00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Starflo42000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

788,491 Views | 8,820 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2022-04-11 16:13:15

Hello, Review Request Club!

I'd like to come back here regularly to get reviews for my older art, since the artworks haven't received enough reviews for the scores to be represented accurately, and because of this, their places in popularity sorting are artificially high. This means that not only do I not know how well they're actually doing, but the older art shows up in spots that should probably be taken up by better art instead.

Before I send a piece in, can I ask whether multiple people generally cover the same submission, or whether it's a matter of a person volunteering to do the job of reviewing the submission? Depending on how the system works, I might start with my artwork that has only one vote left, or more than that.

Thank you!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-04-12 02:22:35 (edited 2022-04-12 02:26:18)

Heya. I want to improve a FamiTracker track of mine. Looking to polish it. I feel like the mixing (?) is off.

How can I Improve the track?

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/project/1863194

Edit: Does a track have to be public to show with the fancy image and all of that?

- Blawnode.

"Keep on fighting."

Response to Review Request Club 2022-04-12 03:23:08 (edited 2022-04-12 03:27:23)

At 4/12/22 02:22 AM, blawnode wrote: Heya. I want to improve a FamiTracker track of mine. Looking to polish it. I feel like the mixing (?) is off.
Edit: Does a track have to be public to show with the fancy image and all of that?

Possibly, and since it isn't public, I'll review it here for you.

Mixing: Bass is a bit loud imo, but I can hear everything in the mix ok enough. Everything is too centered, widen out some elements. It's also really dry, throw on some effects.

Composition: A bit bland and repetitive, sections don't really sound unique in the whole song. 1:36 you had a good moment I really liked, more of that would help. Develop your melody a bit more and make things interesting. I like the sounds you used for your percussion, but you can do more with it to influence the pacing of the music in different sections.

It's not bad but there is a lot you can do to really make it a great song. Keep up the good work!

Composing video game soundtracks and the occasional personal release :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-04-12 08:33:06

At 4/12/22 03:23 AM, NoStereo wrote:
At 4/12/22 02:22 AM, blawnode wrote: Heya. I want to improve a FamiTracker track of mine. Looking to polish it. I feel like the mixing (?) is off.
Possibly, and since it isn't public, I'll review it here for you.

Mixing: Bass is a bit loud imo, but I can hear everything in the mix ok enough. Everything is too centered, widen out some elements. It's also really dry, throw on some effects.

Composition: A bit bland and repetitive, sections don't really sound unique in the whole song. 1:36 you had a good moment I really liked, more of that would help. Develop your melody a bit more and make things interesting. I like the sounds you used for your percussion, but you can do more with it to influence the pacing of the music in different sections.

It's not bad but there is a lot you can do to really make it a great song. Keep up the good work!

Aye, thanks lots! I appreciate the transparency

The mixing part is super valuable for me..! I don't get what you mean by too centered, and widening out. I assume that I should have instruments take over more of the pitch spectrum? And effects... hmm, that's a weakpoint of mine. I'll see what I can do

The composition - I thought it was good at first but you're definitely right. The track begs for variation.

To do more with the percussion... I think I get it. The beat is very, very simple, and doesn't have enough transitions between bars. Roger that one o7

Thanks so much again!! I'm really glad you helped me.

- Blawnode.

"Keep on fighting."

Response to Review Request Club 2022-04-18 22:57:30 (edited 2022-04-18 22:57:36)

I just posted three new drawings. Would love some feedback on them as well as any of my previous art. Here’s the link to one of them:

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-05-13 01:17:27

Hello, I'm an animator, I have an animated series project by which I do the animation, the voice action, the writing, the production, etc, etc, etc. Recently I posted a promo (23m45s long) of an episode of the series (51m30s).

It's an adult cartoon (no nsfw in this ep), it has a variety of characters, cute girls, comedy, ecchi, gore, explosions, and more.

I'm looking for reviews, feel free to give your opinion, honest comments, what you did like on it, what you didn't like, if you could watch it whole (preferably the whole 23m45s, it's the duration of a normal anime ep ain't it? But if you just could watch 5 or 10 minutes ok, no problem), if it's too gross, too much swearing, too much ecchi, feel free, just be honest.

Thanks in advance, here it is:

Response to Review Request Club 2022-05-27 23:26:23

I would like some feedback/criticism on this one. I am trying to get better on this so in the future it could sound better.

Response to Review Request Club 2022-06-15 13:07:30 (edited 2022-06-15 13:08:39)

I made an online PvP Archery game and looking for feedback as to whether I should continue working on this project or pivot to something else (different game mechanic or different game altogether). I also submitted it to some other game websites and got rejected, so I'm feeling a bit demotivated (made me feel that maybe the game sucks).

iu_667744_8302030.webp

Response to Review Request Club 2022-06-17 01:46:50

Is this still an active club that can be joined?

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-06-17 08:42:26 (edited 2022-06-17 08:42:41)

At 6/17/22 01:46 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Is this still an active club that can be joined?

Yes this club is still active some time it's just slow at the moment.

Response to Review Request Club 2022-06-17 22:32:22

At 6/17/22 08:42 AM, Sucker-Face wrote:
At 6/17/22 01:46 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Is this still an active club that can be joined?

Well I’d like to rejoin. If you guys have room for members.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-06-22 12:44:52

At 6/17/22 10:32 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:

It's not like when we use to be members with lists and regulations on how well reviews were written, etc.., etc..

It's just a dump for people to post their audio submissions and mostly get completely ignored by the most part!

Response to Review Request Club 2022-06-22 22:17:46

At 6/22/22 12:44 PM, Fro wrote:
It's not like when we use to be members with lists and regulations on how well reviews were written, etc.., etc..

It's just a dump for people to post their audio submissions and mostly get completely ignored by the most part!

Well that’s a shame. Maybe I’ll just review what comes through here then.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-06-23 08:17:27

At 6/22/22 10:17 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
Well that’s a shame. Maybe I’ll just review what comes through here then.

That's what I do occasionally if I have the time.

Composing video game soundtracks and the occasional personal release :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-07-05 06:23:59

At 6/22/22 12:44 PM, Fro wrote:

Haha...yeah, kinda feel bad for ignoring it, I am willing to review some if theres still offers.It might take some time but ill come to ya.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-07-06 20:26:44

Looking for some honest feedback...

For music lovers ONLY!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-08-18 00:47:07

Looking for some feedback on my recent game.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Review Request Club 2022-10-09 18:16:13

Hey there guys!

I'm making the game that I dream since I was 14 and, and the last 3 months I was working on this demo "Farewell". I wanted to ask you if you could give me some feedback of what you consider, especially combat.

Thank you very much

Response to Review Request Club 2022-10-14 17:27:55

This is a track I've been really proud of, but I worry it's unpolished. If there's any feedback (big or small!!) that anyone can provide me with, I'd really appreciate it ^^ - muny

Genre: VGM

Response to Review Request Club 2022-10-19 03:38:45

Can someone please review this

Response to Review Request Club 2022-11-16 02:05:51

Hi! i added a new song, and your reviews would mean a lot to me. Hope you like it! thanks :)

Don't forget to check my music here in newgrounds! just click HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2022-11-26 20:58:21

Hello RRC.

Just released a collab for Robot Day. Looking for feedback in pretty much anything, since the reviews I currently received weren't very good. Thanks.

Response to Review Request Club 2022-12-22 07:31:22

Goodday, it's been a long while and i wanted to ask about feedback this animation

i need to know how i can improve my fighting animations if it's possible.

Response to Review Request Club 2023-01-05 15:09:21

Hi there, I recently released a new dubstep song called Prosperity. It's the first time I've used FL Studio 21 for a full song, and I was also experimenting with some new plugins. I would like to know what I can do to improve my use of such things in the future (the plugin in question is Harmor). I spills also like feedback on the structuring of the drops, so that I can get the best use out of my sounds.

Thanks in advance,

- Zeddius

Response to Review Request Club 2023-01-24 17:27:36

Hey, i have been trying to compose some songs and i would appreciate if someone could give me feedback. I wanted to know what you think about the instruments used, the melody and the overall atmosphere. I'm trying to compose a combination of classical instruments and lo-fi, if you have any tips on where i can improve i would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Track: I'm kinda bored.flp

Response to Review Request Club 2023-01-26 00:15:43

Hello guys, I recently released an HTML5 game demo and its the most complex game project i've put out so far. Just looking to get some feedback on it so I know how I can improve and what to add next. Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-02-04 11:09:20 (edited 2023-02-04 11:18:29)

At 2/4/23 08:33 AM, JwertyKasd wrote: my songs are very good. I would like to know your opinion about my songs.

UH what, those aren't songs there just sound that you just recorded and post that have nothing to do with music at all, there really no opinion i can give you for it there just sounds that people might use for a game but not the music part.

Response to Review Request Club 2023-03-10 05:53:02

Hi i just have this request on here on which one sound better?

Response to Review Request Club 2023-03-13 17:09:18

Dang, it's been that long since I last posted on Newgrounds.

Anyway, my buddy J4ck and I started a new project and we'd love to get some feedback on it.

Response to Review Request Club 2023-03-18 18:46:49

When any of you get a chance, I would appreciate reviews &/or constructive crit for my sailboat piece, which is here.

How can I make it better? The only remark I don't need is "add color!" I know everyone likes full-color art, but I don't do that all the time. Am trying to do it more often, though.

Pen pusher, brush dragger, wood butcher & usual suspect.

You can see my stuff here: https://shadenlines.newgrounds.com/art