00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sim-Doe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best of December 2023!

13,220 Views | 32 Replies
Respond to this Topic

We introduced mandatory email 2FA for non-2FA-app users and started fundraising for Pixel Day on Wednesday!

Jan 8th - Today we are rolling out additional login updates. You will now see login attempts in your notifications, if a successful username and password combination was used (the final step is a code received via your email or authenticator app). If you see this notice on a secondary device before the attempt expires, you will have the option to approve the login. You can also block the attempt if it's not you.

Pixel Day is January 23rd and you can participate by making original pixel art, animation, games or chiptunes. You’re also welcome to toss in a few bucks to increase the prizes!

Your votes are in and the Best of December have been decided!

Top Five Movies ($100 each + $200 for best Original)

The top entry based on original material and winner of $300 total is Monkey Wrench 3. Congrats @Zeurel and team!

Top Five Games ($100 each + $200 for best Original)

The top entry based on original material and winner of $300 total is Arsenal Online. Congrats @WilkinGames and team!

@FuturecopLGF made a Best Games of December post, including a video where he plays every game and gives feedback!

Runner-Up Animation

6. The Answer

7. Blackjack

8. Charlie has a Heart Attack

9. cooking with celine

10. ZombieGF Plushie Promo vid!

11. DIRTY LITTLE ANIMALS

12. Troyal of the Century

13. Crack Miser (1976)

14. The Cyborg

15. NGTV Christmas Marathon

16. Resident Evil 4 In a Nutshell

17. Gravity Falls Reanimated

18. Why Yoda really trained Luke

19. PAPA, MAMAN, JE VEUX FAIRE DU ROCK !

20. Kirby Guardian Ep9: The snow village

21. Snail's House Grape Soda Collab

22. Frosty the Painful

23. Reality Bytes: Virus Alert!

24. Poiscaille

25. MALL WIZARD - New Guy

26. Daily Routine

27. Christmas, more like Tankmas-Newgrounds anime shorts-[VHS]-{sub}

28. Cookies 🍪

29. 'Look who finally left their room!'

30. Pokemon Battle - Teaser

31. Ghoultown - I am the Undead | Music Video

32. Starfox: The War on Christmas

33. animation final for class lmao

34. GAMBACAT

35. Dorkys Christmas Wish

36. Energy Drink Review

37. TINNITUS MAN

38. Real Life

39. WIZARD KING'S COURT

40. wreck

Runner-Up Games

6. Jack The Racoon

7. Yule Duel

8. Advent Chickendar 2023

9. Energy Quest

10. Loch Crystallo

11. Slippery Delivery

12. MODE GAL

13. Looping Larceny

14. worDefense

15. Attack of Mechaningale

16. Newgrounds Ms-Paint Collab III

17. Primo Richards: Case 1

18. Disconnect

19. ULTRAFUN

20. Impossible Angles and Tough Topics

Voter of the Month

The voter of the month and winner of honorary Supporter status is @Ragadraft!

Keep reading below for featured art, audio and other highlights!

iu_1142809_1.jpg

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 14:14:12

Top Featured Art of December!

Secret Santa resulted in all sorts of fun OC art gifts!

@YonusBahtzee created spectacular art of @SkyHawkins' OC, Starman. @Bleak-Creep comments, "I love how closely this resembles Sky’s own work, but also feels like something different. It’s just got a little more shine to everything. Really nice work on this!"

@Tamagoopy made art of @PKettles' OC, Spits. PKettles responds, "THIS IS ADORALE, Thanks for this incredible Spits! I adore how you did her spikes."

@DoctorGrambo portrayed @Mickillus' OC, Naomi.

@Borcheim illustrated @weirdrikert's unnamed parasitic duo.

@WizardoFrank shared Secret Santa art for @CaptionPanic, along with some bonus gifts!

@donpeppi made wonderful pixel art of @Prilaja's OC, Jayde!

@Crisppyboat reinvented @onebadnoodle's characters Jess and Dynamo as toys.

Be sure to check out all the Secret Santa group results and tag results!

@Speedo presented us with a Punch Punch Forever Xmas. @Mushcapp observes, "There is so much going on, It's like every little section of it has some form of motion. Makes it fun to glance around and enjoy."

@Casanova surprised us with a Christmas site skin. "Awesome wall art!" exclaims @ShockAbe.

@hbystuff made moving pixels of a rainy day in a future city. "I love the color wash, going along with red in the back," says @zenithred.

@Certly came up with a new kind of screen protector. @Figburn remarks, "the speedpaint makes it look so effortless, amazing work!"

@BridgeofFaust celebrated decades of characters found here on NG. "One of my goals is to some day make such a good story, my character could appear in pieces like these", shares @CurlyStepper.

@VoidDdraig created killer Lethal Company pixel art.

@thermojam made an epilogue comic for a throwaway character. "Awesome use of colors, panels composition and dialogue," writes @Kotico.

@Wuggynaut painted a primordial forest. @vlsrb asks, "Is it OK if I just go through the screen into this painting and stay there for, like, a week or two? The deer won't mind, right? I can bring food pellets."

@VulpsVulps imagined a Newgrounds pixel city. "This would make such a good site footer!" suggests @larrynachos.

@PixelHeadAche made some brutal Blasphemous 2 pixel art. @ScepterDPinoy remarks, "Bloody beautiful pixel art. *Bleed Tears*"

@wartynewt painted epic fantasy art for a TombGuardians cover. "Usurper looks gorgeous here, I might've stay a couple of miles away... You know, just to be safe," advises @NikoN1nja.

@Rappenem turned an adorable bagworm photo into a mobile fortress.

@Bacun presented Outlow Rebutia. "The colors are really nice and poppy while still giving that desert feel. The composition of the background really compliments the figure, it looks like they exist effortlessly in the same space," says @stonewashedskies.

@SPLATTERBRAIN continued to catch us up with SPLATTERBRAIN!

@omegachainoboy envisioned a new era of Golden Axe. "I like your use of purple hues. I need to work on adding a interesting tint to my pixel art," opines @CyberRoninX.

@Atastic collabed with a bunch of artists to have their knight OCs take up arms.

@Taplaos hopped into the Frog Pond. @Box-Kattsette-Tape notes, "It’s always a good day to be a water-type!"

@Daydreamer94 charted an Avatar the Last Airbender pixel globe. @RidIX observes, "It actually helps you recognise or remember the places in the show, neat!"

@PKettles shared a trio of Little Nightcrawlers fan arts. @Robinucheer reports, "Very delicious illustrations. Colors, composition, characters."

@Ennuikal redrew a piece from 2020 for the holidays. @YonusBahtzee cheered, "stunning redraw! I love seeing your work evolve as mesmerizingly as it does. Merry Christmas!"

@DynamoToon made a push for a Leena plush and succeeded!

@Zals teased us with The Banshee. "Why you didint make a webseries with her," asks @3scratchveddz, to which Zals responds, "Some day bro. Patience!"

Wapeach had a moment, with highlights from @GooBone, @Avovet, @GamingGoru, @IMCARBRRRRRRRR, @NoodleDood12, @MakaVP and @PhantomArcade.

The Sweet Sixteen Comic Contest wrapped up in December, with a comic by @KittyhawkMontrose to announce the winners!

First place went to @TopNugg with Funny Burger! @Stradomyre exclaimed, "this is amazing!!"

@Stradomyre also contributed a colorful entry to the event, along with a poster for the latest Dead Estate update, Assignment Anya.

Hollow Knight fans will enjoy this comic entry by @dryVial.

@Graeme hosted a Willam and Sly Art Contest, to celebrate William and Sly on Steam! Here are the top three from that event, by @kryceir, @nakvi and @MicroBihon.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 14:14:25 (edited 2024-01-07 14:17:11)

Top Featured Audio of December!

"It's calm under the waves in the blue of my oblivion" in this piece by @Bertn1991. Fellow musician @HoboKa remarked, "Damn, I love how 'A Colder Blue' evolves. Perfect name to a perfect track. The 1 minute mark reminds me a lot of a lot of Enix and Atlus games back in the day."

@Roundbarn shared a song that takes me back to winter mornings in Stardew Valley.

@KayozKun created a chill jungle track that @KairyuMusic says “Really feels like virtual city rush, an advanced civilizatión, pretty dope vibes tbh.”

@LoneConstruct shared some surreal cloud rap with a cool vibe.

@SamaadBae5 brain dumped a whole 38 minutes of sweet tracks.

Digital fusion fans will adore @Dorkus64's latest song, featuring Shady Monk. @GONZONPRO127X proclaimed, “Los ritmos son muy cautivadores desde el inicio. ¡Simplemente una obra maestra!”, or in English, “The rhythms are very captivating from the beginning. Simply a masterpiece!”

@milkypossum dropped part 2 of the Picayune Dreams OST. @pepperly notes, “Interstellar has been my earworm for days.” Buy Picayune Dreams on Steam!

@Rozebud shared the chill STARFLOWER. “Banger wanger,” says @soupatroopa.

@Biocide joined NG last month and had a brain leak. “What a great choice of chord progression,” comments @Meuny.

Inspired by 90s New Age, @ChilliusVGM used the Korg M1 VST to compose this delightful desert piece.

@thenanercat made a snackable song for a game that may or may not exist.

@ItsOceanus composed music for Blumgi Dragon, you might find yourself trying to whistle it.

@Dieswyx composed a whole soundtrack for the Sweet Sixteen Comic Contest Winners announcement! Listen while you browse.

@christokomit shared a Windows 96 remix of Flux Aeternum.

@pedkan shared a game-ready song. @octopus58 comments, “I love how groovy this is and the melody is just so awesome.”

@realityreimagined made some catchy bedroom / hyperpop.

In response to positive feedback on Glint, @GameBoyFireworks created Curb Stomp Music. “This is such a cool way to add onto the song holy, i can’t stop listening,” remarked @Charlmot.

@JustDen designed some catchy neo-futuristic music.

@TeffyD and @VoicesByCorey dreamed up a song for the upcoming Dreamcast Collab.

@femtanyl joined NG in November and has since shared a bunch of powerful songs! In his review, @Adaxption declared femtanyl to be “my favourite artist.”

To celebrate the three year anniversary of FNF, @MasterHand4444 organized the NG VS Boyfriend collab!

@ShirobonMusic produced some magnificent cyberpunk music. “This is such a vibe, I love this,” said @Empyatic. “A masterpiece, like always,” noted @Eldarguardian.

@beenibroh composed the VIBINVENDETTA OST, including smokout. @ggsevv remarked, “This one was beautiful. Not a huge Drum N Bass guy but broooooooooooo”

More of my favorites are in my December Mix!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 14:14:37 (edited 2024-01-11 08:16:01)

Closing Thoughts

What a great finish to an exceptional year! Secret Santa art and music were big highlights last month, as were all your other holiday-themed creations. I previously made a post highlighting Christmas movies, games, art and music, if you missed it!

Thank you to the NG Money Gang for making our Monkey Wrench 3 sponsorship possible! It’s been great to be able to support big productions like MW and Salad Fingers 10, while also giving NG a moment in the spotlight.

Thank you @Kolumbo for organizing the NGTV Christmas Marathon collab!

Thank you @KittyhawkMontrose for hosting the Sweet Sixteen Comic Contest!

Thank you @Xinxinix and @PsychoGoldfish for organizing the Art Secret Santa! Thank you @WizardoFrank for the cool banner!

Thank you @Dry for organizing the Music Secret Santa and @ARONBAE for the cozy banner!

Thank you @Dungeonation for replying to my daily posts and attempting to keep Tankmas ADVENTure going for another year! 

We gave out 27 drawing tablets in December and wrapped things up with a 2023 year end recap. I’ve been typing a lot!

Other News

@PKettles made our winter site skin! This piece includes Castle Cat, Wiesi and Rhede, in celebration of the lives of Wiesi and Outsideboxproduction, who we lost in 2023.

January is also Jamuary, a daily music challenge!

January 13th is the Adult Swim Collab Signup deadline.

January 15th is the Break It Up Collab breakbeat audio deadline.

January 20th is the Slam Poetry Application deadline.

January 21st is the NG Office Depths Pixel Art Collab deadline.

January 27th is the Slam Poetry Live Event.

February 1st is the OneyPlays Sonic Shorts application deadline.

February 1st is the Sonic Shorts 9 application deadline.

February 12th is the Valentine’s Day Art Collab deadline.

February 15th is the NG Mall Music Collab deadline.

February 24th is the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Collab deadline.

February 28th is the LISA Campfire Collab and Transformers Collab deadline.

April 3rd is the Kamen Rider Collab deadline.

