00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hentami: Trailer writing feedback

498 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hentami: Trailer writing feedback 2017-05-26 22:58:49

Here is a trailer we are working on. Are there any improvements writing wise, timing, you think would create a better impact? Thank you in advance for your time!

https://youtu.be/eDGqocqPlfc

Apologies if not best forum for this.

Response to Hentami: Trailer writing feedback 2017-05-27 11:37:49

well it was graphic as most animie are, yet I have been considering something more like a starwars program full of clone men who cannot aquire a girlfriend.. so why not write a story where anime girls married all the storm troppers??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Hentami: Trailer writing feedback 2017-05-27 23:02:25

At 5/27/17 11:37 AM, Xzuber8 wrote: well it was graphic as most animie are, yet I have been considering something more like a starwars program full of clone men who cannot aquire a girlfriend.. so why not write a story where anime girls married all the storm troppers??

There is an interesting story concept in there, nice!

Response to Hentami: Trailer writing feedback 2017-05-28 12:06:22

also you text captions on the bottom move a little "too" fast... I couldn't read the story casue the words disappeared before I could read them...

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Hentami: Trailer writing feedback 2017-05-28 12:10:45

At 5/28/17 12:06 PM, Xzuber8 wrote: also you text captions on the bottom move a little "too" fast... I couldn't read the story casue the words disappeared before I could read them...

Fantastic point! Thank you very much for that.