00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

157,015 Views | 3,025 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 2/19/24 04:36 AM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME]
Uesli Jowormsen or Uesli (idk i want to change his last name)
Note: For Armor Shoulders i recommend kinda redesign that would much logical fit on his one right side of shoulder

[DRAWING Morpherence's OC Uesli]

iu_1192287_8016576.png

Page 100!!!!

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 4/20/24 07:50 AM, EPSco wrote: [DRAW ME]
Here’s my OC ! She currently has no names but if you got any suggestion then feel free to say so ! I don’t expect any specific quality (for me anything will be good) so don’t hesitate if you wanna draw her :D (blue lines drawing is mine, this is why there’s no handles/mentions)

Although i want to use these names for characters of my own sometimes, i shall try my crab claw (hand) at some names.

Marjorie, Noa, Elaine, Kate, Clem(entine), Gab(by or Gabrielle).

Joke suggestions:

Scallop, Marmuu (Australian mythological god of evil and malice), Ploppers.

Trying my hand again with some other OCs. Instead of the villains, this time it's the four main fellows (as far as I envision it).

Here's links to their individual entries (except for Teri). Warning that Innittix's page is rated M for discussing some mature themes.

Slim & Jim by JurTheOrc on Newgrounds

Innittix by JurTheOrc on Newgrounds

iu_1192294_21640517.webp

iu_1192295_21640517.webp

At 4/20/24 03:44 PM, JurTheOrc wrote:
Here’s my OC ! She currently has no names but if you got any suggestion then feel free to say so ! I don’t expect any specific quality (for me anything will be good) so don’t hesitate if you wanna draw her :D (blue lines drawing is mine, this is why there’s no handles/mentions)
Although i want to use these names for characters of my own sometimes, i shall try my crab claw (hand) at some names.

Joke suggestions:

Clem sounds good, thanks a lot for the suggestion ! (By the way, you can use any of those names even if I use one of them, names aren’t proprietary after all !)

At 4/20/24 04:13 PM, EPSco wrote:

Joke suggestions:
Clem sounds good, thanks a lot for the suggestion ! (By the way, you can use any of those names even if I use one of them, names aren’t proprietary after all !)

Glad i've been of help! And names aren't proprietary? Are you SURE about that, Miss/Mister/Otherwise Guybrush Threepwood Mighty Pirate(TM)?

At 4/20/24 04:23 PM, JurTheOrc wrote:

Joke suggestions:
Glad i've been of help! And names aren't proprietary? Are you SURE about that, Miss/Mister/Otherwise Guybrush Threepwood Mighty Pirate(TM)?

Nothing has to be legal…

At 4/20/24 04:26 PM, EPSco wrote:
At 4/20/24 04:23 PM, JurTheOrc wrote:

Joke suggestions:
Nothing has to be legal…

That sounds awfully like what a Mighty Pirate(TM) would say.

All kidding aside, wish you good luck and fun in further developing Clem, or whatever definitive name she may be blessed with.

Holy shit! We finaly made it to page 100. Great job everyone! After 2 years we did it.

iu_1192305_14510086.png

At 4/20/24 03:25 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 2/19/24 04:36 AM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME]
Uesli Jowormsen or Uesli (idk i want to change his last name)
Note: For Armor Shoulders i recommend kinda redesign that would much logical fit on his one right side of shoulder
[DRAWING Morpherence's OC Uesli]

Page 100!!!!

Thank you for drawing mah boi!

Forg

[DRAW ME]

Lil' demon girl named Penelope. Penny or whatever. Made enough material to give proper references.

She's a nice girl. She don't bite

iu_1192612_19026699.webp

BBS Signature

Draw Me

iu_1192646_7514444.webp

[DRAW ME]

This is my sona, she's bacially just me irl

Mi Mi (Sona) Reference sheet by MiyaMenice on Newgrounds

iu_1192936_21893023.webp

iu_1193002_10280403.jpg[Draw me] Hello everyone! I hope you are having an excellent day. This is my oc Flamy James Jr and I wanted to know if someone with free time would be so kind as to make a fanart of my oc Flamy James Jr with a boyfriend from Fnf? I would settle for a simple sketch of my oc with Boyfriend really🙏

[Draw me]

Sorry for posting very close to my previous post, just have another OC!

iu_1193111_21893023.webp

At 4/22/24 12:14 AM, MagnusTheMaximus wrote: [Draw me] Hello everyone! I hope you are having an excellent day. This is my oc Flamy James Jr and I wanted to know if someone with free time would be so kind as to make a fanart of my oc Flamy James Jr with a boyfriend from Fnf? I would settle for a simple sketch of my oc with Boyfriend really🙏

[OC OF MagnusTheMaximus]

Sorry, forgot to add Boyfriend from Fnf... 😅🥺iu_1193539_17161654.png

At 2/21/24 12:59 AM, AlysTown wrote: Draw Me!

Thought I would throw my hat in the ring! Here's some OCs, draw them if you'd like! >:0

Barryalys!

[DRAWING AlysTown's OC]

iu_1194021_8016576.png

BBS Signature

At 4/24/24 06:15 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 2/21/24 12:59 AM, AlysTown wrote: Draw Me!

Thought I would throw my hat in the ring! Here's some OCs, draw them if you'd like! >:0

Barryalys!
[DRAWING AlysTown's OC]

The dress reminds me of Remilia's outfit.

At 4/21/24 09:37 PM, MiyaMenice wrote: [DRAW ME]
This is my sona, she's bacially just me irl
Mi Mi (Sona) Reference sheet by MiyaMenice on Newgrounds

iu_1194057_19533977.webp

Page 100!!!

At 4/14/24 01:26 PM, C-Pimentel wrote: [DRAW ME]
Heyo!!
These are old designs of an OC I have. These are old so if any of Y'all want to do something with them go ahead!! Cause what she looks like now is drastically different from these 😁

I liked this one; fun design

iu_1194817_8048042.webp

At 2/22/24 08:14 AM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:
main villain oc.
-preferable to draw her surrounded by glowing pentagons with her symbol.
-demon form is a wip
-if u want to draw her with her hat in her true form, add some eldritch/demon elements to her.

[DRAWING KhaosKitsune617's OC villain]

iu_1194867_8016576.png

BBS Signature

At 4/26/24 04:36 AM, Skoops wrote:
At 4/14/24 01:26 PM, C-Pimentel wrote: [DRAW ME]
Heyo!!
These are old designs of an OC I have. These are old so if any of Y'all want to do something with them go ahead!! Cause what she looks like now is drastically different from these 😁
I liked this one; fun design

Oh wow! Thanks! Was cooking with her design back then! Like many I was not expecting to see this when I checked in the forum 🤣

iu_1195622_20777438.webp

[DRAW ME]

My Spiderverse OC Rachel/Spider-Scene, themed on emo and scenecore aesthetics, and my current obsession!

More Info + Alternate Designs

BBS Signature

First post on this thread in a long time.

@KungFuCarafu @Thanosonnewgrounds and @Spectacles

iu_1196135_7691670.webp

At 4/29/24 08:47 AM, GameHeroStudios wrote: First post on this thread in a long time.

Oooooh, thank you so much for the Creek sketch! You did a nice job with both her design and the other folks’ designs as well! :>

My name is Spectacles, and I make mistakes.

BBS Signature

At 4/29/24 08:47 AM, GameHeroStudios wrote: First post on this thread in a long time.

This is fucking awesome! Thank you so much!

Woaaaaaaah thanks so much :O

At 4/27/24 10:58 PM, Powgal wrote:
[DRAW ME]

My Spiderverse OC Rachel/Spider-Scene, themed on emo and scenecore aesthetics, and my current obsession!

[ drawing powgal's oc!! ]

read through her character page, she's pretty cool!!iu_1196294_8800117.webp

heeheehaw im connor hi

At 4/29/24 04:32 PM, citrusmonster wrote:
At 4/27/24 10:58 PM, Powgal wrote:
[DRAW ME]

[ drawing powgal's oc!! ]

read through her character page, she's pretty cool!!

Tysm!!! I love it :3

BBS Signature

slight update on reiko’s design (eyes on wings not needed)

iu_1196440_8436322.png

the metal arm is in attack mode, standard mode is something like in dis:

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

goobiwwoobie by @nuttzy-boo

iu_1196441_8436322.png

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature