00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters.

93,251 Views | 1,523 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-16 21:02:14

At 6/16/16 08:46 PM, ManuelTacoface wrote: This barely constitutes as cooking, but I'll go ahead and say it anyway. Apparently, pressing down Oreos against Reese's cups, dipping them in molten chocolate and freezing them makes for a hella good, yet simple dessert. You might knock yourself into a diabetic coma from eating too many, but it's totally worth it!

Anyone care to expand upon this "recipe" lol?

Well, sometimes I like to make s'mores but instead of using Hershey's bars I like to use Reese's.

At 6/16/16 08:50 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Might I suggest the beans on toast as a main course?
And to drink a chilled can of tango...

I had to look up what tango was lol.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-16 21:19:25

At 6/16/16 08:46 PM, ManuelTacoface wrote: This barely constitutes as cooking, but I'll go ahead and say it anyway. Apparently, pressing down Oreos against Reese's cups, dipping them in molten chocolate and freezing them makes for a hella good, yet simple dessert. You might knock yourself into a diabetic coma from eating too many, but it's totally worth it!

Anyone care to expand upon this "recipe" lol?

Yeah. Needs more booze. Pour about 1 cup of bourbon into glass of choice and consume at or below room temperature.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-18 10:01:19

Man bowl NGer. Man Bowl.

Da fuck is a Man Bowl you say?

NGer, check this out:

You got a microwave. Like at work, or a dorm room. No stove required. You get one large ceramic bowl, like you'd use to put salad it. The bigger the better, because you're going to be boiling water in this bitch, and you don't want it to overflow.

We're about to microwave an entire fucking chicken pasta dinner.

1 PASTA: fill the bowl about halfway up with eggnoodles. We're keeping this economic, to save beer money. Man priorities.

2 VEGGIES: We're keeping it healthy up in this bitch, but we ain't got time for choppin' and cuttin'. Put in at least a whole can of diced tomatoes. A small can of mushrooms or a couple spoonfuls of olives can spice this up, but aren't strictly necessary. We can take this to the next level if you want to. This is a Man Bowl. We can take this as far as you wanna go bro. But over fill this bowl and see what happens bro. This pasta is getting steamed by these moist ass veggies. Do you know what's gonna happen after that? Do you? BRO? MANBOWL.

3 MEAT: I'm not saying you can't use bacon. You can. You can add bacon after this step. I'm not your fucking mother. But me, I'm a fucking man, and I need pure protein, not sloppy pig lard. Frozen protein, too, because I'm STONE FUCKING COLD. Get some frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders, the freezer bag kind, and lay them across the tomatoes like ducks in a row. They should come up to about even with the top of the bowl. Meat on top, just like the crown of a king. Fucking meat crown for the meat king goddamnit. MANBOWL.

4: SEASONINGS: I'm about to put it on you like you've never had it before, right on top of that meat. You ready?
a. GARLIC POWDER, two spoon fulls at least.
b. CUMIN one spoon full
c. TURMERIC one spoon full
d. ITALIAN SEASONING one spoon full
e. CAYENNE PEPPER half a spoon full

5. BALSAMIC VINEGAR/OLIVE OIL. Now, wash that seasoning down into the bowl with a dash or two of balsamic vinegar. If you're going to lay bacon strips on them breasts, now's the time. Then, drizzle just a hint of olive oil over the top. Oil those breast up good, fuck yeah baby, do it... GET YOUR DICK OUT OF THERE IT'S FUCKING COLD.

6: Microwave for 15 minutes. On a paper plate to catch over flows if you're a bitch.

7: TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD. Your shits done, you wasted minimal time, probably rubbed one out, maybe got your ass handed to you playing some FPS. MANBOWL.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-18 10:12:17

@FUNKbrs that sounds delicious.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-18 21:22:48

@FunkBRS Where you been hiding? Motherfuckin unicorn.

Didnt make nothin special, just made a huge goddamn mountain of meat.

Doubled up (really, sextupled, I was just the only one going for two). Served up classic with Mashed potatoes with skin on, Green beans, and salad out of the garden. Rare steaks like a motherfucker

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-19 11:06:47

Had Moms French Toast for Sunday breakfast. God damn, so good.

