00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sillyspinda just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,762,887 Views | 87,898 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-03 05:53:03

At 1/2/03 09:40 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: wOOt! Reached 1,000 blam points!

only 1000?? :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-03 08:58:51

At 1/3/03 02:55 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: with your knowingledge it odnt matter cos each one of your posts are gold

Thanks Spancker! :) I didn't thought my posts were good posts but anyways since you approve of my posts it must be great ;) But now I must be sure that I don't post stupid things and reading before posting... I don't want to make any more stupid mistakes you know.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-03 11:24:23

At 1/3/03 08:58 AM, Drimarki wrote: Thanks Spancker! :) I didn't thought my posts were good posts but anyways since you approve of my posts it must be great ;) But now I must be sure that I don't post stupid things and reading before posting... I don't want to make any more stupid mistakes you know.

what do you mean more mistakes??

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-03 20:06:58

At 1/3/03 11:24 AM, _lightning_ wrote: what do you mean more mistakes??

Drimarki was posting the requirements for the citizen ranks in another thread and got a few of the numbers mixed up. No big deal. kitagoras (who I might add is a mighty level 1) is just being a typical n00b.
Anyway, thanks for trying to help me with my gaming question, I think I'll just buy the bloody thing.
phantom_spancker
_lightning_
Drimarki
You 3 have been very helpful to all the people who have asked valid questions in this forum and I'm sure they're gonna keep coming (along with the occasional n00b). So keep it up and if you ever need my help let me know.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 01:28:06

yea,
i need your help tell all your friends about my favourite users idea please we have 2 get this known!

topic id: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=41838

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 01:36:34

At 1/4/03 01:28 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: yea,
i need your help tell all your friends about my favourite users idea please we have 2 get this known!

topic id: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=41838

Good idea spancker. I'll tell 'em!

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 03:27:09

51 more blams/saves and i go level up!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 03:31:58

At 1/4/03 03:27 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: 51 more blams/saves and i go level up!

Great, I'll congratulate you when you become Elite Guard Private First Class :) Now let's see...how many more points until I get to next rank...441 points. A lot to go :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 19:41:31

drimarki with your voting knowingledge and good heart itll only take you 1 month
lol

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 22:25:01

37 blams/saves needs now

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 23:18:49

Well hell, I have a question spancker (remember I've been using a PC for only 1 year). Here goes. I read in a thread many months back on how to clear (or to be more precise, refresh) the BBS screen without having to go into PC settings. Can you help me with this?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 23:40:50

what game u guys talkin about?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-04 23:58:28

At 1/4/03 11:40 PM, Hordolmer wrote: what game u guys talkin about?

This topic has been altered so that it is like General forum inside the Where is / How to forum, meaning people just say things that are not really meant for the Where is / How to forum. So we are actually saying nothing in particular. Most of it is about how we are going to level up or rank up.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-05 01:09:34

At 1/4/03 11:18 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Well hell, I have a question spancker (remember I've been using a PC for only 1 year). Here goes. I read in a thread many months back on how to clear (or to be more precise, refresh) the BBS screen without having to go into PC settings. Can you help me with this?

huh
what do you mean?
explain your qeustion in more detail and drimarki you are right but on here you actully get heard plus no one complains infact most users get interested

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-05 01:11:00

Cool Drimarki, I never looked at it that way! Anyway, can you answer my question a few posts back?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-05 01:51:26

Forget it guys, I figured it out! The F5 key (at least on my computer) refreshes certain screens on Newgrounds. wOOt!

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-05 15:32:52

Homeless Goes up another level todays... hooray again for homeless... hooray again.. and again.. and again...

Hooray!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-05 15:43:22

At 1/3/03 05:53 AM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 1/2/03 09:40 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: wOOt! Reached 1,000 blam points!
only 1000?? :P

How do you get blam points???????

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-05 19:38:52

At 1/5/03 03:43 PM, Tyrant562 wrote:
How do you get blam points???????

Vote 0 or 1 on a shitty movie (after watching it) that has less than 100 votes (if it has 100 votes or more you can't touch it).

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-05 22:47:38

At 1/5/03 01:51 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Forget it guys, I figured it out! The F5 key (at least on my computer) refreshes certain screens on Newgrounds. wOOt!

I think its on all computers. (Except Macs)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-05 23:07:35

At 1/5/03 10:47 PM, Transformers wrote:
I think its on all computers. (Except Macs)

Hey! Is that you TFClock?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-06 01:27:42

no thats transformers they are complely different people i hope or TFclock is evil but i miss her shes never here when she needs 2 be

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-06 02:15:19

Yeah, she was very helpful. I kinda miss her too. Weird. Anyway, days back I tried to join the short lived Watchers and was turned down. Apparently I needed 500 or more BBS posts to qualify. Today I tried to join the Light Saber Crew and wasn't even given the time of day (sniff). Blam Club has more than enough members and I'm not interested in the Clock Crew. I'm so depressed... wait... today's my last day of work! I'm off for the next 2 days!
(does happy dance)
Wow, I guess there really is something to self-enlightenment! Anyway I've got some paperwork to catch up on so I'll see ya in about 48 hours. Oh yeah, say hi to Afterburner for me. I'll sign your petition before I go and see about sending some more allies your way. Take care spancker.

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-06 10:48:19

en joy your days off but sorry about your work, im a futher note, are an of you people here members of the blam club if so why, get back 2 me on that,
see ya guys bi!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-06 11:00:39

At 1/6/03 02:15 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Yeah, she was very helpful. I kinda miss her too. Weird. Anyway, days back I tried to join the short lived Watchers and was turned down. Apparently I needed 500 or more BBS posts to qualify. Today I tried to join the Light Saber Crew and wasn't even given the time of day (sniff). Blam Club has more than enough members and I'm not interested in the Clock Crew. I'm so depressed... wait... today's my last day of work! I'm off for the next 2 days!
(does happy dance)
Wow, I guess there really is something to self-enlightenment! Anyway I've got some paperwork to catch up on so I'll see ya in about 48 hours. Oh yeah, say hi to Afterburner for me. I'll sign your petition before I go and see about sending some more allies your way. Take care spancker.

Enjoy your two day long holiday Recon_Rebel! It should be fun :) I believe you earned it! As for the clubs I don't join any of them because I don't really see the point of joining them... I just want to be myself and not feel obliged to a group. I don't really feel myself being special if I say like "I'm member whatever of the whatever club!".

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-07 00:26:21

At 12/31/02 10:46 PM, Drimarki wrote: I went to Phuket, Thailand for holiday.

(checks back into thread after a lenghthy hiatus...)

A place in Thailand named Phuket? LOL

(rolls on the floor laughing, quickly thinking of infantile humor)

You oughta scan and send a pic of a travel guide of the place or something to Fugly.com. I'm sure that they'd be able to make something funny out of that.

There once was a man from Nantucket,...(be creative :p )

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-07 00:33:54

Hmm, but seriously...

... I have been seeing a lot more people talking about and caring about the Protection/Blam points, and I can see why, too. It's cause they're acting on them greatly!

Especially just after midnight, just you see! Any piece of crap that wonders through Portal territory is instantly shot down by countless sniper fire. You'd have thought Osama Bin Laden accidentally stumbled into an NRA meeting! Most crap pieces lasted only seconds!

I see people are taking this stuff as an true aspect to growing in experience. But it wasn't even this tough a week or so ago...I wonder what skyrocketed the blamming activity...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-07 01:21:39

who are you talking 2 and what has brought this up and no entri has ever been deleted in seconds....i odnt think where are you from and how many hours is you clock in front of the est time?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-07 03:11:22

At 1/4/03 10:25 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: 37 blams/saves needs now

Congrats Spancker, you are now officially Elite Guard Private First Class! 2005 total. That means that you should update your sigpic. I was thinking to myself, "isn't it about time?" and then I checked your profile and found that you are already there.

As for me... 299 more points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-07 11:03:19

ypu just say when yea buddy :)