00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NSFW games mechanics

1,196 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NSFW games mechanics 2017-04-24 11:23:33

Hey there! We're actually developing a NSFW game called The Legend of Versyl.

We were asking if you have some suggestions of what you expect usually from an NSFW game.

Looking forward to your answers buddies ! :D

Response to NSFW games mechanics 2017-04-24 12:40:23

At 4/24/17 11:23 AM, KravenarGames wrote: Hey there! We're actually developing a NSFW game called The Legend of Versyl.

We were asking if you have some suggestions of what you expect usually from an NSFW game.

Massive dicks and huge facials.

BBS Signature

Response to NSFW games mechanics 2017-04-25 21:52:48

At 4/24/17 11:23 AM, KravenarGames wrote: Hey there! We're actually developing a NSFW game called The Legend of Versyl.

Replay value and art that had effort inolved

Response to NSFW games mechanics 2017-04-26 01:37:55

Stuff dealing with conflict involving children.

BBS Signature

Response to NSFW games mechanics 2017-05-07 11:33:18

At 5/7/17 09:19 AM, Gutnacht wrote:
At 4/26/17 01:37 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Stuff dealing with conflict involving children.
what the fuck dude

He wanted an NSFW game mechanic, I provided it, people hate things to do with children and violence, so it's inherently NSFW.

BBS Signature

Response to NSFW games mechanics 2017-05-09 14:32:45

I feel like most controversial or adult mechanics are actually existing mechanics that include different sprites. Killing people is fine, but once you make the 3D model smaller it's a big deal because you're killing kids. There are all of your standard things like a relationship meter or pleasure meter for adult games but I've always been annoyed at how binary these things are as actual game mechanics.

Battle Raper is interesting in that you knock players' clothes off while fighting. But again this is more graphical than mechanical. At least I think - it's possible some molestation moves only work after clothing has been knocked off, though I haven't played it so I can't verify.

If you want to do something really innovative, make a game where you try to KEEP the girl from having an orgasm, or more accurately, you keep her on the edge. I've always wanted to do something like this but lacked the artistic ability and can't find any artist I would want to collaborate with.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to NSFW games mechanics 2017-05-11 19:02:41

A girls penis popping out her vagina. A female with a dick on her forhead, face fucking a man with a vagina on his forehead. A women who eats a man's whole body with her vagina and then shits him out. Please help me.