00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LegendaryWolfeh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

157,041 Views | 3,025 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 2/4/22 02:30 PM, ImmortalSolitude wrote: @FoxLightAnimations

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! THATS HILARIOUS. Thank you so much!!! And it's funny how you featured Tyko as well!! Thanks.

At 2/3/22 06:36 AM, THETonegoy21 wrote: Draw me
Ayo this could be fun

[Drawing THETonegoy21's OC]

iu_543595_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

I've been away from NG for a few months, so I guess this is a pretty convenient way to help get back into things. This is such an awesome idea, by the way.

[Draw Me]

Here are some old-ass drawings of my OC Eitr (been too busy with college to make new ones), the bigger one isn't really her "main" appearance/outfit but her main appearance heavily relies on convenient censorship and I want to stick to the rules. If you want additional reference material, there are some more drawings on my profile, though be warned that a good handful of them feature full nudity, so you may want to avoid those.

If you'd like any additional information, let me know!

iu_544045_9137726.png

iu_544046_9137726.png

At 2/5/22 04:16 PM, treeese wrote: I've been away from NG for a few months, so I guess this is a pretty convenient way to help get back into things. This is such an awesome idea, by the way.

[Draw Me]
Here are some old-ass drawings of my OC Eitr (been too busy with college to make new ones), the bigger one isn't really her "main" appearance/outfit but her main appearance heavily relies on convenient censorship and I want to stick to the rules. If you want additional reference material, there are some more drawings on my profile, though be warned that a good handful of them feature full nudity, so you may want to avoid those.

Now i think shes going the second one im going to draw

Artist please check out my art, and musician please check out my music.

BBS Signature

Draw Me! This is my OC Maxx, he's really good with the sniper, and is really is a normal guy like Edd from Eddsworld, but he's also a bounty hunter secretly. Thank you!iu_544183_10277248.webp

BBS Signature

This is amazing! Thank you for drawing my OC!

At 2/5/22 06:42 AM, ImmortalSolitude wrote: @RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh

AMAZING! I love it so much, you made them all so cute together. This would totally happen between them too.

At 2/5/22 04:16 PM, treeese wrote: I've been away from NG for a few months, so I guess this is a pretty convenient way to help get back into things. This is such an awesome idea, by the way.

[Draw Me]

[Drawing treeese's OC Eitr]

iu_545100_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 2/3/22 06:36 AM, THETonegoy21 wrote: Draw me
Ayo this could be fun

[OC OF THETonegoy21]

I had to take a break from a drawing I was doing for the past couple of weeks. Since I had been lurking in this forum for a minute, I figured I might as well join in on the fun while I have some down time.

iu_545752_9149082.webp

-Googly Eyes

At 2/5/22 08:01 PM, Zaderhunter wrote: Draw Me! This is my OC Maxx, he's really good with the sniper, and is really is a normal guy like Edd from Eddsworld, but he's also a bounty hunter secretly. Thank you!

[Drawing Zaderhunter's OC Maxx]

iu_545931_8016576.png

BBS Signature

[Draw Me!!]

87. He's cool, he's blue, he's cube and he's rude.

iu_546184_8886290.webp

At 1/20/22 12:36 PM, TingSing wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name is Addy! She is very cheerful, athletic, and a skilled fighter :)

[Drawing TingSing's OC Addy]

iu_547589_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 2/7/22 08:51 PM, Cartoonist89 wrote:

My OC ( Ba na na )

It's nice to see people still creating fun post because i been drawing on here for awhile and i feel like this website is getting kind of boring.

[Drawing Cartoonist89's OC Ba na na]

iu_548282_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

iu_548453_9736653.webp

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllssssssss

At 2/8/22 01:19 PM, TheMonsterKing wrote: [Draw Me!!]

87. He's cool, he's blue, he's cube and he's rude.

[Drawing TheMonsterKing's OC 87]

iu_551199_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 2/6/22 08:14 PM, tjohnson360 wrote: Here's My OC, Rena :DDD

[Drawing tjohnson360's OC Rena]

iu_552043_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

[Draw me!]

Sure, why not?iu_552322_9123886.webpiu_552323_9123886.webp

Cool, wild and Groovy beat.