00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW

31,233 Views | 1,170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-14 22:32:16

At 12/14/22 10:25 PM, zinkiez wrote:
At 12/9/22 05:27 PM, misterbright wrote: plz....plz dont hurt me
A WOMF? A PRETTY WOMF? FROM FRIEND? its more likely than you think >;D

Stay back! Don't come any closer!!! I know how to use this thing!!!!!!!

iu_837233_8014430.gif

Rustler of Jimmies

My Art Dump

BBS Signature

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-14 22:34:38

At 12/12/22 05:32 PM, Azoart wrote: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/azoart/vesica-pisces

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/azoart/baka-baka-baka

Most of my art is on Twitter. I have a portfolio on my website too.

these are really cool!! that geometric one looks so neat, i could imagine it being a real stained glass piece!

also... THE VOCALOID ONE AAAAA they look so cute in that style, i ADORE that shading style!! honestly id kind of want that as a print >w< but anyway my obsession with vocaloid aside, really nice work!! :D

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-14 22:45:10

At 12/12/22 06:59 PM, LiquidFreakStudios wrote: Here are a couple of my latest ones...

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/liquidfreakstudios/cute-fox

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/liquidfreakstudios/lady-dolliv

I spend a lot of time on my artworks, so any constructive feedback is welcome.

ooh! i like the hard outlines on these! also the background, i always have a soft spot for those slightly edited photographic backgrounds, they remind me of vintage greeting cards for some reason.

hm as far as criticism, i really like the cute cartoony style you have, but maybe you might feel like its holding you back a bit from progressing. (thats a normal feeling in art that i have so im just assuming) maybe try something really out there like some realism, or even weird stuff like making art of your characters with like collage edits. it could give you some new perspective and make things feel livelier. sorry im not great with critique <:)

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-14 22:53:15

At 12/12/22 08:14 PM, IamNoOneSpecial1 wrote: Here's my newest artwork... another flop from the looks of it.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/iamnoonespecial1/darkstalker-mirko
First time drawing Mirko. First time drawing Felicia.

hey cheer up champ!! dont let the interaction on a piece put you down or make you think that its not good or that youre not a good artist! social media popularity is honestly like lightning, it strikes randomly.

but enough kicking yourself! you have some really cool works in your gallery, i like a lot of your pokemon stuff :) i dont know anything about bnha but this pose came out really good! you have some great work in your portfolio and youve got a lot of talent, dont give up >:D i believe in you, got that?

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-14 22:54:51

At 12/12/22 09:28 PM, HyperionNova wrote: It's been a hot minute since I've actually drawn something, and felt like drawing my old Digimon OCs again!
Their names are Cord and Randall, a adventure-loving cowboy along with his reluctant, constantly-brooding FlameWizardmon :D

OOOO i love these designs! especially on the cowboy feller! i dont know much about digimon but id still be interested in seeing some of their travels in the future >w< great work!

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-14 22:58:01

At 12/12/22 10:02 PM, DetectiveTug wrote: Finally feeling like I'm in a good spot with my work and wanted some opinions. So many of you guys are awesome so I'm always aiming higher!

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/detectivetug/lonely-rolling-star
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/detectivetug/meowskulls-fortnite

!!! i love that katamari piece its so cool!! id love to have that as a sticker its really cute, though i am a bit obsessed with that game LOL

also fortnite funny kitty! i like that theyre even though they look a little trapped they still are doing a >:3 face, cool!

great work!

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-14 23:01:07

At 12/12/22 11:51 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
I have been a busy boy again finally, making a bunch of wacked out pieces.. this is the last big one I finished. I have several projects in the works.. I've been happy to be uploading all my high rez art to newgrounds, been a good year!

THIS IS SOO COOL!! >:OO i always have a lot of appreciation for artists that have the patience for big trippy pieces like this, i really like the teeth and hands, its so cool how the ones towards the front almost blend in. really awesome stuff! :D

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-15 00:52:50

I might as well show you my art since you asked nicely. :D

iu_837331_9110799.webp

iu_837332_9110799.webp

These are my favorite ones, but there's more on my page if you have time to check it!

Hope you like it! :3

Visit this page for some lovely art!

(Plz, I need friends and time to waste, so ask me to draw something for ya!)

BBS Signature

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-15 03:01:10

That means a lot! Thank you!

If I could send you a sticker I would :D

Nff nff~

BBS Signature

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-15 06:30:25

At 12/14/22 10:53 PM, zinkiez wrote:
At 12/12/22 08:14 PM, IamNoOneSpecial1 wrote: Here's my newest artwork... another flop from the looks of it.
hey cheer up champ!! dont let the interaction on a piece put you down or make you think that its not good or that youre not a good artist! social media popularity is honestly like lightning, it strikes randomly.
but enough kicking yourself! you have some really cool works in your gallery, i like a lot of your pokemon stuff :) i dont know anything about bnha but this pose came out really good! you have some great work in your portfolio and youve got a lot of talent, dont give up >:D i believe in you, got that?

Thanks a lot! Not that I'm giving up but... I thought or HOPED I'd have a small following by now; I've done 101 artworks and that's STILL not enough?!

I understood when I only had submitted a couple dozen or so... but I'm already past a hundred and still no change... I can't help but feel a little frustrated.

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-15 06:37:04

At 12/14/22 10:14 PM, zinkiez wrote:
At 12/6/22 08:40 PM, Colilite wrote: Finished this one recently

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/colilite/the-festering-marana

And a few older ones

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/colilite/etilie-ann-locke
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/colilite/primordial-requiem
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/colilite/qiqi-and-klee-except
these are awesome!! i love the lighting in all of these and the design of your oc is really pretty! i adore that paimon piece (though if im honest ive know nothing about the game theyre from but still this looks wonderful!) great work! :D

Thanks! I'm glad you liked them :D I love purple and pink a lot lol

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-15 06:46:49

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-15 07:43:36

iu_837472_13347282.webp

just drew something for the 12th anniversary of my favorite album, real rush job but at least it got done on time

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-15 08:15:34

At 12/14/22 10:16 PM, zinkiez wrote:
At 12/6/22 11:16 PM, ElsieMeraki wrote:
At 10/20/22 04:38 PM, zinkiez wrote: drop some of your art and links, i would like to meet some new artists! anyway heres a cool down painting i did the other day

twitter furaffinity (i know.. i know...) itaku
Let me see some of your stuff please!! ^w^
Here is my first post
Super cool! i love the expression on the snake, i like the coloring a lot it reminds me of americana tattoos. cool work!

Thank you so much !

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-17 21:13:57

At 12/14/22 10:54 PM, zinkiez wrote:
At 12/12/22 09:28 PM, HyperionNova wrote: It's been a hot minute since I've actually drawn something, and felt like drawing my old Digimon OCs again!
Their names are Cord and Randall, a adventure-loving cowboy along with his reluctant, constantly-brooding FlameWizardmon :D
OOOO i love these designs! especially on the cowboy feller! i dont know much about digimon but id still be interested in seeing some of their travels in the future >w< great work!

Well thank ya kindly pardner, I'm glad you love them! :D

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-18 18:55:42

At 11/7/22 07:36 PM, LadyKuki wrote:
I make art of my characters or ideas now. I'm suffering from fanart burnout and I want to try and find a niche with my art. Maybe a game, comic or webtoon series; not entirely sure yet, still trying to find out what outlet I enjoy best.

Only issue is that it's difficult building a follower base due to my lack of consistent or notable subject matter. Oh well. I'll get there soon, hopefully. If I want something, I gotta put in the effort.

These are honestly amazing, the character design and the overall painting is great. Looking forward to more of your work.

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-18 18:59:17

iu_840598_8016789.pngiu_840599_8016789.png

Still lots to improve upon fundamentally, but that’s just how it goes.

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-19 14:21:43

I think I gots some pretty cute art :p

iu_841309_10873888.webp

boobs lmao

BBS Signature

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-19 14:36:09

iu_841315_12829666.png

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-20 17:46:42

At 12/14/22 10:45 PM, zinkiez wrote:
At 12/12/22 06:59 PM, LiquidFreakStudios wrote: Here are a couple of my latest ones...

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/liquidfreakstudios/cute-fox

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/liquidfreakstudios/lady-dolliv

I spend a lot of time on my artworks, so any constructive feedback is welcome.
ooh! i like the hard outlines on these! also the background, i always have a soft spot for those slightly edited photographic backgrounds, they remind me of vintage greeting cards for some reason.
hm as far as criticism, i really like the cute cartoony style you have, but maybe you might feel like its holding you back a bit from progressing. (thats a normal feeling in art that i have so im just assuming) maybe try something really out there like some realism, or even weird stuff like making art of your characters with like collage edits. it could give you some new perspective and make things feel livelier. sorry im not great with critique <:)

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you like the photomanipulated backgrounds, though I'll admit that's to cover up for the fact that I'm not good at drawing backgrounds of my own yet... I guess I could try drawing something more realistic for a change, since it might help me draw anatomy better: I'm sure I've read in the past that, to master stylised anatomy (such as in my cartoon drawings), it helps to practice with realistic anatomy first, then exaggerate aspects from there.

Shadow banned & only 98 followers. If you liked any of my art, I really could use some support. Please...

(I'm also LiquidFrogStudios on DeviantArt btw.)

BBS Signature

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-22 13:06:29

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-25 00:29:05

At 12/15/22 12:52 AM, GShibeBoi wrote: I might as well show you my art since you asked nicely. :D

These are my favorite ones, but there's more on my page if you have time to check it!
Hope you like it! :3

!! cool! i like the red drawing, maybe im just ancient but i like that it reminds me of that old pokemon creepypasta, it was about lavender town i think, but i really like this! great work!

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-25 00:45:03

At 12/15/22 06:30 AM, IamNoOneSpecial1 wrote:
At 12/14/22 10:53 PM, zinkiez wrote:
Thanks a lot! Not that I'm giving up but... I thought or HOPED I'd have a small following by now; I've done 101 artworks and that's STILL not enough?!

I understood when I only had submitted a couple dozen or so... but I'm already past a hundred and still no change... I can't help but feel a little frustrated.

youll get there, i know thats what everyone says, but theres not really much else to say.

in all honesty its genuinely pretty hard to deal with that feeling of putting so much work into a piece and nobody really even pays any attention to it. maybe you could try joining some private art communities, like on discord? sometimes it helps with that feeling of wanting validation. (WHICH IS OKAY TO WANT!! you put effort and time into something its okay to want people to appreciate it.)

I think how much we as a society really put into social media makes us conflate likes/shares/comments as worth, but i really do mean this that it does not matter. i know youre gonna be okay champ, but maybe if these feelings keep coming up it might help to try talking to someone you really trust and being honest and open about how its been affecting you and maybe even taking a break from using it for a while.

i dont want you to feel that way and im really sorry that its made you feel like this <:(

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-25 00:47:07

This looks really cool! I like that you kept it a bit stylized, feels like your own! good work!

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-25 00:48:55

At 12/15/22 07:43 AM, smashbrethren wrote:
just drew something for the 12th anniversary of my favorite album, real rush job but at least it got done on time

ooh!! i like this a lot! i love how you changed the color of the line art in some places to match the characters, also i love how you draw eyes! very pretty!

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-25 00:50:44

At 12/18/22 06:59 PM, Schress wrote:
Still lots to improve upon fundamentally, but that’s just how it goes.

THESE ARE DOPE!! i really love that first one, reminds me of like horror manga from the 90s and 2000s. also you have really cool line work especially in that predator one! very grungy and creepy, super cool!

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-25 00:52:00

At 12/19/22 02:21 PM, CollieCalamari wrote: I think I gots some pretty cute art :p

AAA super cute!! all this pink is epic >w< i love that almost late 2000s pattern for the background. Awesome work!

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-25 00:56:37

Yume Nikki??? at this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the internet, localized entirely in my thread <3 (anyway im a fan lol can u tell)

no but in all seriousness, i really like your painter-ly coloring style, its very nice to look at. great work!

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-25 08:48:27

At 12/25/22 12:52 AM, zinkiez wrote:
At 12/19/22 02:21 PM, CollieCalamari wrote: I think I gots some pretty cute art :p
AAA super cute!! all this pink is epic >w< i love that almost late 2000s pattern for the background. Awesome work!

Thank you sm!! :D pink certainly is pretty epic fjfnf, and late 2000's stuff is my jam! Brings back memories UvU haha!

boobs lmao

BBS Signature

Response to LEMME SEE YOUR ART NOWWWW 2022-12-26 13:17:10

At 10/20/22 04:38 PM, zinkiez wrote: drop some of your art and links, i would like to meet some new artists! anyway heres a cool down painting i did the other day

twitter furaffinity (i know.. i know...) itaku
Let me see some of your stuff please!! ^w^

:>