Growing up, my dad cooked the majority of the time. My mom made few things, such as French toast for breakfast, and an occasional pot roast. She also had special casserole that she made for dinner rarely. Other than that, it was all my dads cooking.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-19 11:23:57

At 6/19/16 11:09 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Tell me more about this casarole...

It was ground beef, biscuits, and pizza sauce baked in the oven. She added mozerella cheese to it also.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-19 19:44:18

At 6/19/16 07:01 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 6/19/16 11:23 AM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 6/19/16 11:09 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Tell me more about this casarole...
It was ground beef, biscuits, and pizza sauce baked in the oven. She added mozerella cheese to it also.
That actually sounds pretty good...

It is really good, actually!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-20 12:29:43

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-21 00:11:33

At 6/20/16 12:29 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/196705

It's kind of dead, though...

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-21 02:48:56

At 6/21/16 12:11 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 6/20/16 12:29 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/196705

If these posts were in there...

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-21 08:15:50

At 6/21/16 02:48 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:

Actually, I'm the last person who posted in that thread. And nothing has happened since then. It's dead. Let it rest in peace.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-21 10:24:38

At 6/21/16 08:15 AM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 6/21/16 02:48 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Actually, I'm the last person who posted in that thread. And nothing has happened since then. It's dead. Let it rest in peace.

Oh, I noticed.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-21 21:20:27

At 6/21/16 08:49 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: I did it fellas, I made lasagna

Oh yeaaaaah, baby! Looks good. You have anything else with it? Salad? Garlic bread? Bread and butter?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-21 21:43:08

At 6/21/16 09:25 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: Mom made some salad when she saw me making it, and then my dad got some sliced bread.

speaking of butter, let me finish making my artery clogging desert

dessert

What did you have to drink with your meal?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-21 22:17:03

At 6/21/16 10:02 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: but here's my dessert: Butter Burritos
you take a tortilla, heat it up for a minute, slather on some butter and then sprinkle on some sugar for a tasty treat
wrap them up so the butter doesnt leak out.
I haven't had one in years, I try not to make them often, very unhealthy but delicious

bro, sprinkle some cinnamon on with your sugar

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-21 23:13:08

At 6/21/16 11:09 PM, BonemanCharles wrote:
At 6/21/16 10:17 PM, Kayleeee wrote: bro, sprinkle some cinnamon on with your sugar
I dont like cinnamon, mon
I'll try it though, only once

If you don't like it, you don't have to try it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-22 08:00:56

At 6/21/16 11:30 PM, BonemanCharles wrote:
At 6/21/16 11:13 PM, Kayleeee wrote: If you don't like it, you don't have to try it.
you cant stop me now

I've created a monster. I hope you like it, though. What you're making is essentially cinnachips from Taco Bell, just not deep fried and without the cinnamon.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-22 09:42:46

At 6/22/16 08:00 AM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 6/21/16 11:30 PM, BonemanCharles wrote:
At 6/21/16 11:13 PM, Kayleeee wrote: If you don't like it, you don't have to try it.
you cant stop me now
I've created a monster. I hope you like it, though. What you're making is essentially cinnachips from Taco Bell, just not deep fried and without the cinnamon.

Shit, there's an easier way about that. Just toss them in the oven at about 500 for about 10 minutes after spraying them with Pam. Spray them up, drizzle your jizz all up on them, toss them in the oven till they're crunchy looking and nosh the fuck out of them.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-22 15:22:34

Cinnachips? Don't you mean Cinnamon Twists?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-22 15:57:37

At 6/22/16 03:22 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Cinnachips? Don't you mean Cinnamon Twists?

I guess that's what they're called on the menu. But cinnachips are the same thing.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-23 08:50:04

Accidentally keeping with the mexican theme of meals lately, I ghetto rigged up some chicken chimichangas. Shit came out halfway decently, if I do say so myself.

So, I just grilled chicken up specifically for this, but any sort of leftover chicken will do fine, provided it's relatively unseasoned.

2 1/2 cups shredded roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup shredded cheese (I recommend Pepper Jack, but you do you)
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1 garlic clove, minced
1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
Cooking spray

Okay, so first up, go on and preheat your oven to 500. Shit's bout to get real toasty. In the meantime, mix up everything except the beans in it's own bowl. Go on and toss them beans in a pot over medium heat and mash those little bastards up. Once your shits preheated, mixed, and bastards mashed, lay out some tortillas. Beans first, then chicken mixture, then roll those little fuckers up like you're fixing to inject some marijuanas into your face. Roll both ends in and set them on a cookie sheet or whatever you got layin around and gently jizz some cooking spray on them. Toss them in the oven for about 6-7 minutes or until browned and crunchy looking. Serve those little bastards up with some salsa and pat yourself on the back for crafting some homebrew mexican shit.

Oh, protip. This generates about 6 chimichangas. You can double the chicken and cheese relatively well, but only use half as much extra spice otherwise you'll spontaneously abort a fetus, somewhere.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-23 22:41:45

S'mores, but with a Reese's cup instead of with a Hershey's bar.

Poll: How do you like your marshmallows when you make s'mores? I like my marshmallows burnt to a crisp. Blaze those shits until they're nice and crispy dark.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-24 01:00:26

At 6/23/16 10:41 PM, Kayleeee wrote: S'mores, but with a Reese's cup instead of with a Hershey's bar.

That sounds pretty good.

Poll: How do you like your marshmallows when you make s'mores? I like my marshmallows burnt to a crisp. Blaze those shits until they're nice and crispy dark.

I like mine lightly toasted. Just enough to where they're nice and gooey and have a nice, light brown color.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-24 10:30:11

At 6/23/16 10:41 PM, Kayleeee wrote: S'mores, but with a Reese's cup instead of with a Hershey's bar.

Smores, but with a Twinkie instead of a marshmallow.

420 blaze it over a nice campfire.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-26 05:02:49

I learned that I can't have dairy products besides cheese. For some reason I get bad heart burn :( Since I can't enjoy ice cream I decided to make a frozen banana.

All you need to do to make your own is:

Get a peeled banana and cut it in half
Push a chopstick in the end of it (because they are free at the Chinese takeout place)
Freeze the bananas till they are solid AF, maybe find something to do for about 2 hours
Melt chocolate chips in a bowl, 30 seconds in the micro, stir, repeat till it is nice and melty
Dip that sucker! (use a spoon to make sure its coated)
If you want you can put some sprinkles or crushed peanuts on the chocolate while its still melty
Freeze it for another 2 hours or so
Enjoy!

If you have left over chocolate you can dip pretzels in it or just eat it with a spoon :P

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-26 20:17:41

At 6/24/16 10:30 AM, Porkchop wrote: Smores, but with a Twinkie instead of a marshmallow.

420 blaze it over a nice campfire.

I gained ten pounds just reading this.

At 6/26/16 05:02 AM, BenwaHakubi wrote: Since I can't enjoy ice cream I decided to make a frozen banana.

That sounds delicious!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-28 22:57:30

I made some delicious strawberry banana smoothies today.

Used a whole container of strawberries, three bananas, 1 liter of skim milk, 2 6 oz strawberry yogurts, and 4 tablespoons of protein powder. Threw all of that into the blender, blended, and it made five mason jars full of smoothies. I put three in the fridge, and two in the freezer. The smoothies tasted so good.

BBS Signature

Kind of unrelated, but i'm rather proud of this. Huge scale production that sent loads of people home fat and happy.

I used up a couple batches worth of spare baking stuff for some cookies and banana bread, followed up with loads of tacos n fajita meat for some of my friends. Not pictured are all the pots and pans I used in this huge production on the stove.

EDIT - Pic too big, wouldnt upload.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/fc1f0ec6ae8b39d486cacbc8dd6c7297

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2016-06-29 19:26:15

At 6/29/16 01:17 PM, Porkchop wrote: Kind of unrelated, but i'm rather proud of this. Huge scale production that sent loads of people home fat and happy.

That's awesome, man! I love having gatherings at my place where I get to cook. What other sort of things have you made for gatherings?

I've had crock pot taco parties, where I made beef, chicken, and deer meat in the crock pot and then had all the toppings like a buffet. Last year, I made Thanksgiving at my place. We had a turkey in a bucket. I've also thrown one potluck, which was pretty fun.

BBS Signature