00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fille222 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite animated series or animated short from the internet?

1,096 Views | 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Whats your favorite animated series o short from the internet?

sup

south park

BBS Signature

At 4/6/24 09:33 PM, orbitz wrote: south park

Nice choice, but i mean an animated series from the internet, not from tv

sup

At 4/6/24 09:32 PM, goldenstone41 wrote: Whats your favorite animated series o short from the internet?

Originally uploaded by user Scumtron on the Something Awful Forums, Today is the Day is a short that often occupies my mind (even causing me to have a mental breakdown one time). The song that's in the background keeps on playing in my head and it's driving me insane. I used to see it as a quirky video that was kind of humorous but also touched me deeply. But now I see it differently because some users on Something Awful Forums vocalized their opinion on the way [something] looked way back in before-I-was-born. And now I can't unsee it. Gently caress you, to the people who shared their thoughts. AND RUINED MY PRECIOUS

Homestar Runner, genuinely the most quotable cartoon I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Sewiously, it's become a main part of my vocabulary now and I keep subconsciously quoting it all the dang time. That, and I keep talking like Homestar all the time. It's a fun voice to do.

Wacky characters and groovy patterns

BBS Signature

At 4/6/24 09:32 PM, goldenstone41 wrote: Whats your favorite animated series o short from the internet?

Borking My Jorking

BBS Signature

Jerry Jackson by David Firth

All the problems, make me wanna go, like a bad girl, straight to video, little darling, welcome to the show, I'M a failure played in stereo...

BBS Signature

Eddsworld

Eddsworld n Dick Figures :)

Such a basic answer but idc

At 4/7/24 07:22 PM, Mazooe wrote:
Jerry Jackson by David Firth

Seconded

But seriously, the Big Lez show (and it's spinoffs)

BBS Signature

Madness combat

Cyanide and happiness

eddsworld

ASDF

Pootis Engage

Killer bean

SMG4

i know some other web series but there’s alot

uhhhhhh........

At 4/8/24 02:24 PM, Scorpidoo wrote: Madness combat
Cyanide and happiness
eddsworld
ASDF
Pootis Engage
Killer bean
SMG4

i know some other web series but there’s alot

Pootis engage is pure art tho

I've recently watched ramshackle and it's amazing you should definitely check it out.

https://youtu.be/i1r2QqSpJ5o?si=JLiUhvHLAUDkIpHW

Other shows I love are ENA, Salad fingers, Helluva Boss, Murder drones and the funny circus one. Oh and there's this one youtube video that's always roaming my mind:

https://youtu.be/CIy2C1F6qDg?si=owc998jWnm3oN3Jo

I'd have to say my internet-specific favorites are:

-Helluva Boss

-Murder Drones

-Amazing Digital Circus

-Spooky Month

-Bigtop Burger

Just to name a few off the top of my head!

"Gay and Sad but still So Rad™ "

- Allison (kunaigirl) 🛼

BBS Signature

Dungeon Dynamite

Morelikeblue

Hyper Boy

Dad's Home

Eric the Juiceman

Xionic Madness

T.O.M.E

Goth Lyfe

SRM (Socially Retarded Man)

Super Mario Bros Z

Madness Combat

David's Adventures

EEFF animated Adventures

Untown

Loose Ends

Postlife

Ingus

Khonjin House

I make comics checkout my Shuttle Switcher comic series ! And Ghost Galaxy as well!

BBS Signature

MADNESS COMBAT

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

I've gotten into Murder Drones since TADC got popular, now it's one of my favorite animated series on the internet of all time, i even own an N, V and Uzi plush, that's how big of a fan i've became

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

Probably Mokey's Show

I don't like Spooky Month as much :P

Professional media sourcerer looking for your requests

These two shorts:

BBS Signature

skibidi toilet.

although, I also do like madness combat, happy tree friends, the amazing digital circus, murder drones, SMG4 and some others I guess.

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

currently at the moment, Helluva Boss. Finally watched it early last year and got hooked on it.

I like the story it's trying to tell, I love (most of) the characters, and the overall concept of the whole thing. Only things I can really say I don't like about it is the decline of the humor (especially ever since Brandon Rodgers stopped writing after Season 1) and how miserable discussing it is outside the fandom. There's also the creator of the show not being that good of a person, but at this point I genuinely cannot care about who makes stuff I like.

Eddsworld and Brackenwood has a special place in my heart.

Ever had to knock on wood? 'Cuz I know someone who had.

BBS Signature

At 4/9/24 04:13 AM, Kunaigirl wrote: I'd have to say my internet-specific favorites are:
-Helluva Boss
-Murder Drones
-Amazing Digital Circus
-Spooky Month
-Bigtop Burger
Just to name a few off the top of my head!

HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT ENA!! I love ENA a lot too! No idea why I forgot to list it here originally but at least I remembered now lol

"Gay and Sad but still So Rad™ "

- Allison (kunaigirl) 🛼

BBS Signature

BFDI and Inanimate Insanity.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

Scott Pilgrim Takes Off.

Perferred the live action movie & the manga more but it was good!

One that comes to mind is A fox in space episode 2

Eddsworld and Madness Combat are amazing

Gotta give shoutouts to Monkey Wrench by Zeurel, such a fun series and I really wish that YouTube didn't fuck it over in the algorithm.

sorry i'm here, i'm busy doing absolutely nothing at all...

There used to be a short internet animation on YouTube about two gamers meeting in a mall and falling in love but now its no longer live so idk I guess that one