00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Front Page Suggestion Thread

264,788 Views | 5,429 Replies

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2018-12-22 01:38:40

Pretty cool audio submission for Xmas time, definitely worth front page.

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2018-12-26 14:37:17

Would this be the right place to post suggestions for the site too?

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2018-12-26 15:42:30

At 12/26/18 02:37 PM, godzillabeasty wrote: Would this be the right place to post suggestions for the site too?

sure, go for it!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2018-12-26 15:54:59

At 12/26/18 03:42 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 12/26/18 02:37 PM, godzillabeasty wrote: Would this be the right place to post suggestions for the site too?
sure, go for it!

A way to more easily disable new art in our feed like FA would be nice,more then just "disable this alert" perhaps a tickable box?

Also a return to function for feeds if possible,for those who scroll down a lot it's a pain to keep going back and forth

Or maybe introduce a max feed per page thing. or an alternate viewing style eg horizontal instead of vertical

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-01-25 22:03:05

Very well made remix, worthy of FP imho

Tommy Boy, this artist, Caaath, has a tragically low fan count. She deserves far more and hasn't been frontpaged since November (her output is somewhat slow but still). I'm sure that, upon looking through her gallery, you will have no choice but to agree with me thst there isn't a single piece of hers where she isn't trying something new. Most of them look great, too! She constantly experiments with different styles and concepts and I think she's really inspired and full of originality. This piece would be perfect to show off her abilities, since it shows a variety of characters and styles.

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-01-31 09:17:21

At 1/31/19 06:39 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Tommy Boy, this artist, Caaath, has a tragically low fan count. She deserves far more and hasn't been frontpaged since November (her output is somewhat slow but still). I'm sure that, upon looking through her gallery, you will have no choice but to agree with me thst there isn't a single piece of hers where she isn't trying something new. Most of them look great, too! She constantly experiments with different styles and concepts and I think she's really inspired and full of originality. This piece would be perfect to show off her abilities, since it shows a variety of characters and styles.
//www.newgrounds.com/art/view/caaath/licoh-s-guardians

Popping it on the front page now!

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-01-31 11:49:49

At 1/31/19 09:17 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 1/31/19 06:39 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Tommy Boy, this artist, Caaath, has a tragically low fan count. She deserves far more and hasn't been frontpaged since November (her output is somewhat slow but still). I'm sure that, upon looking through her gallery, you will have no choice but to agree with me thst there isn't a single piece of hers where she isn't trying something new. Most of them look great, too! She constantly experiments with different styles and concepts and I think she's really inspired and full of originality. This piece would be perfect to show off her abilities, since it shows a variety of characters and styles.
//www.newgrounds.com/art/view/caaath/licoh-s-guardians
Popping it on the front page now!

uh oh!

mac

next of klier osda

katana!

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-02-01 10:39:26

Just ran into this in the art portal. He's got some really high quality stuff.

Tommy Boy, this artist, Caaath, has a tragically low fan count. She deserves far more and hasn't been frontpaged since November (her output is somewhat slow but still). I'm sure that, upon looking through her gallery, you will have no choice but to agree with me thst there isn't a single piece of hers where she isn't trying something new. Most of them look great, too! She constantly experiments with different styles and concepts and I think she's really inspired and full of originality. This piece would be perfect to show off her abilities, since it shows a variety of characters and styles.

OMG!!! *cute emotional* ((o(´∀`)o)) Thank you so much!!

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-02-08 08:16:01

At 2/8/19 07:45 AM, RightTime wrote: This piece of art from @VonGrimsworth is very impressive. It deserves a front page.
//www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vongrimsworth/king-cremator

Ditto with this comic page from @ArtbySinner.
//www.newgrounds.com/art/view/artbysinner/pokemon-comic-tribal-embers-page-01

Popping them up now!

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-03-02 01:47:17

Okay, THIS is mind blowingly good.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-03-06 18:45:49

At 3/2/19 01:47 AM, Big-Boss wrote: Okay, THIS is mind blowingly good.

//www.newgrounds.com/art/view/paperskies/reach

I'm having a hard time discerning if it's just photo manipulation or very convincing art...

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-03-06 19:17:13

At 3/6/19 06:45 PM, solitonmedic wrote:
At 3/2/19 01:47 AM, Big-Boss wrote: Okay, THIS is mind blowingly good.

//www.newgrounds.com/art/view/paperskies/reach
I'm having a hard time discerning if it's just photo manipulation or very convincing art...

The tags include 'graphic-design,' 'manipulation' and 'photoshop' but nothing like digital painting, illustration etc., I'd bet it's primarily the former.

This user just joined a couple of days ago and has already uploaded some great art pieces!

I'm rather fond of this one. Nice animation and very retro.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/cannonbreed/piranha-plant

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-04-02 12:00:11

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-04-02 14:56:09

One of the best tracks I've heard on NG in while, definitely deserves Front Page imo.

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/855746

At 4/9/19 01:23 PM, RightTime wrote: At least one of these art pieces from @nakatan-the-seer deserves a front page. They're really interesting and detailed.

iu_18112_1.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-04-12 15:56:05

At 4/9/19 01:30 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/9/19 01:23 PM, RightTime wrote: At least one of these art pieces from @nakatan-the-seer deserves a front page. They're really interesting and detailed.

Wow, thanks for mention! BTW, you can see more of my works on my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/feael

gemryan123 posted some amazing stuff recently

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-04-19 17:15:49

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-04-21 19:25:33

At 9/17/15 12:09 AM, Bit wrote: @TomFulp recently made a post saying that he wishes we would actually talk about Newgrounds sometimes. I know that talking about Newgrounds on Newgrounds is a radical idea, but what do we have to lose? Anyway, he mentioned that nobody ever makes suggestions for Front Page content.

Well, here it is. Post recent submissions here which you feel have been overlooked. The Fulp man obviously doesn't have time to view every single submission (unless he becomes a hermit) so hopefully we can filter incoming submissions a @Bit for him so he spends more time watching quality animations and playing fun games and less time playing the Unity3D templates which I need to blam my way through each day.

I'll get us started:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/663381

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/663096

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/663070
Now you.

LOL what is taht delted one?

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-04-21 19:27:19

Nice

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-04-21 19:29:05

At 4/9/19 01:30 PM, TomFulp wrote:

you a betty boop fan tom? If so have you seen bettyboop vs mountain man its really cute :3 (it was a episode they tried to ban)

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-04-29 03:47:10

A fantastic piece of art by Kamikaye.

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-05-11 07:21:12

some good stuff

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

My boy Logan often goes unloved here on NG while everything he posts is pretty fantastic

sicko mode

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-06-13 21:27:43

I'd like to toss this in the stew, I really like the idea of this and feel like it should be a candidate to be front paged.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-06-21 13:28:21

The average rating this thing has gotten is inexcusable.

Response to Front Page Suggestion Thread 2019-06-21 14:12:37

My game from last year totally deserved front page

I'll take it now as a late appology though