00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kf5555 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

160,500 Views | 3,079 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Did the best I could my dog. Did the best K could.iu_1182324_10134768.png

If anyone has any critiques than that’s fine by me.

KA

BBS Signature

Shit I just noticed a spelling error. Oh well.

KA

BBS Signature

At 3/30/24 08:45 PM, KingoftheArt wrote: Did the best I could my dog. Did the best K could.
If anyone has any critiques than that’s fine by me.

Looks nice, one thing I should note is that his right arm is going in front of his trumpet. What I suggest is that you look up pictures of people playing trumpets (cartoon ones, too) to use as reference and study them till you get the hang of it. Honestly, I'm not that good at critiquing other's art...

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a frog!

BBS Signature

At 3/20/24 09:45 AM, Calamancyy wrote: [DRAW ME]
Jei (alternate outfit)

OC OF (Calamancyy) as thanks for drawing my character.

iu_1182336_2546225.webp

At 3/30/24 09:32 PM, Didjargo wrote:
At 3/20/24 09:45 AM, Calamancyy wrote: [DRAW ME]
Jei (alternate outfit)
OC OF (Calamancyy) as thanks for drawing my character.

AYYO THANKS SO MUCH!!!

guy who draws mechs and buns

Let’s see what ya’ll cook. [DRAW HER] Her name’s Blizzard. iu_1182360_10134768.png

KA

BBS Signature

At 3/29/24 01:13 AM, Drimager wrote:
At 2/29/24 11:02 PM, Spec20 wrote: This is my OC Elise, time to give this another shot. Have fun :)
OC of @Spec20

It's been a while since I last visited this thread. I'm glad to see it's still going. It was fun drawing this character who just happened to align in my current "interest" in drawing. It was also nice to draw simple clothes because in my previous drawing, I, for some reason, decided to draw fanart of a character with multiple layers of clothes, without reference, on an unfamiliar position, with complex fabric physics, on paper. Anyways, that's enough blabbering from me.

Thanks.

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

(also an unorthodox extra challenge below)

Bunny Betty (Benny or Butty for short)

iu_1182468_2348424.webp

See her in action here-

Here's also an alternate one if you prefer.

This is the final new (sort of) character I brought up last time. Decided to introduce her today for... some reason, can't possibly remember. You can see regular old Betty (the baseball bitch) there along with everyone else.

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1491846/95#bbspost27852900_post_text

BUT BEFORE THAT, as mentioned, the opportunity for an unorthodox extra challenge has also presented itself. I wrote something this week (long story (as in long story why, the story itself is relatively short)). Two of the combatants appear in that if you felt like drawing someone based solely on description for a change of pace.

https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1433008

(also maybe best to scroll down quickly to avoid any spoilers in the banner above it)

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

[DRAW ME]

iu_1182605_20520116.png

Alex (Species: Green Tree Frogmoid). His hands and feet are green and frog like and his eyes are wide yellow and frog like as well. He usually has a frog like posture. If you wanna draw his mouth open he has sharp teeth. Message me if you have any other questions

At 3/20/24 08:48 PM, Carcitypilot31 wrote: This is Jamie the Marching Band Man, or just simply Jamie. His instrument of choice would be a trumpet. (I can't think of much to describe this character...)

You know I had to do it to 'im

iu_1182672_2366038.webp

Welcome to the Red Parade

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

My drawing of Beck! Calamancyy's OC. I had a lot of fun drawing this dudeiu_1182713_5479490.webp

At 1/25/24 10:27 PM, Infamousblackcoat wrote: I would like to see one of y'all draw Takeda

[DRAWING Infamousblackcoat's OC Takeda]

iu_1182765_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME!]

I noticed a lot of my friends like Perenelle, so I’ll put her here.

iu_1182907_6994006.png

Fun fact for everyone: I gave her that name because her teal-and-orange color scheme reminds me of Perry the Platypus, and after Nicholas Flamel’s wife!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 3/31/24 04:50 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 1/25/24 10:27 PM, Infamousblackcoat wrote: I would like to see one of y'all draw Takeda
[DRAWING Infamousblackcoat's OC Takeda]

Oh why thank you, looks great!

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Well.. TAKE THIS >:3 Jerry nighferd (Vampire)

iu_1183100_8299801.gif

Draw me! (Ocs)iu_1183713_9822865.webpiu_1183714_9822865.webp

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Hello there, can You draw my OC? I'm interested about that offer.iu_1183867_21657762.webp

I am ran out of ideas, so anyone to draw me.....

iu_1183937_20790368.webp

ElRandomGMD (aka RandomToons)

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

I'll be havin' a go at this, then! Images for reference, and with a link to my submission with in-depth explanations on who all these three are.

Thank you for putting up a cool connecting event like this. Wish you good luck on whatever may require your attention outside of NG.

[DRAW ME]

The Gun Brothers.

If anyone is interested in them: i do not assume that all three would be drawn at once. I'm putting my characters out here, and if they just catch people's fancy, that's already sweet as is.

In essence, they're a trio of thugs and significant villains for a cartoonish character world of mine. Neil Gun, Qin (pronounced like "Chin") Gun and Sanjay Gun.

