00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab

8,671 Views | 257 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 12:38:58

At 2/24/24 11:39 AM, G0ldenfire357 wrote: I had 33 notifcations in my inbox thinking the collab was out, only to find out it's a whole discussion about Chris Chan.

Damn that's crazy

Chillin in the zone.

At 1/23/24 02:32 AM, RepriseAgain wrote:
It's winter and it's been cold as balls, especially here in England. I thought that this would make me feel better, and maybe some of you guys too.

For this collab, I plan on creating a Wimmelbilder from the submissions, just like I did for my South Park Collab.
I also plan on creating a gallery of the full-definition characters, which may be split into more than one part depending on how many entries I receive.

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline
Friday 23rd February 2024, 18:00 GMT
Entries posted after the deadline will not be included in the collab.

Interested to see what you come up with!

the living tombstone is epic. change my mind

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 15:57:51

At 2/24/24 03:56 PM, riot100233 wrote:
It's winter and it's been cold as balls, especially here in England. I thought that this would make me feel better, and maybe some of you guys too.

For this collab, I plan on creating a Wimmelbilder from the submissions, just like I did for my South Park Collab.
I also plan on creating a gallery of the full-definition characters, which may be split into more than one part depending on how many entries I receive.

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

ill make it better

hmm sorry but the collab it's already close

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 16:02:17

At 2/24/24 03:57 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

ill make it better

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 16:02:40

At 2/24/24 03:57 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

ill make it better

lol i forgot about this collab

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 17:26:16

At 2/23/24 02:25 PM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Transparent Background.

I know it's too late, but here's a tip for transparent backgrounds in the future:

It's best to use a file converter website. I recommend this website here, it's what I use and it helps everytime :)

Orrrr if your artworks are PNGs, then just search, PNG to Transparent PNG and click on this website. And if they're JPEGs, search JPEGs to Transparent PNG and click on the same website. Do the same for any other type :)

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 17:28:12

At 2/24/24 05:26 PM, G0ldenfire357 wrote:

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Transparent Background.
I know it's too late, but here's a tip for transparent backgrounds in the future:

It's best to use a file converter website. I recommend this website here, it's what I use and it helps everytime :)
Orrrr if your artworks are PNGs, then just search, PNG to Transparent PNG and click on this website. And if they're JPEGs, search JPEGs to Transparent PNG and click on the same website. Do the same for any other type :)

that would help. next time i use the website for any transparent background

the collab entry for summertime in winter

BBS Signature

At 2/7/24 02:22 AM, RepriseAgain wrote:
At 2/6/24 08:58 PM, G0ldenfire357 wrote: Here's mine!(which is really just an average day except it's usually not 100F until the summer)
Thanks, do yoiu have a link?

OMG I DIDN'T SEE THIS REPLY UNTIL NOW AND IDK HOW TO MAKE IT A LINK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IS THAT OKAY????????? AM I TOO LATE NOW??????

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 18:04:53

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Transparent Background.

Thanks Goldenfire

BBS Signature

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 18:07:18

At 2/24/24 06:04 PM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Transparent Background.

Thanks Goldenfire

hey i follow you

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 18:10:30

At 2/24/24 06:07 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Transparent Background.

Thanks Goldenfire
hey i follow you

Thanks for the follow

BBS Signature

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-24 18:14:39

At 2/24/24 06:10 PM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:
At 2/24/24 06:07 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Transparent Background.

Thanks Goldenfire
hey i follow you
Thanks for the follow

no problem ;)

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-02-26 16:09:24

The game is now up and under judgement:

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-03-01 02:13:35

At 2/23/24 02:21 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:
At 2/23/24 02:16 PM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:
At 2/23/24 02:13 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:
At 2/23/24 02:00 PM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:
At 2/23/24 08:35 AM, RepriseAgain wrote:
At 2/23/24 05:45 AM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:
Hows this bigger and better for Beach Day In WInter?
Good but it needs a transparent background.
OK i got a quastion why your sonic OC it's a similar about sonichu are you some Quait chris chan's fan?
no, no no gross im not a quait chris chan fan
Then wheres doing sonichu with you?

It was an oc student at little river elementary with other students i draw on the sketchbook.

BBS Signature

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-03-01 03:23:44

At 3/1/24 02:13 AM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:
At 2/23/24 02:21 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:
At 2/23/24 02:16 PM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:
At 2/23/24 02:13 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:
At 2/23/24 02:00 PM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:
At 2/23/24 08:35 AM, RepriseAgain wrote:
At 2/23/24 05:45 AM, TigerPlushiefire wrote:
Hows this bigger and better for Beach Day In WInter?
Good but it needs a transparent background.
OK i got a quastion why your sonic OC it's a similar about sonichu are you some Quait chris chan's fan?
no, no no gross im not a quait chris chan fan
Then wheres doing sonichu with you?
It was an oc student at little river elementary with other students i draw on the sketchbook.

oh ok well nice

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-03-05 04:09:55

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Transparent Background.

Yeah i hadn't been on the internet as a child, been doing busy family things with sports and school.

BBS Signature

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-03-05 04:10:48

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Transparent Background.

File converter website. i check it out next time for a transparent background to a collab or my own stuff

BBS Signature

Response to [Art Collab] The Summertime in Wintertime Collab 2024-04-20 16:11:01

Rules/Guidelines

Deadline

Confession: https://elrandomgmd.newgrounds.com/news/post/1438284

iu_1192301_20790368.jpg

ElRandomGMD (aka RandomToons)

BBS Signature