00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

426,925 Views | 4,077 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-16 22:34:18

hi im yogurt. i do pixelart but i just created an account to support some artists. i used to frequent this site a looong ass time ago. like all throughout elementary and parts of middle school. cool to see it still exists and seems to be thriving a bit.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-17 23:29:10

Been here since last year but never commented on this lol

Mostly here for the lewd stuff

Anime tits, theres nothing better than that

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-18 07:57:03

Hey Everyone, I'm Flamadour which is the name of my solo guitar project. I make music and voice comedies. I've been a member since June of last year. I've been visiting Newgrounds since the early to mid 2000's and have been enjoying the content here, so naturally I finally decided to create an account and upload my own content.

BBS Signature

I knew newgrounds for a long time but never made an account,yea i changed that now :>

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-19 09:07:01

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

Billions must die

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-19 09:52:23

SHERIDAN BHERIBAN

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-19 14:49:04

At 2/19/23 09:07 AM, MillionDeaDNoSeen wrote:
At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

Billions must die

But why?

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-20 10:04:45

are all threads chronological? that shows great troll potential (cited. the eternal first page of this thread) let's hope not. might put stuff on this account in a future

At 2/19/23 09:46 PM, RukkusLIVE wrote:
At 2/7/23 11:16 AM, Yuureinira wrote:
At 2/6/23 04:43 PM, RukkusLIVE wrote: hey im just here ig
How's it goin, "ig, just here"? ^^
just vibin what about you "How's it goin"

Relaxation. We all really need it sometimes. '3

Thank you, kindly, for the follow. ^^

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-21 05:11:03

Hello. I'm an animator. I'm here to boost my spirit in animating stuff. Anything really.

Feel free to DM for any requests. YouTube Channel linked to image.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-21 16:33:36

Greetings fellow NewGrounds Users, I just found this thread and looked if this is ongoing. Since it is, I'll make it brief.

I'm TheEmeraldBlockTEB, an internet veteran since 2010.

How's everyone?

Hi, i had an account a bit but only for games, i never talked on the forum before

so hello everyone!

i would love to try and get more into this community

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-22 15:54:40

At 2/22/23 03:52 PM, SokoBuito wrote:

Hey, you still alive!?

Yes, he comes by once in a while.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-23 03:35:50

Hi everyone. Glad to join.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-23 04:40:01

Pieces everyone Tama-Fores is the handle but ya can just use Tama for short anyway I'm a writer (that sometimes does art) and avid gamer that's been looking around this site since the 5th grade and finally buckled down and just made myself a account.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-23 08:46:00

At 2/22/23 03:52 PM, SokoBuito wrote:

Hey, you still alive!?

Yup

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-25 22:10:55

Feels good to be back! I'm getting into pixel drawing and figured this would be a great spot to hang out. hope to meet some good people here!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-26 09:30:06

Hi, my name is Iggy and I've decided to start drawing again after a break of several years. 

I'm very happy to join this community !

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-26 09:40:34

Hey, newb looking to collab / continue lurking till he figures out what would be a good way to be collabable.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-27 11:52:24

Hi everyone, long time listener, first time caller. Admittedly I haven't been on here in a while but was recommended from a friend. I'm gonna be posting my comics and doing fanart mostly. Looking forward to interacting with such a huge collective of creative and skilled peopleiu_908062_15575207.webp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-02-27 14:31:17

Hi, everyone! Long time listener, first-time caller! I'd like to suggest Welcome to the Jungle by Guns n Roses! XD

I'm Sage, at least, that's what I'd like to be called. I'm 21 and have been playing and scrolling since 2015, but I'm only now making an account. I hope to get along with y'all!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a nice day!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-01 10:44:53

Hi, I'm Nova, I do stuff. That's all you'll get from me lmao.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-01 14:02:11

Hi all.

I am an artist and musician who has not painted for a long time and now wants to start painting again. I think I will limit myself to SFW drawings in the near future for now. I'm also totally fine with financial support if you want it. I would be very pleased.

I like movies, sometimes watch anime, I don't like modern trends in music. I love books, and I am going to read all of Lem.

I don't use neural networks in my drawings.

I can write in English and in Interslavic. But I am not a native speaker of those languages. I like to learn new things and I don't want hatred, Nazism and racism. I respect everyone regardless of data. A personality is a personality, not just a set of parameters <3

I hope I won't be harassed for something I can't change (Place of birth, colour, gender, orientation etc). For my part, I don't want to get involved in politics, economics and other things.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-01 18:48:17

Hey everyone. I've vaguely known about this site for years now, but never really decided to check it out until now. I should've, it looks neat. Anyway, I enjoy creating various things, from music, to animations, and games. Since I'm very unfocused with my creations, I'm not really sure what I'll post on here/if I'll post on here at all, but I'm excited nonetheless!

As for my personal interests outside of creating things, I'm a gamer, a weeb, and a tech nerd who's trying to learn how to code.

I guess that's about it, let's see where this goes!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-01 18:49:08

Hey all,

I heard about newgrounds from my partner recently and decided to join. From my limited experience so far I am excited to be here. As my bio reads, I am a content creator with interests in gaming, art, and topics such as animal rights / veganism.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-01 19:40:34

i decided i wanted to make dumb drawings, and boom. newgrounds. perfect

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-02 00:50:41

Hey, new to NewGrounds. Looking forward to all the place has to offer.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-03 14:46:59

Yo what’s up my name is AJ BLAK I am a graphic artist / Animator and I love all kinds of things and styles but anything based in imagination is fantastic ⭐️ my Twitter is AJBLAKT00F here is some of my work below iu_911974_15638296.png

iu_911975_15638296.png

Can’t wait to get to know everyone! Much love 💪🏾

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-03 22:36:07

Hey all!

I am a digital surrealist artist based in Canada! I am finding that there are not many good online art communities out there anymore but heard this was a great and positive place so here I am. I am looking to build a community and interact with other artists so send me a shout if you make or are interested in art!

All my socials:

Instagram

Youtube

Website

Looking forward to getting to know people here!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-04 16:26:00

hello hello I'm a videographer as well as looking to get into writing my stay in NG has been lovely so far so many talented people and things feel very genuine with this community that's the thing that keeps me coming back

thanks for reading 。^‿^。

BBS Signature