00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kf5555 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

160,515 Views | 3,079 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 1/9/24 06:38 PM, RayRassaArt wrote: DRAW ME

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/rayrassaart/strollin-headbangerz

Drawn da ladiu_1162951_19042104.webp

At 1/19/24 06:06 PM, EchoShinySP wrote: Hey, its Shiny. Wanted to share an OC called Shinku Rose on here, reckless but kind-hearted person with a pool stick. As always, fanart is appreciated :)

iu_1162955_19042104.webp

At 2/10/24 11:23 PM, SpicyShark wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

The Blonde Tomboy Girl on the left is Ava and the humanoid robot on the right is Jonah. Ava’s species is a Poweral, a human with super powers (in her case it’s telekinesis and levitation). Jonah’s species is an Android, a humanoid robot equipped with many weapons (His face is supposed to be a screen similar to some robots from WALL-E and characters from Murder Drones). They’re also both a couple. Hope someone responds!

iu_1163069_19042104.webp

At 2/15/24 10:37 PM, ralphv2 wrote:
At 1/9/24 06:38 PM, RayRassaArt wrote: DRAW ME

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/rayrassaart/strollin-headbangerz
Drawn da lad

Dude This is AWESOME! I LOVE IT . Gonna post it on my instagram story @rayrassaart (I’ll credit obv)

At 2/16/24 07:40 AM, ralphv2 wrote:
At 2/10/24 11:23 PM, SpicyShark wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

The Blonde Tomboy Girl on the left is Ava and the humanoid robot on the right is Jonah. Ava’s species is a Poweral, a human with super powers (in her case it’s telekinesis and levitation). Jonah’s species is an Android, a humanoid robot equipped with many weapons (His face is supposed to be a screen similar to some robots from WALL-E and characters from Murder Drones). They’re also both a couple. Hope someone responds!

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME. THANK YOU! I’m gonna share this to mutuals but I’ll credit you

[DRAW ME]

Forgot that I should put Theta in here :D

iu_1163269_6994006.png

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

iu_1163374_11637266.webp

OC of Thetageist, It is a very fun design!

At 2/16/24 07:44 PM, Thetageist wrote: [DRAW ME]

Does anyone want to draw Balloonshroom, my online persona? It looks like this:iu_1163376_9164917.png

At 2/16/24 11:27 PM, EquineCulinary wrote:
OC of Thetageist, It is a very fun design!

At 2/16/24 07:44 PM, Thetageist wrote: [DRAW ME]

Yaaay!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 2/2/24 12:15 AM, notjoaquin wrote:
At 1/30/24 01:16 AM, Folbeer wrote: [DRAW ME]

Try it 👹
It's the same character in two forms

And second one
@Folbeer

Here we are iu_1163492_16356693.webpiu_1163491_16356693.webp

At 4/7/23 03:35 AM, pepiko wrote: Draw me!!
(shes so silly also shes wearing a kemono im pretty sure and her face is ripped)

da silly

iu_1163855_19042104.webp

OC of @OnceHere

Thank you again for drawing my OC.

iu_1163909_7261799.webp

Forg

At 2/16/24 11:32 PM, Balloonshroom wrote: Does anyone want to draw Balloonshroom, my online persona? It looks like this:

iu_1163953_10720325.webp

om nom nom

At 2/18/24 09:57 AM, redstrate wrote:
At 2/16/24 11:32 PM, Balloonshroom wrote: Does anyone want to draw Balloonshroom, my online persona? It looks like this:
om nom nom

Thanks. It looks so good.

At 2/10/24 09:17 AM, Calamancyy wrote: [DRAW ME] Niko, she fights people idk

had to draw her, she's cool

iu_1164000_10720325.webp

At 1/11/24 01:43 AM, Vampkit wrote: Draw Me!
(Any of them works)

Oc of Vampkit, I really like this depressed Hellsing Clown

iu_1164003_11637266.webp

iu_1164022_11637266.webpAt 1/3/24 03:20 PM, Pammeenevaeh wrote:

: [DRAW THEM]

Some designs I've had with me for the past few months. Feel free to give Odin your own color scheme as I haven't been able come up with one yet (yes I am that lazy lol). I really just want to see how people interpret these two. Thanks!

OC of Pammeenevaeh, GET IN THE AIRSHIP PUPPIE! WE ARE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!

At 11/27/23 08:13 PM, altomare14 wrote: [DRAW ME] :D

his name is rakno j queenston and he eats babies

[DRAWING altomare14's OC rakno j queenston and a baby]

iu_1164058_8016576.png

Some babies are pretty tough.

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 2/1/24 02:09 AM, Taurmega wrote: [DRAW HER]

It's been some time!!
But I arrive once again after a long time with a new gal I made at the very start of the year, my Iris.
She's a space gal. Nobody really knows what's under her helmet...
All the same, she's pretty neat.

Also she has alt palettes (just like a fighting game!) Feel free to draw her in any one of them if you really like one of the colours, I don't mind at all really haha

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/iris-vitria

OC for @Taurmega

iu_1164155_7261799.webp

Forg

At 2/18/24 02:14 PM, EquineCulinary wrote:
At 1/3/24 03:20 PM, Pammeenevaeh wrote: [DRAW THEM]

Some designs I've had with me for the past few months. Feel free to give Odin your own color scheme as I haven't been able come up with one yet (yes I am that lazy lol). I really just want to see how people interpret these two. Thanks!
OC of Pammeenevaeh, GET IN THE AIRSHIP PUPPIE! WE ARE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!

YO, totally wasn't expecting someone to actually draw him! This is totally how I'd imagine he would act lol. Thank you so much!!!

Art Dump

God bless you and have a good day!

At 2/13/24 11:25 AM, cerealgutz wrote:

OC OF (cerealgutz) I couldn't make out what the image is on her shirt, so I threw something on there with simular colours.

iu_1164217_2546225.webp

At 2/1/24 12:42 PM, NockeyNoo wrote: [draw me]
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-shoordam

OC of @NockeyNoo

iu_1164266_7261799.webp

Forg

At 2/18/24 07:40 PM, Morpherence wrote:
At 2/1/24 02:09 AM, Taurmega wrote: [DRAW HER]

It's been some time!!
But I arrive once again after a long time with a new gal I made at the very start of the year, my Iris.
She's a space gal. Nobody really knows what's under her helmet...
All the same, she's pretty neat.

Also she has alt palettes (just like a fighting game!) Feel free to draw her in any one of them if you really like one of the colours, I don't mind at all really haha

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/iris-vitria
OC for @Taurmega
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/morpherence/ng-art-plaza-2024-taurmega

Whoaaa, this is so pretty!!

I really like that you went with the purple alt, very strong choice indeed, and that background is really really nice as well, very intricate, and she's incorporated very nicely into it as well...

Thank you so much for making this, Iris looks very very cute!!!

At 2/10/24 02:59 AM, Waterina wrote: Draw me

Here she is!!

iu_1164292_7320087.webp

https://waterina.newgrounds.com

At 1/23/24 02:11 PM, L3ny wrote: [DRAW ME] Nat
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/l3ny/nat

Thank you for drawing my OC. Here gift for you.

iu_1164294_7261799.webp

Forg

[DRAW ME]

Uesli Jowormsen or Uesli (idk i want to change his last name)

Note: For Armor Shoulders i recommend kinda redesign that would much logical fit on his one right side of shoulder

iu_1164303_7261799.webpiu_1164304_7261799.webp

Forg

At 2/1/24 12:23 AM, Calamancyy wrote:
At 1/30/24 11:58 PM, Kinoki wrote:
At 1/29/24 10:30 PM, Calamancyy wrote: [DRAW ME]
Xeta
was really fun to draw her i like the design!
I like the pose you drew so yeah

OC of @Calamancyy

iu_1164319_7261799.webp

Forg

oops, here's another one :)

iu_1164332_10720325.webp

At 2/19/24 03:35 AM, Morpherence wrote:
Thank you for drawing my OC. Here gift for you.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/morpherence/ng-art-plaza-2024-l3ny

Thank you!

At 2/19/24 06:50 AM, redstrate wrote:
oops, here's another one :)

Thank you!