00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Iva0413 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the 4 votes or less thread (smaller artists encouraged!)

10,546 Views | 334 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

hiya! i'm pretty new to NG

BBS Signature

At 2/19/23 07:01 PM, irkomatose wrote: show me your art that has less than 5 votes! i wanna help people get their star ratings

hopefully my inbox doesn't explode too much lol. not sure if ng has a mute thread button if this pops off. i get overwhelmed easily so im not sure how long this thread'll last lol.

Seems like a cool idea! I'll share a few. Thanks! Gonna have to go through this thread with a finer-toothed comb after my nap today. Another night shift awaits me tonight... yippee.

Welcome to the middle of nowhere--the centre of everywhere.

BBS Signature

I'll return later to also comb through the thread and vote on some stuff. I mostly creep on the latest tab for this exact reason.

Some of mine are super low on views and votes.

The majority of my art has less than 3 votes :(

Thank you!!

it needs one more vote

BBS Signature

It's been awhile since my last visit, but just about everything from my last post is now properly rated, so I'd say it's time for a new batch.

Litterally all of my art.

Oof...

Thiiis one fr

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/snowycity/vampire-second-night-out

Don't have any new works at the moment to maintain attention, so I'm just going to be putting the ones here that still need the push:

Just in general, check out my playlists for things that don't have an official rating yet:

https://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/7ec3416b766b07659e46ecf3900b0f2b

https://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/d4673762ae6b72c9f0b216b144d95283

i haven't really uploaded anything lately (since i don't post here often) but i was hoping this one would've gotten at least some recognition, i think it's the one i put the most effort into as well, actually having a background to go alongside it

BBS Signature

i never post anything finished so i have no star ratings at all :s

I don't even know how to put the link of my art here lol

But if you can help i would appreciate a lot

clic for Chun Li

At 5/15/23 09:21 PM, AntoCala wrote: I don't even know how to put the link of my art here lol
clic for Chun Li

Go to the share icon that's above your art, copy that link, then paste it in a reply on its own line.

BBS Signature

Gonna shill @coochiepuncher here, she has a lot of great designs and uses pretty colors! Mostly SFW, so don’t be scared by the username.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 5/16/23 10:52 AM, Thetageist wrote: Gonna shill @coochiepuncher here, she has a lot of great designs and uses pretty colors! Mostly SFW, so don’t be scared by the username.

AAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I do occasionally post NSFW but honestly I’m thinking of making a separate account for that!

I’m so thankful for the shout out!!! :’3 <3

At 5/16/23 12:49 AM, colorsCrimsonTears wrote:
At 5/15/23 09:21 PM, AntoCala wrote: I don't even know how to put the link of my art here lol
clic for Chun Li
Go to the share icon that's above your art, copy that link, then paste it in a reply on its own line.

ty brother

This have - 4 votes but all are NSFW...

Please vote on my recent artworks here:

I just need 1

In all honesty a majority of my art gets less than 5 votes (I've grown pretty used to it lmao), but here's some of my stuff.

I should just post my entire gallery here then XD

Back again with another piece. :P

I've posted a few now, so I'll give this a shot too.

Scenery practice

Comic

A little sexy

oh, lemme look what artworks of mine have 4 votes or less

*checks*

um, all of them (:

this one is just one vote away though :o

and this one is my most recent:

wow, i draw

BBS Signature

It's been a month or so again, so I am back again.

(Don't forget to vote for others submissions when you post your own!)

This guy here fell short just of 1 vote...