49:55

Hey guys! I'm new, I'm kind of new to friendships and community, so I might need help getting involved in it all. I'm an introvert, so I usually don't do things like this. My hobbies are reading, playing video games, sleeping, and listening to music sometimes. I've been a lurker on here for the longest time, so today I thought "Maybe I should make an account on Newgrounds", and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.