00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

It Thirsts

409 Views | 12 Replies

It Thirsts 2017-03-24 21:05:47

It begs, it screams and it cries, but still the rains don't come. Shoes worn it walks in circles on dry, bleeding feet, it dreams while it's awake. The ravage of thirst always on its mind, it's lips crack, its tongue swells, its eyes shrink until it can no longer see light. It begs for redemption beneath an empty sky, until it makes noises no longer.

Is it cursed, or is it finally free?

Tell me Newgrounds what it is you thirst for? What do you drink in to stop the screams beneath the dying light of the sky?

It Thirsts

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-24 21:23:49

A shiny charizard and some pussy

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-24 21:33:53

At 3/24/17 09:23 PM, Chat-man wrote: A shiny charizard and some pussy

Pussy's actually a good answer, the rest, well, you know better. He has little patience for that.

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-26 14:07:08

At 3/26/17 06:12 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Darkness engulfs me as I drift out of thought time and eventually memory my vital essence leaches from my broken body...
As hot lead burns though fabric and flesh...

He knows of your suffering, he sees your soul dance in the fire rains.

At 3/26/17 06:24 AM, NingNangNong wrote: Monotony. My worst enemy. My closest friend. For where else can I escape from the reality of time but within this temporal loop - this illusion I have created for myself. I wander through the desert of my imagination, no step different from the last, no further or closer to any conceivable goal. All meaning is lost. All choice is whittled down like a dead tree... fossilized wood... charcoal, being absently stirred amongst the dead embers of a passed fire.

He looks to a soft white moon as it catches ablaze and burns to ash, it is truly alone now.

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-26 16:09:38

You should post these in the 'Writing' forum.

or your blogpost

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-26 22:45:32

At 3/26/17 04:09 PM, satanbrain wrote: You should post these in the 'Writing' forum.
or your blogpost

It was a question, not a story, it was just worded loftily, why is this a concern of yours anyways, do you feel a need to regulate others? Why do you think that is? At your age you should have greater concerns than where my posts go when, dont you think?

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-27 00:15:04 (edited 2017-03-27 00:15:46)

I have a thirst for good grades
And/or a sugar momma

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-27 00:24:22

At 3/27/17 12:15 AM, CiviLies wrote: I have a thirst for good grades
And/or a sugar momma

Tune in, turn on, drop out. Sugar mommas are nice, arent they?

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-27 01:52:48

At 3/26/17 10:45 PM, Siktahal wrote:
At 3/26/17 04:09 PM, satanbrain wrote: You should post these in the 'Writing' forum.
or your blogpost
It was a question, not a story, it was just worded loftily,

Loftily questions are the basis for many stories.

why is this a concern of yours anyways, do you feel a need to regulate others?

To avoid a disorderly forum.

Why do you think that is?

To separate what belongs and what doesn't.

At your age you should have greater concerns than where my posts go when, dont you think?
Tell me Newgrounds what it is you thirst for? What do you drink in to stop the screams beneath the dying light of the sky?

I thirst for those screams. I savour them as the treacherous sun recedes.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-27 02:44:34

I thirst... I thirst...
For the unfathomable...
Revelations of lore untold...
The sanctimonious epigraphy...
An ode to the unsavory thirst of truth...
A release from the chains which we are bound to...
Water is life, yet, without water, the plant grows weak...
The plant fights for water, the plant begs for freedom, it cries...
But all the while, it's cries remain unanswered, only deafening silence...
Have the plant's cries fallen upon deaf ears? Or is he planning something for the plant?

...I suppose only time will tell...

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-27 22:07:58

I thirst for a chemically balanced brain, the blood in his veins, the blood in his veins going to his other head (the one without the brain), I thirst for happiness, sunlight, a window while I work 8+ hr days. I thirst for legal marijuana and when I retire I want to travel the world and do mind-altering substances with people I used to love or still love.

I drink in everyone's emotions, soaking into my body like a sponge. I am an empath. If you are a sad, my bones become weak. If you are anxious, my heart beats for you. I become mentally exhausted over the course of the days, as my sponge becomes so sopping wet.

The screams beneath the dying light of the sky stop every morning during the sunrise.

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-28 19:36:42

At 3/27/17 10:07 PM, Alias wrote: the blood in his veins, the blood in his veins going to his other head (the one without the brain), I thirst for happines

That's pretty hot

I drink in everyone's emotions, soaking into my body like a sponge. I am an empath.

You should avoid people like me then

The screams beneath the dying light of the sky stop every morning during the sunrise.

Lucky for you

BBS Signature

Response to It Thirsts 2017-03-28 19:49:34

At 3/27/17 02:44 AM, Skeptick wrote: I thirst... I thirst...
For the unfathomable...

That's very aesthetically pleasing.

BBS Signature