00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

onlinetoxicity just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

160,568 Views | 3,079 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

(Draw me) [contains spicy stuff]

I want an edit of Ectornurite Zonia making this pose

iu_717214_8376084.png

iu_717215_8376084.webp

BBS Signature

At 6/6/22 09:21 AM, Skoops wrote: I paid my dues, yeah? Draw me.

iu_717981_7497764.webp

At 8/5/22 07:12 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote:

It finally happened! And excellently done, to boot! Thank you! :D

At 8/5/22 09:32 PM, Skoops wrote:
At 8/5/22 07:12 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote:
It finally happened! And excellently done, to boot! Thank you! :D

Yeah, no problem. I had fun drawing her.

[DRAW ME]

Wildly curious to see what line drawing peeps would do with either "Tyria", or a Weregoyle. I'm just a digi-painter who sucks at lines :(.

The notion of a Weregoyle should be so obvious but I haven't seen them attempted, ever! Google shows nothing. My OC is just a suggestion for how they might look. Any ideas would be cool :). Derive your own OC if you want! Free use, but ping me if you make one :).

iu_718636_11555096.webp

Tyria is a gender swap of Raziel from "Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver", if you need refs. NOTE: the bright blue bits are her spine, not something else :P. The only reason she isn't wearing more is because I suck at clothes and didn't know what else to do with Raziel's cowel. Ping me if you draw / paint her :).

iu_718637_11555096.webp

[DRAW ME]

iu_720255_11434151.png

Does anyone want to draw my newest character?

iu_720783_10967971.gif

A little something to know: he wears black crocs with purple soles and yellow ankle straps.

The staircase that's growth is infinite, but we should climb anyway to see how far we can go. But remember: growth starts with humility.

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

DRAW ME!!!

Tik And Molly (Tik is the red one and Molly is the human)

Natz

Michele

How about Kelly?iu_725169_8376084.webp

BBS Signature

draw me!iu_725634_8335631.png

BBS Signature

aight, i'll bite.

here my OC iu_725644_3713765.webp

At 8/14/22 03:53 PM, SPANGLESNG wrote: aight, i'll bite.
here my OC

Angry, murderous bunny! I love the concept and design!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 8/14/22 03:55 PM, Thetageist wrote:
At 8/14/22 03:53 PM, SPANGLESNG wrote: aight, i'll bite.
here my OC
Angry, murderous bunny! I love the concept and design!

aight, thanks.

DRAW ME!!!

iu_725851_7860074.webp

This is my third OC, i just recently change her design

Damn I should have read this thread sooner there's a ton of cool OC's here that I definitely plan to draw. Anyways I thought I might as well post one of my older ones.

Here's Ace made him last year and he's a mutated punk crocodile that loves the misfits. Fun fact he plays bass guitar. Also I want to say sorry for not having a full body drawing of him I don't draw him as much as I should

[Draw me]

iu_726052_11412191.webp

[OC belongs to @mahogare]

I digged the design and wanted to try and draw it.

iu_728475_8282583.webp

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

still need to make proper renders and colored versions of these two but these are the newest designs i've made for an upcoming project. i like these a lot. im just hoping it doesn't take me another 3 or 4 years to get around to getting something out there. (i mean, it probably will, but i'm willing to sink the time into it).

first one's named savanna, haven't figured out the other one's name yet but i was thinking fareth. i was also considering ren but i also have a character named ven and people might think they're related because of the really similar name. they work together to cause Violence. that is pretty wacky if you ask me

i currently draw ref images with a front and back and add details in a separate note file, but i should probably add different expressions and portrait angles. and weapons.

iu_728754_7722202.webp

iu_728755_7722202.webp

BBS Signature

for @mrman255iu_731446_10967971.gif

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

iu_731459_9736653.webpdraw them

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllssssssss

At 2/11/22 09:59 AM, Bluerasb3rry wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

My art has progressed since here,good Lord

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllssssssss

At 8/20/22 10:22 PM, yourstrulyTV11 wrote: for @mrman255

👍

.😦.

i'm not necessarily asking for ppl to draw him i just rly wanna share him!!!! my bastard zombie rockstar

iu_732901_8367579.webp

iu_732902_8367579.webp

GRRUUUAAAUUU

At 8/3/22 08:11 PM, LadyKuki wrote:
Bors(Thumbs up) Galahad(Ok!) and Percival (Victory)

And if those don't tickle your fancy...

You got these bad boys (and gal)
They are: Sara, Hassan, Eligius, Musa, and Hirun respectively.

Feel free to chew my ear if I splurged more art than necessary. :)
(Also for the love of all that is good, just pick your favorite. Just one.)

iu_737351_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 8/28/22 08:13 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 8/3/22 08:11 PM, LadyKuki wrote:
Bors(Thumbs up) Galahad(Ok!) and Percival (Victory)

And if those don't tickle your fancy...

You got these bad boys (and gal)
They are: Sara, Hassan, Eligius, Musa, and Hirun respectively.

Feel free to chew my ear if I splurged more art than necessary. :)
(Also for the love of all that is good, just pick your favorite. Just one.)

Aaaaah! He's great! Thank you so much! :D

All of my characters are here feel free to check it out if you would like to draw one of them!

I love art and drawings!!!!!!!!

[DRAW ME]

Back again! This OC has been requested before by me but I'ma put it here again, since it's been SEVERAL months... hope that's fine!

This time around I'm requesting some NSFW of her, but SFW is fine as well if you're not in the mood! To be honest I just want to see her drawn!

(In compliance with the forum rules, if you choose to do NSFW of her, it should be Direct Messaged to me <.<)

That said, I don't have any poses or anything in particular! The most important thing is that y'all have fun :D

Here are her reference photos!

(Artists, from top to bottom: FelicityKitty, Kay Loh, Milkybee, dereckcrown26)

iu_738694_8342300.pngiu_738695_8342300.webpiu_738697_8342300.pngiu_738696_8342300.webp

The creator of Reaper's Storm! Come read it here:

https://tapas.io/series/rstorm/info

BBS Signature

At 8/29/22 06:04 PM, PoppyTheMerpasaur wrote: [DRAW ME]

Back again! This OC has been requested before by me but I'ma put it here again, since it's been SEVERAL months... hope that's fine!

This time around I'm requesting some NSFW of her, but SFW is fine as well if you're not in the mood! To be honest I just want to see her drawn!
(In compliance with the forum rules, if you choose to do NSFW of her, it should be Direct Messaged to me <.<)

That said, I don't have any poses or anything in particular! The most important thing is that y'all have fun :D

Ok, i am not the best at drawing the female anatomy. So i tried my best at drawing your OC, don't expect quality. I better not see my drawing in r/badwomensanatomy. iu_739599_11088292.webpI also drew your OC as a square.

iu_739600_11088292.webp

Crazy? I was crazy once.

BBS Signature

Can someone draw these oc's? There not really Oc's per say but there characters from my movies. This is an image i have with them. And please do SFW.

iu_739603_11088292.png

Crazy? I was crazy once.

BBS Signature

At 8/30/22 07:24 PM, Prisimisho wrote:
At 8/29/22 06:04 PM, PoppyTheMerpasaur wrote: [DRAW ME]

Ok, i am not the best at drawing the female anatomy. So i tried my best at drawing your OC, don't expect quality. I better not see my drawing in r/badwomensanatomy. I also drew your OC as a square.

Absolute masterpiece! :O

All that matters is you took the time to draw it, and to me, that's special

Thank you!! I'll save it to my gallery right away!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE

The creator of Reaper's Storm! Come read it here:

https://tapas.io/series/rstorm/info

BBS Signature