00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HighLlama just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

788,495 Views | 8,820 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2023-03-24 22:40:00 (edited 2023-03-24 22:41:03)

I would love any feedback. I would like to do another series like this and am stuck. Hoping this gets rid of the animators block!

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-01 04:34:12

my song

i would love to put this is a gd level im on my knees for a scout

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-02 14:12:57 (edited 2023-04-02 14:18:17)

I would love any feedback on this song! :)

I like music, and make it sometimes...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-04 13:45:04

Do you guys have any feedback about this game? :)

hey! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-06 15:53:48

At 6/18/09 05:11 AM, Sonofkirk wrote: Hello! Before you do anything else, remember to follow the regular Bbs rules and read the C&C Advice Thread before posting if you are new to the Bbs.
Ps. this topic post was updated 02.02.2016 by the current leader of the club, Ectisity

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome
Again, let me welcome you to the Review Request Club (RRC for short). This is a club dedicated to give constructive feedback to all kinds of artists on Newgrounds.

Can I join?

Hello, I am a beginning game developer who would appreciate feedback on their game!

Bubble Trouble! (newgrounds.com)

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-11 08:32:12

hey! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-16 19:49:53

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-28 19:57:20

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-29 03:52:40

Can someone tell me is this good or bad?

Response to Review Request Club 2023-04-29 17:42:26

I would love to have some feedback on this song! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-05-03 18:57:03

Hello RRC I want to know how I can get my game on the featured page, it has decent reviews and views, more than other games featured... so please give me some advice if you can, thank you

Play my Game

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-05-11 15:57:30 (edited 2023-05-11 15:58:00)

I made another electronic song, feedback is very much appreciated! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-05-16 17:20:27 (edited 2023-05-16 17:27:16)

Hey there! I'm MechanicMind01, and I like to make comic strips. I recently posted a comic titled "Smokin' & Sleepin'", and I would really like to see what you think about it!

Link to the comic:

Have a great day!

Also, please leave a star rating if you can

Response to Review Request Club 2023-06-05 15:55:33 (edited 2023-06-05 15:55:51)

Hey, I just finished up this track this weekend and would like some feedback on it. Let me know if you like the overall structure, or if the variations in energy level are a bit too weird/jarring. Oh and any specific critiques about arrangement/mixing are welcome :)

Listen to my music on Spotify!

Response to Review Request Club 2023-06-08 11:29:34 (edited 2023-06-08 11:33:11)

Yes?

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-07-02 14:34:39 (edited 2023-07-02 14:34:49)

hi RRC!

just made a song earlier this week. i am pretty confident in terms of composing and arranging, however i am not sure about the mixing / mastering on this. reviews and feedbacks are appreciated!

Response to Review Request Club 2023-07-14 06:48:08

I would like to get some feedback on this :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-07-25 23:32:51

Hey! I have an audio piece I made for a webcomic of mine that I would really like feedback on. It's a song titled Ultimatum Encore, and specifically what I'm looking for is advice on mixing instruments and balancing and all that. Basically just making sure all the instruments are audible and adding to the piece meaningfully. I'm new to using DAWs so that kind of stuff is still a bit obtuse to me.

Ultimatum Encore (newgrounds.com)

Response to Review Request Club 2023-07-27 19:48:21

Hey RRC. It's been a long time since I have been around here, but wanted to come back and ask for some feedback on this:

I wanted something pretty and fast paced and came up with this. Been inspired to be in FL Studio a lot more after powering through this one. Hoping to post more stuff over the coming weeks. Thanks for your time!

Our feelings are just chemical reactions implemented by our brain to encourage our survival and reproduction. Nothing you feel is actually real. Welcome to my Ted Talk.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-07-30 14:11:33

Alright, I've got one more I just finished. A lot better than the previous one I submitted, I'm really stoked about it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I will also return the favor. Thanks for your time.

Our feelings are just chemical reactions implemented by our brain to encourage our survival and reproduction. Nothing you feel is actually real. Welcome to my Ted Talk.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-08-10 17:57:43 (edited 2023-08-10 18:11:35)

i have redesigned an OC resently. and i wonder if there is anything else i can do with the design of the OC. is the redesign truly better than the OG? i want her design to be the best as possible. thanks in advance.

and here is my thought prosess of the redesign if anyone is interested.

and for context of how she looked before you can see one drawing of her here.

and if you coud give some guide to draw her without outlines woud be appreciated. she was always tricky to draw without outlines. But that arrent nessesary.

Response to Review Request Club 2023-08-28 14:04:18

Hello review request club. I would like you to say something about the first work I published on NG. First let me do a little presentation of myself to better explain what kind of review I ask for. I am an italian composition student. My passion and talent for composing videogame music was incouraged by my professor who suggested me to try to bring it on the internet. So I ended up here. However, I am not a producer or a sound engeneer, so I made this composition only using a very simple online sequencer, called beepbox. So I ask you not to judge this piece by its audio quality, please 😁

Here's the link:

Ahwye

Response to Review Request Club 2023-08-29 02:35:17

At 8/28/23 02:04 PM, OktoPianist wrote: Hello review request club. I would like you to say something about the first work I published on NG. First let me do a little presentation of myself to better explain what kind of review I ask for. I am an italian composition student. My passion and talent for composing videogame music was incouraged by my professor who suggested me to try to bring it on the internet. So I ended up here. However, I am not a producer or a sound engeneer, so I made this composition only using a very simple online sequencer, called beepbox. So I ask you not to judge this piece by its audio quality, please 😁
Here's the link:
Ahwye

Here are some links to free music composing software.

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-free

https://lmms.io/

Response to Review Request Club 2023-08-30 16:04:56

At 8/29/23 02:35 AM, Sucker-Face wrote:
At 8/28/23 02:04 PM, OktoPianist wrote: Hello review request club. I would like you to say something about the first work I published on NG. First let me do a little presentation of myself to better explain what kind of review I ask for. I am an italian composition student. My passion and talent for composing videogame music was incouraged by my professor who suggested me to try to bring it on the internet. So I ended up here. However, I am not a producer or a sound engeneer, so I made this composition only using a very simple online sequencer, called beepbox. So I ask you not to judge this piece by its audio quality, please 😁
Here's the link:
Ahwye
Here are some links to free music composing software.
https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-free
https://lmms.io/

@OktoPianist, an alternative to these is Reaper, which to my knowledge allows you to use an unlimited free trial of its software indefinitely. If the modern update no longer allows this, find an older version. It has a lot more features than a lot of other free digital audio workstations, especially online versions.

Also, to post a direct link to your track with a preview, you can just paste the Newgrounds link here. You don't have to use the fancy hyperlink if it is a newgrounds submission.

You may also want to post this in the thread titled Audio Advertisements!

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-09-07 21:56:46

Hello Review Request Club!

I have a request for you regarding a old track of mine that I cleaned up. So bit of back story, this was one of the first tracks I've ever made, 3 years ago when I decided to get into music. I was really proud of it at the time but lots of things started to bug me, like hi hats being off beat, the pulse of the song was very boring and the mixing was horrible.

The last few days I picked it up again and tried cleaning it up with what I know now in my current skillset. I'm wondering if I can get your opinions on how I did, I'm looking for feedback on how I can improve the mix, if any elements are too loud, or muddy, if my transitions are any good, if my technique has improved or worsened over the course of 3 years. Most of the time when I share my work, people just say 'it's good' and I can't really improve on that, so I am hoping to get some criticism I can take with me to work on.

This is the original

This is the one I just finished

Thank you so much in advance

Soljak

Response to Review Request Club 2023-09-09 12:27:20

I've made a P-bot drawing, it took me hours to make it, what you guys think?

I like to make animations :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2023-09-14 12:02:50

Hey Y'all. I'm just getting on FL Studios, previously on LMMS. Trying out recording, and getting all that stuff in place.

Made a short heavy metal composition, and would appreciate any feedback regarding mixing/mastering/anythingelse

Response to Review Request Club 2023-09-17 11:27:11 (edited 2023-09-17 11:27:32)

Hi I WasterKlame(okogd). I'm a music artist, but I'm not there geometry dash ( I create music on my phone... I REALLY WANT MY MUSIC TO BE IN GEOMETRY DASH)

Response to Review Request Club 2023-09-23 13:30:12 (edited 2023-09-23 13:31:39)

Hello everyone, this is WasterKlame.

this track was made to order, but the buyer did not like it, I hope people here will like this track. I made a track on my phone

Response to Review Request Club 2023-09-24 22:29:07

Heyo! I’d like to join the request club. My selfish desire is to get better at offering helpful critique as well as learn from other producers here.

Even more selfishly, I put up a track today that could humbly use some reviewin’. It’s my first audio post on NG, so feel free to be brutal (Yet constructive. This isn’t Reddit.). I can take it and my loins are already girded in anticipation. I’m specifically curious about any leveling, repetition or any other weird goblins in the mix. Thank you kindly!

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts. No, you can't touch them.