00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking to animate for you

639 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking to animate for you 2017-03-23 14:13:09

Im an intermediate animator and I am able to be a key animator for anything you want to animate (NO NSFW OR HENTAI), to contact me please use either my skype or my discord (I HIGHLY RECCOMEND USING DISCORD)

Discord: WhateverArts#1528

I have programs such as Adobe flash and Adobe photoshop, im most skilled at animating in flash while the most skilled at regular art for photoshop

Response to Looking to animate for you 2017-03-23 17:27:12

At 3/23/17 04:48 PM, hchert wrote: Is this paid or free? I dont need anything just thaught it was unclear

I'll work for free, I never charge for animation work, this is a hobby

Response to Looking to animate for you 2017-03-25 04:06:51

.....You're kidding, right? Going to animate for someone? Not to sound like a dick but.....do you know what ya sayin', man?

BBS Signature

Response to Looking to animate for you 2017-03-26 17:45:06

At 3/25/17 04:06 AM, cuteveemon wrote: .....You're kidding, right? Going to animate for someone? Not to sound like a dick but.....do you know what ya sayin', man?

no, im saying that ill animate for you free

Response to Looking to animate for you 2017-03-27 14:37:59

At 3/26/17 05:45 PM, WhateverArts02 wrote:
At 3/25/17 04:06 AM, cuteveemon wrote: .....You're kidding, right? Going to animate for someone? Not to sound like a dick but.....do you know what ya sayin', man?
no, im saying that ill animate for you free

.....Well.......would you be willing to animate for me then?

BBS Signature

yea id give back to the community, they need a treat, so I do animation free, im up for the job if you want

Response to Looking to animate for you 2017-03-28 03:33:58

Hey there WhateverArts02 since you are currently seeking out to make/work on animations for other people in the NEW GROUNDS community me and some other people that are currently planning on making a small animated series on YouTube
and have been interested by reading your posts and looking at your current work/animations with all of that said would you maybe be interested to work for us in the near future?

i have added you on discord if you wish to speak there further.

(i just made this profile seeking out for people to hire from the NEW GROUNDS community to make a small friendly crew to help us on making this into a series)

Fuck these guys. Message me, dude. I'll get u started.