00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WillTWisp3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Questions To Guests | A200

2,728 Views | 123 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 5/3/24 03:26 PM, MalwareShop wrote: @Aalasteir what do you do outside of Newgrounds / have you ever drank Monster? If yes, which one(s)?

@Cyberdevil is right the podcast has been released!

I have tried drinking Monster. I have only tried drinking ZERO ULTRA A.K.A. THE WHITE MONSTER because I saw the "30-Year-Old Boomer" meme and I wanted to try what it tasted like because of that.

(I think it tasted kind of like generic soda.)

I wish I hadn't drunk that energy drink just because I saw a meme, as energy drinks are very unhealthy. Additionally, I do not drink coffee, smoke, consume alcohol, or take any narcotics or drugs, or keep any candy in my apartment. If I do have candy, I end up eating it. I also don't like when people offer me sugar because I feel pressured to eat it just to fit in with others. It's awkward being the only person not having dessert, as much as I like it.

Because then I end up stressing out about using my willpower to stop eating too much because I like to eat dessert. But when I do eat dessert, because I'm so used to not consuming sugar, I get a strong sugar rush. Then, I genuinely cannot sleep well that night, and this happens every single time I consume sugar after being offered it.

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-03 17:47:13

@Cyberdevil is right the podcast has been released!

I have tried drinking Monster. I have only tried drinking ZERO ULTRA A.K.A. THE WHITE MONSTER because I saw the "30-Year-Old Boomer" meme and I wanted to try what it tasted like because of that.

(I think it tasted kind of like generic soda.)

I wish I hadn't drunk that energy drink just because I saw a meme, as energy drinks are very unhealthy. Additionally, I do not drink coffee, smoke, consume alcohol, or take any narcotics or drugs, or keep any candy in my apartment. If I do have candy, I end up eating it. I also don't like when people offer me sugar because I feel pressured to eat it just to fit in with others. It's awkward being the only person not having dessert, as much as I like it.

A lot of people think that energy drinks really are unhealthy. I could argue against that, because it's not entirely true. While artificial sweeteners in Ultra Monsters may be unhealthy, caffeine and sugar in general are not unhealthy, if you keep the right balance. Monster is also loaded with amino acids and vitamins, which are not unhealthy again. If one drinks a single energy drink a day, they will be fine.

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-03 22:52:25

At 5/2/24 04:53 PM, Aalasteir wrote: @BoiledMilkz @Cyberdevil
@ADR3-N and I have recorded 3 hours of audio! Super thank you to @ADR3-N for being a genuine person. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, helping the community, and teaching newer users like myself about the history!

Deadline for MORE questions: May 8, 2024 - 10:00 AM -
https://dateful.com/time-zone-converter?t=10am&d=2024-05-08&tz2=EST-EDT-Eastern-Time
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Yvw! It was a surprise and an absolute pleasure, for one that I could actually hold a conversation, and for two to find someone with a like mind to have one with!

I'm debating now whether to screw up my next music prod mag's FP with the announcement of the new deadline or just @ the kind folks who responded to my last news post about a brief hiatus. We gotta stay on track next time -- get the Q's out of the way and then we can go nuts lol

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-05 16:45:42

SUPER THANK YOU!

@BoiledMilkz @OviManic @ElRandomGMD @Scorpidoo @Cyberdevil 

Our @CarterSterling episode has been made and will be published on: May 9, 2024

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-09 02:31:52

Thank you @BoiledMilkz @OviManic @ElRandomGMD @Scorpidoo @Cyberdevil 

Our @CarterSterling episode has been published!

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-09 13:38:00

Now who’s next on that ol’ list of yours? Can’t wait to ask the next individual what’s their favorite vegetable!

OviVixen Master Demo (18+)

BBS Signature

Hi! @BoiledMilkz @Cyberdevil @FarFromSundown @DeadSM 

Our @ADR3-N episode has been made and will be published on: May 16, 2024

At 5/9/24 01:38 PM, OviManic wrote: Now who’s next on that ol’ list of yours? Can’t wait to ask the next individual what’s their favorite vegetable!

I sadly don't know yet. Borti Ovi, what is your favourite vegetable?

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-10 14:30:45

At 5/10/24 09:31 AM, Aalasteir wrote: Hi! @BoiledMilkz @Cyberdevil @FarFromSundown @DeadSM 

At 5/9/24 01:38 PM, OviManic wrote: Now who’s next on that ol’ list of yours? Can’t wait to ask the next individual what’s their favorite vegetable!

I didnt notice from this...

ElRandomGMD (aka RandomToons)

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-10 14:46:02

At 5/10/24 02:30 PM, ElRandomGMD wrote:
At 5/10/24 09:31 AM, Aalasteir wrote: Hi! @BoiledMilkz @Cyberdevil @FarFromSundown @DeadSM 

@ElRandomGMD I need your help to understand what you mean. Do you mean you did not get a notice from this?

You didn't ask ADR3-N a question, which is why you are not included in the tags. This time around!

The show is made for you! Our Newgrounds community! If you would like to be notified of more opportunities to ask questions, your questions are appreciated, and I'm always very thankful to hear what you would like to ask!

You can click on the heart to follow the thread for updates.

iu_1201741_10495428.webp

At 5/10/24 02:46 PM, Aalasteir wrote:

@ElRandomGMD I need your help to understand what you mean. Do you mean you did not get a notice from this?

You didn't ask ADR3-N a question, which is why you are not included in the tags. This time around!

The show is made for you! Our Newgrounds community! If you would like to be notified of more opportunities to ask questions, your questions are appreciated, and I'm always very thankful to hear what you would like to ask!

I not refer about it, i refer that i didnt hear the ANNOUNCEMENT of the interview Days before. I understand..

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-10 14:53:34

At 5/10/24 02:47 PM, ElRandomGMD wrote:
At 5/10/24 02:46 PM, Aalasteir wrote:

I not refer about it, i refer that i didnt hear the ANNOUNCEMENT of the interview Days before. I understand..

The announcement was made on Apr 30, 2024

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1532655/3#bbspost27874956_post_text

Yes, you're right. It is difficult to find them. I lose track of many threads because I have not clicked on the heart, which does not give me notifications of what's going on, and then I lose track of what's happening. That is a frequent occurrence.

But when the next announcement is made, you will get a notification because you clicked the heart. It took me a long time to figure out that I could click on the heart to follow threads.

@Koibs and I are going to have a conversation!

What are some questions you would like to ask?

Deadline for questions: May 14, 2024

If the episode gets made. The episode will be published on: May 23, 2024

iu_1202057_10495428.webp

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-11 04:47:27

At 5/11/24 04:33 AM, Aalasteir wrote: @Koibs and I are going to have a conversation!

@Koibs, do you have a dream animation you want to strive for in the near future? If so, would you mind sharing a teaser for what may come?

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-11 04:48:10

At 5/11/24 04:33 AM, Aalasteir wrote: @Koibs and I are going to have a conversation!

Hello there, Koibs. Oppinion on frogs?

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-11 04:49:10

You will continue to make parodies of Dragon Ball?

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-11 09:50:32

When how you get interested in the internet, and how discover Newgrounds?

BBS Signature

Heya @Koibs!

How did you first get into animation and creative crafts overall? What do you think about NG so far?

Also is there a story behind your name?

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 00:40:31

ł Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₮Ø ₩₳₴Ⱨ ₥Ɏ ₴₭ł₦ ₳₦Đ Ⱨ₳₦₲ĐⱤɎ ł₮ ØɄ₮₴łĐɆ.

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 07:22:47

NEWGROUNDS DUBLIN MEETUP 2024 SPECIAL EPISODE

It's going to be Pico Day! We're going to see amazing submissions by awesome people! I've seen a lot of pictures and heard stories of the meetups, and I am extremely grateful and happy for Snackers organizing the meet. And if you would like to ask questions about what it's like, I will try to answer them as best as I can! This is my first time being at an NG meetup. There might also be guests interested in sharing their experiences of the meet.

What are some questions you would like to ask me about what it's like at the meetup?

Deadline for questions: May 17, 2024

If the episode gets made. The episode will be published on: May 30, 2024

I will also send you a project invite; you can click accept or not!

iu_1202547_10495428.webp

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 07:31:00

At 5/12/24 07:22 AM, Aalasteir wrote: NEWGROUNDS DUBLIN MEETUP 2024 SPECIAL EPISODE

It's going to be Pico Day! We're going to see amazing submissions by awesome people! I've seen a lot of pictures and heard stories of the meetups, and I am extremely grateful and happy for Snackers organizing the meet. And if you would like to ask questions about what it's like, I will try to answer them as best as I can! This is my first time being at an NG meetup. There might also be guests interested in sharing their experiences of the meet.

What are some questions you would like to ask me about what it's like at the meetup?

How GREEN is Dublin or more specifically, the area where the meetup took place?

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 07:52:38

At 5/12/24 07:22 AM, Aalasteir wrote: NEWGROUNDS DUBLIN MEETUP 2024 SPECIAL EPISODE

Is Dublin ideal for a living?

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 08:19:32

Have fun I hear they have most sexiest accents lol

Does anyone actually know how to speak some Irish?

Oh also is do people really say cock bollocks? I wonder what it'd be like living there dkd

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 09:18:00

How would you feel if you went to Dublin to go to the Meetup?

BBS Signature

At 5/12/24 07:22 AM, Aalasteir wrote: What are some questions you would like to ask me about what it's like at the meetup?

How do the drinks of Dublin compare to those in Denmark? ;)

Curious about the experience as a whole but that seems to require no further questions... looking forward to hearing how it was; what y'all did; how friendly everyone was; what stories you have to tell of this hopefully awesome occasion! May it be a memorable and most amazing trip!

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 10:52:14

Was lucky charms invented there? also does everyone there actually speak like jacksepticeye or is it a front?

also also do people there unironically say "Top of the morning to ya lassie"

Seems like a good time though, hope you have fun!!!

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 13:45:29

you said this is ur first time going to a NG meetup, so what were the differences between your expectations and the reality, also, your thoughts on dubli luba dub dub?

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 17:20:47

Does Dublin exist?

Not working on Nightmare Cops.

Also last post.

BBS Signature

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 17:25:35

Must ask about the food. Whats the food like in Dublin?

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-12 21:19:19

What's it like finally meeting with all these friends you've made along your NewGrounds journey? Will you consider going to a US meet-up after experiencing this one? How does it feel to finally breath the same Irish air that OneyNG once farted in?

Response to Questions To Guests | A200 2024-05-15 15:14:42

Greetings! @OviManic @Nebulate @Tomafokio @ElRandomGMD @Cyberdevil

Our @Koibs episode has been made and will be published on: May 23, 2024