00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MC4HJW just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info

38,968 Views | 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2018-06-12 17:16:46

At 7/13/15 04:50 PM, AustinJayCook wrote:
At 4/11/15 03:06 PM, ScatterPage wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/618760
Hey I'm Ben Rutz! This is my voice over demo! I'd love to help with anything that I can, so if you like my voice and would like some help on a project let me know!
hey man i would really appreciate some helpful tips on starting off with voice acting and any type of help on how to get started with this im willing to work very hard to get good at this so if you need to go into detail please feel free to :)

A great resource is BlumvoxStudios.com I just recently met them, really great people and Steve Blum is the real deal. They have some great info on their site.

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2018-10-20 10:29:33

Hello I’m L! I love making weird monster noises and I have a naturally thick New York accent and southern.

Just posting my stuff here in case anybody needs another voice actor:
Demo Reel: https://youtu.be/rsMK5XbUm3I
Resume: https://www.pierceriola.com/resume.html

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2018-12-02 17:40:24

I had no idea Newgrounds had voice-acting. Well, glad they have it now. Wish I can get back to voice in auditions like I use to back in high school.

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-03-16 23:33:31

I've browsed newgrounds for ages but I've never really signed up for an account.

You may know me from stuff like "The Dick Show" with Dick Masterson, my GOTIS series on YouTube, or some of the awful parody songs I've done over the years.

In case you don't, or if you're just in love with my beautiful voice, I'll have a demo reel up real soon.

For now, though, you can hit up https://soundcloud.com/hazencruz for pretty broad catalogue of my work.

Please act like your impressed!

My friend told me they actually hire people/have people help with projects here so I figured it'll be a good way to do some work I'll probably enjoy for some extra cash and to build my portfolio.

I am native to the Southern US, so I can definitely do any cowboy or "redneck uncle" type of shit you want with the greatest of ease, and I can do almost any English speaking accent, or "second language" English type accents that you want. I can also do good monster sounds.

I use a Shure SM58 for recording with a pre-amp.

I can have some experience with writing, editing, directing, music production, and video editing (Vegas 14 Pro), and would love to stretch my legs a bit more.

I like a lot of what I consider the classics from NG, old egoraptor animations, spazkid, Chris O'Neil, etc. And as far as TV I'm a 90's kid, but I also enjoyed MLP:FIM and shit like star vs the forces of evil.

I've browsed newgrounds for ages but I've never really signed up for an account.

You may know me from stuff like "The Dick Show" with Dick Masterson, my GOTIS series on YouTube, or some of the awful parody songs I've done over the years.

In case you don't, or if you're just in love with my beautiful voice, I'll have a demo reel up real soon.

For now, though, you can hit up https://soundcloud.com/hazencruz for pretty broad catalogue of my work.

Please act like your impressed!

My friend told me they actually hire people/have people help with projects here so I figured it'll be a good way to do some work I'll probably enjoy for some extra cash and to build my portfolio.

I am native to the Southern US, so I can definitely do any cowboy or "redneck uncle" type of shit you want with the greatest of ease, and I can do almost any English speaking accent, or "second language" English type accents that you want. I can also do good monster sounds.

I use a Shure SM58 for recording with a pre-amp.

I can have some experience with writing, editing, directing, music production, and video editing (Vegas 14 Pro), and would love to stretch my legs a bit more.

I like a lot of what I consider the classics from NG, old egoraptor animations, spazkid, Chris O'Neil, etc. And as far as TV I'm a 90's kid, but I also enjoyed MLP:FIM and shit like star vs the forces of evil.

hmu fam

Hello! New to the voice acting world would love to have a little help on how to navigate. Feel free to drop your email or contact information. I’m in the atlanta area! Thanks in advance (:

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-04-21 19:31:22

I voice the host here.

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-04-23 21:27:32

so i'm thinking of trying voice acting but the thing is i have no idea where to start. i know that you need a good microphone and recording software but i'm just really confused on which mic or software would be best for a beginner like me.

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-04-25 20:05:25

In case nobody has scouted me out yet, here's what I got so far. https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/859994

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-07-01 16:43:12

Hello! My name is Charles Moss. I am a Freelance 2D Animator and voice actor.

Here is my new demo reel:

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-08-03 01:06:26

hello everyone! check out my Demo if you're in need of a voice actor! i'm very excited to be apart of whatever future projects you may be working on :)

https://youtu.be/g_Xe7MGbWBM

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-08-12 09:18:38

Pleasure to meet you all. Voice talent that's been in the industry for a couple of years now and would love to get to work with everyone here. you can see my works and testimonials here on my website.

ForenzaAudio.com

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-09-20 17:59:30

At 12/17/14 03:53 PM, TomFulp wrote: Welcome to the Voice Acting forum! This is a place to share your work, discuss equipment and the industry, pitch projects or just talk about anything VA.

This forum operates under the same rules as the other NG forums but as a creator forum, the expectations are that you are supportive and constructive with feedback. Negative attitudes are unwanted and if your posts are hurtful / not helpful they may be removed and you could even find yourself banned.

If you would like to share your voice demo, please do so in the Open Mic Thread. Personal showcase threads are also ok!

If you would like to pitch a project, you may make a new thread but please take the Project Pitch Template under advisement.

In addition to using this forum, please try the Collabinator for your project and collaboration needs!

Need help uploading an audio, movie or game submission to NG? Learn about our project system! It's free and you can earn ad revenue if you enable rev-share on your acco

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-09-20 18:06:19

At 9/20/19 05:59 PM, MoKingSr wrote:
At 12/17/14 03:53 PM, TomFulp wrote: Welcome to the Voice Acting forum! This is a place to share your work, discuss equipment and the industry, pitch projects or just talk about anything VA.

This forum operates under the same rules as the other NG forums but as a creator forum, the expectations are that you are supportive and constructive with feedback. Negative attitudes are unwanted and if your posts are hurtful / not helpful they may be removed and you could even find yourself banned.

If you would like to share your voice demo, please do so in the Open Mic Thread. Personal showcase threads are also ok!

If you would like to pitch a project, you may make a new thread but please take the Project Pitch Template under advisement.

In addition to using this forum, please try the Collabinator for your project and collaboration needs!

Need help uploading an audio, movie or game submission to NG? Learn about our project system! It's free and you can earn ad revenue if you enable rev-share on your acco

Hello, fellow voices! If you need a voice for a project let me know. Doing my best to start something I should've been doing whilei was chasing a career in radio! Let me know what you think.

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-09-24 12:29:40

How do I upload an audio file for my demo reel? I’m new to posting things on Newgrounds and I want to make my upload look like other people’s!

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-12-19 11:00:37

Hello! 

I'm a dutch student working on a live-action short film. 

In ordor to realize the film I need 3 voice actors who are able to speak like american cowboy's from the 1800's.

The 3 roles are for a hero, a bad guy, and a hero's sidekick. pretty standard stuff. 

The point of these parts is to parody classic western movies, especially spaghetti westerns. 

The scribt is currently being worked on, although I can show you one scene that's ready to be recorded. 

what you need to know for this scene.

The cowboy is wounded, last time we saw him he got shot by the bad guy. as we thought he was bleeding out we're suprised to find him waking up in this little shed. as he wakes up he feels a painfull sting where he got shot. It is revealed that he got patched up by his doctor/sidekick friend.

Cowboy wakes up.

sidekick: ‘You’re awake.’

Cowboy: ‘Yheah, I’d rather be asleep right now.’

sidekick: ‘he got away huh?’

Cowboy looks away.

sidekick: ‘so what now?’

Cowboy: ‘we move on.’

sidekick (smiles): ‘You know that’s not an option.’

Cowboy: ‘he broke my gun.’

sidekick: ‘Oh yeah about that…’ sidekick picks up awesome gun

sidekick: ‘I figured you could use this. It was your father’s.’

Cowboy: ‘You were always there when I needed it.’

Cowboy and sidekick hug it out

sidekick: ‘get that son of a bitch.’

Cowboy (confirming): ‘hmmm’

Let me know if you're interested, I would like to pay if you have what I'm looking for.

email me at: basvdham28@hotmail.com

or send me a text or whatsapp at: 0620542876

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2019-12-23 12:36:44

At 12/19/19 11:00 AM, Baayes28 wrote: Hello! 
I'm a dutch student working on a live-action short film. 
In ordor to realize the film I need 3 voice actors who are able to speak like american cowboy's from the 1800's.
The 3 roles are for a hero, a bad guy, and a hero's sidekick. pretty standard stuff. 
The point of these parts is to parody classic western movies, especially spaghetti westerns. 
The scribt is currently being worked on, although I can show you one scene that's ready to be recorded. 

what you need to know for this scene.
The cowboy is wounded, last time we saw him he got shot by the bad guy. as we thought he was bleeding out we're suprised to find him waking up in this little shed. as he wakes up he feels a painfull sting where he got shot. It is revealed that he got patched up by his doctor/sidekick friend.

Cowboy wakes up.
sidekick: ‘You’re awake.’
Cowboy: ‘Yheah, I’d rather be asleep right now.’
sidekick: ‘he got away huh?’
Cowboy looks away.
sidekick: ‘so what now?’
Cowboy: ‘we move on.’
sidekick (smiles): ‘You know that’s not an option.’
Cowboy: ‘he broke my gun.’
sidekick: ‘Oh yeah about that…’ sidekick picks up awesome gun
sidekick: ‘I figured you could use this. It was your father’s.’
Cowboy: ‘You were always there when I needed it.’
Cowboy and sidekick hug it out
sidekick: ‘get that son of a bitch.’
Cowboy (confirming): ‘hmmm’

Let me know if you're interested, I would like to pay if you have what I'm looking for.
email me at: basvdham28@hotmail.com
or send me a text or whatsapp at: 0620542876

Hi I was trying to contact you through your number and email, but unfortunately, I am unable to reach.

I want to submit this audition for your animation: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/900048.

Please listen an give me feedback. It's on a phone's mic so I don't know how good it'll sound to you? Thanks in advance!

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2020-07-26 14:19:36

Hey all! Brand new to this site, and wanted to share my demo. I hope you like it. After listening to several of your demos, looks like there is some fierce competition out there! Keep up the good work!

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2020-08-30 05:33:45

Hey everyone.

I'm Josh and i am a Voice actor looking to lend my voice to any project. take a listen to my demo reel and let me know if you'd like to use me for any of your projects https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/941106

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2020-09-15 14:36:03

Here's a demo I did poopy poopy butthole

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2021-02-07 12:40:29

Hey everyone. I've been producing my own mini series over on my profile, Sci-Fi mainly. Just finished episode 2 of "Space Quest" Check it out of you have the time it would be much appreciated. https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1002733

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2021-07-31 09:16:41

I've never been to the forum side of NG as much, but I'm also looking for some VAs. Just a small sentence for two female roles. I don't have money, but the person will be credited. I'd do it myself, but kinda nervous. Lol

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1477755

It happens. :/

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2021-08-06 12:12:11

Need help uploading an audio, movie or game submission to NG? Learn about our project system! It's free and you can earn ad revenue if you enable rev-share on your account.

Hi. I didn't know which forum of contact to go to for this, but can I get a post deleted? I posted in the voice acting one and it doesn't give me the option to delete.

I found VAs for my project

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2021-08-06 14:11:34

At 8/6/21 12:12 PM, NGKFlower wrote: Hi. I didn't know which forum of contact to go to for this, but can I get a post deleted? I posted in the voice acting one and it doesn't give me the option to delete.

I deleted the "Looking for VAs" topic.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2021-08-06 16:37:41

At 8/6/21 02:11 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 8/6/21 12:12 PM, NGKFlower wrote: Hi. I didn't know which forum of contact to go to for this, but can I get a post deleted? I posted in the voice acting one and it doesn't give me the option to delete.

I deleted the "Looking for VAs" topic.

Thank you! :D

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2022-05-29 23:10:12

Looking forward to branching out from NSFW and opening my horizons to some new content! Tho I've done SFW content before, it was when I had a Snowball mic in a box covered in foam! haha! I now have my own in home recording booth along with my NT1 Rode mic. I'm hoping to upgrade my laptop this year and look further into recording software. ATM I'm using garage band so if any of ya have suggestions, please share! <3

If you you have any interest, be sure to check out some of my adult content thru my profile! It's linked there! If thats just too much for ya or you're in public then DON'T click on my NSFW twitter account! Message me instead! I'm hoping to have some well put together demos here later this year. I'm surprised I've made it this far without ever having had professional demos done.

Might help to also state I have been doing voice work for 4 years. Bruh, I need to work on my intros.

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2022-06-21 17:46:15

So I’ve wanted to try voice acting, since people love it, Anyone need a male voice actor

Hello all! I recently did a voiceover, and I think it turned out nicely. Let me know what you guys think, or if you'd like to collaborate.

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2022-07-27 04:54:32

Response to Voice Acting Forum Intro & Info 2022-09-02 16:25:46

Hey everyone, I mostly do animations, but I've recently been trying around with voice acting beyond my animations. I mostly like doing stilted and raspy voices. Here's a little mic test I through together for fun: