00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

a125678298 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Name a very unknown game

5,944 Views | 69 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Name a very unknown game 2018-03-17 11:21:18

At 3/11/17 12:49 AM, StaticSkull wrote: I wanna play some underground stuff
And for those who wanna do the same, my input would be The Bee Game

Here are some unknow platformers: Kao the kangaroo(5 games),Death JR(3games),Voodoo Vince,and Ruff Trigger(This one is shit though). I remember playing the 2 first Madagascar games when I was a kid,and even though they not Great they're Decent.
So there you are kind Sir.

Drink coffee.

Response to Name a very unknown game 2018-03-18 01:49:53

One I don't hear a lot about is my favorite video game of all time Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen. I know a lot of people who have played Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber, but not the original for the SNES and PS1.

The Guardian Legend for the NES is also a pretty awesome game.

Response to Name a very unknown game 2018-03-24 16:36:53

At 4/4/17 02:05 AM, XxcuchixX wrote: Here another game, one of my favorite games.

Love it way under rated. I liked to let my men die/ get wounded and add more and more troops at the max number of soldiers, to make it more realistic because the Russians are a bit under powered and can die too easily.

Response to Name a very unknown game 2020-01-29 11:41:38

At 4/3/18 01:45 AM, lalilulelo008 wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rZEYLNg3gs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In6gg4sKeTU

Shadowrun was a multiplayer fps/tps for the xbox 360 that had little to do with the original tabletop and snes game, it had swords that you could deflect bullets with and gliders, magical powers, reviving people from the dead

i wish i could play it again

Big fan of this games. Shadowrun Returns was release in 2013.

Response to Name a very unknown game 2020-03-29 14:18:08

Go to the games portal on this site, and search something relevant in 2004. Like halo lil wayne or some shit like that.

Response to Name a very unknown game 2020-03-30 17:56:10

Here are some recommendations of relatively obscure games that I think are really fun.

The Dark Seal series from Data East, who probably have the most sleeper hits of any coin-op company that I know of. It's an isometric fantasy action game tnat's pretty fun and has a banger OST, it's a pretty big quarter muncher so be careful. Also the Wizard is straight up like a prototype Tharja and I'll give DE kudos for that. There's only two games with the second game being a slight improvement. It also went under the titles Gate of Doom for DS1 and Wizard Fire for DS2 in the US.

Another recommendation is a game called Steel Harbinger, it's a PS1 shooting action where you basically try to kill everything and complete objectives in a huge map based off a location in the U.S. It's basically an alien invasion story, where you play as a scientist's daughter who gets partially mutated by the aliens and gains some of their powers, thus making her the main counter to the invasion (somehow lol). It's got tons of cheesy FMVs and overall just a really cheesy and campy vibe.

If you're into RPGs, then I would recommend Koudelka, it's a "survival horror RPG", and is kinda like a precursor to the Shadow Hearts games, basically you take Resident Evil and add random encounters. There's three characters in your party that you will have throughout the whole game. I enjoy the aesthetic, but the soundtrack is such a huge disconnect from the visuals that it's a bit jarring at first, but I highly recommend it.

Those are some of the ones I can recommend, most of the others I know of are either imports or arcade games haha.

Response to Name a very unknown game 2020-04-02 23:57:29

Panzer Dragoon - Sega Saturn

Robocop vs Terminator for the Sega Genesis (there is a snes version that is garbage)

Aliens vs Predator - Arcade (again... the snes port is trash)

Wonderboy in Monsterworld Sega Genesis (you can get this on most nintendo virtual consoles and steam now)

and if you like that, follow up with Monster World IV.

LUFIA II - Rise of the Sinistrals (Great SNES era JRPG)

Lunar Silver Star Story (another great JRPG that debuted on the sega saturn i believe)

Legend of Dragoon (JRPG for PS1)

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Name a very unknown game 2020-04-06 18:36:53 (edited 2020-04-06 18:37:27)

Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front.

iu_107979_1261821.png

Very cool game it plays like the old Rainbow Six games where you have up to 3 Teams with 3 Zakus in each, and you tell them where to go before the mission starts. Then you play one Zaku at a time. I really want to buy a PS2 just to play this again.

Response to Name a very unknown game 2020-04-07 12:43:47

I love checking out interesting obscure games. Here's something I'm sure you've never heard of: "ARCHIE" (Doom II wad)

Also "Zineth" is a free indie game that's changed the way I think games are capable of. It's not an amazing game, hell it's not even really a finished one, but it has so much potential methinks

Banner by @MigMoog

BBS Signature

Response to Name a very unknown game 2020-07-04 02:03:54

I'm going on a very rare one and go with Majinwar. It's a shame not a lot of people heard about it.