00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

132,902 Views | 1,941 Replies

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 18:45:02

++++~~~~--- ATTENTION ALL ASPIRING ARTISTS AND NG FANS ---~~~~++++

This was an idea given to me by gfoxcook a long time ago; a club for the members of Retrogade.com to come and discuss happenings and NG/RG related events.

This club is also to bring the Retrogade community and Newgrounds community closer together

================================================

Retrogade.com is a site MUCH like Newgrounds, run by Josh Bedn (or JmBd); with levels and Exp., as well as a review system and forums that are pretty happenin'.

It's basically Newgrounds, only it has to do with PHOTOSHOP instead of Flash, so if you're an aspiring artist (which I know a ton of you are), join the damn club and check out the site.

It's got AWESOMELY KEWL people like TsarMatt, XwaynecoltX, Dobio, -poxpower-, gfoxcook, Chromius, and of course, yours truly, already members...

and a bunch of other people I can't even remember.

So, yeah, check it out, and post a reply that you want to join.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 18:55:04

Im in count me im omg yay 111111 im in please?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 19:18:07

Ahhh what the hell, why not. I'll join up, retrogade is a cool place to hang out and submit photoshops that you make so other people can give you tips and gaze in awww at them. This should be lots of fun :D

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 19:20:04

Yeah, sure, why not. I love Retrogade.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 19:21:02

My photoshops at Retrogade are the leetest of all.

A cool website for cool people.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 19:21:47

i'll join. i love that site : )

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 20:31:29

Count me in! I LIVE on Retrogade.com.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 20:54:36

don't you mean retroGAYd<3

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 21:33:50

Oh crap :(

It HAS been done.

Oh well, I sure hope it's gotten kewl enough for people to notice in the 2 months between teh thredzz :D

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-24 22:56:04

I tried to do this once and i was rideculed and laughed at. With that being said...

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY with how the site was updatted so i can login again. All i have to do is click forgot password and relogin everytime i want to submit a pic or vote. At least i can get in again. God how i hate the firewalls on my dorms network. Josh Bend himself Instant messaged me to tell me he fixed the login. i was/ am so fucking stoked.

in any case, much love for retrogade.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 00:11:45

hey guys, guess who else has come to the reunion?
Uncle ADB!!!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 02:00:20

Hi.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 03:27:53

At 11/25/04 03:15 AM, Gingerbreader wrote:
Can I join? PLEASE, I'll be really good!

Wow this has got to be a first, a club for a site, and the sites owner comes and posts in the thread...how cool is that ?..ok it's not that cool but whatever.
anywho, what is this RetroGade you speak of ? is it a new flavor of gatorade ? hopefully it is cause I love Gatorade....I'll join :D

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 11:21:33

At 11/25/04 03:27 AM, wazup190 wrote: is it a new flavor of gatorade ?

Yeah, Its a mix of the green kind and that purplish-blue kind. I don't remember that names thats no big deal. I was gonna say that this was done before a couple of times on the thread on RG, but then I saw that Kreten didn't care, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 11:35:50

Seeing as im an artist and a member of RG.kom....does that make me a member here, or do i have to beg and ask to join?

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 11:46:41

At 11/25/04 03:15 AM, Gingerbreader wrote: Can I join? PLEASE, I'll be really good!

Cool, it's second Cousin Josh!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 11:51:51

RG FOREVAH! oh yeah...

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 13:16:56

Ill join,I just recently joined but its an awesome site!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 13:18:23

This place probably won't last. Maybe It will only serve to squeeze out 2 or 3 new members. Uhh people who asked to join CAN join (except for Josh, no latinos allowed), since nobody from outside of RG even posted in here.

But I will bump the shit out of this thread, and maybe it'll live... but whatever.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 19:33:20

At 11/25/04 01:18 PM, kreten wrote: But I will bump the shit out of this thread, and maybe it'll live... but whatever.

I don't see why this couldn't be an active club. I mean, there are alot of people who go to RG and are popular regs here on newgrounds. Maybe they should use thier popularity to influence people to join. Also, there's a whole bunch of stuff to talk about like what do you guys think about the new site layout on RG ? I think the front page looks a hell of alot better then the old one, and the new profiles look awsome....what's everyone else think of the new changes on RG ?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 19:41:21

At 11/25/04 03:15 AM, Gingerbreader wrote: Can I join? PLEASE, I'll be really good!

Aww crap now your like the highest level in here meh, anyways this club can work if everyone makes a decent post now and then, the topic matter is Rerogade, and the different photoshops we see on there we can disscuss anything related to RG thats basicly the topic me thinks...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 19:44:12

Alright, so who's happy we have a nice, catchy, front page? I love all the new updates.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 19:51:15

At 11/25/04 07:44 PM, spirus wrote: Alright, so who's happy we have a nice, catchy, front page? I love all the new updates.

I saw that front page its looking very nice, and the orange buttons at top in the bbs are looking decent aswell, i wonder when we wil have a look that will stay, we seem to change every few weeks heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 19:54:12

You wanna know what I think? What the hell am I asking for, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I think Josh should get rid of that page banner because it doesn't really fit the whole look of the site.

I wonder what kind of look he is going for now, with that pirate all over the place, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 19:56:41

At 11/25/04 07:54 PM, QuikFox wrote: You wanna know what I think? What the hell am I asking for, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I think Josh should get rid of that page banner because it doesn't really fit the whole look of the site.

I wonder what kind of look he is going for now, with that pirate all over the place, lol.

True that banner is out of place, the pirate looks cool though, we could use more pirate like characters around the site different ones...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 19:57:04

At 11/25/04 07:51 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
I saw that front page its looking very nice, and the orange buttons at top in the bbs are looking decent aswell, i wonder when we wil have a look that will stay, we seem to change every few weeks heh...

~X~

Yeah, I find all the banner changes funny though. It's ironic that the thanskgiving turkey that was on the banner for a week isn't there on the real date of thanksgiving, instead we have hitler playing cards. Once I get links to view all photoshops and can edit my profile once again I will perfectly content, no matter how many layout changes.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 20:00:09

At 11/25/04 07:54 PM, QuikFox wrote: You wanna know what I think? What the hell am I asking for, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I think Josh should get rid of that page banner because it doesn't really fit the whole look of the site.

what do you mean ? Nazigrounds is a funny ass banner, and it looks like wade. I hope soon RG gets a good look to it, and then just sticks to that. That banners just needs a bit of a change lol

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 20:03:03

At 11/25/04 08:00 PM, wazup190 wrote: and it looks like wade.

Gah! Its supposed to look like Wade.
But, the banner is still outta place Naziground or not. We should use the pirate mascot idea that ~X~ came up with it sounds great. Kreten is making a new banner, lets hope it looks good.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 20:12:31

At 11/25/04 08:03 PM, QuikFox wrote: Gah! Its supposed to look like Wade.

obviously *shakes head*

But, the banner is still outta place Naziground or not. We should use the pirate mascot idea that ~X~ came up with it sounds great. Kreten is making a new banner, lets hope it looks good.

Maybe Josh should hold a competition for people to make the best mascot or something like that. The reward can be 1000 rg dollars or something, I dunno.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2004-11-25 20:13:05

The Naziground banner is hilarious. I want it to stay there permanently.

I wank off to that picture >:(.

Well, no... I really dont... but it's still a hawt banner :D