00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ZniX and Rad

2,589 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ZniX and Rad 2024-01-14 11:43:23

At 4/1/23 09:04 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: I am starting a comic strip called ZinX and Rad and I am looking for Ideas... I was thinking it would be based on cheering for the BUCS football team... Any advice...?

New Years Resolutions...

Mine is to read my bible more often

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2024-02-14 03:04:25

At 1/14/24 11:43 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 4/1/23 09:04 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: I am starting a comic strip called ZinX and Rad and I am looking for Ideas... I was thinking it would be based on cheering for the BUCS football team... Any advice...?
New Years Resolutions...

Insanity or a lack of Mental Discipline.

I once wrote a poem about finding a key to the soul of the digital master mind in you, while I did develope some interesting science based on numbers people concluded mental illness where I concluded just another ran dumb thought at the end of day it amounted to the prison of my own mind because I was snatching rhymes like robin hood an went a little to wild,

Does anyone have any thoughts on this like how can I advance to a higher level of mental discipline, my consolurs and I are looking in to volunteer work like at a church or something.

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2024-03-12 10:35:25

At 2/14/24 03:04 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
New Years Resolutions...

I once wrote a poem about finding a key to the soul of the digital master mind in you, while I did develope some interesting science based on numbers people concluded mental illness where I concluded just another ran dumb thought at the end of day it amounted to the prison of my own mind because I was snatching rhymes like robin hood an went a little to wild,

Does anyone have any thoughts on this like how can I advance to a higher level of mental discipline, my consolurs and I are looking in to volunteer work like at a church or something.

I'm not a psychopath just a little 2 crazy in the head 2 live on my own.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2024-03-12 16:56:48

At 3/12/24 10:35 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
New Years Resolutions...

The coolest technology I've investigated...

Cryos

The stuff songs of joy are made of.

He who goes out sewing on tears will reap in songs of joy.

Some said crying is against code, well maybe the national anthum needs to be rewritten

Response to ZniX and Rad 2024-04-16 12:49:39

At 3/12/24 04:56 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 3/12/24 10:35 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
New Years Resolutions...

The coolest technology I've investigated...

Cryos

The stuff songs of joy are made of.

He who goes out sewing on tears will reap in songs of joy.

Some said crying is against code, well maybe the national anthum needs to be rewritten

Where do you draw inspiration from, i have usually gone with the passion of the seat of my pants, drug induced crazyness is not my fassion, I think when you mix drugs with art, it's a crying shame, but when you mix medication with art it tears of joy, and if the earth is going to give birth to her dead that should be a tear of joy, try as I will I have always proudced both tears of joy and crying shame the crying shame is a result of nine inch nails AND SEPTEMBER 11, the tears of joy are kind of a soft histerical laughter that has something to do with little mice running through the forest, aka as mike d, and the forest echos with lafter.