00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kf5555 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

160,505 Views | 3,079 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Have a go at Hobobot, a cyborg with prosthetic limbs and a dumb but lovable personality

iu_1016443_9716750.webp

Freaks are everywhere

BBS Signature

At 7/6/23 09:36 AM, sebulant wrote:
At 6/12/23 12:47 PM, melogomee wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]
this is my sick ass knight oc 🫣
cool knight bro

bit late to draw this one sorry

Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 7/6/23 06:47 PM, FunnyPlush wrote:
At 6/12/23 12:47 PM, melogomee wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]
this is my sick ass knight oc 🫣
@melogomee's oc

truly a sick ass knight

Pose for the fans

heres another ref of my girl rosie once again courtesy of @theshokblok

iu_1018300_10242307.webp

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

At 7/5/23 04:37 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 6/28/23 05:31 PM, Taurmega wrote: [Draw Her]

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/reaper-mummy

Here's a new design I came up with very very recently. I think she turned out spectacularly, so I figure I'd post her here. A really awesome mummy lady with a scythe. Epic.

In any case; I hope everyone's been fine and well!
My situation hasn't changed much- I'm still super busy with my project and haven't had much time for even that much artwork at all. (This design being an exception)
As a result I haven't really had time to even check the thread, but it's nice to see it's still up and going.

Have a lovely day!
oc of @Taurmega

here is mummified corpse

Cute work as per usual!!

Thank you very much!!

At 4/26/23 02:05 AM, AlexaWatterson wrote:
At 4/26/23 02:04 AM, AlexaWatterson wrote:
At 4/26/23 02:04 AM, AlexaWatterson wrote:
At 4/26/23 02:03 AM, AlexaWatterson wrote: Here are all of my OC's So far

[Drawing AlexaWatterson's OC]

iu_1018858_8475847.png

iu_1019659_11088292.webp

This is a new OC I made that I totally didn't pull out of my ass. It would be great if anyone drew her!

Crazy? I was crazy once.

BBS Signature

Draw meiu_1020684_13048360.jpgiu_1020685_13048360.png

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

[DRAW ME!!!!]

hello yo wassap what’s popping all that shit

no nsfw, no over sexual poses either

please @ me or message me when you’re done

i have no set outfit EVER so be creative!!

trying to work on my new reference but i’ve been a little lazy

iu_1024108_12027395.png

for more color reference, check out my old ref (ew)

[DRAW ME]

iu_1024114_2809212.png

The first one and and the one where he's holding a knife is most accurate to his base appearance (his arms retract).

You can try the game out here:

and here

https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/does-new

[DRAW ME]

some silly billies. some wacky rascals. some goobers.

(names from left to right: Dorothy, Snappie, Bigley)

iu_1024166_10805780.png

[DRAW ME]

gorgon/medusa gardevoir aka Gorgovoir for shortiu_1024169_10805780.webp

iu_1024170_10805780.webp

[DRAW ME]

Polygon Boy. probably ain't that obvious but he's a fusion between Gengar and Porygon-Z

iu_1024171_10805780.webp

iu_1024172_10805780.webp

At 7/11/23 08:44 PM, GiovanniKody100 wrote: Draw me

[Drawing @GiovanniKody100 OC]

very rough but still worth sharing. they are very personality: epic 😎😎😎

iu_1024174_8490282.webp

BBS Signature

to celebrate my 666th bbs post im going to resubmitt my demon oc cuz i redesigned them a while ago and it just fits (bc they are a demon. and 666 is the number of the antichrist hahahaha). And since they were a huge part of the NG games of the munchies i thougth it woud be perfect to reintroduce them to this thread.

iu_1024222_14510086.png

Here is Meta. They are a shapeshifting demon assassin that that was born in a cult that did cult stuff. until one day the cult did a mass suicide as a sacrifise leving Meta alone. Meta then started hunting forgotten remnent with some affiliates. But Meta then retired one day bcuz why not. than one day they encounterd Ellie in a backalley dying. Meta adopted Ellie and started an assassination buissniss with her.

iu_1024219_14510086.png

And migth as well resubmitt Ellie while im at it. She is their daugther after all. she is a slime that is a prodogy at assassinating viktims with a death toll over 70. while not on missions she is like a regular 6 year old doing whaterver six years old slimes do.

iu_1024220_14510086.png

At 7/15/23 10:33 PM, Fattywapp wrote: [DRAW ME]
Polygon Boy. probably ain't that obvious but he's a fusion between Gengar and Porygon-Z

IMO this looks like it would be a great enemy in a videogame unrelated to Pokémon. It looks like the kind that would be very fast, very aggressive, and tough to kill. At the same time, it wouldn't know how to use a door.

Draw me

iu_1024672_7514444.webp

Color: black, gray, light gray, dark gray and white

[DRAW ME]

iu_1024778_11434151.png

Want to see if anyone will draw my little Alice.

[draw him]

so here's Spike, he's a big meanie and is Tulip's sworn enemy (preferably, draw him with his cloak)iu_1024870_9160559.webp

Here's a new design I came up with very very recently. I think she turned out spectacularly, so I figure I'd post her here. A really awesome mummy lady with a scythe. Epic.

My situation hasn't changed much- I'm still super busy with my project and haven't had much time for even that much artwork at all. (This design being an exception)
As a result I haven't really had time to even check the thread, but it's nice to see it's still up and going.

Have a lovely day!

Had a fun time drawing your OC, @Taurmega !

iu_1025089_8667941.webp

iu_1025339_8376084.webp

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

Decided to come back to NG and have others take a shot on my slimegurl! Any takers?iu_1025463_13933262.webp

At 7/15/23 10:31 PM, Fattywapp wrote: [DRAW ME]
gorgon/medusa gardevoir aka Gorgovoir for short

[Drawing @Fattywapp OC]

This is such a cool pokemon design I love it

iu_1025513_8490282.webp

BBS Signature

At 7/15/23 10:27 PM, Fattywapp wrote: [DRAW ME]
some silly billies. some wacky rascals. some goobers.
(names from left to right: Dorothy, Snappie, Bigley)

I drew Snappie the Dweller for @Fattywapp. Cool little guy. He gives me sort of Armadillo/Anteater vibes, mixed with the villains from The Dark Crystal and the dinosaur Cleric in Toy Story: That Time Forgot.

(EDIT: resized the image because it was too large)

iu_1025612_6398882.webp

BBS Signature

At 7/17/23 01:09 AM, ArtificialIceCream wrote:

Have a lovely day!

Whoaaa, this is actually pretty clean and neat artwork! Nice going man, I like it a lot! (even if she did get nerfed a little)

The colours are super nice and interesting too; how they're very different and faded, it's all a nice touch.

Thanks so much!!

At 7/17/23 05:24 PM, Taurmega wrote:
At 7/17/23 01:09 AM, ArtificialIceCream wrote:

Have a lovely day!
Whoaaa, this is actually pretty clean and neat artwork! Nice going man, I like it a lot! (even if she did get nerfed a little)

The colours are super nice and interesting too; how they're very different and faded, it's all a nice touch.

Thanks so much!!

Thank you very much! Glad you enjoy it!

Looking at it now, some of her proportions are definitely off compared to your original. Still happy with it though. 😁

[DRAW ME]

This is erina, a tired and scared girl, nothing really else to say (she’s inspired by “I can’t sleep”)iu_1025866_8729083.png

At 7/17/23 01:35 PM, MRGIllusion wrote: [DRAW ME]
Decided to come back to NG and have others take a shot on my slimegurl! Any takers?

(DRAWING, @MRGIllusion 's OC Feza)

iu_1026294_8667941.webp

Very fun OC!

DRAW ME! feel free to fix the shadows on me.

cuz the pic is 256 colors.

so yeah i can't fix it.

iu_1026358_7537821.gif

BBS Signature

At 7/18/23 11:14 AM, ArtificialIceCream wrote:
At 7/17/23 01:35 PM, MRGIllusion wrote: [DRAW ME]
Decided to come back to NG and have others take a shot on my slimegurl! Any takers?
(DRAWING, @MRGIllusion 's OC Feza)

Very fun OC!

Ahhh she looks so cutee!! Thank you so much!