00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HighLlama just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,527,854 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 00:47:32

I apologize for being late again; I've been lazy with this too much lately..... On another note, this goddamn sponsor ad for Slither on DVD is pissing me the fuck off; it's making the Firefox page harder to load.AAAAARRRRGH!!!

Sooooo, Cena's doing Subway commercials, Angle's being a dick, Carlito's brother gets hired (ANOTHER EDDIE! For some reason, that excites me...), & Steph's still being a bitch towards ECW....quite a week, wouldn't ya' say? With that said.....

O_O Jake the Snake!? I haven't heard his name in years.......

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM, BITCH! OR I'LL FEED YOU TO MY SNAKE! Lol. Doesn't sound like he's doing too well, however, but he has to be better than he sounds if he's being a guest ref to a match. Refs take hits, too.

At 10/20/06 09:51 PM, Slapdamonkey wrote: Hey... Kane's on smackdown, isn't he?

Undertaker vs Kane? Or Tag-team.

Anything with both of them... Please,,, -_-

Seconded twice. ^_^ It's definitely possible now.

At 10/21/06 10:20 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: from wrestlezone.com

The weekend opening of WWE Films' "The Marine" starring WWE Champion John Cena finished with a total gross of $7 million in over 2,500 theatres nationwide. While this wasn't a "box office disaster", it was definitely on the lower end of what WWE was hoping the film would draw in its opening week. This is why we didn't see WWE bragging about the numbers the film drew this past Monday night on Raw. In comparison, "See No Evil" starring Kane earned $4.5 million in its opening weekend and garnered a total of $15 million in United States box office revenue. It should be noted that production costs for "The Marine" were $15 million.

maybe this should be wwe's hint to stop making movies.

WtF!? That's crap; that movie looked like gold on the commercials. I certainly want to see it. Just because he's not The Rock doesn't mean he can't make a damn good movie.

Have any of you guys seen it yet?

At 10/22/06 12:51 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

In what was an expected moved, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that WWE has released Dionicio Castellanos (Psicosis) last week. The decision was made to fire him two Fridays ago on October 13th, although the actual official firing is expected to be announced later in the week by WWE. WWE is awaiting all the details of his recent arrest so that they can have them on file before they actually let him go for legal reasons. His profile page still remains on WWE.com at the moment.

Psicosis is expected to go back to AAA and feud with another wrestler named Psicosis - the feud he was involved in prior to signing with WWE in 2005.

Those close to the situation say that he's recently had problems with his wife. Psicosis had been staying at home far too much since WWE wasn't using him and he was depressed about that, especially considering that the downside of his contract only paid him $500 a week when he wasn't working. Psicosis' last WWE appearance occurred at the 7/18 SmackDown tapings in a loss to Super Crazy.

Prior to his termination, Psicosis was told that he was going to be brought back to WWE with a new gimmick. WWE officials asked him to a grow a mustache like a stereotypical Mexican Revolution general from a century ago (think Pancho Villa) and he would come to the ring with a gun belt

Well, we know who TNA should shoot for next, don't we? And that's a bad gimmick to give him - they probly did him a favor by not making him do it.

And the first person to compare that to Jimmy Wang Yang's persona gets a GIANT load of flaming spam in their inbox.

At 10/22/06 04:26 AM, cornontheconn wrote: It's hard for me to call TNA's lack of clear face/heel alignments a flaw in the show. I understand that it's extremely important in a typical wrestling show to influence the fans into all rooting for one person in a match, for purposes of excitement, but I can't help but find the idea of non-distinct 'bad guy good guy' personas somewhat intruiging, even more realistic. It's just different. Not that face/heel alignments would matter anyhow, because TNA fans, while not immune, do seem less susceptable to having their opinions of wrestlers influenced than WWE fans.

I like the idea of indeterminate-sided wrestlers. I've been wanting Vince to do that for a while, but he's a stubborn jackass......I can dream, can't I?

At 10/23/06 03:21 AM, LordKooler wrote: 6.Diva Dance Off
I fast forwarded it because I wasn't interested in seeing it.

WHAT KIND OF NUMB-NUTTED RETARD ARE YOU!? My god - hot chicks dancing is something you DON'T want to fast-forward!

My god, Ashley is so hot; I want to fuck her sooo bad......I'd make her heart stop.....

Holy crap, I've turned into aviewaskewed......

At 10/23/06 07:00 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Still no Tatanka though.... :(

Hell, Tatanka probably wanted a break from the constant jobbing.

Nice siggy.

At 10/23/06 05:15 PM, Redface wrote:

(1) Don't disrespect Cena's rapping talent. (2) ZACK GOWEN!!! Crap, how is the kid? Who am I kidding, he's got to be 18 now, but still, nice to hear he got back into it, one leg to stand on or not.

(says in Larry the Cable Guy fashion, in response to the lame gimp joke: Lord, I apologize......)

At 10/24/06 06:34 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Raw was good last night, with many pretty interesting CS desicions. You can now vote for:

1. Jeff Hardy's opponant for the IC title,

I don't much care (can't watch RAW, anyway) between the selection, so I'll go with you & just say Carlito.

2. Umaga's opponant

BENOIT!!! Is there no easier question?

3. Who will be Ric Flair's partner against the Spirit Squad for the World Tag team titles?

Huh....um, I dunno' about Roddy; he looks so fricking out-of-shape, I just can't see it. If I remember correctly, so is Rhodes. I'm gonna' say Slaughter.

At 10/24/06 07:44 AM, boloneyman wrote: It was fun to see Farooq back, even though he said just one word.

O_O WHERE? Aw, come on, put him back on SD, and just have him beat the shit out of JBL, PLEEZ. I've been waiting for that ever since JBL went.....JBL.....

I remember Michael Cole bringing that fateful moment up briefly last week, in fact.

At 10/24/06 07:33 PM, LordKooler wrote: He isn't dead. WWE.com made a mistake. You can read the full story here.

ROFLMAO, that's fucking hillarious. Just the thing I needed to end my night. ^_^

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 01:02:43

Stevie definitely deserves more TV time and an actual push on the shows.

As for Paul Heyman, I had heard for awhile he was reporting directly to Vince because Stephanie made no secret she didn't like or want the ECW brand started up again. So I had heard for awhile she was pretty well frozen out of this one, that could change as Vince seems to be moving less and less away from the idea of having this be an alternative product, we'll see.

No Report Card this week it looks like, as the show was not taped here, I'm going to see if the Hardcore Hangover thing works on my com (the Tazz stuff dosen't) and I can watch it that way if it works, and I'll do a write-up. Sounds like I missed a pretty good one though : (

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 01:12:41

Eh, I was too bored after the Holly/Test match, so I stopped watching before the main event. Holly and Test were pretty sloppy tonight.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 01:45:09

At 10/23/06 05:15 PM, Redface wrote:
(1) Don't disrespect Cena's rapping talent. (2) ZACK GOWEN!!! Crap, how is the kid? Who am I kidding, he's got to be 18 now, but still, nice to hear he got back into it, one leg to stand on or not.

(says in Larry the Cable Guy fashion, in response to the lame gimp joke: Lord, I apologize......)

Zach Gowen recently made an appearance at the 10/07/2006 Ring of Honor show in Detroit, Michigan. Delirious defeated him with the Cobra Clutch in the opening match. Gowen was booed heavily in that match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 07:00:00

They booed him huh? Guess the sympathy role has been played out for him..

They signed Carlito's brother huh? I sense a tag team in the works.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 16:10:52

At 10/25/06 07:00 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: They booed him huh? Guess the sympathy role has been played out for him..

As a matter of fact, the Chicago crowds did not only boo him, they also booed Cryme Tyme. CT had a huge (I mean HUGE) face pops last week when they debuted and in the next week, they were booed by the Chicago crowds. Quite frankly, the fans were crazy about Cena as over 90% of the reactions were cheers. To be honest, Cena probrobly got the second biggest face pops next the DX. The crowds' reaction was indded very werid.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 17:09:23

At 10/25/06 04:57 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Well, it's been an absolutely AMAZING start for Regal's partner Dave Taylor!

/sarcasm

Damn! Talk about bad luck, and let me tell you its a shame. I was already looking forward to seeing Taylor-Regal take on Kendrick-London for the title... If I worked for the WWE, this what I would do... Team Regal up with Harry Smith, who's not being used, is the son of the British Bulldog and would just fit alongside Regal.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 17:22:42

Dave Taylor has a skinny head, but that's un-important.

WHEN THE HELL DID COLT CABANA START WORKING IN THE WWE?? That's pretty awesome. I say reunite him with CM Punk, put'em on SD! or RAW and have'em take a shot at the (tag) titles

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 17:26:30

At 10/25/06 05:22 PM, Redface wrote: Dave Taylor has a skinny head, but that's un-important.

WHEN THE HELL DID COLT CABANA START WORKING IN THE WWE?? That's pretty awesome. I say reunite him with CM Punk, put'em on SD! or RAW and have'em take a shot at the (tag) titles

He signed a developmental contract a while back, but he's been used mostly as a jobber... you know, because Colt can't wrestle and the WWE can't have that.

He even jobbed to Umaga not that long ago.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 17:28:31

At 10/25/06 05:26 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
He even jobbed to Umaga not that long ago.

Sorry about the double post, but I meant to say that Colt CAN wrestle, and that's why he's been used as a jobber.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-25 23:44:20

At 10/25/06 04:57 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Well, it's been an absolutely AMAZING start for Regal's partner Dave Taylor!

Damn that is an unlucky break. I sure hope wwe doesn't release him due to this. He never even got a chance.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 03:02:33

At 10/25/06 11:44 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Damn that is an unlucky break. I sure hope wwe doesn't release him due to this. He never even got a chance.

I've heard he was working as a trainer for awhile with the Deep South territory, so it seems to me Taylor was brought back in much the same way that Fit Finlay was. As an experienced agent that could add to the shows. I think they REALLY need to think about doing that for Dean Malenko on the ECW brand quite frankly, they could benefit from him around, especially with a PPV coming.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 04:36:37

At 10/25/06 04:10 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: As a matter of fact, the Chicago crowds did not only boo him, they also booed Cryme Tyme. CT had a huge (I mean HUGE) face pops last week when they debuted and in the next week, they were booed by the Chicago crowds. Quite frankly, the fans were crazy about Cena as over 90% of the reactions were cheers. To be honest, Cena probrobly got the second biggest face pops next the DX. The crowds' reaction was indded very werid.

What? Wait, am I reading this right? Chicago CHEERED Cena? That's quite a change from their reaction to him at Wrestlemania 22 isn't it? And you would think that anyone cheering for Cena would cheer for ALL of the babyface wrestlers, but I guess not.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 11:11:51

Dean Malinko would be a great addition to the ECW brand. It's a shame that he and Benoit could not do their match at ONS like they wanted to. He seems to want to really come out of retirement, but WWE seems intent to keep him as a road agent.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 16:54:41

At 10/26/06 04:38 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote:
I heard a rumour that in two weeks time on Smackdown, there will be a tag team match with Kane and Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy and MVP. Do any of you know this to be true?

Go to the PWinsider website, and read the spoilers, if it says it will happen, then its going to happen. Since the move to the CW network I've actually started watching Smackdown, so I don't read the spoilers anymore.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 17:15:39

At 10/26/06 05:01 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Also it looks likeHarry Smith, son of the British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith is coming sometime soon....

I said it not too long ago, but I'm going to repeat it... Team him up with William Regal, Dave Taylor's out for three or four months, Smith can learn a lot from Regal and at the same time you ca add another team to the tag division.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 19:01:47

Sorry again, but I had to deal with 2 drunken morons (my mom, sadly, & her roommate) last night. ARGH! They're both fine when they're sober, but by nightfall......(illegible psychotic ranting)... My mom just said today she's going to stop drinking....gee, heard that one before. "Oh, but I have my mind set now." Yeah, whatever. I WAS LOSING IT REEEEEEAL BAD LAST NIGHT. I prefer not to talk about HOW bad, though.

I tried to do a small catchup post, but ran into another 'illegal operation' again..... And that goddamn ad for Slitheris still pissing me off... Anyway, here we are w/ another extremely late:

Assi9's SD Blah-Blah-Blah
Lols to be had, & mysterios..err, I mean mysteries, to be explained. ^_^

Most Valuable Pussy vs Kane again
Why would he be retarded enough to go through this again? Luckily, I missed whatever stupid-ass rant he had before Kane came out. :P

The chicken-shit DOES try, however, but ends up fighting worse than a Diva. And of course, he was wearing another embarassing-as-hell outfit. Kane pwns him some more, and MVP decides to Low Blow him.......blatantly, sadly. I YOU'RE GONNA' CHEAT, DO IT RIGHT!!!!! Kane gives him one HELL of an angry stare as the pussy runs off with his fucked-up fashion sense between his legs.

Elijah Burke vs Vito
VITO LOST. That pretty much sums it up. JBL makes a 'flying nun' referrence that had me lolling most of the match. Terkay helps Burke get the win, of course. Ya' see Burke giving Vito some creeped-out looks on the way out, and it almost looks like Vito's whining.......ooooookaaaaaaaayyyyyyy. Thought he was still straight....

William Regal gets tired of the constant embarassment
HE ACTUALLY QUIT AS THE KING'S 'LACKEY' & CALLED HIM 'FALSE'! Took ya' long enough.... He also mentions his embarassing moments dressed up like a wench after that bet w/ Paul Burchill (DAMN YOU, VINCE! HIRE HIM BACK!) & getting sexually harassed by Vito (I must've missed that). He announces Dave Taylor into the fold - who seems to have a LAAAAAAARGE family background in wrestling (reminding me of British Guererros, basically).

And what sucks is this crap about him already getting injured & being out for 3-4 months JUST AFTER HIS FIRST FRICKING SHOW, FOR THE SAKE OF CRAP!

Regal & Taylor vs Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki
Poor Funaki...always getting thoroughly massacred for the last couple years. Rather sad. Scotty's moment was short-lived, and he was taken out REAL QUICK. So they lost, of course. No duh.

Gregory Helms can't keep his mouth shut
Matt Hardy, to Helms' bullshit: "You're better than me at being a jackass."

Helms, just as I said, can't close his trap - and Teddy Long enters! Still not keeping his trap shut. Bad move, you moron, as now you have to face THE UNDERTAKER!!! And Matt laughs... Can you blame him? IT'S HILLARIOUS!

It seems that the post in its entirety is too long, so I'm going to have to double-post, here.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 19:06:33

Damn, I used the wrong HTML tags on the first part of the other post....

Blah-Blah-Blah; Section 2:

'I QUIT' Match: Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guererro
Well, ya' now know how his knee surgery was written into the storyline: Chavo + steel chair + accidentally getting stuck in light structure = I QUIT!

A really well-done match.Rey was kicking the shit out of him in the beginning, tossing him head-first into the steel steps, then shoulder-first into the steel pole, then whacks the life out of him with a steel chair.

I likes it. ^_^

And as always, Vickie helps Chavo, giving him access to the chair.Now it's Chavo's turn with it - right into the ol' knee. But it wasn't quite enough, as Rey Suplexes Chavo onto the hard stage floor, knocks him off the stage, and does a Seated Senton from the stage, which is quite the drop! I was actually expecting Rey to win before his surgery, just to give him a win before having to be out for 6 months (low grumbling). He then drives Chavo into the stage wall, and goes back to da' chair. Chavo gets a 2nd wind, but it wasn't enough. Then, Rey tries to climb up the lighting structure, but gets his leg caught.....I can't remember whether or not it was vickie's fault, but Chavo gets hold of the chair again, and whacks Rey in the knee with it again. He then quits. Hey, it certainly looked painful from where I was watching. Might've broken it worse.... >_<

This match is where Michael Cole brings up Farooq, in response to JBL's complaining about the 'betrayal' thing - he forgets he pulled that himself.

Gregory Helms vs The Undertaker
He knows what's a-comin', and he ain't too happy about it. However, I'm sure that Matt Hardy was ecstatic. :P Taker flings Helms into the turnbuckle so hard & fast that the covering comes off it! And then he gets the Snake Eyes off of another one.....uh-oh. Kennedy tries to distract Takjer, but all it does is piss him off, and Ken gets painfully accquainted with the steel steps.Helms gets 'air time' in an awesome Choke Slam! He's down, but Ken gets back up......only to end up Choke Slam victim #2, heh, heh. And that's the Dead End of that one, lol.

Diva Dance-Off
Theeeeeeeeeeere's The Miz; however, he runs into an entire stadium of "YOU SUCK!" chants. Well, looks like he's goin' down the tubes, here.... >_< It gets a little more odd from here - I was expecting him to host, but instead.......NICK & AARON CARTER? WtF? Vince, you moron. Anyway, yet even creepier, Mizanin tries to sing "My Way".........oh, dear god, chop my ears off, pleez.

However, it gets better from here, as it's brought to my attention that Leyla El gets Miz good - with the help of a couple of guys from Jackass, I think. The look on his face was my ROFLMAO of the night! ^_^ This seems to have happened on RAW 2 weeks ago from then.

Now, HERE THEY COME! The Divas seem to be a little TOO hot for.......uh, I think it was Aaron. Nick gets a little woozy himself - WHO WOULDN'T WITH THOSE GIRLS!? MY GOD!!!Everyone knows Leyla wins, but Miz wants to be an ass & says that Krystal won instead, which causes a chickfight! ^_^

With that all said, allow me to get a little 'aviewed' here again & say:

I want to fuck Ashley so very bad. I want to fuck the breath out of her body, and jam my tongue down her throat.

Oh, god, I NEED A PICTURE OF HER NOW!!!!!!

Batista vs King Booker
Cena (who gets a standing novation) & Big Show (who has an alteration of his old theme, it seems) sit outside the ring to watch the fun. Well, the King didn't have the court anymore, yet Finlay still comes out and flies at Batista like a bat out of hell......hmmmmm. Well, I don't remember a whole lot else, as during the last part, someone called, and our telephone fucks up my TV, so I was bitching about it, and I just managed to figure out that Big Show stormed in & took, well, the show, lol. But Batista & Cena took him out, which caused Teddy long to come out & call for a Tag Match next week between The King & Big Show and Batista & Cena.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 20:25:19

At 10/26/06 05:16 PM, scottish-cunt wrote: I ,ust say just watching 2 piss heads beating the shite into each other in the street is more interesting than the WWE

Fuck off.

SO, there accually may be a Undertaker/Kane tag-team again? I really want to see that happen.

And the son of the British Bulldog is wrestling now? That seem's pretty neat, It would be a good... or maybe bad... Idea to team up with William Regal....

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-26 21:39:14

At 10/25/06 04:10 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
At 10/25/06 07:00 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: They booed him huh? Guess the sympathy role has been played out for him..

I dont see a tag team in the works right away.

As a matter of fact, the Chicago crowds did not only boo him, they also booed Cryme Tyme. CT had a huge (I mean HUGE) face pops last week when they debuted and in the next week, they were booed by the Chicago crowds. Quite frankly, the fans were crazy about Cena as over 90% of the reactions were cheers. To be honest, Cena probrobly got the second biggest face pops next the DX. The crowds' reaction was indded very werid.

Are you sure ?Chicago booed Cena out of the building at Wresltemania this year.

3 smackdown reviews/rants and none for RAW. Lets voote dluck to stop doing sd reviews and force him to do raw recaps etc.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 00:54:24

At 10/26/06 09:39 PM, Iscaryrules wrote: 3 smackdown reviews/rants and none for RAW. Lets voote dluck to stop doing sd reviews and force him to do raw recaps etc.

A good point, might I suggest someone who watches RAW fairly regularly volunteer to do AT LEAST a recap for the show? I know there's a few of us that still care. I stick to ECW because that's really all I wind up watching from start to finish these days.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 03:15:20

LordKooler's TNA iMPACT! review
1.Hybrid Sting/Christian Cage Segment
Impact opens with the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion Hybrid Sting coming out. This is Sting's second reign as NWA Champion. His first NWA title reign lasted from July 7, 1990 to January 11, 1991. What do you think about his new look? Christian Cage is in the ring and accuses Hybrid Sting of stealing his thunder and mentions that he has to fight in a tournament tonight to get a title shot. Christian also talks about turning on Sting at Hard Justice. Christian also says that he wants to face Hybrid Sting at Genesis. Hybrid Sting refuses and attacks Cage with his Baseball bat.
2.NWA Tag Team Championship Match: LAX w/Konnan vs The Naturals w/Shane Douglas
LAX gets attacked by America's Most Wanted before entering the ring. LAX won the match when Hernandez used the Border Toss (The same move he used on Gail Kim) on Andy Douglas. The Naturals went from being built up as a hot new act when Shane Douglas started managing them to getting squashed by LAX in 2 minutes. What a stupid way to bury The Naturals. After the match. Shane Douglas slaps Chase Stevens but Chase slaps him back and Andy punches him with his right hand.
3.Nash/Shelley/Aries segment
Johnny Devine has been cut from Paparazzi Productions for refusing to edit German snuff films according to Nash. Now that Johnny Devine is no longer in Paparazzi Productions, Will he compete as a singles wrestler in the X Division? Or will he leave TNA and go to WWE? Alex Shelley is jealous that Austin Aries (I refuse to call him Austin Starr) won the Kevin Nash Invitational at Bound for Glory. Nash says that Aries single-handedly put the X Division back on the map and Shelley is ordered to film everything that Aries does. I smell a Shelley/Aries match with Kevin Nash as the Special Guest Referee at Genesis.
4.Clusterfuck Fight For Your Right Reverse Battle Royal
Vince Russo, The man that buried Mexican & Japanese wrestlers, The man that made Jushin Liger lose the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship to Juventud Guerrera by jobbing to a tequila bottle without Liger or New Japan Pro Wrestling's knowledge and made New Japan terminate it's working agreement with WCW, The man that made David Arquette WCW Champion, The man who made Oklahoma & Madusa hold the Cruiserweight Championship, and the man that was responsible for the Viagra on a pole, Judy Bagwell on a forklift, San Francisco 49ers, Graveyard, and Human Torch matches has just come up with another idiotic match! A reverse battle royal where 18 men have to fight to get into the ring. The first seven men in continue in the match while the other 11 are eliminated. Once seven men are in the ring, It turns into a regular Over the top rope Battle Royal. When there are two men left, It turns into a singles match where the winner gets an automatic bye into the second round of the tournament. This is the most confusing match of all time. During the match, They showed Matt Bentley in the audience dressed up like Shannon Moore's long lost cousin. Since TNA has "The Prince of Punk" trademarked, Maybe they'll repackage Matt Bentley as "The Prince of Punk" Matt Bentley. Both Moore & Bentley look like drag queens in their punk gimmicks. Abyss won at the end. In my opinion, TNA should fire Vince Russo and replace him with ROH booker Gabe Sapolsky. Imagine what it would be like if Gabe Sapolsky booked TNA.
5.Kurt Angle/Samoa Joe segment
I think it's too early for a Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle match. If I were to book Angle vs Joe, I'd build it up for months and months and finally have them wrestle for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship at Bound for Glory 2007 where Joe will be the defending champion. Does it sound like a good idea to you guys? Kurt Angle comes out and says that he quit WWE to go to TNA because he wanted to wrestle in front of the best audience in the world and also because they have the best wrestlers in the world. Angle then says that Samoa Joe is the one man that made Angle want to come to TNA more than any other. Samoa Joe comes out and Impact ends with another brawl where the security gets involved.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 06:51:54

of course not. Think of it as a promotion. You go from the # 3 show to the # 1 show.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 07:08:50

Hey, could i join? my life is wrestling and i love the games.

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 07:10:20

At 10/27/06 07:06 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Will do. *Thinks* :D

I could do a Raw recap if you wanna stick with Smackdown. I record it most weeks, so I'd get a chance to do a recap on Tuesdays.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 07:34:10

At 10/27/06 07:22 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: If that's ok with you (and everyone else).

I have about 2 hours free after school on tuesdays, which would give me time to recap Raw. So I'm fine with that.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 09:35:22

At 10/27/06 06:14 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote:

Why me? Do I suck or something?

ACtually, its because you're good at your recaps and it does make sense to do one for RAW, besides its easy... 45 minutes of DX promo, Hardy wrestles either Shelton, masters or Carlito at some point, Edge and Orton cut a promo and a woman's match, so its going to be pretty easy doing Raw recaps.

Now, about TNA... Lane Hoyt should never do a Van-terminator again, I understand he's 6'9 and whatnot but still I can't help but feel that somewhere a single tear was coming out of RVD's eye..

And since Hoyt is a tall guy who can do moonsaults... How long will it before Mcmahon picks him up and gives him a huge push?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 16:56:15

So the WWE is releasing a book about superstars finishers... Why should you care? Just look at the cover... Who is that geting some Sweet Chin Music?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 16:58:20

At 10/27/06 04:56 PM, pepeatumi wrote: So the WWE is releasing a book about superstars finishers... Why should you care? Just look at the cover... Who is that geting some Sweet Chin Music?

Huh! I forgot the link: http://www.wweshop.c..p;productId=77-00077

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-27 17:28:23

Hate Russo much LC? : p

Honestly, TNA can come up with godawful stupid stipulation bouts without Russo around (just look at King of the Mountain, or the all steel cage Lockdown PPV) so I'm not sure you can neccessarily act like "oh, goddamn Russo, he's fucking it up!" just yet. I've heard the shows have gotten a bit better.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature