00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SillyVixen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab!

7,688 Views | 182 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 12/27/23 11:28 AM, Thetageist wrote: Bleh. I want to ideally do a game or just an interactive art viewer for this, and I’ve been stressing myself out about how big of an undertaking that’d be. But with how few entries there are, there might not even be a final product. My collab has probably just flat out failed. Coming from me, that’s… sadly very normal. I just don’t succeed at anything that requires getting people’s attention and motivation.

No shade to DioShiba, of course, but people probably also like sexy over scary here. Not big surprise.

Or maybe this is just bad timing and people are going to come out of the woodworks as soon as their end of year recaps and late holiday artworks are done. Please let it be bad timing.

In my case, I haven't done my art because of work, and because I have many things behind schedule (today's my break day, so i'm trying to release some of these things). From my part, it is indeed bad timing

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-27 14:06:35

At 12/27/23 11:28 AM, Thetageist wrote: Bleh. I want to ideally do a game or just an interactive art viewer for this, and I’ve been stressing myself out about how big of an undertaking that’d be. But with how few entries there are, there might not even be a final product. My collab has probably just flat out failed. Coming from me, that’s… sadly very normal. I just don’t succeed at anything that requires getting people’s attention and motivation.

No shade to DioShiba, of course, but people probably also like sexy over scary here. Not big surprise.

Or maybe this is just bad timing and people are going to come out of the woodworks as soon as their end of year recaps and late holiday artworks are done. Please let it be bad timing.

dont lose hope we can do it mystery meat gamers!! there's always lulls in participation for collabs, people are probably just taking it easy for the holidays. maybe a deadline extension if possible would help?

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-28 07:44:18

Well, I just had a shower thought while thinking about this. So i made a quick sketch last night

iu_1136337_17284254.webp

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-28 22:54:05

At 12/28/23 07:44 AM, CappyCatII wrote: Well, I just had a shower thought while thinking about this. So i made a quick sketch last night

I missed the notification for this, but it’s looking good so far! Is this the final product or will you be working more on it?

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-28 22:54:54

At 12/27/23 11:32 AM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote:

In my case, I haven't done my art because of work, and because I have many things behind schedule (today's my break day, so i'm trying to release some of these things). From my part, it is indeed bad timing

Alright, the rest of you, any status updates?

@RustiTank, @SeanyDS, @AJV-Draws

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-28 23:08:29

At 12/28/23 10:58 PM, AJV-Draws wrote:
At 12/28/23 10:54 PM, Thetageist wrote:

My submission is already done, I plan on sending it later. Same thing for Dio's collab. (By the way, be patient. This collab project isn't out until next March; the community has plenty of time. When late February comes, this BBS post will be under Tom Fulp's events thing, I'm sure more submissions will come.)

Thank you! All due apologies if I’m coming across as overly anxious about making sure there’s enough interest in this, because… well, I am. I reckon that too many poorly executed ideas in the past have left me with some abandonment issues. 😅

Excited to see what you have!

BBS Signature

I finished my pic

iu_1136906_10186085.webp

I'm very happy with what came out even if i'm not totally proud of it. I used Butterfree 'cause is one of my fav pokemons. Here's the dump in case you want the .png file: https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/4a0efe0fcae358bf72fee78ce684bb9e

I also submitted it to the Art Portal to drag people attention

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 05:05:46

At 12/28/23 07:44 AM, CappyCatII wrote: Well, I just had a shower thought while thinking about this. So i made a quick sketch last night
I missed the notification for this, but it’s looking good so far! Is this the final product or will you be working more on it?

Oh I'm just working more on it!

Doing some study sketches of lucario at the moment.

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 11:11:34

‚i apologize, i was on some vacations with family and friends. Ill start soon enough

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 11:30:19

At 12/29/23 11:11 AM, RustiTank wrote:

‚i apologize, i was on some vacations with family and friends. Ill start soon enough

No problem! Hope it was a good one!

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 14:04:20

Im still deciding on if i will make a submission, i have not make up my mind. Plus im waiting to get my drawing tablet so yeah.

Check out my stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 15:54:08

Can I do it in my notebook?

Can I do a reference to the macaco soup?

Dear the user AngelLOL123 ;D

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 15:56:27

At 12/29/23 03:54 PM, AngelLOL123 wrote: Can I do it in my notebook?
Can I do a reference to the macaco soup?

Sure, do it in a notebook.

I don’t think that kind of reference would be tasteful, though. No pun intended.

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 18:06:09

Count me in. One Beedrill coming up

Freaks are everywhere

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 18:10:48

At 12/29/23 06:06 PM, SparkeyBro wrote: Count me in. One Beedrill coming up

thank you for your service skrinky (guys this is my friends sproingy)

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 22:55:38

Ah shit, I forgot about you @MetalSlayer69

How are you doing?

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-29 22:56:11

At 12/29/23 02:04 PM, SeanyDS wrote:

Im still deciding on if i will make a submission, i have not make up my mind. Plus im waiting to get my drawing tablet so yeah.

Forgot to say, but I wish you a speedy and painless delivery of your drawing tablet!

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-30 00:37:44

At 12/29/23 10:55 PM, Thetageist wrote:

How are you doing?

I've done a modest amount of fuck-all, but the deadline's at the end of Feb so I'll be alright

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-30 01:01:05

At 12/30/23 12:37 AM, MetalSlayer69 wrote:
At 12/29/23 10:55 PM, Thetageist wrote:

How are you doing?
I've done a modest amount of fuck-all, but the deadline's at the end of Feb so I'll be alright

Yee. Don’t rush yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2023-12-30 14:03:40

iu_1137753_17284254.webp

Gettin good

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-01 09:09:14

iu_1139060_7936681.webp

uh yeah

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-02 08:30:25

it is finished!!iu_1139657_11182252.png

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-02 10:33:13

At 1/1/24 09:09 AM, MetalSlayer69 wrote:
uh yeah

i dont know whether to be turned on or scared

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-02 14:12:49

we're working on a little treat for u all at petaplasma hq :0c

here's a very little sneak peak !

iu_1139793_10924059.webp

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-02 18:48:55

At 1/1/24 09:09 AM, MetalSlayer69 wrote:
uh yeah

This one's gonna be really cool!

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-05 09:09:45

Feel free to print this out to put on your fridge

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3a52457c8def59490570aa0985c7e5df

iu_1141516_7936681.webp

BBS Signature

iu_1143056_3993712.webp

WIP

Kind of doing something a bit more real in concept with what I'm going for, essentially drawing a rabid mightyena that just attacked.

I haven’t really decided how far I'm gonna go with the concept, but I am teetering between its victim being either a trainer or another pokemon.

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-09 23:56:11

So update for my submission. Im not making one. Im not joining the collab, not cuz i dont like it (love the idea really) it's just feel like it's not for me. Plus im already in the mystery lovers collab and dungeons collab (if you can even call it one) so it's too much pokémon for me right now. But can't the collab it self when it's done.

Check out my stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-11 06:43:43

i'm joining this collab, here's some lycanGOREoc

iu_1144998_10872411.webpiu_1144999_10872411.webp

i'll upload these later to the art portal

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-01-13 15:14:39

Here's my contribution:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RwO-KncN85_hOIdCbN-Mex3neksoay3M/view?usp=sharing

iu_1146308_12978769.webp

Also, @MetalSlayer69 did pretty much the same idea but with tomb of the mutilated, both from the same band (even though this is from eaten back to life) genius minds think alike

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature