00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Etwig just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,638,371 Views | 29,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-17 20:24:56

At 8/17/10 08:13 PM, waynerz99 wrote: Also on a serious note, is there a medal for switching the controls in the new wrath of anubis game? Couldn't figure that out.

right click on the mouse to bring up control options.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-17 20:28:09

At 8/17/10 03:53 PM, clamclock wrote: hey everyone!! i have been hard at work fixing the bugs in clamflight! im sorry you all had some problems with it, but it seems like everything has been resolved.

let me know if you encounter any other problems and i will to my best to rectify the situation!

thank u and keep playing CLAMFLIGHT!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 5405

Wow. This is so much better, it was much more enjoyable with enemies spawning more frequently and from different areas. You can still just hold Up to dodge them all though. And the bosses are spawning at just the right place, maybe even too early.

Definitely enjoyed the game much more this time around. Nice one! Thanks for taking the time to fix it!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-17 23:03:52

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 04:58:54

Has anyone found the other secret medals except he '100 miss' on Headplode?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 05:24:21

At 8/18/10 04:58 AM, Zoljix wrote: Has anyone found the other secret medals except he '100 miss' on Headplode?

-Beat the game without miss : 25 points.
-Beat the game without fail : 50 points.
-Fail 50 times : 10 points.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 06:26:25

At 8/17/10 08:13 PM, waynerz99 wrote:
At 8/17/10 08:06 PM, KingExodus wrote: Any ideas on the secret areas in Wrath of Anubis 2?
How did you activate all four cores before you got the second one in binary?

Also on a serious note, is there a medal for switching the controls in the new wrath of anubis game? Couldn't figure that out.

I had to do the game twice.
Once I finally beat it but the medal didn't pop up for me.
So I did it again and to my surprise it activated all by itself.
Also I hated that game.

Glamorous.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 08:36:28

At 8/18/10 05:24 AM, Knuckstrike wrote:
At 8/18/10 04:58 AM, Zoljix wrote: Has anyone found the other secret medals except he '100 miss' on Headplode?
-Beat the game without miss : 25 points.
-Beat the game without fail : 50 points.
-Fail 50 times : 10 points.

I won the game without a fail and only with 1 miss (Damn touch pad), got the flawless medal! ^^

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 09:59:32

New game.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 10:29:23

At 8/18/10 09:59 AM, duckyness wrote: New game.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 5899

It seems it's a 0 pt medal game... :P
Ps. Got all of the medals for the Headplode! :)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 10:35:13

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 11:53:30

The REAL IQ Trib 3 Walkthrough (sorta):

Top left number 1
O'Hares
2Puffs
tails > sonic
sun
Choose one
fat
nazis
coca cola
over 9000
for gods sakes
with all your power
get lucky

For Pixel land1:
Horray
commodore 64
streets of rage 2
tran pwns
off
pixels are disgrace
23rd august
thomas the tank
great clement
a

Pixel land2:
this again
couldn't be arsed to change them
NOT sebass. died here.

Too lazy to keep trying, if somebody can finish this game off, would be great.

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 12:08:56

Added 5-10 more steps on my page. Still stuck and haven't even seen a skip item yet. Can't imagine how far in this game goes...

Also, you can get the 3 sazas medal if you just click the first one really fast

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 12:25:05

Does anyone know how to get the "Play the game twice" twice achievement in Castle Guardian. I've closed the game, reopened it, clicked on "New Game" again, but to no avail. Do I have to beat the game again or something? I only have that, 60 minutes, and the all achievements achievement left.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 13:12:02

At 8/18/10 12:25 PM, WonderTheHedgehog wrote: Does anyone know how to get the "Play the game twice" twice achievement in Castle Guardian. I've closed the game, reopened it, clicked on "New Game" again, but to no avail. Do I have to beat the game again or something? I only have that, 60 minutes, and the all achievements achievement left.

You have to die and then click continue. I got this when i got the die on the first level one.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 14:42:38

At 8/18/10 11:53 AM, waynerz99 wrote: Too lazy to keep trying, if somebody can finish this game off, would be great.

Heres a bit more of the walk through up to the point i got stuck.
Other notes:

For the pikey one click anything, they are all right (lol)
When you have to chose left or right in the mouse maze, go to the left quickly.

From where you left off:

Splapp me do
Mash the mouse on shoop
Yes
Mash the mouse on the red button
Top right box (this one?)
Click the "ping as" in the question
Krazy Kremland
A Skahahut
True
LOLOLOLOL

Click the peeps in this order:

Far left
Far right
Third left (the smallest one)
Second left
Second right
Biggest one left
Only one left

Grab that powerup in the top right by the bomb (you may have to move the bomb)

Enough!

Morning
Stew

Pixel land:

Oh joy
A sega console
You crapped yourself in amazement.

Now this is where i got stuck. You can use one of your powerups to stop the bomb timer but i just dont know the answer. You have to type it so it could be anything. I presume its a question from the original games.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 15:17:29

Has anyone obtained all the BGT medals yet?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 15:39:41

At 8/18/10 03:17 PM, Sizzlebuzz wrote: Has anyone obtained all the BGT medals yet?

Nope, but I think i have one or two you don't have. And i'm missing two you have.

Also ctm, i'm going to add the extra three levels you got to my walkthrough and credit you. No idea what that word could be, maybe i'll pm the author.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 15:53:28

At 8/18/10 03:39 PM, waynerz99 wrote:
At 8/18/10 03:17 PM, Sizzlebuzz wrote: Has anyone obtained all the BGT medals yet?
Nope, but I think i have one or two you don't have. And i'm missing two you have.

Also ctm, i'm going to add the extra three levels you got to my walkthrough and credit you. No idea what that word could be, maybe i'll pm the author.

I think I'm stuck on chapter three. And heal doesn't even work when out of battle for me.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 16:19:29

Does anyone know the passwords to BGT? I beat chapter three but didn't look at the password I guess. I must have looked at the wrong text, because it's not what I'm entering.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 16:21:08

At 8/18/10 04:19 PM, Sizzlebuzz wrote: Does anyone know the passwords to BGT? I beat chapter three but didn't look at the password I guess. I must have looked at the wrong text, because it's not what I'm entering.

Heal works for me out of battle. Password is magick.

Also, the medal you are missing is kill the devil or something. You have to go to hell in the second chapter and kill sephiroth.

Also, when you get that strawberry that kills everybody in the 3rd chapter, use it on the next guy, you can't kill him otherwise cause he moves way too fast.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 16:30:00

At 8/18/10 04:21 PM, waynerz99 wrote:
At 8/18/10 04:19 PM, Sizzlebuzz wrote: Does anyone know the passwords to BGT? I beat chapter three but didn't look at the password I guess. I must have looked at the wrong text, because it's not what I'm entering.
Heal works for me out of battle. Password is magick.

Also, the medal you are missing is kill the devil or something. You have to go to hell in the second chapter and kill sephiroth.

Also, when you get that strawberry that kills everybody in the 3rd chapter, use it on the next guy, you can't kill him otherwise cause he moves way too fast.

I have killed Sephiroth and the devil before. He must have added it recently. I have the password for chapter three, I killed the grim reaper and then alley again. I need the password for 4 so I don't have to do that again.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 16:43:34

oh damn. Well, if you get it, post it here, cause I died at alley cause I only had one life. Tried to kill the grim reaper by clicking before I realized it wouldn't work lol

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 16:45:39

Wait..is the medal system broken? Earlier I had 24845 medal points then after getting a few medals my medal points stayed the same? Can someone tell me what's wrong?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 16:52:20

At 8/18/10 04:45 PM, 1337Ratez2k9 wrote: Wait..is the medal system broken? Earlier I had 24845 medal points then after getting a few medals my medal points stayed the same? Can someone tell me what's wrong?

It seems that all the games with medals released after the points were fixed from the old games dont add to the total.

All games released before this work fine.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 21:05:53

At 8/18/10 04:30 PM, Sizzlebuzz wrote:
I have killed Sephiroth and the devil before. He must have added it recently. I have the password for chapter three, I killed the grim reaper and then alley again. I need the password for 4 so I don't have to do that again.

There is more to do after killing alleys 2nd form so i think your lying but nevertheless the password is PIXEL and if your having trouble with alleys 2nd form you have to have at least 3 full lives so dont mess up in the things before and use heal

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 21:13:49

sorry it seems as if i was wrong but i remember that it says PIXEL as password but also to the right it said "Remember:8840 but ill do it again

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 21:16:51

At 8/18/10 09:13 PM, cohenramin wrote: sorry it seems as if i was wrong but i remember that it says PIXEL as password but also to the right it said "Remember:8840 but ill do it again

sorry for triple post but it is actually pixel in lowercase letters (even though it writes it in capital)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 21:41:03

At 8/18/10 09:16 PM, cohenramin wrote:
At 8/18/10 09:13 PM, cohenramin wrote: sorry it seems as if i was wrong but i remember that it says PIXEL as password but also to the right it said "Remember:8840 but ill do it again
sorry for triple post but it is actually pixel in lowercase letters (even though it writes it in capital)

I had tried 8840 and it wasn't right earlier. I thought that had been the password. But it wasn't. So I was kind of angry and didn't want to replay the third chapter again. Yeah, pixel is the right one. Thanks for posting :P.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-08-18 22:00:30

I just beat it and got a total of 20 medals. I may have missed a few though, but I think I did everything.