00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

amelia-squealia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

427,015 Views | 4,077 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-31 13:03:18

At 12/31/22 12:48 PM, ChaseyBoy729 wrote:
At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!
picohappyface:
  1. :wow:iu_854115_14505861.webp

idk

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-01 15:35:13

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

It was January 1st, I decided "might as well".

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-01 20:11:48

Hello everyone!

My name is Aso Goichi.

I am good at anime and kawaii pictures.

I am also planning to start commissions.

Please Connect Me~~~!!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-01 20:22:19

Hey guys, I'm Jonny with MarsChimps. I'm enrolled in a bunch of animation courses rn, I just love cartoons like South Park and Mike Tyson Mysteries. It's a very liberating media where you can really do anything. Just takes effort to get good at it which is why I am here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-02 02:04:41

NEW YEAR NEW PLATFORM NEWGROUNDS !!

Don't know much about this place but I have noticed that there's a WHOLE lot of creative energy here and I thought I should give it a shot. I've been on and off as an artist for a few years now, but never really found a niche where I could really thrive and improve... so here's to hoping that I'll be able to find that here!

I'm excited to push myself and grow this year, and I'm looking forward to seeing what newgrounds has to offer!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-02 12:35:20

Hey :) I'm an old old user from the early days of Newgrounds. Now I'm back to post some of my own animation!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-03 08:31:40

Hello! Honestly, I'm here because I heard this is a good place to post nsfw art and since it's something I've recently started working on, I thought I might as well do it.

I also hope to find a lot of good artists to follow and maybe even make some friends :D

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-04 16:41:45

At 1/2/23 02:04 AM, krillicious wrote: NEW YEAR NEW PLATFORM NEWGROUNDS !!

Don't know much about this place but I have noticed that there's a WHOLE lot of creative energy here and I thought I should give it a shot. I've been on and off as an artist for a few years now, but never really found a niche where I could really thrive and improve... so here's to hoping that I'll be able to find that here!

I'm excited to push myself and grow this year, and I'm looking forward to seeing what newgrounds has to offer!

Welcome!

I can tell you that joining has been worth it for me. Such lovely work to discover every single day and so inspiring. Been writing a lot more material as a result and the site just cheers me up a bit after a dreary work day :)

Looking forward to seeing your work!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-06 00:45:16

The names Ashthom, which is snappy for Ashton Thomas, which by the way, isn't my real name, but a name I'm comfortable enough with. I've been a fan of Newgrounds for a long time, but never thought to get an account until a last minute decision made me decide I'd have to at some point, if I want to get a second of the full experience.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-06 11:09:59

Hello, I'm King of Tropes. I do animations sometimes. Hopefully people will end up watching some of them

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-06 11:27:42

At 1/6/23 11:09 AM, King-Of-Tropes wrote: Hello, I'm King of Tropes. I do animations sometimes. Hopefully people will end up watching some of them

King of Tropes, eh? Are you on TVTropes (wondering because I am)?

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-06 12:22:37

At 1/6/23 11:27 AM, art-dude wrote:
At 1/6/23 11:09 AM, King-Of-Tropes wrote: Hello, I'm King of Tropes. I do animations sometimes. Hopefully people will end up watching some of them
King of Tropes, eh? Are you on TVTropes (wondering because I am)?

Can't say that I am, unfortunately

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-06 22:20:40

hi

i dont know how to use this site im dum

my name is averanger

i like drawing in mspaint

because

paint is cool

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-06 23:47:03

hey guys, decided to try this place out to promote my art. needing the funds to get through college

most of my art is on my twitter :D https://twitter.com/TheBoiInBox

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-07 12:52:23

hello

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-07 19:32:42

Helloooo? Salutations. I'm new around here, still finding my way around the site and forums as it looks very different from deviantart, which is where i'm from btw. I'm just a small digital artist/illustrator. Happy to make friends or help any way I can.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-08 00:27:17

At 1/7/23 07:32 PM, BlackCapBandit wrote: Helloooo? Salutations. I'm new around here, still finding my way around the site and forums as it looks very different from deviantart, which is where i'm from btw. I'm just a small digital artist/illustrator. Happy to make friends or help any way I can.

You too? Welcome to Newgrounds. We hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-08 08:22:44

hola, my description is in my name.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-08 10:58:15

Heey, I am Doot, a game dev currently working as a gameplay programmer with a small studio and soon to become fully indie dev. I made a few small jam games and was only posting them on itch before this week. Still trying to figure out what the Newgrounds mood is like, I'll lurk around a lot in the coming weeks!

See you around 🗿

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-08 23:13:22

At 1/8/23 10:52 PM, futosuperglad909 wrote: I do not know what brought me here I just wanted to chat and was looking a chat in my browser but every time I looked for a chat I never met this shit I but one day one fucking day this shit got me!

I'll chat with you.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-09 09:20:48

hello

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-09 16:07:19

At 1/9/23 09:20 AM, melonade23 wrote: hello

Hello. How are you today?

BBS Signature

Hi y'all. Welcome!

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-09 19:52:36

Hi everyone!

Just found out about this site and wanted to come and share a few of my game projects to get some feedback.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-10 10:13:46

Hi . . . . the names Ravi~

I'm not super new but new enough to be unfamiliar with the forums. Regardless, hoping i can try posting in threads more often.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-10 23:46:43

Hello :)

I'm Free520.

I spend more time online than I'd like to admit.

my interests are poetry, super smash bros and chess

I learned about NewGrounds about 2 years ago and never checked out the site until yesterday.

It's a very cool site and I'm excited to get in the mix

-Free :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-11 01:31:05

i've lurked on newgrounds every now and then for the past couple of years so i decided to finally throw my hat into the ring

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-11 03:17:14

Hello my friends brought me to newgrounds. I hope you all have a good day.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-11 20:26:27

hey. my name is muzer, or muze.

i've been playing flash games since my early childhood, but somehow never thought of creating an account. so here i am.

my interests include drawing, shortwave radio, music, vinyl, html and css (just started to learn), and anything obscure and retro, from 70s muzak to y2k aesthetics.

my goal is to hopefully be motivated to get better with my art, maybe meet some cool people, and just have a good time.

see ya :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-12 05:40:49

Hello , i am an0 and i recently joined newgrounds , since i thought that i made an account in the past but turns out i haven't , so i decided to do so today , also forgive me for my bad english as if i am not a native english speaker :/

i want to learn how to do animations generally , and i thought that going to sites like newgrounds and youtube can be a good idea to start from scratch , so here i am !

have a nice day for now , or night?