00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

onlinetoxicity just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

160,545 Views | 3,079 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 4/11/23 12:33 PM, JuBOJan wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
Draw me

oc of @JuBOJan

here is your pokemon

iu_945984_14510086.png

At 4/7/23 10:22 PM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

For certain details: This is an older drawing of her, her hair should be a little messy than what is shown, her breast are a bit bigger than shown, the thing on her head is supposed to be her hood but was accidentally drawn as a hat, and if you want to give her eyes, they are purple and green in this order: 🟢🟣 and have heart shaped pupils.

oc of @FoxLightAnimations

here is your oc

iu_945985_14510086.png

im going to take a break with the oc-plaza

At 4/11/23 05:20 PM, Nebulate wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

For certain details: This is an older drawing of her, her hair should be a little messy than what is shown, her breast are a bit bigger than shown, the thing on her head is supposed to be her hood but was accidentally drawn as a hat, and if you want to give her eyes, they are purple and green in this order: 🟢🟣 and have heart shaped pupils.
oc of @FoxLightAnimations

here is your oc

im going to take a break with the oc-plaza

OH MY GOODNESS, THANK YOU!!! You go take that break of yours, you're awesome!!

Can always count on good old @Nebulate. Thanks again.

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

At 4/11/23 12:33 PM, JuBOJan wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw me

JuBOJan's OC.iu_947353_11364755.webp

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 08:06 AM, GalacticNCrazy wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw Me
(hopefully more people participate)

OC of @GalacticNCrazy

Trying to get a bit more practice and have some fun with this

iu_947489_7231833.png

At 1/13/22 01:02 PM, ChromaCee wrote: Draw Me/Her (she has color powers)

And here are her two roommates

The first roommate has electric powers and the second roommate has plans powers.

OC of @ChromaCee

Ok so i liked the 1st roommates design but I just read that she has electric powers and feel like I could put incorporated that in the drawing... gotta slow down and read the text haha

iu_947491_7231833.png

At 1/18/22 03:50 PM, Healmore6969 wrote: [Draw me] its my funny oc thingy

OC of @Healmore6969

So I love your style and I had to draw

iu_947493_7231833.png

At 1/20/22 12:36 PM, TingSing wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name is Addy! She is very cheerful, athletic, and a skilled fighter :)

OC of @TingSing

I'm not sure if I did her hair justice but she was really fun to drawiu_947494_7231833.png

At 4/6/23 09:17 PM, Toxic-Tin-Can wrote:
At 2/2/23 12:00 AM, Toxic-Tin-Can wrote: this looks fun (DRAW ME)

Cardboard is a beast who roams the streets of Britain. He's very soft spoken, but will not hold back if he's even slightly threatened.
Here's a more recent piece if anyone's still interested on doing Cardboard, highly recommend using this as reference over the last piece I did.

DUDE THIS LOOKS AWESOME!

At 4/13/23 06:15 PM, CaldoChico wrote:
At 1/20/22 12:36 PM, TingSing wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name is Addy! She is very cheerful, athletic, and a skilled fighter :)
OC of @TingSing
I'm not sure if I did her hair justice but she was really fun to draw

YO that's pretty darn cool!! I really like it, good job!! <3

At 4/13/23 06:13 PM, CaldoChico wrote:
At 1/18/22 03:50 PM, Healmore6969 wrote: [Draw me] its my funny oc thingy
OC of @Healmore6969
So I love your style and I had to draw

yoo this looks very cute!! thank you!!

BBS Signature

At 4/6/23 09:17 PM, Toxic-Tin-Can wrote:
At 2/2/23 12:00 AM, Toxic-Tin-Can wrote: this looks fun (DRAW ME)

Cardboard is a beast who roams the streets of Britain. He's very soft spoken, but will not hold back if he's even slightly threatened.
Here's a more recent piece if anyone's still interested on doing Cardboard, highly recommend using this as reference over the last piece I did.

[OC of Toxic-Tin-Can] Big Cardboard Boi! Tried to give it an SCP vibe

iu_948055_13933262.webp

At 4/13/23 06:03 PM, CaldoChico wrote:
At 1/13/22 08:06 AM, GalacticNCrazy wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw Me
(hopefully more people participate)
OC of @GalacticNCrazy
Trying to get a bit more practice and have some fun with this

it looks amazing!

Relax bitch, try some Mixed Nuts.

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

feel free to draw Calemoy if u're into simple-shaped oc

BBS Signature

At 3/21/23 01:05 AM, SomeDoodles wrote: [DRAW ME]
His name is Daklil.
He's a scarecrow who loves playing his banjo.
I hope I don't come off as annoying.

You can draw him without the banjo if you want.

[DRAWING SomeDoodles' OC Daklil with his Banjo]

iu_950488_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 4/16/23 01:16 PM, NockeyNoo wrote: [DRAW ME]
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-calemoy

NockeyNoo's OC.iu_951156_11364755.webp

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 4/18/23 10:43 AM, SomeDoodles wrote:
At 4/16/23 01:16 PM, NockeyNoo wrote: [DRAW ME]
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-calemoy
NockeyNoo's OC.

hehe the way u draw him in ur style looks cool'n cute, thanks again <3

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

i love drawing her! :Diu_951417_16624240.webp

At 4/18/23 05:57 PM, epizoa wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

i love drawing her! :D

also sorry for the quality is shit

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

Bro... I'm speechless...

You're awesome.

At 4/18/23 05:58 PM, epizoa wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER THO, ROUGH SKETCH OUTLINES HELP WITH THE SCRUFFY HAIR AND PERSONALITY!!

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

[DRAW ME!!] I know I posted Wysp a while back but I feel like people would h[ave a nice connection to this one better!!

Pyxl:iu_951895_9876195.webp

For advice or help: her color palette is Gameboy, you can use more than 4 shades of green though if you want, her hair is a bit messy, her tail has a heart attack the end with 3 smaller hearts before it, she doesn't have a mouth and no that's not a mask, it's a string on her eye patch. If you do give her pupils, they would be a four point star shape, and If you give her a mouth, use the image here for reference: (Forgot to add the string tho)iu_951896_9876195.webp

At 4/19/23 09:26 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER THO, ROUGH SKETCH OUTLINES HELP WITH THE SCRUFFY HAIR AND PERSONALITY!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

At 3/21/23 01:05 AM, SomeDoodles wrote: [DRAW ME]
His name is Daklil.
He's a scarecrow who loves playing his banjo.
I hope I don't come off as annoying.

You can draw him without the banjo if you want.

Somedoodle's OC Daklil.

iu_952084_7497764.webp

[Draw me]

IDK what to draw so i picked a pic of mushroom and tried to turn it into a character thats her origin XD

iu_952136_12081394.webp

At 4/19/23 10:21 AM, epizoa wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

If you want to, you can post that drawing. I don't mind it, plus I'm pretty sure people will like it quite a bit!! (Just credit me for the character itself if you do tho)

At 4/19/23 06:16 PM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
If you want to, you can post that drawing. I don't mind it, plus I'm pretty sure people will like it quite a bit!! (Just credit me for the character itself if you do tho)

thanks for the suggestion! i probably might or not but either way thanks still

At 4/19/23 06:24 PM, epizoa wrote:
At 4/19/23 06:16 PM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME!!]

Whysp

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
thanks for the suggestion! i probably might or not but either way thanks still

Just remember, it's your art, not mine bud.

Draw me (this is a very cool cat)iu_952619_14553944.webp