00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite animated series or animated short from the internet?

1,098 Views | 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Madness and HTF probably. There's also Don't hug me i'm scared

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Big Top Burger, a very funny series with great visuals and music. Anything done by Worthikids is worth a mention like Free Apple and Wire.

Ena is great. I love LSD Dream Emulator and this series captures that essence of weird. Love it.

I'm a fan of Goosewox, her Elain shorts and Little Runmo are amazing. I expect great things from The Amazing Digital Circus in the future.

Baman Piderman is just fun and whimsical, worth watching along with anything SmallBu has done(not a short but Later Alligator is a funny little point and click game they made that is worth mentioning).

The Something series by TerminalMontage is a guilty pleasure of mine, its very stupid and very funny.

I'm probably missing some but these are the ones worth remembering.

Currently? its this animated short xD

At 4/6/24 09:32 PM, goldenstone41 wrote: Whats your favorite animated series o short from the internet?

Homestarrunner.com The games they had on their site were some of the most impressive flash games I've seen at that time.

At 4/6/24 09:32 PM, goldenstone41 wrote: Whats your favorite animated series o short from the internet?

Not gonna lie, probably meta runner?

Do you like ghosts? Then Join Me!

BBS Signature

Lackadaisy and ENA! Though I also do like the old Decline of Video Gaming trilogy :3

BBS Signature

Bfdi and Homestar Runner. Eddsworld is cool too

Zeeky Boogy Doog!

At 4/7/24 02:46 AM, MondoBilby wrote: Homestar Runner, genuinely the most quotable cartoon I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Sewiously, it's become a main part of my vocabulary now and I keep subconsciously quoting it all the dang time. That, and I keep talking like Homestar all the time. It's a fun voice to do.

"You're gonna have to, Share a Bafroom, with some kid from Alabama, that kinda sucks."

Zeeky Boogy Doog!

My favorite on the internet is probably “The daily object show.” It matches my sense of humor, the animation is great, the music is good, and also the character designs are really impressive. But the only problem is that the characters can be a bit much at times, other than that would recommend!

BBS Signature

ASDF movie, Eddsworld,Fnafhs,Salad fingers,solaced discoveries,wasteland,vete a la versh (There are more, but I only remember a few)

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

It's soooooo weird to see Tom Fulp just casually respond to a mundane thread about animation! 🤣

BBS Signature

Sup, tom fulp.

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

I really like Hobo_Funnie_Show even though there's only 4 episodes and the creator retired from YouTube not long ago. I say check it out.

Not working on Nightmare Cops.

Also last post.

BBS Signature

Not only did he retires and did a cliffhanger

At 4/17/24 05:09 PM, BoiledMilkz wrote: I really like Hobo_Funnie_Show even though there's only 4 episodes and the creator retired from YouTube not long ago. I say check it out.

AlexToolStudio voicing acting since 2023

At 4/17/24 05:09 PM, BoiledMilkz wrote: I really like Hobo_Funnie_Show even though there's only 4 episodes and the creator retired from YouTube not long ago. I say check it out.

I know him! I cant believe he retired! Well i wish him the best

sup

Madness Combat most definitely

Spooky month, Dudes in Hazmat, Stomp mp4 by spectrotoons on YouTube (Concept short for possible series), madness combat, monkey wrench, gundarr the barbarian by mondomedia, murder drones, and I'm hyped for Loki irl by rebeltaxi

Quinnfinity NG

BBS Signature

Anything from Jacob Lenard (Mugman, Pike's Lagoon, Evaporate), Space Station Arbitrary, BFDI (I don't watch it that much), Sr. Pelo, Reality Bytes, Mr. JB. Those are some I can think of.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a frog!

BBS Signature

At 4/6/24 09:37 PM, goldenstone41 wrote:
At 4/6/24 09:33 PM, orbitz wrote: south park
Nice choice, but i mean an animated series from the internet, not from tv

timeless tim

BBS Signature

TV/Streaming Shows- Anything Marvel, Regular Show, American Dad!, Krapopolis, and Invincible

Webseries- Tankmen

i love hellbenders and ena!

"Has the light gone out for you? Because the light's gone out for me..."

BBS Signature