00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mrmclovin112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Noob Artists Club

3,260 Views | 176 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Noob Artists Club 2023-03-04 18:28:13

A club for new artists and artists who are often overshadowed by the popular. A welcoming space for those who dont get much popularity.

RULES:

-No NSFW

-Stay on topic

-Be nice to each other

-No drama

-Have fun

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-06 14:55:32

At 3/4/23 06:28 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote: A club for new artists and artists who are often overshadowed by the popular. A welcoming space for those who dont get much popularity.
RULES:
-No NSFW
-Stay on topic
-Be nice to each other
-No drama
-Have fun

iu_914727_9317803.png

hey guys i brought some Canes for the club

Hi :)

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-09 18:15:25

At 3/6/23 02:55 PM, Overdough wrote:
At 3/4/23 06:28 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote: A club for new artists and artists who are often overshadowed by the popular. A welcoming space for those who dont get much popularity.
RULES:
-No NSFW
-Stay on topic
-Be nice to each other
-No drama
-Have fun

yummy

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-09 18:15:48

RULES:
-No NSFW
-Stay on topic
-Be nice to each other
-No drama
-Have fun

I’m shit at drawing but I’m down

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-09 18:22:55

At 3/9/23 06:15 PM, sW1chyboi wrote:
RULES:
-No NSFW
-Stay on topic
-Be nice to each other
-No drama
-Have fun
I’m shit at drawing but I’m down

Share me some.

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-09 23:44:04

Not exactly a noob, but I'm not all that popular.

I draw things.

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 07:17:17

At 3/9/23 11:44 PM, Griffonmender wrote: Not exactly a noob, but I'm not all that popular.

I draw things.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/griffonmender/pony

Very pretty.

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 10:32:53 (edited 2023-03-10 10:37:07)

this club could be nice to hang around on, im not exactly a new artist but i aint popular either. i hope to interact with a few people here :)

heres some sketches/doodles i made

iu_917841_8595296.webpiu_917842_8595296.webpiu_917843_8595296.webp

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 10:34:44

At 3/6/23 02:55 PM, Overdough wrote:
RULES:
-No NSFW
-Stay on topic
-Be nice to each other
-No drama
-Have fun

shit bro, lemme get some of that

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 10:40:16

I think I'm gonna love it here.

Arm-Shock will never die!

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 11:33:47

At 3/10/23 10:32 AM, StevSteelEn wrote: this club could be nice to hang around on, im not exactly a new artist but i aint popular either. i hope to interact with a few people here :)

Kool

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 11:43:32

well this is a cool club im in

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 12:23:50

At 3/10/23 07:17 AM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:
At 3/9/23 11:44 PM, Griffonmender wrote: Not exactly a noob, but I'm not all that popular.

I draw things.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/griffonmender/pony
Very pretty.

Thank you.

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 14:32:19

Noob as in "little time has passed since becoming an artist" or as in "low art skill"? I started drawing two and a half years ago so I wouldn't be a "noob" in that sense but I haven't improved in the slightest so I'm definitely still a "noob" in the "skill" sense

I would go outside and touch grass, but unfortunately there's an obstacle known as

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 14:50:23

At 3/10/23 02:32 PM, switzrr wrote: Noob as in "little time has passed since becoming an artist" or as in "low art skill"? I started drawing two and a half years ago so I wouldn't be a "noob" in that sense but I haven't improved in the slightest so I'm definitely still a "noob" in the "skill" sense

Like an unpopular and underrated artist.

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 15:42:13

I'm pro noob

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 17:07:31 (edited 2023-03-10 17:10:30)

BLEHBLEH!!!, gday gdayy

Not really like a newbie artist, i do alot of art stuff in my freetime, but im still fairly new to NG

This club has a cool vibe, i like

Noted by Wheelbunner

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 18:52:38

can I join pls

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 18:53:40

Yay

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-10 20:01:07

I'm in here for the sake of unpopular! Here is a Adobe Flash CS4 remake of an image I made in a sketchbook!

iu_918279_12672839.webp

Linktree for some reason.

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 10:22:32

which yall hate drawing? the second eye, legs or hands?

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 10:34:08

At 3/11/23 10:22 AM, StevSteelEn wrote: which yall hate drawing? the second eye, legs or hands?

Hands.

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 11:31:00

At 3/11/23 10:22 AM, StevSteelEn wrote: which yall hate drawing? the second eye, legs or hands?

Ideas of good posing. Many days stuck cause there are moments where i think the poses look too same-y and want to make it more different, but when i want to do different, it feels so forced and generally not pleasing to look at in general.

Despite i love drawing knight armor, and always loved the "Fantasically grounded" mix, they're the pain to draw and to pull properly from, especially trying to draw a different pauldrons eee

Noted by Wheelbunner

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 11:49:05

At 3/11/23 11:31 AM, CrazySaltedCrackers wrote:
Ideas of good posing. Many days stuck cause there are moments where i think the poses look too same-y and want to make it more different, but when i want to do different, it feels so forced and generally not pleasing to look at in general.

Despite i love drawing knight armor, and always loved the "Fantasically grounded" mix, they're the pain to draw and to pull properly from, especially trying to draw a different pauldrons eee

bro facts, i feel you on that one. poses are a bitch to find that fits but also trying not to rush it. i have a problem with using references but being afraid of copying a bit too much to the point i just turn it into a practice sketch. there are times i can genuinely think of a good pose, but here comes the challenge of not having your brain overthink the idea to the point you lost its vision and have to use references from other artists, which isnt a bad thing but i try my hardest to not copy too much of it

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 12:28:47

At 3/11/23 11:49 AM, StevSteelEn wrote:

bro facts, i feel you on that one. poses are a bitch to find that fits but also trying not to rush it. i have a problem with using references but being afraid of copying a bit too much to the point i just turn it into a practice sketch. there are times i can genuinely think of a good pose, but here comes the challenge of not having your brain overthink the idea to the point you lost its vision and have to use references from other artists, which isnt a bad thing but i try my hardest to not copy too much of it

for real, i think whats worse is that when i finally draw a good pose, i have no idea what fitting BGs would be to fit the pose too

and i am sloppy of thinking things first

Noted by Wheelbunner

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 12:32:58

At 3/11/23 12:28 PM, CrazySaltedCrackers wrote:

for real, i think whats worse is that when i finally draw a good pose, i have no idea what fitting BGs would be to fit the pose too

Think of the topic and style of ur planned art. Do you want it to be cute, dark,funny? pick some styles and choose a good pose

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 12:40:35

At 3/11/23 12:32 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:

Think of the topic and style of ur planned art. Do you want it to be cute, dark,funny? pick some styles and choose a good pose

I see, noted

Noted by Wheelbunner

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 12:41:54

i used to struggle on backgrouds, now i just leave it blank if i cant think of one. but when i DO think of one, i try to keep it simple and sensible. and yea i get you on the sloppy thinking part

BBS Signature

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 12:54:45

At 3/10/23 10:32 AM, StevSteelEn wrote: this club could be nice to hang around on, im not exactly a new artist but i aint popular either. i hope to interact with a few people here :)

They look cool!

Linktree for some reason.

Response to Noob Artists Club 2023-03-11 12:58:03

iu_918808_13977840.pngYo bros I bought a round meal anyone wanna share it