00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Starflo42000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,075,784 Views | 77,369 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 15:48:35

Well, looks like I'm interviewing Erik Rutan from Hate Eternal in a week. If you guys have questions you'd like me to pose to him, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can make them work.

In other news, Belphegor is quite possibly the most evil band ever created.

"Most people with low self-esteem have earned it." - George Carlin

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 16:12:21

At 1/23/08 03:48 PM, ShogunNemesis wrote: In other news, Belphegor is quite possibly the most evil band ever created.

Yeah, "Bondage Goat Zombie" is the title of their upcoming album, it's gonna be awesome, as always!

Album tracklist:

01. Bondage Goat Zombie
02. Stigma Diabolicum
03. Armageddon's Raid
04. Justine: Soaked In Blood
05. Sexdictator Lucifer
06. Shred For Sathan
07. Chronicles Of Crime
08. The Sukkubus Lustrate
09. Der Rutenmarsch

Album Cover

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 16:29:04

By the way, the track I promised you will be uploaded to the AP in a few minutes :)

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 16:32:19

Yay! Shalashaska's ears are going MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP after a very successful band practice. My Dani Filth style vocals have caused my throat to implode though. And we have only 2 days till I have to do it all over again!! Lolz.

Anyways, I shall checketh thy glorius music, GC.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 16:33:33

I managed to get Into the Everflow by Psychotic Waltz. I didn't think I could. awesome pants.

At 1/23/08 09:04 AM, Shalashaska-1 wrote: My bad, signature are the corrected.

I'm a nitpicker, aren't I?

What is a nit and why would one pick it?
At 1/21/08 10:34 PM, TakeNoPrisoners wrote: Please tell me how it is once you've listened to it. I've been wanting to check it out for a while now.

It's awesome. I reccomend both Raventhrone full lengths.

At 1/23/08 01:10 AM, batman64 wrote: Picked up Orange Goblin: Healing Through Fire.

I've been wanting to get some Orange Goblin stuff. I really like them.

At 1/23/08 11:33 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/22/08 11:54 AM, Shalashaska-1 wrote: -Is hiding from the General Forum.-
Screw the General forum!!

I still lurk the general forum pretty often. I don't know why. I just don't post much there since there's nothing much worth a reply. Even when I do find something worth replying to, I sometimes don't feel like bothering. And it hurts my brain to read a lot of the posts there.

At 1/23/08 02:45 PM, ElGhoulio wrote: From now on, I shall be known as Khamul. I shall be credited in all of my future releases as Khamul, bringer of evil. I breathe caustic black darkness, and I shall now be reborn with a fire herefore unknown.

So any lyrics yet? What are they about? ponies, right? I bet it's ponies. and flowers. I could tell by the "bringer of evil" part.

Also, post more, damn you. >:(

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 16:38:28

At 1/23/08 04:33 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
I'm a nitpicker, aren't I?

Yes you are..

What is a nit and why would one pick it?

A nit is a slang word in my part of England for head lice. You would pick it to remove it.

At 1/23/08 11:33 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/22/08 11:54 AM, Shalashaska-1 wrote: -Is hiding from the General Forum.-
Screw the General forum!!
I still lurk the general forum pretty often. I don't know why. I just don't post much there since there's nothing much worth a reply. Even when I do find something worth replying to, I sometimes don't feel like bothering. And it hurts my brain to read a lot of the posts there.

Meh, sometimes I reply to topics out of sheer boredom with about ten per cent relevance to the topic in question. Other times I avoid like the plague topics I might be tempted to post a sarcastic remark in just because the thread deserves to die. Like all of the Gothclaws vs KC ones...

My brain hurts all the time due to medical reasons, complete with dizzyness and general miserable feelings, and it started when I began to lurk the NG forums again. Perhaps it is due to the general forums....?

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 16:52:11

R.I.P. Heath Ledger :(
Such a waste of an excellent young actor.

I loved him in Ned Kelly
Also it so sad to hear he had a 2 year old daughter.

At 1/23/08 04:12 PM, Goatchrist wrote:
At 1/23/08 03:48 PM, ShogunNemesis wrote: In other news, Belphegor is quite possibly the most evil band ever created.
Yeah, "Bondage Goat Zombie" is the title of their upcoming album, it's gonna be awesome, as always!

I've ben meaning to look into thir newest creation, looks very promising. If it's anything like Pestocalypse VI, then we're in for a killer album.

Album tracklist:

True Belphegor tracklist.

Album Cover

Even Truer album cover.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 16:55:10

Alright, my new track is here:

Shores of Sheol - Reborn (Raw Cut)

Further description is on the page itself. Please review it and tell me your opinion, hope you'll like it.

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 16:55:27

At 1/23/08 04:29 PM, Goatchrist wrote: By the way, the track I promised you will be uploaded to the AP in a few minutes :)

BTW, added you as a friend. Look out for Dave AKA Daibach {davidthurlow} !!!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:01:45

At 1/23/08 04:33 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I managed to get Into the Everflow by Psychotic Waltz. I didn't think I could. awesome pants.

lolwtf. I'm pretty sure I heard them sample Monty Python's intermission music in one of the songs.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:02:34

At 1/23/08 04:55 PM, Shalashaska-1 wrote: BTW, added you as a friend. Look out for Dave AKA Daibach {davidthurlow} !!!

Erm, might be a dumb question, but WHERE did you add me?

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:18:23

At 1/23/08 12:04 PM, Rokuro wrote:
At 1/22/08 05:00 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: Heath Ledger died...
It'll be okay. More gay cowboys will come. Haha. Pun.

:Choked on his own cock sad to say.:P

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:18:47

At 1/23/08 05:02 PM, Goatchrist wrote:
Erm, might be a dumb question, but WHERE did you add me?

Oh, my bad, brain malfunction. I added your MySpace after clicking your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:20:16

At 1/23/08 04:55 PM, Goatchrist wrote: Alright, my new track is here:

Shores of Sheol - Reborn (Raw Cut)

Further description is on the page itself. Please review it and tell me your opinion, hope you'll like it.

Faved, 5'd, and reviewed.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:23:58

At 1/23/08 05:18 PM, Shalashaska-1 wrote: Oh, my bad, brain malfunction. I added your MySpace after clicking your sig.

Already accepted it, thanks :)

Thank you IrishGun and Batman, appreciated!

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:51:33

Sad about Heath Ledger,no one I know seems to care because he was in Brokeback Mountain,and yet they get offended when I call them asses for making a guy out to be gay for a role he played. I thought he was an absolutely brilliant actor and I hope "The Dark Knight" kills in the box office.

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:54:30

I typoed in your review GC. united was suppose to say pretty much the overall unified sound of the song.
Brain is tiiired.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 17:55:58

At 1/23/08 05:51 PM, cornbin wrote: Sad about Heath Ledger,no one I know seems to care because he was in Brokeback Mountain,and yet they get offended when I call them asses for making a guy out to be gay for a role he played. I thought he was an absolutely brilliant actor and I hope "The Dark Knight" kills in the box office.

Forgot to add,I'm diggin the track GC,but a bit more synth than I like.

didn't review,sorry.

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 18:24:42

At 1/23/08 04:55 PM, Goatchrist wrote: Shores of Sheol - Reborn (Raw Cut)

yummy :D

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 18:39:00

Thank you all a bunch guys, love reading the reviews :)

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 19:40:23

At 1/23/08 04:55 PM, Goatchrist wrote: Shores of Sheol - Reborn (Raw Cut)

kickassiness. I gave it a 5, but I forgot to sign in...

mmmmmm... synth :)

At 1/23/08 05:51 PM, cornbin wrote: no one I know seems to care because he was in Brokeback Mountain,and yet they get offended when I call them asses for making a guy out to be gay for a role he played.

They must not be used to people with functioning brains. I got tired of the gay cowboy jokes about a week or a month after Brokeback Mountain came out.

but lol I said "came out"

This one kid in my class kept on saying for over a year "oooh, I fell and broke my back on the mountain" and other unfunny jokes. So, for his birthday, we all (the students) chipped in a small amount of cash and got him a DVD of Brokeback Mountain. partially for the dumb jokes and partially because he's a homophobe. Before my friend wrapped it, he put it in a Pirates of the Caribbean sleeve so he wouldn't notice it right away. He also pasted a picture of the kid's face on one of the actors on the cover. good thing the class used to take all those pics and save them on the computers.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 23:06:25

Ok, from now on, whenever the question "what music would Satan listen to?" comes up, I'm gonna think something around the lines of Prince of the North by Akercocke.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!

Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 23:11:08

At 1/23/08 11:06 PM, OVlez wrote: Ok, from now on, whenever the question "what music would Satan listen to?" comes up, I'm gonna think something around the lines of Prince of the North by Akercocke.

I like to think of Satan as a classy dude who thinks devil worship and pentagrams and whatnot is all bullshit. I like to imagine that Satan listens to bebop and some swing too, with a soft spot for Parker, Coltrane and even a little Sinatra every once in a while.

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 23:22:35

At 1/23/08 11:11 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: I like to think of Satan as a classy dude who thinks devil worship and pentagrams and whatnot is all bullshit. I like to imagine that Satan listens to bebop and some swing too, with a soft spot for Parker, Coltrane and even a little Sinatra every once in a while.

Hehehe, I've always pictured him as one evil motherfucker. But not that horns and pitchfork shit though.

But yeah, really morbid vibes and shit like that.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!

Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-23 23:26:18

At 1/23/08 11:22 PM, OVlez wrote: Hehehe, I've always pictured him as one evil motherfucker. But not that horns and pitchfork shit though.

But yeah, really morbid vibes and shit like that.

What I think is thus: fedora with a red feather, a black pinstripe suit, skinny red tie, shirt buttoned down, shoes shined, you dig?

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-24 00:07:11

At 1/23/08 11:26 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: What I think is thus: fedora with a red feather, a black pinstripe suit, skinny red tie, shirt buttoned down, shoes shined, you dig?

That's exactly what I picture him as, one stylish motherfucker.
Kinda like Castor Troy (Face/Off)

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-24 00:29:51

I'm going to be absent from tomorrow until Feb. 2nd, me and my family are going on a cruise

Did you just put your balls on my sandwich?

Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-24 00:42:26

Ponos is sad because Ponos cannot do drum tracks and therefore Ponos does not have solo projects and therefore Ponos must wait 1 week until school starts to try to make a band that plays metal but Ponos is sad that no-one listens to metal so Ponos kill himself bibi

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-24 04:12:20

At 1/24/08 12:42 AM, PenisClown wrote: Ponos is sad because Ponos cannot do drum tracks

My friends use Guitar Pro 4.0 for doing drum tracks on demo's and shit.
You should look into it.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-24 04:21:49

At 1/22/08 11:27 PM, Oppugnant wrote:
At 1/22/08 08:57 PM, jarrydn wrote: Lol, guess who's band got a support slot for Kataklysm when they come over to Perth?

Fuck yeah.
Congratulations man! That'll be awesome!

Thanks man, it should be pretty sweet :D.

At 1/23/08 12:38 AM, PenisClown wrote: Hey, look who it is, and I just mentioned him. I'll be heading up to Perth in 3 days for the Dream Theater show. So when is the Kataklysm show? Oh yeah right, it's probably not all ages. Curse my infancy.

Hmmmm, I believe it's at the end of March.

Dream Theater will be all kinds of sweet. Wish I was going ;(. Found out I'm working when Petrucci does his guitar clinic too ;(

At 1/22/08 08:58 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: I see you've decided to join us again.

Ye bastard.

I pop in every now and again ;D