00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

onlinetoxicity just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

160,531 Views | 3,079 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

[DRAW US] Spark and Jolt, Space Outlaw Duo!!!

iu_1184988_13862947.webp

guy who draws mechs and buns

At 4/4/24 07:16 PM, monsterparty wrote:
At 3/31/24 12:23 PM, SpicyShark wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

Alex (Species: Green Tree Frogmoid). His hands and feet are green and frog like and his eyes are wide yellow and frog like as well. He usually has a frog like posture. If you wanna draw his mouth open he has sharp teeth. Message me if you have any other questions
Sorry if Alex isn't usually a spooky swamp boy, but after reading that he had sharp teeth, it kinda went here naturally. Thank you for sharing your design! I love it and had a lot of fun working on this.

He isn’t a spooky swamp boy but man, you still did a really good job with this

YOOOOO THANK YOU I LOVE IT :D

[Draw Me]

heres my character oc hope its alright with this

iu_1185341_21642611.png

Sam 2024

BBS Signature

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

I made this one just for this post ê_êiu_1185768_21355099.webp

iu_1185769_21355099.webp

All the problems, make me wanna go, like a bad girl, straight to video, little darling, welcome to the show, I'M a failure played in stereo...

BBS Signature

At 3/16/24 03:17 AM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME]
Michelle Borisova "Scavenger Witch"
(Also i probably next week i will make concept album of her include sketchy lore comic for video and later i add description)
(And i wanted differrnt outfit that i show on post, not a poncho)

Cowboy Michelle

iu_1185924_19533977.webp

At 4/7/24 02:13 AM, OnceHere wrote:
At 3/16/24 03:17 AM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME]
Michelle Borisova "Scavenger Witch"
(Also i probably next week i will make concept album of her include sketchy lore comic for video and later i add description)
(And i wanted differrnt outfit that i show on post, not a poncho)
Cowboy Michelle

Yo! That epic.

Thank you.

Forg

At 4/6/24 06:32 PM, Mazooe wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
I made this one just for this post ê_ê

Ask and ye shall receive

iu_1185991_21130638.png

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

OC of @Mazooe

iu_1186016_6685107.webp

At 4/7/24 08:17 AM, rekt-conjo wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
OC of @Mazooe

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/rekt-conjo/sad-girl

Marvelous! Thanks! You really made my day!

All the problems, make me wanna go, like a bad girl, straight to video, little darling, welcome to the show, I'M a failure played in stereo...

BBS Signature

At 4/7/24 06:37 AM, Dr-Freebase wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Ask and ye shall receive

LMAO has that Mindless Self Indulgence vibe going on. Love it!

BBS Signature

At 2/6/24 09:15 AM, QuaintVolod wrote: [DRAW ME]
This is Creepsa.
According to rumors among the galaxy she is the hot-tempered and rather insidious empress of the galactic "Creepsa Empire" with an inflated sense of self-esteem and self-sufficiency (despite the fact that she uses the help of her minions).
https://www.newgrounds.com/playlist/342308/creepsa-empire

[DRAWING QuaintVolod's OC Empress Creepsa]

iu_1186136_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

I don't know if it's correct to post this here but as a reminder of a little contest I'm doing

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1533900

BBS Signature

At 4/7/24 01:52 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 2/6/24 09:15 AM, QuaintVolod wrote: [DRAW ME]
This is Creepsa.
According to rumors among the galaxy she is the hot-tempered and rather insidious empress of the galactic "Creepsa Empire" with an inflated sense of self-esteem and self-sufficiency (despite the fact that she uses the help of her minions).
https://www.newgrounds.com/playlist/342308/creepsa-empire
[DRAWING QuaintVolod's OC Empress Creepsa]

Thanks a lot! That looks cool!

Here's Satan, the ruler of Hell in the New World! He is a person with a wiped past.iu_1186712_7691670.webpiu_1186711_7691670.webpiu_1186713_7691670.webp

At 4/2/24 09:07 AM, DemonicFrankie wrote: Draw me! (Ocs)

OC OF (DemonicFrankie)

iu_1186892_2546225.webp

At 4/8/24 11:01 PM, Didjargo wrote:
At 4/2/24 09:07 AM, DemonicFrankie wrote: Draw me! (Ocs)
OC OF (DemonicFrankie)

AYO HOLY FYUCK THIS IS AMAZING

[DRAW US]

This is Willie and Demmy.

Willie is a teen boy who finds himself possessed by a playful demoness Demmy and now has to deal with it.

iu_1187932_1.webp

iu_1187185_17161654.webp

At 4/3/24 03:17 PM, Thanosonnewgrounds wrote: Draw me!

My OC Leigh :D (this is the only good shot i got of him)

drawn the lad

iu_1187390_19042104.webp

HELL YEAH i love it! Thanks so much

[DRAW ME]

Roger Grimdark (male velociraptor):

iu_1187539_7117036.webp

Beckham Shepherd (male borzoi mix):

iu_1187540_7117036.webp

Draw me (Inspired by the Jetsons, Julie is a space crime fighter!)

iu_1187558_21768611.webp

iu_1187599_20880510.png

this guy right here is a character from my series and he is a cyclops crocodile. I just think he's neat, don't you?

how dare you step on my suede shoes

top gun down your firm like TOM CRUISE

BBS Signature

At 4/10/24 01:47 PM, Floralmoon wrote: Draw me (Inspired by the Jetsons, Julie is a space crime fighter!)

@Floralmoon

iu_1187608_20880510.webp

there you go! I saw her design and thought "dang thats cool" so i made this! YAAAAAY

how dare you step on my suede shoes

top gun down your firm like TOM CRUISE

BBS Signature

OMG thank you!!

DRAW ME

Hiya! Anybody here want to try their hand at drawing one of my anthro OCs in their style? I'd love to see!

Fnuzzlee (working as a mail girl)

iu_1187660_8446305.webp

O' Deery

iu_1187661_8446305.webp

Or any of the other Original Characters in my gallery. Have fun drawing them if you choose to do so!

Shadow banned & only 98 followers. If you liked any of my art, I really could use some support. Please...

(I'm also LiquidFrogStudios on DeviantArt btw.)

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

I made some Ozzy and Drix fan characters if anyone’s interested in drawing them.iu_1187831_11434151.png

iu_1187832_11434151.png

At 4/11/24 01:22 AM, TheNamesEllen wrote: [DRAW ME]

I made some Ozzy and Drix fan characters if anyone’s interested in drawing them.

Here’s the rest of them. Yes, one of them looks like Hank J. Wimbleton.

iu_1187833_11434151.png

iu_1187834_11434151.png

At 2/10/24 01:28 AM, Csarine wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME] (Draw my OC)
Anyone here into Napoleonic French military uniforms? Anyways, go crazy with whatever you wanna draw. Have fun!

Higher quality reference sheet if you care

[DRAWING Csarine's OC Kaname Kitoshibo]

iu_1187890_8016576.png

The blunderbuss have a bit of a kick to it.

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 4/10/24 03:33 PM, largestvoidian wrote:
this guy right here is a character from my series and he is a cyclops crocodile. I just think he's neat, don't you?

OC of https://largestvoidian.newgrounds.com/

iu_1188143_20520116.png

I don’t know what compelled you to make him a cyclops but I’m glad you did so. It’s a unique character design