June will be the Midsummer Rumble month-long art event!

July 20th is the Five Nights at Freddy's Collab deadline.

Slushydojo is organizing a Nickelodeon Collab.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 14:20:58

Congrats To The Winners @TomFulp!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 14:25:40

In response to positive feedback on Glint, @GameBoyFireworks created Curb Stomp Music. “This is such a cool way to add onto the song holy, i can’t stop listening,” remarked @Charlmot.

No way I really did say that

Charl

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 14:35:15

Another wonderful month of games to close out the year: congratulations to all of the game devs for finishing strong! As usual, I've got my own top 10 list over on my news page, so feel free to take a gander, though I think the general vote has picked some strong games already!

As much as I'd like to rest on my laurels, now I gotta get right into adding these games onto the best games of the year list and get to nominations! Look forward to it!

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 14:39:30

What a fun year it was! Congrats everybody

EJECTO SEATO CUZ

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 14:51:58 (edited 2024-01-07 14:53:44)

Congrats to the monthly winners! 🏆

RIP OBP! He was always sharing his work in the NewGrounds chat constantly and was a hard worker. I didn't know Wiesi at all, but I bet he was just as dedicated!

Also;

Please join the Kamen Rider Collab! We are off to a slightly rocky start-- but that is going be my animation project of this year and I hate to be only 1 of maybe a handful of people participating!

If you never seen Kamen rider, it was the prototype show to what the English speaking world knows today as "Power Rangers".

Besides, it's fun to look at cheesy stage effects before computers got involved.

Give it a try: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXtISqs3BPQbNoa4bcI13lfvdU7C92Y0h&si=n5YZwR1waLakJwjK

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 15:05:36 (edited 2024-01-07 15:06:08)

We’ve been thinking about a possible Tankmas in July or something! Another Tankmas will hopefully happen in general.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 15:15:41

HOLY SHIT I GOT MENTIONED BY TOM!?

iu_1142841_9200308.webp

Arm-Shock will never die!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 15:27:34

Runner up??? NOOOOOOOOO (btw it my birthday)

AlexToolStudio voicing acting since 2023

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 15:41:57

December is cool, summer is even cooler, hopefully 2024 gets even more better.

Congrats to the winners, and runner-ups.

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 16:02:35

Congrats to all the winners and runnerups!

Glad Monkey Wrench won first.

Official Member of the ROTC and the WC (haha toilet)

Also Current Owner of Wikigrounds (I adopted it on December.)

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 16:15:34

thanks for the mention ^_^

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 16:25:28

December 2023 was stuffed full of content. Great chance for me to do my thing and become number one of the month.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 18:47:32

Yay! Congrats to all the winners! And thank you so much for the shoutout, and THANK YOU FOR NEWGROUNDS! I'm so happy comics have a new home. Everyone, please read the Sweet Sixteen Comics! So many good ones!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 20:07:37

what if i dont want to

At 1/7/24 06:47 PM, KittyhawkMontrose wrote: Yay! Congrats to all the winners! And thank you so much for the shoutout, and THANK YOU FOR NEWGROUNDS! I'm so happy comics have a new home. Everyone, please read the Sweet Sixteen Comics! So many good ones!

https://www.newgrounds.com/collection/327281/sweet-sixteen-comic-contest

AlexToolStudio voicing acting since 2023

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 20:16:23

Congrats to each of the winners! Awesome month, and an awesome way to cap off the year. Speaking of the year ahead... any chance the FNF Tankmen shirt gets its small size restocked sometime, @TomFulp ? Us pint-sized folk want to represent!

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-07 22:31:03

Congrats to all the winners & thanks for the shoutout, Tom!

CRACKEGGS 2 COMING 2026

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-08 00:28:49

Congrats to the best of December! I love the inclusion of comments in these news posts, it's so fun to see the whole community in newgrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-08 01:33:16

At 1/7/24 08:07 PM, AlexToolStudio wrote: what if i dont want to

I dunno, man. I guess miss out on some amazing comic work and go on with your life, one day thinking, "I wonder if it had been better if I had read those comics... Yeah, it would've been... Sigh..."

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-08 04:42:03

Really happy to see this holiday season was so eventful with all the awesome uploads, collaborations, contests, and secret santa entries! Genuinely makes me happy to be part of such a dedicated and interactive community of creators. Happy New Year everyone!

