00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you wipe your bum?

2,184 Views | 40 Replies

How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 21:12:42

I had a discussion with a friend and she thinks it's odd that after a poo I stand up and face the toilet, then proceed to wiping my bum, with ever so slightly bent knees. I think it's weird she remains seated guiding her arm through her legs to wipe as the deadly fumes from the submerged poo singes the hair on her arms.

What's the correct way to wipe? Sat down or stood up?

At 4/21/17 09:12 PM, splicage wrote: after a poo I stand up and face the toilet

What the fuck?

she remains seated guiding her arm through her legs

What the fuck

What is wrong with you two?

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 21:16:16

What!?!
So she wipes the crap towards her vagina?

At 4/21/17 09:16 PM, MuramasasEdge wrote: What!?!

actually now i think about it maybe she puts her arms round the back and wipes towards the back of the toilet.

but that's still wrong because one should not sit down and wipe.

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 21:23:40

At 4/21/17 09:18 PM, splicage wrote:
actually now i think about it maybe she puts her arms round the back and wipes towards the back of the toilet.

but that's still wrong because one should not sit down and wipe.

well whad do you know, we have a fucking expert here.

looking for opinions ;)

you must be a sitting-wiper. very interesting

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 21:28:19

At 4/21/17 09:12 PM, splicage wrote: ...face the toilet

Is staring at your floating turd appealing or...? lol

I stand and wipe because it's better for my back and it's more comfortable to me, but most that I've discussed this with seem to sit and wipe.

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 21:31:27

At 4/21/17 09:28 PM, Grizzly-o-the-Cosmos wrote:
At 4/21/17 09:12 PM, splicage wrote: ...face the toilet
Is staring at your floating turd appealing or...? lol

I stand and wipe because it's better for my back and it's more comfortable to me, but most that I've discussed this with seem to sit and wipe.

i meant i face that general direction, but i prefer to face towards Mecca for a holier wipe

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 21:34:24

At 4/21/17 09:26 PM, splicage wrote:
looking for opinions ;)

I shit through the tube because I became paralysed in a car crash in 1992.

Also, don't you think that it's better to get those deadly shit fumes on your hand and wash your hand straight afterwards, than to wipe yourself actually facing the damn toilet and having your own face and nostrils exposed to same shit fumes? Don't you feel the smell while standing up? If you do, then you can be damn sure shit particles can reach you.

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 21:37:30

At 4/21/17 09:34 PM, Makakaov wrote:
looking for opinions ;)

Also, don't you think that it's better to get those deadly shit fumes on your hand and wash your hand straight afterwards, than to wipe yourself actually facing the damn toilet and having your own face and nostrils exposed to same shit fumes? Don't you feel the smell while standing up? If you do, then you can be damn sure shit particles can reach you.

"hot air particles carry the fumes vertically upwards. as long as you avoid leaning over the toilet and taking a peek at your creation then your eyebrows will remain intact"

-Nelson Mandela

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 21:40:36

At 4/21/17 09:37 PM, splicage wrote:
At 4/21/17 09:34 PM, Makakaov wrote:
looking for opinions ;)

"hot air particles carry the fumes vertically upwards. as long as you avoid leaning over the toilet and taking a peek at your creation then your eyebrows will remain intact"

-Nelson Mandela

That's a poor excuse. My professor at my university told me that he once made experiment because he actually wondered about the problem of wiping while standing in front of the toilet. He placed some sarin on the height of the regular turd in regular toilet and stood there wiping his ass and actually got intoxicated with sarin gas and died.

At 4/21/17 09:37 PM, splicage wrote: "hot air particles carry the fumes vertically upwards. as long as you avoid leaning over the toilet and taking a peek at your creation then your eyebrows will remain intact"

-Nelson Mandela

The thing to remember is that Morgan Freeman died from lung problems. Just sayin'

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 22:30:02

That's a poor excuse. My professor at my university told me that he once made experiment because he actually wondered about the problem of wiping while standing in front of the toilet. He placed some sarin on the height of the regular turd in regular toilet and stood there wiping his ass and actually got intoxicated with sarin gas and died.

woah RIP ! x

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 23:09:59

Enjoy the shit crumbs on your floor. To each their own.

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 23:11:37

I do cartwheels, while ordering a pizza, solving 12 rubix cubes, left foot red, right hand green, and defacing property.
In one wipe.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 23:24:35

At 4/21/17 11:09 PM, Scintillating wrote: Enjoy the shit crumbs on your floor. To each their own.

hahahah

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-21 23:38:21

inb4 gory gets here

i stand up, but i don't completely get up and face the toilet, i just make sure i'm up enough so my hand doesn't reeach anywhere close to the bowl.

i love you

BBS Signature

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-22 02:43:19

The correct way to do it.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-22 07:22:58

At 4/21/17 09:12 PM, splicage wrote: What's the correct way to wipe?

With Toilet paper, whatever way suits you.

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-22 11:36:23

At 4/22/17 07:22 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 4/21/17 09:12 PM, splicage wrote: What's the correct way to wipe?
With Toilet paper, whatever way suits you.

Get in the shower and spread those cheeks and rub

BBS Signature

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-23 20:34:21

At 4/22/17 07:20 AM, Gutnacht wrote: I always stand when I wipe, fuck all you sicko sitters.

then it's settled. case closed

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-24 01:37:01

At 4/22/17 11:36 AM, Letiger wrote:
Get in the shower and spread those cheeks and rub

yo

BBS Signature

Like Butters from South Park. I sit backwards on the toilet and typically enjoy a cup of chai tea or continue watching what ever podcast I'm in the middle of or both.

I wipe toward my sack which may be seen as taboo but it can easily be managed. I pride myself on using very little toilet paper and fold it after each wipe. I don't get shit all over my hands! However...

Lets suppose you only have one piece left. You fold it twice and rip a small amount off the corner where the folds have been creased to create a hole in the center. Hold on to that piece you ripped out you'll need it later... Insert your index finger into the hole and do what must be done. Once complete you take that paper and wipe what's left on your finger but wait! Your not done remember that original piece? Take it to clean under your finger nail.

This might just save you one day.

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-24 13:17:10

I do it with my feet

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-24 15:58:02

I use a bidet. 10 times more hygienic. Also a bit pleasuring.

till we overdose

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-25 11:32:13

I use 3 shells like a civilized person should, and standing is one thing but backwards you have to be trolling.

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-25 20:18:30

http://tempupload.ngfiles.com/5325340.hqdefault.jpg

How do you wipe your bum?

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-25 21:22:19

Kinda difficult to look at the toilet paper after wiping when sitting. How are you supposed to know when you are done?

Just a random idiot

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-26 09:40:15

At 4/25/17 09:22 PM, Ectisity wrote: Kinda difficult to look at the toilet paper after wiping when sitting. How are you supposed to know when you are done?

insanely valid point.

Response to How do you wipe your bum? 2017-04-26 19:16:37

At 4/24/17 03:58 PM, RB wrote: I use a bidet. 10 times more hygienic. Also a bit pleasuring.

Don't have one of these at my house, but we do have a detachable shower head. Incidentally started using it a long time ago. The pain pills I was given for my broken wrist constipated me for two weeks. When I finally shat everything out, I managed to rip both my asshole AND ass crack, and I was not okay with wiping that, especially when wiping leaves residual shit on your ass. Been spraying it ever since.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature