00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mark Cuban says...

2,288 Views | 45 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-15 18:13:32

Mark Cuban, who is worth 3 billion dollars and is known for the bachelor show and for owning a few basketball teams.
Insists that there are a lot of future job markets closed to the average person because of Software and computerized systems. These systems make man obsolete and unneeded and has opened and closed a few jobs over the years.
He predicts that the newest line up for the AI industry is code software and code production for Tech-writers and those that can help produce algorithms for writing software. (I suppose they want translators as well) considering all of these stats insist that those from outsourced companies and people from out of the country will be having access to these jobs.
He also insists that more Americans should get involved with AmeriCorps, cause technology is going to be making finding a job even more harder in the years to come.

What do you think?

Mark Cuban says...

ADVENT VOICE!! HERE TO SERVE!!

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-15 21:06:21 (edited 2017-06-15 21:07:56)

I think Modern Technology and Electronic Arts are nothing New they just been booming in Tampa with EA SPORTS and Geeks, unfortunately it has been tainted with a Nazi Dictation (or at-lest that's what I got caught up in) and it wasn't my idea it was ybors ... "with new teck" Inside the Box you have to design your own career, Outside the Box you have to be able to drive a car, so people and computers are attempting a "wifi revolution" and that's what it has become.. radio frequencies that work "without a Land line".... the gravity of encryption is dangerous cause you might get encrypted into a jail cell, if your hard wear is superior you will be too, and if you want jobs you sort of have to have a factory of some sort... I've been pushing for "roboteck" and it's doesn't work without a robot factory and that's what I believe Tampa Bay NEEDS... what would we produce is the question?? and demand for the robo teck is through the roof, "The Robotics of Medicine" is where the moneys at The Robotics of War (drones)... The Robotics of Race Cars The Robotics of Mars, the Robotics of Education,The Robotics of Security the posobiblityes are endless.. "The Art of Robotics" is what we must do to further the science. see Us Robotic Modems for further understanding..

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 08:28:17

At 6/15/17 09:06 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: I think Modern Technology and Electronic Arts are nothing New they just been booming in Tampa with EA SPORTS and Geeks, unfortunately it has been tainted with a Nazi Dictation (or at-lest that's what I got caught up in) and it wasn't my idea it was ybors ... "with new teck" Inside the Box you have to design your own career, Outside the Box you have to be able to drive a car, so people and computers are attempting a "wifi revolution" and that's what it has become.. radio frequencies that work "without a Land line".... the gravity of encryption is dangerous cause you might get encrypted into a jail cell, if your hard wear is superior you will be too, and if you want jobs you sort of have to have a factory of some sort... I've been pushing for "roboteck" and it's doesn't work without a robot factory and that's what I believe Tampa Bay NEEDS... what would we produce is the question?? and demand for the robo teck is through the roof, "The Robotics of Medicine" is where the moneys at The Robotics of War (drones)... The Robotics of Race Cars The Robotics of Mars, the Robotics of Education,The Robotics of Security the posobiblityes are endless.. "The Art of Robotics" is what we must do to further the science. see Us Robotic Modems for further understanding..

You have given me a lot of food for thought. I have not been in Tampa Bay for a long time, but I remember how things were and I can relate to how you feel. We say factories are bad cause they have this Nazi ideal behind it. But you know you are the first to talk about how easy it is for a person to locked up behind "roboteck". I have seen how the feds have bought up land and dumped prisons on top of prisons and made people work the fields to fill there Sysco trucks. Not a single man was paid and it was considered the best business arrangement for the past 40 years. Point is I would much rather see a man working to build tech then to be made to work fields and not get paid for the grim on his hands.
Tyson Chicken factories in Arkansas make you feel bad as well. If tech is the future and makes it so my children don't have to work in a chicken hut to bring home a paycheck we have to ask ourselves what it is the greater of two evils.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 09:13:08

What it is the greater of two evils?...

The Greater of 2 evils, is being FORCED to Chose the lesser of 2 evils..

Which Why I stay out of politics and usually don't vote because I choose "Absolute NO to Evil.."

if you don't proactively fight for the right thing to be done, the wrong thing will be..

I spent the first 2 years of my life living off base in Germany so I kind of have a certain sympathy for German children yet, if I am forced to play a Nazi War Game, I chose, find out "how to take over" Nazi's and hand over power to the pope.

It's never 2 late 2 do the right thing..

peaceile

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 10:39:47

At 6/16/17 09:13 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: What it is the greater of two evils?...

The Greater of 2 evils, is being FORCED to Chose the lesser of 2 evils..

Which Why I stay out of politics and usually don't vote because I choose "Absolute NO to Evil.."

if you don't proactively fight for the right thing to be done, the wrong thing will be..

I spent the first 2 years of my life living off base in Germany so I kind of have a certain sympathy for German children yet, if I am forced to play a Nazi War Game, I chose, find out "how to take over" Nazi's and hand over power to the pope.

It's never 2 late 2 do the right thing..

peaceile

Well some would say it is just a video game. That no one really expects people to take the story line seriously and we all know who won the war and for what reasons. At the same time people are prone to say that the holocaust never happened thus there was no Nazi nothin' and that it is all just a rip off of an Indiana Jones Movie. Some would say that we are allowed to say what we wish as long as we are not hurting anyone. That video games don't hurt anyone. I agree with you though, if you don't take a stand someone will and it is good to know you want the right thing done.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 11:42:22

If it were just a vedio game, 911 would not have happened..

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 12:04:51

At 6/16/17 11:42 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: If it were just a vedio game, 911 would not have happened..

And that "princes of the universe" is a "fantasy game" we have to wake up from.. and the westwardly crossroads to my house are highland and emma one road up is :Chelsea and highland afew roads down is geneses and highland and the school is on highland and osburne... you see as much as I had placed the quote un quote mid evil dillusion we Have been "spying on" evil based recordings... has much as I said this is some "Nazi shit" dictations ARE Nazi Shit and that's wasn't my Idea.. so it is "game spy" and they say "lets get in on with the killin"... sometimes you are given no choice at all and you have to act on instinted.. so if anything I have begun diviing the lines with counter terrorism, and low an behold true terror is what "Gods Wrath" Ire is the Bank of Irelan plus anggre forgive me if I chose to play the part of robbin hood prince of thieves and took the stance of the church of philledelthisa and FOR pitsburg (where the jail hell and steelers reside)is really the 211 revalation.. so I might of been a city off, but I have been traning for a spitirutal war... and most of my marks are deep thought and the borders of a front line of a spiritual war not b roderline kitzo firnea... consider the lunar sun dance the part where Duncan was blinded and let the horse lead him home yes it was based on a lie and dancing on my fasther grave but what was I suppose to say hears some extasty go get rapped.. it more logical than you would expect if you condsier it a spiritual war to save souls.. I have more you say but I need more of people oppinions thanke you.

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 17:59:07

At 6/16/17 12:04 PM, jasobeluexy wrote:
At 6/16/17 11:42 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: If it were just a vedio game, 911 would not have happened..
And that "princes of the universe" is a "fantasy game" we have to wake up from.. and the westwardly crossroads to my house are highland and emma one road up is :Chelsea and highland afew roads down is geneses and highland and the school is on highland and osburne... you see as much as I had placed the quote un quote mid evil dillusion we Have been "spying on" evil based recordings... has much as I said this is some "Nazi shit" dictations ARE Nazi Shit and that's wasn't my Idea.. so it is "game spy" and they say "lets get in on with the killin"... sometimes you are given no choice at all and you have to act on instinted.. so if anything I have begun diviing the lines with counter terrorism, and low an behold true terror is what "Gods Wrath" Ire is the Bank of Irelan plus anggre forgive me if I chose to play the part of robbin hood prince of thieves and took the stance of the church of philledelthisa and FOR pitsburg (where the jail hell and steelers reside)is really the 211 revalation.. so I might of been a city off, but I have been traning for a spitirutal war... and most of my marks are deep thought and the borders of a front line of a spiritual war not b roderline kitzo firnea... consider the lunar sun dance the part where Duncan was blinded and let the horse lead him home yes it was based on a lie and dancing on my fasther grave but what was I suppose to say hears some extasty go get rapped.. it more logical than you would expect if you condsier it a spiritual war to save souls.. I have more you say but I need more of people oppinions thanke you.

You are not alone my friend. I plan on doing more work in this, "deer hunt," you speak of and I plan on more of my work to help aspire to inspire the verve you seek. Like you said, "We have to change the diction." The images and what better place than New Grounds to stomp our feet. You got me all riled and I hope my next piece I will call Bach helps you see the light on the horizon. Some of my work is flaky and unrefined, that is my style and I like it, But the inspiration is set in gold and I hope I can help to move mountains. Just like you need a team so do I. It is so good to know your eyes are open.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 18:07:20

It is tough to swallow some times you know, "Pride tells me I am still a prince of the universe, Reality showed me otherwise." I really hope I can give people more reality in the future.
so how would you do more work to fulfill your spiritual quest?

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 21:02:38

Thank you I feel your kind gentel spirit I hope it rubs off on me, ps it's more than deer hunt.. It' the HUNT FOR BLUE CHRISTMAS

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-16 21:11:40

so how would you do more work to fulfill your spiritual quest?

I need a degree or something , my education has been sabotaged, so I have been going to carrier sources of Tampa and I am going to try and get a degree in "modern technology and electronic art" as much as the crack heads say you don't need no paper, I will not wipe my but with diamond toilet paper. know what I'm saying...

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-17 09:07:49

At 6/16/17 09:11 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: so how would you do more work to fulfill your spiritual quest?

I need a degree or something , my education has been sabotaged, so I have been going to carrier sources of Tampa and I am going to try and get a degree in "modern technology and electronic art" as much as the crack heads say you don't need no paper, I will not wipe my but with diamond toilet paper. know what I'm saying...

Yeah on my website www.adventgradepress.com I wrote an article on the argument I have been having with myself about the value of a degree and the plague of not having one.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-17 09:34:18

At 6/16/17 09:02 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: Thank you I feel your kind gentel spirit I hope it rubs off on me, ps it's more than deer hunt.. It' the HUNT FOR BLUE CHRISTMAS

It will rub off, when I produce more stuff and find friends that want to help illustrate the other side of the coin, while sitting on the peaks of ZION. As much as Blue Christmas might seem like a fairytale to you. So does the top of ZION seem so far from me.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 10:20:37

At 6/17/17 09:34 AM, AdventVoice wrote:
At 6/16/17 09:02 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: Thank you I feel your kind gentel spirit I hope it rubs off on me, ps it's more than deer hunt.. It' the HUNT FOR BLUE CHRISTMAS
It will rub off, when I produce more stuff and find friends that want to help illustrate the other side of the coin, while sitting on the peaks of ZION. As much as Blue Christmas might seem like a fairytale to you. So does the top of ZION seem so far from me.

in the book of zecheriah.. the top of zion gets split in half and that's the esacpe root.. like when the red sea is parted.. and that Has not happend yet has it??

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 10:33:21

At 6/19/17 10:20 AM, jasobeluexy wrote:
At 6/17/17 09:34 AM, AdventVoice wrote:
in the book of zecheriah.. the top of zion gets split in half and that's the esacpe root.. like when the red sea is parted.. and that Has not happend yet has it??

No, not to my knowledge, I have been looking for signs of it too. I am always watching and waiting. At least for me it has not happened and when I listen to others or I watch those of the creative spectrum all I see are confused people searching, searching and are so far from. You know this very same conversation was had in the 50's probably a long time before that. I always wonder how they felt during the great wars. If Zion would split. Then Billy Graham came around and well I still have my doubts and I still wait you know. I am always wondering who is going to fit the pieces together. Will it be the seekers like you and I or will it be some unknown who gets rich off of scaring people with a book. Of course I refer to the "Left behind series."
I know the writers on the other side of coin have been alluding to something, but none of it fits, Like scarlet o'hara, 'tis ain't fittin'.
Now suppose they split the Garza strip, suppose there is peace in the middle east. Then sudden death and destruction comes upon them and the judgement of God...so I am at an impasse right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 10:41:37

hmm... yea I kind of got lost in the left behind series as a child, so as a young adult I began baseing my life and art on it..

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 11:20:04

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 12:03:50

At 6/19/17 10:41 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: hmm... yea I kind of got lost in the left behind series as a child, so as a young adult I began baseing my life and art on it..

You did really?
that is interesting...you based your life on a book that had what we will call errors? So how do you feel now as a young man or man that has seen the world? Do you think some of those old thoughts still apply? Is Y2K real or was it just people not handling their money properly? Was the recession of 2008 to present an act of God or was it just bad banking? I don't know to this day how a bank can lose someone's money lol. Only I find I am still banking cause I don't know any other way besides living the life of the mafia and we all know how that story ended.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 12:06:53

At 6/19/17 11:20 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: http://familycircus.com/

LOL yes one can say I did grow up pretty fast LOL.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 12:38:53

y2k was the "turn of the melinium" people freaked...

as far as money goes, I have none and stole nothing be a few rhymes that I am not allowed to put on trial, and I don't see how you can cast the pink panther off into exile and then get up set because you got robbed, I guess that the irony of a poorly taught lesson...

as far as money goes... "time has refracked" look 1999 2-0-0-0>>>> WHAT i BELIVE HAPPEND WaS. >>>>>0-1-0-<<<<<. instead of >>>>0-1-2->>>>>>

personal I think it's time for a 200 dollar bill..

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 13:03:26

I think there's a difference between the mafia and the mob.... yet neither is my way of life... me=poor hood rat

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 14:29:36

At 6/19/17 12:38 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: y2k was the "turn of the melinium" people freaked...

as far as money goes, I have none and stole nothing be a few rhymes that I am not allowed to put on trial, and I don't see how you can cast the pink panther off into exile and then get up set because you got robbed, I guess that the irony of a poorly taught lesson...

as far as money goes... "time has refracked" look 1999 2-0-0-0>>>> WHAT i BELIVE HAPPEND WaS. >>>>>0-1-0-<<<<<. instead of >>>>0-1-2->>>>>>

personal I think it's time for a 200 dollar bill..

Hmm I wonder what a 200 dollar bill will look like...much like the 2 dollar bill. lol....your pink panther analogy is right..I should not be so critical like so many others. I think I mentioned that in one of my posts. I suppose I am frustrated because I want to keep trying like so many others that I know, I just don't want to have to settle for less. Less being relative. when you look at the numbers anything is better than 0.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-19 17:56:42 (edited 2017-06-19 17:58:07)

do you see what I am saying though that oten happen instead of otwleve... as in holloween instead of Christmas... and that gramdma got held hostage by a bat out of hell then and then runover by a train, instead of a getting runned over by a raindeer.. if only granny dot had not been the daughter of the confederacy cracker she was it would have been fun to swing through the pearly gate..

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-20 09:20:19

At 6/19/17 05:56 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: do you see what I am saying though that oten happen instead of otwleve... as in holloween instead of Christmas... and that gramdma got held hostage by a bat out of hell then and then runover by a train, instead of a getting runned over by a raindeer.. if only granny dot had not been the daughter of the confederacy cracker she was it would have been fun to swing through the pearly gate..

no that went over head..i think you missed me after you asked me, 'Do you see what I am saying?"

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-20 10:26:04

When some says "do you SEE what I am saying" it means in short "Can You Comprehend My Language." Personally I speak in the language of "Times New Roman Symbolic"..

Side Note. "History Predicts Itself... And we Have "Dictated" Failure Upon Ourselves For Too Long...

What do YALL think about that...

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-20 11:18:06

At 6/20/17 10:26 AM, Xzuber8 wrote: When some says "do you SEE what I am saying" it means in short "Can You Comprehend My Language." Personally I speak in the language of "Times New Roman Symbolic"..

Side Note. "History Predicts Itself... And we Have "Dictated" Failure Upon Ourselves For Too Long...

What do YALL think about that...

I would like think, 'GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE." welcome to the fold. If you are about a more positive language, you are a friend of mine. *All smile*

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-20 12:30:46

I think we need to let the lions and tigers and bares rise up and throw the monkey out of his thrown..

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-20 12:51:02

At 6/20/17 12:30 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: I think we need to let the lions and tigers and bares rise up and throw the monkey out of his thrown..

There are a lot of monkeys out there, which one do you mean specifically?

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 11:03:22

:There are a lot of monkeys out there, which one do you mean specifically the one that says that we must have gurilla radio and we must obey the king no higher and that runs test on us for no other reason to burn us down and the one that cast the elijah porfets of in to exile and the one that tells us we can't make a challenge for king star and the one who thinks he's a preacher and preaches "you act you twisted and your girls a hoe" and is tired of us love our baby's momma and the one who bables on and on and on and on.. and the one who makes abortion laws..

more specifically """"The Evil ONE"""

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 12:25:29

At 6/21/17 11:03 AM, jasobeluexy wrote:
There are a lot of monkeys out there, which one do you mean specifically the one that says that we must have gurilla radio and we must obey the king no higher and that runs test on us for no other reason to burn us down and the one that cast the elijah porfets of in to exile and the one that tells us we can't make a challenge for king star and the one who thinks he's a preacher and preaches "you act you twisted and your girls a hoe" and is tired of us love our baby's momma and the one who bables on and on and on and on.. and the one who makes abortion laws..
more specifically """"The Evil ONE"""

Oh, that was who I was thinking of, but you know "Evil is Relative," lol so I am always asking people to be specific like I don't know, makes me feel like the old granny in the baker shop that is always asking you to repeat the answer about her chocolate chip cookies.. (She asks you are they good) you respond.."It is what it is." she says, "what was that honey?" like she did not hear you. You say, "It is what it is." Louder but clearly you mean good when she just heard, "It is what it is." which could mean bad and she would never sell you anything that is bad. Only Good. LOL I love that joke.

BBS Signature