• Neil's fuppin' paranoid and can produce iron nails of various lenghts from his hand palms. Not the first one to fight, but if necessary, fight he *will*. His paranoia has had its upsides in taking all possibilities a job could go wrong into account.
  • Qin is a bit of a thrillseeker, and has genuine skills to back up his arrogance, but his love for action tends to override long-term thinking and has cost them their loot in the past. He took up the unofficial role of leader, because he keeps his eye out for where the action is.
  • Sanjay has the thankless and exhausting position of being the balancing fulcrum between his two brothers, and regularly gets tired of their antics. He is also the most sociable-- in the sense that he has people skills. But there's a hidden nastiness to him, as the hidden spring-loaded blades in his sanjiegun can attest.

Here's their submission with more info on them (as well as a forward-facing image of Qin).

The Gun Brothers by JurTheOrc on Newgrounds

iu_1184121_21640517.webpiu_1184120_21640517.webp

Draw me!

iu_1184302_16138757.png

My OC Leigh :D (this is the only good shot i got of him)

Hello, recently came back to Newgrounds after just dipping my toes on it. Trying to explore this site more. Anyway, here's two of my OC's that you could draw.

iu_1184557_13346933.webpiu_1184558_13346933.webp

At 1/29/24 11:34 AM, AldilusRex wrote: (Draw me)
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/aldilusrex/august-redesign-2024

August is the lead singer in the comic I'm working on who reluctantly gets sucked into a super natural adventure with his friends. I kinda wanna see what he looks like in someone else's style. You can ignore the logo on the shirt/change it if you choose to draw him, I know it's a bit much.

[DRAWING AldilusRex' OC August]

iu_1184587_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 4/4/24 07:48 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 1/29/24 11:34 AM, AldilusRex wrote: (Draw me)
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/aldilusrex/august-redesign-2024

August is the lead singer in the comic I'm working on who reluctantly gets sucked into a super natural adventure with his friends. I kinda wanna see what he looks like in someone else's style. You can ignore the logo on the shirt/change it if you choose to draw him, I know it's a bit much.
[DRAWING AldilusRex' OC August]

I love him!! Thank you!

At 3/30/24 02:08 PM, C-Pimentel wrote: [Draw Me]
The artist is named Laksana on this Website only, really freaking good. Drew my previous two OCs I posted, Echo and Aiko.

And the artist for the character sheet

This character is named Yin Faust, one of my main OCs. She's a Vampire, a Daywalker. Her story is that she is trying to find her missing Step-brother, who was kidnapped when they were both children. Grew up with the goal of one day rescuing him and bringing him home. Was trained by her step-mother. Her training led her into joining her countries military black ops division as a recruit and graduated with high marks, has been active for 3 years. Her singular goal to find her brother is seen as an obsession by her peers and most of her leads have led into dead ends. But a specific individual she met on her search has given her hope and a new lead.

Shes has a cool personality, intelligent and but is actually mellow on the inside, like jokes and is goofy, mainly to close friends, outside of them, especially when working she's no nonsense and straight to business.
Y'all I'm hoping she's interesting at least and y'all can draw her freely. Wish Newgrounds let's me post more than just 2 images 😭

iu_1184629_7138444.webp

At 4/4/24 10:28 AM, Hoverland wrote:
At 3/30/24 02:08 PM, C-Pimentel wrote: [Draw Me]
The artist is named Laksana on this Website only, really freaking good. Drew my previous two OCs I posted, Echo and Aiko.

And the artist for the character sheet

This character is named Yin Faust, one of my main OCs. She's a Vampire, a Daywalker. Her story is that she is trying to find her missing Step-brother, who was kidnapped when they were both children. Grew up with the goal of one day rescuing him and bringing him home. Was trained by her step-mother. Her training led her into joining her countries military black ops division as a recruit and graduated with high marks, has been active for 3 years. Her singular goal to find her brother is seen as an obsession by her peers and most of her leads have led into dead ends. But a specific individual she met on her search has given her hope and a new lead.

Shes has a cool personality, intelligent and but is actually mellow on the inside, like jokes and is goofy, mainly to close friends, outside of them, especially when working she's no nonsense and straight to business.
Y'all I'm hoping she's interesting at least and y'all can draw her freely. Wish Newgrounds let's me post more than just 2 images 😭

Hoooly shiit!!! Thank you so much for this!! She looks absolutely beautiful in this! I love your take on her outfit!! Man I wish I could of added her weapon sheet but I love how you handled the weapon.

[OC of @Taurmega]

iu_1184784_12381511.gif

cheesed

BBS Signature

iu_1184793_7734099.png

Rosie wants at turn

At 3/31/24 12:23 PM, SpicyShark wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME]

Alex (Species: Green Tree Frogmoid). His hands and feet are green and frog like and his eyes are wide yellow and frog like as well. He usually has a frog like posture. If you wanna draw his mouth open he has sharp teeth. Message me if you have any other questions

Sorry if Alex isn't usually a spooky swamp boy, but after reading that he had sharp teeth, it kinda went here naturally. Thank you for sharing your design! I love it and had a lot of fun working on this.

iu_1184862_3708097.webp

At 4/4/24 03:57 PM, KDT wrote: [OC of @Taurmega]

cheesed
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kdt/oc-plaza-shenanigans-zarella

This is criminally and upsettingly funny and good

Clearly Zarella is too powerful...

Overall, phenomenal!! Wasn't expecting this at all today, but it was the subject of MANY laughs. 10 cheese puns out of 10.

Thanks much!!

At 4/3/24 03:17 PM, Thanosonnewgrounds wrote: Draw me!

My OC Leigh :D (this is the only good shot i got of him)

drew Leigh (Thanosonnewgrounds' OC)

iu_1184987_13862947.webp

guy who draws mechs and buns