00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NobeastcanDefeatme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Old User Re-Introduction Thread

67,702 Views | 616 Replies

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-07-19 10:19:32

I've heard of Newgrounds back in circa 2014/2015, back when I first heard of Pico from a remake of the 1999 game, called "Pico's School DX". The main series that came from Newgrounds that I was so into and used to watch, draw and follow most of the time on YT was Madness Combat. I never had a reason or even any interest of making a Newgrounds account back then because I was playing flash games from other sites, even though most of these games that were added on these sites had the NG "PLAY" intros n' stuff. Then in Madness Day of 2020 I finally decided to make an account to watch the latest animation from LLL, called "Dusk of The Madness: Overtime". It was an episode that many other people requested for YEARS, it was almost the same hype as Madness 11's release, I commented on both of these 2 videos the time they were uploaded and still some of the oldest comments and I'm proud I was there for that.

Right now in 2021, I'm focusing more on the community, specifically the forums. I try to make threads with a topic that seem interesting to the reader, the only reason I started doing this is because when I got on vacation my phone broke, and now I had to use a bigger device to work with some stuff. I know I'm not really gaining anything from this, I'm just trying to find a direction on the site that'll open some doors for me. And that's pretty much how I got onto Newgrounds.

Fools need tools -._-. and also please clean your room...

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-07-20 23:20:50

Hi. I was a child when I created this account. My post history is filled with absolute garbage.

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-07-21 15:27:58

At 7/17/21 12:59 PM, Waterina wrote: Hi im 2 years here but I don't have any rated piece but its ok fun is important

Are we going to glaze over the fact that there's a 2 YEAR OLD POSTING ON THIS SITE?

In addition to all the other children, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-07-23 08:50:33

Hey, just saying hi. Been a lurker since 2007

Just wanted to pop in once and say hi.

Might post on the forums more.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-07-23 22:59:30

At 7/20/21 11:20 PM, lar-jarse wrote: Hi. I was a child when I created this account. My post history is filled with absolute garbage.

any relation to @hugh-jarse?

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-07-24 21:40:12

At 7/23/21 08:50 AM, L1LC wrote: Hey, just saying hi. Been a lurker since 2007
Just wanted to pop in once and say hi.

Might post on the forums more.

Yes, we need more shit posters.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

Hello everyone, I am pleasantly surprised that Newgrounds is still going strong long past the golden age of Flash, and even more pleasantly surprised that I was able to recover this old account (thanks to Tom).

Is there a list of mods anywhere? I'm curious which ones from back in the day are still going.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-06 14:16:27

At 8/6/21 11:18 AM, ismellarat wrote: Hello everyone, I am pleasantly surprised that Newgrounds is still going strong long past the golden age of Flash, and even more pleasantly surprised that I was able to recover this old account (thanks to Tom).

Is there a list of mods anywhere? I'm curious which ones from back in the day are still going.

There's mod list here in the wiki.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-06 14:53:43

At 8/6/21 02:16 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 8/6/21 11:18 AM, ismellarat wrote: Hello everyone, I am pleasantly surprised that Newgrounds is still going strong long past the golden age of Flash, and even more pleasantly surprised that I was able to recover this old account (thanks to Tom).

There's mod list here in the wiki.

Thanks again mate, seems that they're all gone :(

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-06 15:16:39

At 8/6/21 02:53 PM, ismellarat wrote: Thanks again mate, seems that they're all gone :(

Who were you hoping to see?

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-06 15:49:15

At 8/6/21 03:16 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 8/6/21 02:53 PM, ismellarat wrote: Thanks again mate, seems that they're all gone :(

I might have remembered more when I saw them, but just off the top of my head; Luis, Poozy, Afro-Ninja, JadetheAssassin, Ozcar, Maus, BigBadRon (although I'm glad to see him gone).

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-06 16:47:35

At 8/6/21 03:49 PM, ismellarat wrote:
I might have remembered more when I saw them, but just off the top of my head; Luis, Poozy, Afro-Ninja, JadetheAssassin, Ozcar, Maus, BigBadRon (although I'm glad to see him gone).

@Luis is still lurking about and @Afro-Ninja might answer if summoned! @JadeTheAssassin was also around pretty recently.

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-06 20:30:04

At 8/6/21 04:47 PM, TomFulp wrote: @Luis is still lurking about and @Afro-Ninja might answer if summoned! @JadeTheAssassin was also around pretty recently.

Yo!

I'm not super active on the forums anymore, but I keep tabs on the front page news/content and my notifications :)

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-07 12:58:49

At 8/6/21 04:47 PM, TomFulp wrote:
@Luis is still lurking about and @Afro-Ninja might answer if summoned! @JadeTheAssassin was also around pretty recently.

Hi!

I check in and lurk regularly :) too much going on in life to be more active, but I keep an eye on things :)

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-07 22:04:00

At 8/7/21 12:58 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
At 8/6/21 04:47 PM, TomFulp wrote:
Hi!

I check in and lurk regularly :) too much going on in life to be more active, but I keep an eye on things :)

Oh my god you still have your old sig. Absolute god damned classic

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-09 12:35:34

I have been frequenting NG since 2009 when Cory was doing sonichu stuff. I remember when the Awesome series started and I think my first real introduction to this beautiful site was retarded animal babies with the famous line "its hard to masterbate with hooks for hands". I use to spend hours playing games mainly but, I no longer remember any of my old account info so I made a new one. Good to see a lively community.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-10 23:11:47

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-14 10:51:51

Hello there! At some point in the mid 2000's I registered an account here, but I can't for the life of me remember it. I'm glad Newgrounds is still doing fine after Web 2.0 greatly monopolized what websites we use.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-19 21:39:50

At 9/13/20 01:08 PM, Gagsy wrote: Hello, I am Gagsy.

I am the British slag obsessed with dogs.

I used to spend a large portion of my late teens here back in the day cause I was terribly lonely and these forums were a refuge for me, something I could escape to and form friendships on. Sadly, as is a habit of mine I lost touch with most of those friends as I'm a terrible ghoster and the others just moved on with their lives.

I'm also sure that my crazy spending of anything with a Newgrounds logo on it kept Tom afloat in beer money for many years.

I drifted for a bit but now find myself back as the ole loneliness kicks in again. I honestly thought I quenched it.

Gagsy! I remember you. You had a massive post count even a decade ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-20 18:01:05

Hello, I am t0mmy, I don't use all caps for my name anymore because the zero stands out better.

I was more active on Newgrounds years ago, but I came back since a few of my friends told me about Piconjo's return. It wasn't a joke, Piconjo Day really happened, haha - it was a really fun weekend meeting with old friends and making new ones. Newgrounds wasn't just a hentai ad site anymore. I got to be part of the Piconjo Panel for Newgrounds Summer Festival and that really helped get me back. I'm happy to see Newgrounds is still Newgrounds, not like the big tech sites/apps; I'm thankful for that, so I think I'll post some little projects here and there, maybe not get quite as ambitious about things like I used to ';^D

🥳 Currently part of Piconjo productions. 🎉

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-21 11:11:55

Sex is temporary, Newgrounds is forever. God it's been like 7 years.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-22 08:54:07

I've been a member from back in the early 00's. Under a different account. I've been on this account for about 11-12 years now but haven't really been active in the community forums. Mainly just posting to the Audio Portal. Gonna try to change that, but we'll see how long I can stick with it based on my schedule, lol. Always have and always love NG!

My Music

Sound Cloud

Always open for collab and VA work! PM me anytime

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-23 15:51:48

Hello, I'm Tony. I joined Newgrounds in 2018. I remember I watched old NG cartoons like Metal Gear Awesome, Salad Fingers, and Oney Cartoons. I did the Raymond cartoon. I woke up in the morning. I went to Newgrounds and, I got 4th daily feature. I was getting better.

Follow me on Newgrounds.com

Support me on Patreon

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-08-26 14:03:38

what do i do?

Give Me A Decillion Pounds

BBS Signature

Used this account to upload a song full of copyrighted material in 2014.... Couple years passed. In the meanwhile, followed a course on music composition and learned a few methods on how to make music without actually copying existing music! Deleted the song and uploaded new stuff while rediscovering Newgrounds as a whole. Really amazed on the consistency this website managed to hold on to!

I look forward to discover more and making cool shit!

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-09-06 13:44:53

Hello everyone! I used to post flash movies in the portal back in the early to mid 2000s under a different account, and I just recently returned to post in the audio portal. I'm glad to see the NG community is still very active!

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-09-09 04:23:32

Hi, I was in the kitty krew like 10 years ago god help my soul.

What's bringing everybody back anyways? I just had a random urge to come back and NG is based again for some reason??

dude

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-09-09 18:06:13

At 9/9/21 09:06 AM, Kitty0708 wrote:
At 9/9/21 04:23 AM, Fautzo wrote: Hi, I was in the kitty krew like 10 years ago god help my soul.

What's bringing everybody back anyways? I just had a random urge to come back and NG is based again for some reason??
Are you planning on making movies again?

Thinking about games. Ironically I went down the programming/IT path career-wise after I left NG and I probably have to re-learn anything animation related.

dude

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-09-10 17:38:05

At 9/10/21 07:19 AM, Kitty0708 wrote:
At 9/9/21 06:06 PM, Fautzo wrote:
At 9/9/21 09:06 AM, Kitty0708 wrote:
At 9/9/21 04:23 AM, Fautzo wrote: Hi, I was in the kitty krew like 10 years ago god help my soul.

Are you planning on making movies again?
Thinking about games. Ironically I went down the programming/IT path career-wise after I left NG and I probably have to re-learn anything animation related.
Interesting and why did you leave ngl and come back for a short time in 2014?

idk I was bored probably. NG was a really significant part of my life so there’s always some part of me thinking about it. NG was really dead in 2014 though so it makes me happy to see this influx of new users, especially in the age of the internet where it’s really hard to find homegrown communities.

dude

Response to Old User Re-Introduction Thread 2021-09-15 11:12:52

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT

THEY PULL ME BACK IN

iu_418992_2191978.jpg

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature