00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dieswyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021

476 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-16 13:24:37

The year is 2020.
Scientists of Satan invent a Higgs Boson Bomb. The scientists are known as the SS aka Nazis. Who do they plan to use the Higgs Boson Bomb on? The Christians. However, what happens? Well, it backfires. They don't get to use it on the Christians. The Christians have already run away and are hiding. So, the scientists use the Bomb on anyone else they can find.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-16 20:59:24

Minus One Revolution;

They Could have had something in tampa like a supercool sound of revolution, yet in stead of letting the kids be stars they decided to import poisonus Nazi Ganster rap instead.. And liitle did I evan know I much as I felt guilty and they we're shameing me about the way I handled st peter, that the schools mascot is named after hitlers finest fight force the fighting green devils and now all they do is celebrate the devil.. as I am outcasted the devil death rock of crackcocain is welcomed.. and no church even believes me// not even my mom

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-17 12:14:11

It's all about continuity. See, water is a lot like electricity. Electricity is a lot like water. If you break the wire, then you gets no power running through. Keep the wire maintained. Put red on red and black on black. The battery is very important. Red is the positive charge, black is the negative charge. Always make sure to check your alternator. Always maintain your battery and keep it running properly. It should be around 12.6 V when you check it. The battery in my truck is around 12.5 volts. Not bad at all.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-18 20:53:28

if I had to cut the cord to a ticking time bomb how would I know which cord to cut??

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-19 02:05:08

An excellent question indeed. Personally, I would run away from the time bomb! I wouldn't even try to cut any of the cords. There's no telling what parameters and weird booby-traps that could be on the time bomb. I would take off running in the other direction, as quick as my Jewish feet could take me. Pronto!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-19 02:09:29

My Top Wago Froth States. Who's bringing me the most Fame and Wealth?

1. Texas (what?! my home state?!)
2. Indiana
3. Colorado
4. Washington
5. California
6. Illinois

Thank you to all of my amazing fans! You are perfect, and I love you all! No matter where you are from!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-19 10:24:01

haha "booby traps" exactly , yet if what if they put one in my car or something... that would suck balls...

"

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-19 13:33:19

Aw man. Let's hope not inside the car. That would be awful. There should be some kind of bomb scanner. Like someone needs to make an app on a phone that is able to scan car bombs. Sweetness.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-20 10:38:13

you'd need some kind of gamma ray electro magnetic hardware for that wouldn't you////

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-20 15:24:13

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-20 16:53:34

Yowza! That's sophisticated right there. I must admit that my level of expertise isn't in bomb scanners and gamma ray technology. You sound more of an expert on that, my friend! You probably would need gamma ray hardware to do something like that. My research focuses more on the destructive uses that the scientists will use the Higgs Boson atom for. History always repeats itself. They made proton bombs. They made hydrogen bombs. They always try to make a more destructive bomb each time they find the next atom, particle, etc. It's sad, but they are hell bent on destroying this planet.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

and that's why the called NEW CLEAR WEAPONS

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-20 18:33:08

At 7/20/17 06:00 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: and that's why the called NEW CLEAR WEAPONS

it is a Delmar that I face as well, yet the question I present is "dose history really repeat it-self or dose it predict it self". When the Isreal King is Justice the Kingdom of God Advances, when the Kind is Sin Full yes it dose repeat it self yet only in the way that "people die for lack of knowledge". And that I can Humble say that we have Advanced the Kingdom of God to Robots on Mars. Therefore any Peace Accords are not in the hands of the presiding power, yet in the hangs of the ruleing power. As long as we have injustice America will be a waring faction. And the more people we enlighten to the truth of Jesus Christ the more just we will come. Jesus won't return in earthly physics until every tounge has heard the gospel, so we do have a foot hold in space, and it's the voice of US robotic modems. My reasecher says... that voice very well could be the "monkey and the maduss" and that's not a good thing.. yet we have been seasoned will fire..

so that's one small step for man on jiant leap for mankind, one lunar sun dance into spiritual warfare, one trans hipnotic robotic can't stop it flight of the navigator, and one robodic touch down. and lets just hope for a cryogenetic advancement of the kingdom to mars and a baybe step back to earth.

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-20 20:12:26

One could say history predicts itself. Interesting notion. I definitely utilize US robotic modems. I transmit my thoughts and brainwaves through Outer Space. My thoughts then travel from Outer Space to reach millions of people. It's beautiful!
129 = December 2022 = 115,000.
130 = January 2023 = 116,000.
131 = February 2023 = 117,000.
132 = March 2023 = 118,000.
133 = April 2023 = 119,000.
134 = May 2023 = 120,000.
135 = June 2023 = 121,000.
136 = July 2023 = 122,000.
137 = August 2023 = 123,000

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-22 05:32:36

what do these numbers mean sir klar?? some kind of time warp??

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-07-22 09:07:14

Excellent question. Actually, yes. They are different time warps, different time dimensions, different sectors in Space and Reality. As we know, wind, cells, electrons, electricity, gravity, water flow, the moon's pull and push, etc. all play a major role in the different time warps and dimensions. This is one of the problems with the people of CERN. They don't account for the fact that opening portals and creating rifts is a very delicate process. And when they work on the Higgs Boson Bomb? Oh, man. That's just a disaster waiting to happen. They really shouldn't proceed with that. However, they unfortunately will.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-08-01 05:12:38

isn't higgs that guy from hawwi 5-0

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-08-02 11:47:17

I'm not familiar with Hawaii 5-0. The Higgs I'm referring to is a legendary scientist.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-08-02 12:35:11

At 8/2/17 11:47 AM, stewardhklarlover wrote: I'm not familiar with Hawaii 5-0. The Higgs I'm referring to is a legendary scientist.

how long have you been liveing in america.. I need some kind of history or I will never know how to realate...

Response to Dr. Steward WH's Lorana 2021 2017-08-03 18:41:55

I've been living in America my entire life. Southside Texas, born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days. I know it's a TV show. I remember being a little 4 year old kid and watching some of it. I also know that 2 of my sisters watch the new one. I just don't watch the new one, so I'm not familiar with any of the characters. I'm not a big TV watcher.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature