00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters.

93,279 Views | 1,524 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 1/13/17 08:44 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/13/17 08:41 PM, Alias wrote: The noodles could have been undercooked versus overcooked.
Al dente is always preferable...

ur gross

I'm jk ur right

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-14 08:59:15

At 1/13/17 10:27 PM, Alias wrote:
At 1/13/17 08:44 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/13/17 08:41 PM, Alias wrote: The noodles could have been undercooked versus overcooked.
Al dente is always preferable...
ur gross

I'm jk ur right

I rather eat noodles raw than have them be soggy. Actually I'm not sure if I've ever made pasta without eating a small handful of noodles raw.

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-14 17:46:20

These chiken cheese quesadillas are so good!

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-15 10:59:39

What is everyone's opinion on people who won't try different foods or turn their nose up when you mention food when they've never had it before.

I hear it all the time when I'm going to go on a date and we go get sushi. Coworkers and friends are always like, uh I don't know if I could do raw fish, sounds gross. I find it pretty ignorant for a couple of reasons, but without really getting into how can someone make judgments about something they've never tried before? If it's a food, I would try it before I decided whether I liked it or not. Too many times do I see people do this, their kids do this, and really for no reason. My daughter tries everything and makes her own decision on whether she likes it or not.

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-15 17:44:36

Just ate wings at the local bar a block away from me. I've never actually had wings there before and they were actually pretty good. They aren't normal wings, they are literally the entire wing in one so half a dozen is like getting a dozen and ordering a dozen would be like 2 dozen wings, etc...

I ordered maple bacon because it sounded new, but it was pretty mediocre. Pretty sweet, but I didn't get any bacon flavor. They had a hot maple bacon flavor that I think would have been much better. That's the one I'm trying next time. I highly recommend the wings though, very crispy and somewhat satisfying to tear apart to get to the smaller sections one would be use to.

Right before I left they were down to 12 wings, so good thing my buddy and I made it at the time we did.

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-16 21:49:24

At 1/15/17 10:59 AM, Fro wrote: What is everyone's opinion on people who won't try different foods or turn their nose up when you mention food when they've never had it before.

I understand it when they're children who haven't been taught to try things, but when you're an adult and you say you don't like something that you've never tried (foodwise), it's just embarrassing.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-17 12:45:56

At 1/16/17 09:49 PM, Alias wrote:
At 1/15/17 10:59 AM, Fro wrote: What is everyone's opinion on people who won't try different foods or turn their nose up when you mention food when they've never had it before.
I understand it when they're children who haven't been taught to try things, but when you're an adult and you say you don't like something that you've never tried (foodwise), it's just embarrassing.

It's a poor parenting choice as well. Children don't do this naturally. They only do it when their parents have programmed their little minds that this food is yucky or not good. My daughter is by far one of the least pickiest eaters I've seen in children. It's actually quite interesting to allow someone to come up with their own taste and style without outside influence other than me saying, this is "insert food here" (no pun intended) try it out and see if you like it.

I agree. Embarrassing would be a good word to use for adults though.

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-24 22:47:45

I've been going through a cereal phase lol

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-24 22:56:54

Anyone else eat burritos with no shells?

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-24 23:14:16

At 1/24/17 10:56 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Anyone else eat burritos with no shells?

You mean without a tortilla? Then how is it a burrito?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-24 23:20:41

At 1/24/17 11:14 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 1/24/17 10:56 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Anyone else eat burritos with no shells?

I dunno. It just tastes good

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-24 23:44:04

At 1/24/17 11:20 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote:
At 1/24/17 11:14 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
I dunno. It just tastes good

I'm not saying it wouldn't taste good. I just don't know why you called it a burrito if it doesn't have a tortilla to put the filling in. Do you just eat the filling on a plate with a fork or what?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-25 15:21:37

I generally don't eat burritos. I enjoy them, but usually I go the soft taco or taco salad route.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-27 20:27:15

Let's talk your favorite chips/dip

I love corn tortilla chips w/ mild salsa. I also love "Scoops" tortilla chips.

