00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Allysson Death 2025: The Anger

814 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2016-12-31 04:02:44

Because people turn into Pirates. His number 1 selling drug is Baal. He loves destroying the planet with Baal. He brags about selling Baal. He keeps the visor over his eyes because they are so ugly. His eyes look like blood filled cracked boiled eggs.
He hates McGillicutty. McGillicutty always fudges up M Wiggy Wig's drug deals. That's not a hard thing to do.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2016-12-31 08:48:29

M Wiggy Wig needs to stick to breakdancing.
Sunday
Monday
This has been Dewjarls Womb 2023. Tame your Anger. Your Anger is now at 96.
Lefty has successfully run her company for 2023. Her dad is very impressed. He takes the profit that she has made from off the top. He uses the money to advertise Lefty's company. Jefe is glad that his daughter has success. She has earned her Master's in Dewj Froth. Lefty has 250,000 Jewish shekels for her next venture.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2016-12-31 08:52:46

Dewj Froth Rodent 2024
Preparation Day
The year is 2024. The start of a new 7 year time frame.
Victor Infinite Sector 8. Blue Clothing. Victor 8. Page DALETH. Books 358 - 360, 1 - 9. Victor Infinite Sector 8 Era. 2 Topaz Pyramids. Anger = 96.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2016-12-31 11:58:11

358 = Nisan 2024 - Keep the 10 Commandments.
359 = Zif 2024 - Tame your Anger.
360 = Sivan 2024 - Congratulations! You have completed 1 Dewjite Revolution!
1 = Tammuz 2024 - 1 Topaz Pyramid burned.
2 = Mayfield 2024 - Friday sunset to Saturday sunset is God's Sabbath. Honor God's Sabbath.
3 = Elul 2024 - Don't kill anyone.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2016-12-31 12:03:38

4 = Ethanim 2024 - Only worship God and Jesus Christ.
5 = Bul 2024 - Be content with the job you have.
6 = Chisleu 2024 - Honor your mom and dad.
7 = Tebeth 2024 - Don't commit adultery.
8 = Shevat 2024 - Don't take God's name in vain.
9 = Adar 2024 - 2 Topaz Pyramids burned.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-01 01:12:46

She is a funky drug dealer in the hood. She enjoys doing the evil work of dealing drugs. Why?

Allysson Death 2025: The Anger

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-01 03:43:37

/Classified data/

We are a large crew. There are many of us Buccaneers. We roam the planet as we surf the web. We are localized to all of the countries in the world.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-01 03:52:42

We are heavily concentrated in the United States, Brazil, Canada, the U.K., Japan, Finland, and other countries as well.
Many people are tired of big budget movies and TV shows. They want something refreshing. They want something new. They want something never done before. They want something future. Dewj Froth is refreshing and new. It's never been done before. It's future. That's why we have thousands of fans. It's b movies and b episodes. Sure, we spend thousands of dollars on what we do.
However, not millions. Plus, we give back to the community. Give food to those who hunger, donate clothes, etc. We're trying to improve humanity. We are Dewj Froth Buccaneers.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-03 23:56:12

We are hard to control. We don't follow Pirate laws. We have been called loose cannons.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-04 04:13:02

I'm thinking my wife and I are gonna have to move into a smaller house. We can't afford this place. Our budget can't take it. Hey, at least we can say we lived here for over a year! How many people can say that? Yeah, we need to downsize so we don't go broke. I'm thinking next year we move out.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-04 04:14:24

Unless we get a big load of moolah. Then we'll stay.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-05 14:19:11

Jaso96Nezzer78=10987654321 Abort Fear

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-05 15:50:25

Top Gun the Movies to me means the a p'ittmy of all i'dodecy...

Only in American Movies do they tech you to shoot down real NASA planes.. the Game was better

and in the name of Kool we goto WAR...

because TOM Cruise would rather fuck you like an animal than let America live

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-05 16:03:36

Mean while Affordable Care Act Nazi's aka the Occult aka as Obama Care, continue to demand that we are better off living in a communist society where the woman with a blood stained uniform is more righteous than the innocent blood she spilled, as a matter a joke it's seem that the smell of innocence is better off getting fried in an electric chair than the one going down on you in the theather of the very same electric chair who's feminen oder is giving the plot away in order to save her own skin.....

I could go on and on and the only way to discover an end to this war on innocence is to find a begin'in, which is the abortion law it ALWAYS beg'ins with.... when you make sin law you kind of have to crucify someone in an electric chair to get it changed don't you....

or you could just burn the constitution on national television, honeslty officer I didn't break the law I just burnt it... whould you like to get fucked next...

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-05 17:52:14

When you see old reruns of Tom Crusie Flixs realize that he is nothing more than the smallest person a part of the biggest satanic cult you'll ever know being shown as a hero....

as most war movies these days seem to be.. yes as long as you surpress the poorest man who is innocent the more you loose control, and you need something like animals in your blood, you get from fucking them, to be in con=troll... please note the chick looks like the same blonde Nazi the the real Nazi got to fuck in red box the Nazi's anti America rise of the 4th right movie...

hmm rise of the forth right so do we hail assholes now or do we keep hail the same Nazi anthum we sing of when we sing about the national anthum, or better yet let's just throw fits of rage, which is just as much a sin a homosexuality and murder, but it doesn't matter because you wrestle with the devil don't you, hopeing for some satanic blessing, yea lights out, because false light is in, as this fasisious country the USA neglects to inform you, same music playing on the radio, means they murdered the guy finally all abortions practice this ((Notorious)) just say it and keep pretending there's no hell so when your burning there with the rest of the broken washinton law you'll have some hope of being raped by the real music.. bastard America regrets to inform you rock is dead beacause Obama is an antichrist.. I'd rather be a bastard in hell than to be a part of the country of the USA to be honest with you as long yet I am not ever going to go there again am I, atleast not on the n word like them,.,,

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-05 23:08:32

Preparation Day
Democracy is way better than Communism. At least I don't have to exclusively share my house and my wife with the state.
Obama Care is a laugh. When sin is made law, God sees to it that destruction occurs. Pirates love to make sinful laws. Hollywood has a tendency to show demons as heroes. Hellboy and the Matrix come into mind.
Heterosexuality is a gift from God. I taste it everyday.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-06 00:18:55

We must be wise as serpents. We must be harmless as doves.
House of Doves.
We must love our enemies.
World War 3 has already begun. There are 3 sides.
It is my duty to publicly share Dewj Froth data. It is my responsibility to teach this information to you.
Jesus Christ is our Saviour.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-06 09:05:56

Thank you and God Bless you so very much for shareing this information; if you ever want to share secerets will play a stringed instrument together... ps; what is your opinion on those that abort fear rather than babies...

Response to Allysson Death 2025: The Anger 2017-01-06 15:55:45

You will not see me abort babies. Fear must cease. Too many people a-scared to voice their opinions.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature