00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

426,921 Views | 4,077 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-12 15:12:32

Hi I'm TanookiDraws! I draw sometimes lol, gonna try to post more stuff this year and be more apart of the Newgrounds community.

Honestly Newgrounds has been a big part of my childhood and I want to contribute as much as I can this kickass website.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-12 15:15:01

Hello!.im a brazilian so my english may not be so good. i came in here to post my art i have made for sometimes.as i dont think it would do well in deviantart lmao, but still i hope that putting a bunch of mid gore drawings ( drawed obv lol is not like im going to put dead people in my page)so fast dont get me banned,i think today still im gonna get my newest drawing on my page so yea. if y'all want to see it just go on my page! it may have various styles and some be even bad or just not in english at all. so good night for whoever is reading that is probably 2 or 1 hours for now!iu_865597_14737337.webp

Nothing to read there but click in my image you will see my shitpost comic! (Its just st8 up shitty)

no escape NO ESCAPE EPACSE ON No EsCaPe

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-12 15:37:54

At 1/12/23 03:12 PM, TanookiDraws wrote: Hi I'm TanookiDraws! I draw sometimes lol, gonna try to post more stuff this year and be more apart of the Newgrounds community.
Honestly Newgrounds has been a big part of my childhood and I want to contribute as much as I can this kickass website.

Your name sounds familiar. Are you on DeviantArt at all?

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-12 15:45:13

At 1/12/23 03:37 PM, art-dude wrote:
At 1/12/23 03:12 PM, TanookiDraws wrote: Hi I'm TanookiDraws! I draw sometimes lol, gonna try to post more stuff this year and be more apart of the Newgrounds community.
Your name sounds familiar. Are you on DeviantArt at all?

Nope, thar's like the one social media thing I don't have lol

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-12 17:11:31

New guy here, this is how its done, right? Btw came for the music/audio

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-13 09:34:27

Hello! I just joined this site today- I like to draw and write, and I have a world and characters I've been developing for a while. I'm looking forward to getting into this community, and making further things here.

iu_866254_14750377.png

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-13 11:04:08

Hello! My name is Lavs! You can call me Fish if u want!

I'm an aspiring Fashion Designer + Illustrator!

Currently an artist (and yes, I do commissions! Hmu if u want a commission!)

I specialize in Fashion, Clothing, Character Design, Ethereal Concept Art, Outfits, Victorian + Vintage stuff, and More!

What bought you to Newgrounds?

I got into Newgrounds because a friend of mine encouraged me to try out the site! He told me people would like my art since according to him; the community likes really unique artstyles, so I decided to create an account!

That's all tysm for dropping by :d

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-14 09:52:09

hey, I'm Rokaze aka Kaz

you've probably seen me being an ass somewhere else

and im here now

weee

anyways I just felt like joining and went ahead and did

My threads are doing Iron Man numbers, I don't care anymore

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-14 11:54:27

hi its me

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-15 02:05:37

At 1/14/23 11:54 AM, MuffinCrisis wrote: hi its me

Hello, how are you?

Hello, I am a beginning game developer who would appreciate feedback on their game!

Bubble Trouble! (newgrounds.com)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-15 20:17:48

hm... newgrounds... I don't know him at all but hey my name is Ryz and I love electronic music, I make my own tracks and I want to post them on this website.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-16 00:41:31

Hello, just joined today! I'm not completely new to the site and remember NG from the old days (old layout). However, I do consider myself to be new to the community, I never particularly got involved back in the day.

I was recommended to post art here and so far NG is pretty cool!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-16 01:31:28

Hello everyone, been lurking in Newgrounds since the early 2000s and decided to join to finally meet with the people.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-16 02:40:46

Hello I'm gaiton!! I've been a fan of newgrounds for years

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-16 02:58:47

Howdy ho, I'm Ghillie, I draw and paint. I joined maybe sometime in mid-2021? I never really check, but I've not been posting up until recently.

So uh yeah. Hi. I make things like these. Sometimes coloured.iu_869026_9906310.png

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-16 09:47:44

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

Hello, I am a beginning game developer who has been making games with the Scratch programming language for 8.5 years, and I am looking to expand my operations here, and maybe make a couple new friends here also! I had found out about NG through a Scratch link somewhere. I hope to meet many awesome people here!

Hello, I am a beginning game developer who would appreciate feedback on their game!

Bubble Trouble! (newgrounds.com)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-17 10:20:03

¡Hello Newgrounds!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-17 23:50:13

u-um… hai >_< I’m new here…i hope we can all be friends >///< I’m kindof shy..

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-18 00:41:17

Hi everyone, just joined in to relive the nostalgia

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-18 03:48:20

At 1/18/23 12:41 AM, FeathrlesB wrote: Hi everyone, just joined in to relive the nostalgia

Welcome back! Amidst all the mayhem going on online, we'd love for you to take your shoes off and stay a while.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-18 11:24:16

Hello, everybody! I'm FazDude (just Faz is more than fine), and I'm new to Newgrounds! I've been a lurker on the site for a very long time - I remember the days of Ultimate Flash Sonic fondly. I'm a huge fan of gaming, and I'm also a bit of an artist with a bit of a cartoony style. I'm excited to finally be interacting with this site's community!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-18 15:57:11

Hi I'm DarS, I used to be on newgrounds all the time as a kid and I recently wanted to look at some old flash stuff for nostalgia reasons so I decided to make an account for the first time and check out some old stuff and also check out what the site is really like nowadays!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-18 23:14:50

hey!! im lexxie!!! i like art, andddddd dead bodies annddddd graveyards anddddd newgrounds anddddd thats about it lol

Until Death Do Us Part

BBS Signature

hi, my name is thiori

I like dev games and drawing

I'm glad to find a site that receives H5 games

iu_871566_10359889.png

(there is a lot of H stuff on this site, is this the style here?)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-20 00:00:39

Hello

I am a person who is also a guy

I probably won’t actually upload anything but if I do it’ll probably be a bunch of crudely drawn skeletons

PS: I wanted to use the username WhateverMan but someone already took that so I had to 2000s it up

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-20 12:23:13

im good, what about you?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-23 16:51:26

My first day is Pixel Day.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-24 01:42:32

Hi!

I go by BirdDoodle or DoodleBird, Dood for short, whichever is fine

A lot of people I look up to/are inspired by have origins from Newgrounds so there's probably something special about this site

Ive always been jealous of people that are good at drawing so as a new year resolution I try to draw a page full of doodles everyday

Feel free to take a look around my page and send me a message if we share any interests

Always Doodling...

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-24 12:04:59

Hi, I'm Vitaliy, live in Ukraine. I first found this site back in 2020, before Flash was shut down. Here I found games that I played when I was around 5 years old. Now I decided to register, because I saw that the site is still working, there are still people who are creating)

P.S. I very bad know English, it's easier to communicate in Ukrainian or Russian.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-24 15:49:00

Hey, the name's Chisk! I decided to get onto Newgrounds, mostly because of nostalgia and also because I wanted to finally talk with everyone else on here about well...Newgrounds! I'm a Sonic, FNF, Pico's Series, Pokemon, N.E.R.D.S, and Eddsworld fan!