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-08 05:14:04

Great stuff this month! Congrats to the winners!

Mandatory 2FA a great addition too.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-08 12:22:51

At 1/7/24 02:14 PM, TomFulp wrote: Top Featured Art of December!

Secret Santa resulted in all sorts of fun OC art gifts!

@YonusBahtzee created spectacular art of @SkyHawkins' OC, Starman. @Bleak-Creep comments, "I love how closely this resembles Sky’s own work, but also feels like something different. It’s just got a little more shine to everything. Really nice work on this!"

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/yonusbahtzee/starman-ng-secret-santa-2023

@Tamagoopy made art of @PKettles' OC, Spits. PKettles responds, "THIS IS ADORALE, Thanks for this incredible Spits! I adore how you did her spikes."

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/tamagoopy/secret-santa-spits

@DoctorGrambo portrayed @Mickillus' OC, Naomi.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/doctorgrambo/naomi-secret-santa-2023

@Borcheim illustrated @weirdrikert's unnamed parasitic duo.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/borcheim/secret-santa-2023

@WizardoFrank shared Secret Santa art for @CaptionPanic, along with some bonus gifts!

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/wizardofrank/ng-secret-santa-23

@donpeppi made wonderful pixel art of @Prilaja's OC, Jayde!

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/donpeppi/secret-santa-2023-submission

@Crisppyboat reinvented @onebadnoodle's characters Jess and Dynamo as toys.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/crisppyboat/dynamo-toy-secret-santa

Be sure to check out all the Secret Santa group results and tag results!

@Speedo presented us with a Punch Punch Forever Xmas. @Mushcapp observes, "There is so much going on, It's like every little section of it has some form of motion. Makes it fun to glance around and enjoy."

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/speedo/ppf-xmas

@Casanova surprised us with a Christmas site skin. "Awesome wall art!" exclaims @ShockAbe.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/casanova/newgrounds-temporary-site-skin-2023

@hbystuff made moving pixels of a rainy day in a future city. "I love the color wash, going along with red in the back," says @zenithred.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/hbystuff/rain

@Certly came up with a new kind of screen protector. @Figburn remarks, "the speedpaint makes it look so effortless, amazing work!"

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/certly/screen-protector

@BridgeofFaust celebrated decades of characters found here on NG. "One of my goals is to some day make such a good story, my character could appear in pieces like these", shares @CurlyStepper.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bridgeoffaust/1520-all-about-newgrounds

@VoidDdraig created killer Lethal Company pixel art.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/voidddraig/we-don-t-even-have-money

@thermojam made an epilogue comic for a throwaway character. "Awesome use of colors, panels composition and dialogue," writes @Kotico.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/thermojam/the-basilogue

@Wuggynaut painted a primordial forest. @vlsrb asks, "Is it OK if I just go through the screen into this painting and stay there for, like, a week or two? The deer won't mind, right? I can bring food pellets."

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/wuggynaut/messenger

@VulpsVulps imagined a Newgrounds pixel city. "This would make such a good site footer!" suggests @larrynachos.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vulpsvulps/2023

@PixelHeadAche made some brutal Blasphemous 2 pixel art. @ScepterDPinoy remarks, "Bloody beautiful pixel art. *Bleed Tears*"

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/pixelheadache/sacrificio

@wartynewt painted epic fantasy art for a TombGuardians cover. "Usurper looks gorgeous here, I might've stay a couple of miles away... You know, just to be safe," advises @NikoN1nja.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/wartynewt/the-curse-of-the-usurper

@Rappenem turned an adorable bagworm photo into a mobile fortress.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/rappenem/bagworm-siege-tower

@Bacun presented Outlow Rebutia. "The colors are really nice and poppy while still giving that desert feel. The composition of the background really compliments the figure, it looks like they exist effortlessly in the same space," says @stonewashedskies.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bacun/outlaw-rebutia

@SPLATTERBRAIN continued to catch us up with SPLATTERBRAIN!

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/splatterbrain/splatterbrain-episode-1-1

@omegachainoboy envisioned a new era of Golden Axe. "I like your use of purple hues. I need to work on adding a interesting tint to my pixel art," opines @CyberRoninX.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/omegachainoboy/new-golden-axe

@Atastic collabed with a bunch of artists to have their knight OCs take up arms.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/atastic/to-arms

@Taplaos hopped into the Frog Pond. @Box-Kattsette-Tape notes, "It’s always a good day to be a water-type!"