I also have come to love Dorito's Nacho Cheeps w/ Queso Blanco Dip. It's so fucking good

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-30 08:17:03

In an effort to start eating breakfast, I premade these cute jars for the week. @deftonesfan665 has lectured me on how unhealthy I am for not eating breakfast so :^)

These jars are filled with:
Strawberry yogurt
Chopped strawberries
Granola
Almonds

And they taste so fucking good. I also have no clue why the picture is upside down

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-30 10:13:16

At 1/30/17 08:17 AM, Alias wrote: In an effort to start eating breakfast, I premade these cute jars for the week. @deftonesfan665 has lectured me on how unhealthy I am for not eating breakfast so :^)

That was so long ago! Haha.

These jars are filled with:
Strawberry yogurt
Chopped strawberries
Granola
Almonds

That sounds bomb. Bring me a jar.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-01-30 11:24:27

At 1/30/17 10:13 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: That sounds bomb. Bring me a jar.

I don't forget things. ;) I made five, so you have one.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-02 14:10:13

Homemade chicken tacos from this past weekend.

I used lime juice on the tacos, and I wouldn't do that again.

Otherwise, they were delicious. Chicken, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and cheese.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-02 14:44:35

At 2/2/17 02:10 PM, Alias wrote: Homemade chicken tacos from this past weekend.

I used lime juice on the tacos, and I wouldn't do that again.

Otherwise, they were delicious. Chicken, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and cheese.

What was wrong with putting lime juice on the tacos?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-02 17:44:49

At 2/2/17 02:44 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: What was wrong with putting lime juice on the tacos?

I didn't like the way it tasted. It overpowered the chicken taste, and tasted more like limes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-04 18:28:44

At 10/4/16 10:21 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: I love venison... I haven't had any for a while though...

I made venison burgers with homemade fried potatoes today.

I mixed the venison beef with Lipton Onion Soup mix, and then I topped the burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and Miracle Whip.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-04 18:34:11

At 2/4/17 06:28 PM, Alias wrote:
At 10/4/16 10:21 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: I love venison... I haven't had any for a while though...
I made venison burgers with homemade fried potatoes today.

I mixed the venison beef with Lipton Onion Soup mix, and then I topped the burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and Miracle Whip.

OMG, share!

Nice controller, by the way, Didn't know you gamed. lol

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-04 23:28:45

At 2/4/17 06:34 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
OMG, share!

Nice controller, by the way, Didn't know you gamed. lol

They were delicious!

PS3 controller haha, but PC > Platform

BBS Signature

At 2/19/17 12:44 AM, Jurornumber3 wrote: I made spaghetti, with salad, and garlic bread for dinner.

Good stuff.

yum yum in yo tum son

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-19 01:07:03

At 2/19/17 12:44 AM, Jurornumber3 wrote: I made spaghetti, with salad, and garlic bread for dinner.

Good stuff.

That's my favorite. Why didn't you share?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-19 01:14:23

I broke the pot making chicken alfredo, but it was so worth it

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-02-19 16:00:36

I decided to go vegetarian a little while back and as a result I've found myself making my own food from scratch a lot more regularly than I used to. Today I thought I'd have a go at making my own pizza dough and tomato sauce. Threw on a few toppings and this was the end result. Was actually pretty nice.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-03-02 18:20:17

The most delicious banana split I've ever made/had.

Four bananas, strawberry/vanilla/chocolate ice cream, strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and maraschino cherries.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-03-02 18:33:01

At 3/2/17 06:30 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 3/2/17 06:20 PM, Alias wrote: The most delicious banana split I've ever made/had.

Four bananas, strawberry/vanilla/chocolate ice cream, strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and maraschino cherries.
Stop talking save me from the heart break u know you are promised to another...
Also made cake it was good..

I'm not promised to anyone. I'm a free independent woman.

What kind of cake?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Club for Cooks, Bakers & Eaters. 2017-03-02 18:52:59

At 3/2/17 06:20 PM, Alias wrote: The most delicious banana split I've ever made/had.

You had this like, three days ago. lol

BBS Signature