00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zeketendo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,880,580 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-17 13:29:25

At 6/17/09 01:27 PM, Spartan204 wrote: As for the lack of arguing and generally being an asshole, that can be easily fixed.

Though I could have swore that Life included that we aren't supposed to do that in the first post.

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-17 16:16:00

At 6/17/09 04:35 AM, Officer wrote: I changed the colour scheme to match your aura if you like it :]
hope the quality doesn't suck balls as usual

omg make me a red one pls

yhf

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-17 16:46:59

At 6/17/09 08:42 AM, Officer wrote:
Hello, old friends. It's been a while.

You wanna see some humble beginings.

OK so you come in and bitch about this place basically. Why, what good will come of bitching. The ASM fell soo soo many times and was revived many more. Im really tempted to go back one day and try to guess how many sigs were pumped out go that place. I know a good fucking chunck I supplied myself. You say you want old talent yet you honestly have no idea what old talent fucking is. but if you want old talent go track down White Rhyno,isthatlegal,WarMachine,Mr-Silv3r,A ncientAmrour,Chromus,Sohoninja/RedOxide,
SCD,Akula,Mad-Hatter,Lawless1,Hulk,HAcor eRD,Juggernaut,OCL,Oni,XkwizitoneX,Xwayn ecoltX,BBM,Tkinny,Tkum,madknt,Rabid-Echi dna,Noob-Antichrist...need i got on dude.... Fuck you actually cause this is a waste of effort but ill indulge bit a wee bit more for the sake of nothing. So far you have nothing to say that is worth a scrap of shit. Ither drop the attitude or jsut stop coming by here. Im sure BBM would love to see you posting like you are now prasing his name in a huge flame inducing post. if you dont like what were doing do it better and keep your mouth shut or dont come by at all
And to everyone else fuck him I dont even feel I should have replied to his dribble but ive seen this ruin a good time far to often...
Also on a closing note IVE NEVER heard of your name and when it comes to sig crews if I havent heard of you then you really werent around long enough to make any kind of a differance or impact on the NG community

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-17 16:50:41

Sorry for the 2xpost guy but tomarrow after work im gonna run through and do up a new todolist...which I might add still has some unfinished requests on it that are sorta old by now.
kkep up the good wrok yall and im hoping to make the switch finally from PSP to Photoshop...I jsut dont know when im gonna switch over.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-17 17:19:11

At 6/17/09 06:59 AM, Bloodman101 wrote: Could someone please make me a high tech (Metalish) Modern Warfare 2 styled sig?
Some pics (the screenshots) can be found at http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/

Thank you so much, I will credit whoever makes it in the signature text

<3
Cheers.

see if you like this one.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

°-°

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-17 18:27:03

At 6/17/09 05:19 PM, jackAtack wrote: see if you like this one.

Thanks but I meant like a screenshot of the game in there, sorry. :(

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-17 19:22:54

At 6/17/09 04:50 PM, HellboundNinja wrote: Sorry for the 2xpost guy but tomarrow after work im gonna run through and do up a new todolist...which I might add still has some unfinished requests on it that are sorta old by now.
kkep up the good wrok yall and im hoping to make the switch finally from PSP to Photoshop...I jsut dont know when im gonna switch over.

make sure to add me to the list, im still humbly awaiting me new sig, my current one is already getting... unsightly comments...

So how about dem mudkipz?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 00:49:33

At 6/17/09 06:59 AM, Bloodman101 wrote: <3
Cheers.

I didn't bother with the whole "metallic" thing for the sig, but I hope you like it anyway.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 02:06:14

I would like a sig for Mastodon's new "Oblivion" video. I would like to see if anyone could do better then the one I currently have. (Sorry Jay.)

I would like a few shots from the music video's "story" I guess you could put it.

A few shots I def. want are

2:46, 3:00, and 3:45. (Along with others, and the band playing.)

Please don't model it after the one I currently have. (I like it and all, but I feel that it could be a lot better.)

Also, please include Fezz in thar somewhar.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 02:27:12

At 6/18/09 12:49 AM, Spartan204 wrote:
At 6/17/09 06:59 AM, Bloodman101 wrote: <3
Cheers.
I didn't bother with the whole "metallic" thing for the sig, but I hope you like it anyway.

That was almost exactly the style I was hoping for, thank you! :)

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 05:08:27

At 6/17/09 11:18 AM, MeMB wrote: What? You're kidding right? You basically come in here, say that everybody sucks except AllhailaHarl,

Not entirely true, I was mainly talking out of my ass to piss people off but from what I've done in a bit of lurking I really have not seen many consistent quality sigs. I've seen some but not really any sigs that really scream 'I put lots of effort into this sig.' Speaking of effort I spend over 40 minutes on that sig I made. And that guy liked it, which makes me feel better. Every sig should be made with as much effort as you can pump into a sig. This may come across as hypocritical as I completely admit to not spending time and effort on many sigs I make but I always try.

then continue stroking your ego for several paragraphs,

Stroking my ego? I admitted to completely sucking at sig making, I admitted that there were untold amounts of people who were better a sig making than me, and there still are! I am good at sig making now. I can say that, but I also know that I'm not brilliant! Nor am I even close to being the best! I already mentioned this but I enjoy the fact that there is somebody better than me out there, and when they are close by it's even better! It gives me something to strive for. Everyone needs something like that.

proclaim that you are oh-so old-school

Ha, I'm not even close to 'old-school.' I know that. Most of the real old-school sig makers are pretty much gone for good, so it doesn't need mentioning. I'm more old school than today however, and the fact that I have already 'been there done that' determines me to at least make some attempt at making this place better. Whether I am able to even dent this subject remains to be seen.

and that all the old-school guys need to return. I understand that you might want that illusion of being important on a small corner of the internet again, but if you're going to make an ass out of yourself you could do without insulting everyone.

If you're so 'awesome' and 'old-school',

I'm not awesome, I'm far from it. But I do constantly strive to satisfy people's needs and I try my best at sig making. I feel I have the right to at least say that I am good at what I do.

how come I have never heard of you?

And I have never heard of you either, completely different time slots here, apples and oranges.

Infact, of all the names you mentioned I only remember QuikFox.

That is because QuikFox has been around for a very long time. People come and go but QuikFox's name honestly stays stuck in these threads. He's pretty much in every time slot.

That said, you probably don't remember me either, but then again, I'm not the one coming in here stroking his own cock feeling all self-important.

Nor am I my friend, nor am I.

It's dumbass rants and unwarranted self-importance like yours that killed all the good sig crews.

Not particularly. It's spam and lack of actual sig making that ruins these crews. But don't quote me on that because I may be completely off the target. I try very hard to provide a sig with every post I make here, no it doesn't always happen but it is a good method. There is no point posting in this thread unless it has something to do with sig making. Whether your post includes tips and you helping somebody else, looking for help, or actually providing an effort driven sig there isn't much reason to post.

At 6/17/09 01:27 PM, Spartan204 wrote: And that shit's our fault?

I'm sorry, when did I say it was any of your guys fault here? It isn't anyone's fault, but it is up to everyone to solve it.

You say that we need somebody to look up to like you did, then fucking do something about it. Start making sigs here more often, set an example for us rather than complain about what we can't achieve by ourselves.

I practice what I preach. Why else would I be here? Despite what you might think I didn't just come here to rant and rave, I did come to help. I am doing something, and I am at least trying to help with the problem.

You, Life-Stream, and AHL (and occasionally Shaun) are all that we have to be ridiculed by, but you guys don't even do it.

I'm sure that there are a lot more people than that, and if there isn't then there definately should be. Ridiculed? Strong word, I'm not asking to be looked up to or anything. I'm just asking for some change to happen. And I am trying to do it, I am in fact trying to help.

As for the lack of arguing and generally being an asshole, that can be easily fixed.

This needs to be said, whether I come across as an asshole or not, I don't care, because this isn't real life. But it should at least be treated as something serious, serious but still something fun. If it can be easily fixed then let's see something being done about it!

At 6/17/09 04:46 PM, HellboundNinja wrote: You wanna see some humble beginings.

Hey, I know there were other times, but I can't relate to that. Because I wasn't actually there! What I'm saying is in relation to when I was here. There is no point in me talking about something that I wasn't there to experience, because then the argument would have no ground at all.

The ASM fell soo soo many times and was revived many more.

Then it stands as proof that the same can happen here. I will be honest this place stands at a very average place and it needs the bar to be raised.

You say you want old talent yet you honestly have no idea what old talent fucking is.

I don't want old talent, I want good talent. And since I can't see into the future I can only mention past sig makers and present sig makers. There is talent here but it needs to be here more often.

Im sure BBM would love to see you posting like you are now prasing his name in a huge flame inducing post.

It is a 'flame inducing post.' But I'm not looking for spam, I'm looking for discussion, and this comes most easily from opposition. Hate me if you will but conflicts create solutions.

Also, I had a look through your previous posts and I'm sorry if anything I said came across as being directed at you. I saw that you have been helping the NGSM heaps and that is really cool. I also read that you use Paint Shop Pro and that you have tried Photoshop but don't like it. Never be afraid to try something new, and if it doesn't work then just keep trying. Photoshop really is the best to use for sig making and just for any graphic design at all. I myself used to use Fireworks 8 for making sigs and they don't even compare to the ones I made when I used Photoshop. When I first started I hated PS and though it was just too difficult. But I tried hard and nailed lots of tutorials so I could use PS. You should do the same man. Just keep trying until you get it. It really is the best.

Also I must ask what one you tried because it should at least be CS2. I personally use CS4 but you can do the same work in CS2 with a bit of effort. You really have been around here for long time so I give you credit for that. But you could make better sigs, and make them faster, if you used Photoshop. I really do recommend it to everybody. So go on man, give Photoshop a good go, I guarantee you will like it once you get used to it :)

At 6/17/09 05:19 PM, jackAtack wrote: see if you like this one.

I really love that border man. Although I feel it would work better with another layer behind the border to make it less simple but I like it. Good job man :)

At 6/17/09 04:16 PM, Tiki-Dog wrote: make me a red one pls

Not a problem, I can't make you one now as I'm on the wrong computer but I will remember to make it for you tomorrow if I can :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 07:09:09

At 6/17/09 08:42 AM, Officer wrote: Ha, I remember you. I also remember those truly gay sigs you made when you first arrived.

Gay sigs? Please, my sigs were the pinnacle of great sig making. I made this 2 years ago, actually believing someone would want it. Oh, my ignorance.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

You conniving, randy, bogus-Oriental old queen! Your record sleeves are better than your songs!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 11:47:26

I don't understand you, Officer. If you're gonna post like an asshole for comic effect that's fine. If you're going to post like an asshole to start a discussion that's fine too. But your post was neither funny or inciting. Atleast your latest post has some sense and logic in it.

This crew isn't about making the best sig or whatever. It's about people who enjoy making sigs and people who enjoy wearing them. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to make a sig, so long as the requester likes it. I don't time my sigs, but I know that the last sig I did took more than 40 minutes to make.

I understand that you enjoy trying to make the best sig you can. And while that is fun to do at times, I generally can't be arsed anymore. The size limits are retarded here and I just don't feel like putting all my effort into a bunch of pixels anymore. I just make one every now and then for my own enjoyment, but there's a good chance I don't feel like sigging anymore in a few days time and never return to this thread again. I mean, I'm back now after perhaps a two-year break.

All I'm saying is, we are all here for different reasons. Some people just enjoy making sigs, others are seeking for a bit of internet fame while still others flee here from their pathetic life. I don't really care too much about other people on here. If someone dislikes my sigs, tough shit. What am I going to do, cry because some random person miles away doesn't like my sig? If this crew dies, so be it. If it lives, that's cool too. But we don't really need some white knight to come save us all with his blast from the past bullshit.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 12:49:59

I need a sig for the linking to my NG Medal Games Walkthroughs. Something clean with big letters that tells exactly where it is going.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 13:03:51

Its been 3 days since i've asked for a sig so i though i would repost it, probaly because officer came back and was ramble on incoherently about the good old days....

I would like a sig using this photo... sorry it's so big but it's the best i can find. I would like the background to Go well with the cross design whatever you think would look best. I would like a cross that is big on the left side Thats not fully shown but the main part is and on the right something smaller that fits with in the sig. For my user name just do it with in the color and the way it looks that you think goes best with it.

Thanks to whoever does it.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 13:07:28

At 6/18/09 05:08 AM, Officer wrote:
At 6/17/09 04:46 PM, HellboundNinja wrote: The ASM fell soo soo many times and was revived many more.
Then it stands as proof that the same can happen here. I will be honest this place stands at a very average place and it needs the bar to be raised.

Thats a fair enough counter point.

Im sure BBM would love to see you posting like you are now prasing his name in a huge flame inducing post.
It is a 'flame inducing post.' But I'm not looking for spam, I'm looking for discussion, and this comes most easily from opposition. Hate me if you will but conflicts create solutions.

Hahahha im statin to like you.

Also, I had a look through your previous posts and I'm sorry if anything I said came across as being directed at you. I saw that you have been helping the NGSM heaps and that is really cool. I also read that you use Paint Shop Pro and that you have tried Photoshop but don't like it. Never be afraid to try something new, and if it doesn't work then just keep trying. Photoshop really is the best to use for sig making and just for any graphic design at all. I myself used to use Fireworks 8 for making sigs and they don't even compare to the ones I made when I used Photoshop. When I first started I hated PS and though it was just too difficult. But I tried hard and nailed lots of tutorials so I could use PS. You should do the same man. Just keep trying until you get it. It really is the best.

No unless im mentioned by name I never assume anything is a personal attack,but what you said about then only thing thats kept me at newgrounds as long as it has does have minor personal twang to it. But thank you for takin a little effort to do home work on someone I can appreciate.

Also I must ask what one you tried because it should at least be CS2. I personally use CS4 but you can do the same work in CS2 with a bit of effort. You really have been around here for long time so I give you credit for that. But you could make better sigs, and make them faster, if you used Photoshop. I really do recommend it to everybody. So go on man, give Photoshop a good go, I guarantee you will like it once you get used to it :)

It was really long ago and since i've tried it i've not had the chance to sit done and devote the time I know its gonna take for me to grasp it like I have PSP. But because you made me rummage through a good chunk of my NG beginnings it has made me realize I need to try again. Thanx for the self insight asshole...ill be tracking it down this weekend and hopefully find the time to get some lessons in before my girl gets here on July 1st.
Ok dude in light of your seemingly honest words for and against talent currently here I drop what ever grudge I formed from reading you last post welcome back and hope things pick up the way you are hooping they will.
Now on to semi news fof the NGSM stuff. Im gonna make a new todolist after this post. And Ill be updating the member list with Officers info which I had planed on doing today regardless of his post yesterday. FYI I don't care how much I might not like a Sig maker. If he contributes via requests he is part of the crew for better or worse. I'm also gonna take a note from him and try to contact a few old members to see if we cant get some old faces to drop in from time to time. Id also like to track down the one charged with Running the NGSM Myspace cause I like how they used it like were using NGSM-Bot but in a much more artistic manner.
On July 1st my GF is coming in from London for 2 1/2 weeks cause my birthday is on the 4th and I get two weeks off from having to get up everyday at 6 AM and work out and all that other military shit I hate so much. So don't be surprised if you all don't see much if any of me from the 1st to the 15th, But even if I wont be here I will stop by once or twice to make a new todolist(im ocd about it and cant stand to see someone else make it i dont know why im like that i jsut am)
With that all said and done im off to make the new list and what not.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 14:54:04

NGSM ToDo List
Note to the Crew:Please PM the user once you filled their request from the todolist so they know its done. I add a link to their UserPage for easier access to PM them and also to aid in making them a Sig if further info about them will aid you in making it. I'd like to say thanx to The Crew cause you guys are doing a dam good job being civil to the requester while doing what we do...which greatly cuts down on spam,not to mention filling the requests so quickly which helps me not have to make mile long todolists like I used to. And to any one whos request is taking to long to fill im sorry but sometimes it jsut happens that way. Trust me its not personal and you wont be removed from the list till you give me reason to or it is filled. Thanx and sorry for any extra time you had ot wait.
Format I use for todolist requests-I will rework a request to fit this format no matter how fucked up the request is.
UserName
Style:Sig/Pro Pic/Banner/Icon/Other
Text:
Colors:
Pic Links:
PicLinkDescription

lifeofmystery
Style:Sig Dark With blood stains.
Text:Main:Similar to text used on posted pic on Page 1558 world war 3 will be hell, if human kind survives it, there will be famine, death, and destruction of the likes we've never seen, then we will die out, and never come back...
Text:Secondery Name smaller and slanted under Main Text

Toiletpaper
Style:Sig Prototype theme with pic of main ch some zombies and some Military personal.
Text: Toiletpaper

RadicalOyster
Style:Avi 100x100 ClamPic With Top Hat and Monacle with fancy backround.

MetallixTheKnight
Style:Sig A guy running from a bandwagon.
Text: I hope you get hit by the bandwagon!

Tykwa
Style:Sig A Pirate Ship
Text:Main I'm a motherfucking pirate bitch
Text:Secondary Tykwa

SmartNoob
Style:Sig Sig Based off the concept of his Crew

Aggzza
Style:Sig Umbrella Style(Resident Evil)
Text: here's nothing to see here ppl
Pic: Resident Evil Zombies and Umbrella Corp

Mitchay
Style:Header Random sea of colors.
Font:Retro Style Mitchay
Dimnesions: 460Hx972W

idiot-buster
Style:Sig Logo from Shawn Micheals:What One Sacrifices T-Shirt
Text: idiot-buster similar to style on shirt

crazyorder
Style:Sig Similiar to Spartan's rendition the sig he made for Sexylegs

rebbay
Style:Sig "The Road To El Dorado" Style with gold and greens dominating
Text:Main "Well.. It's not a prybar."
Text:Secondary Rebbay down by the bottom
Pic Links:2 to Work From A boat scene-Horse Back

Tkik-Dog
Style:Sig Officer style Tec Sig in Red

Fezz
Style:Sig Based off of Mastodon "Oblivion" With screen shoots from play times-2:46, 3:00, and 3:45
Text: Fezz

Wylo
Style:Sig I MEAN BUISNESS STYLE
Text:Main NG Medal Games Guide
Text:Secondary Click to see em all

If you would like a sig, please leave a comment on the NGSM userpage, or stop by the NGSM thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 15:26:15

NGSM-Bot profile slight update

officer added to member list
I add an idea to the contest test topic cause id like to get hat going...like ASAP
todolist update added in.

If you would like to see anything else added to the NGSM-bot profile just leave a comment somewhere and those of us who check it will do what we can. Remember this is everyones crew so the more ideas we get the more we can try to do to make more people happy and interested in us. also theres some old requests on the todolist lets try and take care of them first if we can. I wont be making sigs for a bit cause i'm waiting on Photoshop to get here...then ill be trying to learn some of it and once I have it PSP is off my system for good. So I wont be able to fill any requests for a bit. Ill just do my helpfull list thing and call it a day.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 17:00:19

Yeah, Could somebody make a sig for me that says "Wildface <3 Newgounds"?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 18:24:05

At 6/18/09 02:54 PM, NGSM-Bot wrote: MetallixTheKnight
Style:Sig A guy running from a bandwagon.
Text: I hope you get hit by the bandwagon!

You can feel free to remove this from the list. My sig has been made already. Thanks for remembering, though.

NINJAR IS CREDIT TO SIG

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-18 19:03:04

lmao @ ngsm-bot! gay 2/10, why not just pm ngsm if you wanted pass you fucking h

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 01:42:52

Cause no one told us. Much like no one asked me for the pass to this before making NGSM
lol @ Madcow for his own lol

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 02:07:08

Hey guys im gonna add a post to the NGSM-bot for somewhere to ask to be recommended for the Art Portal cause so far it seems like if you arnt all ready known as an artist its a matter of someone stumbling on your profile and you happen to have some stuff submitted. This is for NGSM contributers only sorta like an active user privilege as you will. That way if someone joins or requests something and goes to the NGSM-bot profile and see that they will see people hooping to be recommended.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 03:50:20

At 6/18/09 09:35 PM, WeHaveFreshAlts wrote: Make a sig like this only with my name!

Sure...

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 06:41:49

At 6/18/09 08:29 PM, Mendou wrote: Go all out, be creative with it, whatever, long as it looks good.

Couldn't fit alot of the pic into the sig, and i didn't wanna shrink it too much.

Use it if you like it, if not ask someone else to make it.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 07:11:49

At 6/18/09 12:49 PM, Wylo wrote: I need a sig for the linking to my NG Medal Games Walkthroughs. Something clean with big letters that tells exactly where it is going.

Can't get more simple that the NG font :D

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 10:27:00

Hi I would like a Prototype themed sig with the Metal Lord 2.10 font that you can get here (http://www.1001fonts.com/fonts_overview .html?page=1&category_id=31), please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 11:11:57

At 6/19/09 07:11 AM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 6/18/09 12:49 PM, Wylo wrote: I need a sig for the linking to my NG Medal Games Walkthroughs. Something clean with big letters that tells exactly where it is going.
Can't get more simple that the NG font :D

Very nice. Thank you.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 11:37:15

At 6/18/09 02:54 PM, NGSM-Bot wrote:
Aggzza
Style:Sig Umbrella Style(Resident Evil)
Text: here's nothing to see here ppl
Pic: Resident Evil Zombies and Umbrella Corp

Coxucker

Newgrounds Sig Makers

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2009-06-19 11:55:20

Could Somebody Make Me A Sig Involving This Picture? Have It Say "Join The Goldeneye 007 Club Today" also, put my user name in the top left corner. thank you...

Newgrounds Sig Makers