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taplaos/frog-pond

@Daydreamer94 charted an Avatar the Last Airbender pixel globe. @RidIX observes, "It actually helps you recognise or remember the places in the show, neat!"

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/daydreamer94/an-avatar-the-last-airbender-pixel-globe

@PKettles shared a trio of Little Nightcrawlers fan arts. @Robinucheer reports, "Very delicious illustrations. Colors, composition, characters."

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/pkettles/demon-kids

@Ennuikal redrew a piece from 2020 for the holidays. @YonusBahtzee cheered, "stunning redraw! I love seeing your work evolve as mesmerizingly as it does. Merry Christmas!"

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ennuikal/it-s-x-mas-redraw

@DynamoToon made a push for a Leena plush and succeeded!

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/dynamotoon/day-5-grand-theft-slimeball

@Zals teased us with The Banshee. "Why you didint make a webseries with her," asks @3scratchveddz, to which Zals responds, "Some day bro. Patience!"

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/zals/banshee

Wapeach had a moment, with highlights from @GooBone, @Avovet, @GamingGoru, @IMCARBRRRRRRRR, @NoodleDood12, @MakaVP and @PhantomArcade.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/goobone/wapeach
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/avovet/wapeach
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/gaminggoru/wapeach
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/imcarbrrrrrrrr/wapeach
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/noodledood12/wapeach
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/makavp/wapeach
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/phantomarcade/wapeach

The Sweet Sixteen Comic Contest wrapped up in December, with a comic by @KittyhawkMontrose to announce the winners!

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kittyhawkmontrose/sweet-sixteen-comic-contest-award-ceremony-comic

First place went to @TopNugg with Funny Burger! @Stradomyre exclaimed, "this is amazing!!"

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/topnugg/funny-burger-fishing

@Stradomyre also contributed a colorful entry to the event, along with a poster for the latest Dead Estate update, Assignment Anya.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/stradomyre/one-hundred-s-first-day-complete
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/stradomyre/dead-estate-assignment-anya-poster

Hollow Knight fans will enjoy this comic entry by @dryVial.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bergoq/delivery-read-description

@Graeme hosted a Willam and Sly Art Contest, to celebrate William and Sly on Steam! Here are the top three from that event, by @kryceir, @nakvi and @MicroBihon.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kryceir/william-and-sly
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nakvi/sly-s-adventures
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/microbihon/the-man-in-the-woods-and-his-loyal-companion

Holy shit, would’ve never thought a silly little comment like mine would get noticed and appreciated by the incredible Tom Fulp! This is such an honor! You have my word Tom, and everyone else of NG, I won’t let you down!!

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-08 12:27:54

At 1/7/24 02:14 PM, TomFulp wrote: @Wuggynaut painted a primordial forest. @vlsrb asks, "Is it OK if I just go through the screen into this painting and stay there for, like, a week or two? The deer won't mind, right? I can bring food pellets."

That sure is a thing I said right there! Thanks for the quote, and congrats to everyone who got a shout-out!

Thinking back, off in the distance, the future shone everywhere we looked

Underneath the beautiful blue sky

We were just a little bit afraid

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-10 17:13:23 (edited 2024-01-10 17:14:21)

Congrats to the winners of December 2023! Wow I'm glad that Arsenal Online got to first place! A nice game to play if you're bored (but you should be patient to get all of the weapons and the achievements!).

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-11 03:14:38

I'm pretty happy with the animation winners. Nice job everyone

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-11 20:43:49

At 1/7/24 02:14 PM, TomFulp wrote: We introduced mandatory email 2FA for non-2FA-app users and started fundraising for Pixel Day on Wednesday!

Jan 8th - Today we are rolling out additional login updates. You will now see login attempts in your notifications, if a successful username and password combination was used (the final step is a code received via your email or authenticator app). If you see this notice on a secondary device before the attempt expires, you will have the option to approve the login. You can also block the attempt if it's not you.

Good call on both fronts, Fulp - in this day and age, account security should be a top priority.

Response to Best of December 2023! 2024-01-12 12:51:29

This is awesome!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOPPPPPEEEE!!!!!!

BBS Signature